Dec 17 - It's Official: RACISM is at it's PEAK!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2008, 12:46 AM         #141
The_Princess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
because you were implying she deserved to get beat down for her comments...
thats excatly what i am implying..
 9 years ago '08        #142
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
racism is th dumbest sh*t ever when it is obvious we are all one.
 9 years ago '05        #143
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 2675 2675
 DA DOPEMAN said:
This is how they feel on the inside, all you have to do is get at them in a way where they can't hold that and they will show their true self in a second. This chick is like 1 of MILLIONS upon MILLIONS that feel the same way.

Don't forget what her ancestors did man, I swear people want to forget about Slavery and sh*t like it didn't happen, IMO everyone should go look at the GRAPHIC history of that sh*t and realize how heartless these people could be.
what the fu*k is these people u punk a.ss bi*ch...u can gobble a d*ck with that bullsh*t u racist waste of life:guns1:
 9 years ago '06        #144
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
damn yall gonna grow gray hairs fussing and bi*chin bout racism. people been hating on each other since the begining of times. the word racist just gets more specific with it. sh*t aint goin no where soon. people just got to handle their business according to their own beliefs whenever they encounter racism/hate/violence or whatever yall wana call it nowadays. it still is survival of the fittest, now we just got different obstacles/ problems than we did in the past.
 9 years ago '07        #145
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15048 15048
 The_Princess said:
thats excatly what i am implying..
what about the dudes then?

they don't deserve to get they a.ss whooped?

you can't say one side is more wrong than the other, because they're both EQUALLY wrong

if anything, the dudes deserve to get their a.sses whooped more by provoking the situation
 12-20-2008, 03:59 AM         #146
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Princess said:
yea thats kinda true...

look at how they used to treat black...call us dirty and think we were the lowest life form....now look how they treat hispanics..same motherfu*kin way
"they" (whoever was there first) has done that to every immigrant group, thr irish the chinese etc.

and to working class people of their own nationality.
 12-20-2008, 05:51 AM         #147
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
LOL you really have no clue what you're talking about. Go tell some hispanics/latinos/spanish people that they are Black.
Hmm... I'm dominican making me hispanic and i consider myself to be black because..my skin color is brown, and the social treatment i receive is the same of a black person.. I did research on my ancestors and what did you know my great, great grandparents were dropped in Panama right around the time slavery was in full swing... and then from Panama my grandmother migrated to Dominican Republic where she had all her kids. Then i was born in America.

So i think i'm pretty sure i know what the fu*k i'm talking about.

Spanish is just a language...

When i get arrested or pulled over, or fill out form.. theres no box for "Dominican" they look at me they check the box that says what? "African-American"
 12-20-2008, 09:51 AM         #148
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like they sort of infuriated her maybe...she didnt just walk up to them and say that...they said they were calling her the devil or something....I dont blame her...
 9 years ago '08        #149
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
man some of the replies just shows you people are just as ignorant as her.

race is a made up thing, i dont believe in it
 12-20-2008, 12:17 PM         #150
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
caucazoids aint sh*t,and the mexicans aint much better,sh*t least our ancestors got here without jumping fences and borders and sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #151
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Why do you have five half nekkid muscular looking men standing together posing and sh*t in your sig?
 12-20-2008, 12:35 PM         #152
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do you have a "man" named drizzy in your's?
 12-20-2008, 12:58 PM         #153
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Big Deal said:
caucazoids aint sh*t,and the mexicans aint much better,sh*t least our ancestors got here without jumping fences and borders and sh*t
caucazoids.

no on a slave ship thats much better

are u 12 seriously?
 12-20-2008, 01:08 PM         #154
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
caucazoids.

no on a slave ship thats much better

are u 12 seriously?

caucazoids sounds better than cracker...which has never been that derogatory

and all i'm saying is that the mexican people shouldn't have the right to complain about sh*t seeing as they hopped in innertubes and jumped borders just to be here

silly kneegrows
 12-20-2008, 03:38 PM         #155
SilentFox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
Damn, this white woman is worse than the holocaust and slavery?

Racism is at its PEAK ladies and gentlemen....:rolleyes:

And the video editors are crap....first they need to learn the difference between "accepted" and "excepted"

secondly, the MAJORITY of white people are not racist.

Realize this....black people did not elect Obama. Over %90 of blacks vote democrat, no matter who is on the ballot. in order for a difference to be made in this election, guess what...WHITE PEOPLE HAD TO VOTE FOR HIM.

Get this straight...I'm not defending the white lady in the video. but the idiots that think that it's indicative of the entire white race are just as racist, and just as indefensible.
Summed it all up for me :agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #156
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Racism will never die. Who knows what whites think about other ethnicities. Maybe its just covered up more, but inside their heads they be thinkin some foul sh*t LOL I dunno. Every races has its racists tho...bottom line
 9 years ago '06        #157
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Racism will never die. Who knows what whites think about other ethnicities. Maybe its just covered up more, but inside their heads they be thinkin some foul sh*t LOL I dunno. Every race has its racists tho...bottom line
 9 years ago '07        #158
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 A.O. said:
Hmm... I'm dominican making me hispanic and i consider myself to be black because..my skin color is brown, and the social treatment i receive is the same of a black person.. I did research on my ancestors and what did you know my great, great grandparents were dropped in Panama right around the time slavery was in full swing... and then from Panama my grandmother migrated to Dominican Republic where she had all her kids. Then i was born in America.

So i think i'm pretty sure i know what the fu*k i'm talking about.

Spanish is just a language...

When i get arrested or pulled over, or fill out form.. theres no box for "Dominican" they look at me they check the box that says what? "African-American"
Wow your dominican and you admit that your Black too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very rare. You know with it being white or light is right and Black ( that bad skin color) wrong over on that side of the island. I'm happy to see a Black dominican realizing that he is Black ( roots are African). Most of the time you guys to busy trying to denying that. But on the other hand, you say hispanics are Black.............like I said go around saying that to others.
 9 years ago '07        #159
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Ramses said:
Understand that regardless of the lofty ideas ingraved on paper
in such documents as the Constitution or Declaration
the basic nature.. of the European American white man
remains virtually unchanged
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12-20-2008, 11:34 PM         #160
The_Princess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
what about the dudes then?

they don't deserve to get they a.ss whooped?

you can't say one side is more wrong than the other, because they're both EQUALLY wrong

if anything, the dudes deserve to get their a.sses whooped more by provoking the situation
yeah...i kinda see where your coming from now..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy