Dec 17 - It's Official: RACISM is at it's PEAK!!!!!!

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
222 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2008, 01:55 AM         #121
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
lol so you and you're 60% of friends makes up for most white people in america who knew and i thought i rolled deep.
so you're not racist great join the club neither am I (who said that YOU were) you can believe that "we all bleed red we are the world" spill you all tell yourselves to go to bed at night but when it comes to this you and your friends are the minorities i got white friends too, one who fathers calls her a zzzzzz lover cause she chooses to hang out with me and my girl, mixed friends who's white side of the fam disowned their mother because their father is black, ones who boyfriend is racist and doesn't approve her hanging out with our kind (his words) like I said bro I'm glad i can't say that all white people are racist (I've never said that) but look around.
i didnt say u called us all racists but i said it goes both ways, i aint blind to the fact there are many white racists but it seems to me that when it comes to black racists, well sh*t is cool... when i went out with a black girl my family treated her like any of my other girls but when we went to her place her father wouldnt even shake my hand... when i bring a black friend to a white party if anyone of my white friends was even to think of saying smth dumb i would fu*king punch him on the spot but when a black friend brings me to a black party he needs to explain why he's bringin a cracker to a party, so hell yes racism exists always has and always will but asian/latino/black or white racist is a racist and all of the colors do it, even fu*kin native americans, matter of fact never met someone whos more racist than native americans... so yes im not blind to the world around me, and yeah i agree its worse to a black man since whites are a majority but it doesnt mean it doesnt go both ways...

and you're right I can't speak on racism because i have a computer only people in 3rd world countries can talk about how fu*ked up the world is, I'm black I'm proud to be black and live very much in the now but that does not mean I'll just turn my back on all my people who got walked over just so i could have time to post on BX as you put it
Who the hell said u cant keep talkin about racism ? all i said is when nas goes talking about sh*t like we're still slaves while he's rolling in his millions, and fu*k yes he wouldnt be getting them millions if he was anywhere in the world besides america... saying ur still a slave when having all that money, HELL YES its disrespectful both to your ancestors who actually were slaves (if they could see todays black man life they would cry of happiness and no i aint saying todays life is peachy but its not even close to what it used to be for real slaves) and to real slaves of present times - those poor asian dudes in sweatshops down the west coast and to those s3x slaves brought from europe and i met a russian girly who was brought when she was 14 and managed to escape 2 yrs later, sh*t she went through as a real slave, makes me wanna grab a gun and go shooting them fu*ks and then nas goes off talking about how he's still a slave while he's rolling with kelis and his millions while spending money on bling blings and cars so fu*k yes u can talk about racism all u want but dont go bringing that nas BS about "we're still slaves" when thank god neither u , me or nas havent got a clue whats it really like to be a slave....

Last edited by smithahr; 12-19-2008 at 02:01 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #122
DJ Endo  OP
space
space
$924 | Props total: 68 68
 j-ro23 said:
LOL i didn't read everyone's arguments but this is America, 1st Amdendment. heard of it? it means anyone can hate whoever they want. don't like it? gtfo of the country.

And I dunno about anyone else but if this was racism at it's peak then why can blacks be anywhere near whites in public, hispanics have rights in the U.S., etc? everyone forgot the slave days? the time even before that? where all other races weren't even considered human? oh wait that's not racism at all right??? dumb motherfu*kers. stay dumb. stay on boxden. keep getting butthurt if a white person says n igger. stop caring and get yourself up. that's the only reason ppl stay racist, all the double standards and sh*t is what keep ppl pissed off.

blacks have more freedom than ever and they complaining? pisses me the fu*k off to be honest. same goes for all minorities thinking society is keepin them down, YOU KEEP YOURSELF DOWN (majority of the time). Sometimes i'm even ashamed to be mexican.

and fu*k the threadstarter that dumb f*g**t.
^^^ LMAO @ this bi*ch n*gga givin me hate..

OH MY.. another white boy catching feelings over the internet. People like you should be wiped off the face of the earth. It's just the internet and as I stated before they were wrong on both sides... go play in traffic.
 9 years ago '06        #123
DJ Endo  OP
space
space
$924 | Props total: 68 68
 Budala said:
SMH at page 5 being full of fu*king NOVELS :new_thumbsdown::new_thumbsdown:
^^^LMAO I know right

I like to shake sh*t up sometimes and i'm very good @ it. And if anybody doesn't like it.. SUCK d*ck :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #124
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
damn that's right on Market Street in CC Philly lol. Them n*ggas be steady loud talkin on that sh*t so I shouldn't be surprised on them actually angering a racist white person to expose themselves... yet I am and laughin @ this sh*t
 12-19-2008, 05:19 AM         #125
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I'm gonna be 100% honest. .I'm white. .and I will tell you right now, 70% of white people are racist to some extent. .and that's not even a certain age group. .thats all white people. .I'm obviously not as I have a black girlfriend and many of my friends are black as well. .but I'll tell you right now that there are a sh*tload of racist a.ss white people, hispanics, arabs, and asians, and they all are racist against black people. .its sad as fu*k.. but its true

I think what needs to happen is really getting down to the reasons for them being racist rather than just calling them racists. .and i think a majority of it is just not understanding black culture at all. .I'm not trying to speak for black people but i think i have a pretty solid understanding of black culture and how black people think and I don't have a racist bone in my body. .I'm actually a preppy white guy even tho im very tan due to being italian and i dont look white at all. .but thats besides the point. .I feel like i really understand black people in general as many of my black friends make fun of me and call me black all the time. .not even because i talk or dress like a lotta black people. .I speak somewhat white and I dress very preppy but I have an understanding of people of different cultures than my own because I'm such an aware person in general.

You have white kids who where the most hoodlike clothing and talk with some intense slang yet they have like only 1 black friend and they dont really connect with black people like that. .Then you have my preppy proper a.ss who really connects with a lotta black people

It's all about understanding and really just "getting" people from different cultures than our own. .And I feel like so many people are so fu*king ignorant about trying to really understand eachother especially when it comes to black people that it is detrimental when it all comes out. .because it makes stupid a.ss ignorant people look like and act like hitlers little soldiers
and your evidence for this? maybe its just the sh*thole u live in.

and seeing as u said all white people are u talking about people outside america?

"i really understand black people" ur a fu*king idiot, its like your talking about a seperate species OF COURSE U UNDERSTAND BLACK PEOPLE, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? THEYRE JUST PEOPLE U fu*kING MORON.

theyre are idiots on both sides, your testament to this.
 12-19-2008, 06:55 AM         #126
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
Shaking my head at people surprised by this. Also, why do Blacks always include hispanics?
Hispanics are just black people that speak spanish..

Its just like 3 africans that speak different dialects.
 9 years ago '05        #127
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I speak somewhat white and I dress very preppy but I have an understanding of people of different cultures than my own because I'm such an aware person in general.
You seem like such a f*g**t.
 9 years ago '07        #128
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 A.O.™ said:

LOL you really have no clue what you're talking about. Go tell some hispanics/latinos/spanish people that they are Black.
 9 years ago '07        #129
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 TM . . . said:
My dude back in the day. if you werent white you were treated just like
anyone else
And yes that was true (but not to the extent that Blacks got treated). But that still doesnt take from the fact, that they like to look down on Blacks. It's like being Black is a sin (You know they consider Blacks type of hair, pelo malo). Matter of fact, you are from California. Why you trying to front like you dont know the truth. mayetes, tintos....... and the list goes on.
 12-19-2008, 11:18 AM         #130
The_Princess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:

yea thats kinda true...

look at how they used to treat black...call us dirty and think we were the lowest life form....now look how they treat hispanics..same motherfu*kin way
 12-19-2008, 12:55 PM         #131
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there are plenty of hispanics that if they didnt speak spanish or with an accent you would just label them white
 9 years ago '04        #132
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
the thread starter is an idiot, actually id say for the most part white people arent racist, black people arent racist, nor hispanics, theres only a select few out there compared to our whole nation and i think even her a.ss isnt it was just motivated by something that they said so she pulled out all the stereotypes she could think of, some of who believe in racism may have been the victim of some sort so i wont tell you not to believe in it, but i think most of us of this generation dont believe or agree with it as much as you
 9 years ago '08        #133
Ramses 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 0 0
Understand that regardless of the lofty ideas ingraved on paper
in such documents as the Constitution or Declaration
the basic nature.. of the European American white man
remains virtually unchanged
 12-19-2008, 02:09 PM         #134
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
As there are plenty of Latin Americans that you'd label black (and actually CONSIDER themselves black) if they didn't speak Spanish.

absolutely
 12-19-2008, 02:10 PM         #135
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramses said:
Understand that regardless of the lofty ideas ingraved on paper
in such documents as the Constitution or Declaration
the basic nature.. of the European American white man
remains virtually unchanged
Says the black dude who believes he's superior to whites/latinos/asians... so what does that make your nature ???
 9 years ago '05        #136
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
i am so tired of hearing this sh*t.

Now all white people hate black people. Because one lady says some sh*t all whites hate blacks. I saw a black person robbed someone on the news... do all black people rob people. I saw one black person k!lled someone. Are all blacks murders now?

Exactly... dont be ignorant.

If you want to succeed in life, dont get sucked into this the white man is holding us down bullsh*t. Those that have looked past this are successful. I work with an office full of black suceessful business men.

You want something.. do it for yourself. No one is going to hand you sh*t!
 9 years ago '07        #137
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe>MJ
 9 years ago '06        #138
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
they paid her
 9 years ago '04        #139
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
damn what the hell is wrong with this bi*ch?
 12-19-2008, 08:13 PM         #140
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OP : Your a fu*king idiot LOL @ "At its peak" - Surely you jest...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy