Dec 17 - It's Official: RACISM is at it's PEAK!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2008, 03:07 PM         #101
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Give a retard a loud speaker and he will provoke anyone.
Racism at its peak

Ever saw documentaries from before the 60's where black people getting lynched in the South was not even newsworthy, where a black person could get lynched just for looking at a white person improperly. That was the peak of racism and not some random a.ss deranged white woman who got provoked by some bum with loud speaker.
:applause:

excepted lol

and smh at the editing

someone should have thrown p!ss on that fu*king bi*ch though,,,or at least spat on her racist face
 12-18-2008, 03:10 PM         #102
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
I'm not shocked by this though it is SMH worthy.

even though I don't think this was the best way to prove their point, they do do still have a point no matter what people on this board say MOST WHITE SEE US AS INFERIOR TO THEM, remember that show ice cube had when he had the two different families become the other race ya'll saw how the white people on their acted and she's right the 60's wasn't that long ago, we were forced to come in through back doors, wait on them hand and foot and what was our reward? police brutality and in your face racism only when we started to stand up for ourselves (black panters etc) did things change.

make no mistake racism is still alive and well its more subtle no but look at the way things are can we truely say everything is equal a black can only be successful in America if we do it the way they want us to.

and this is coming from somone who truely isn't racist i just see the world fro what it is like my niggga nas said "in america you'll never be free"
im white, 60% of my friends are white and none sees u as inferior, the only difference between me and u is - when i see that bi*ch talkin the way she does im offended and i find her to be a racist and a rude person, on the other hand i never encountered a black dude saying smth like that when hearing dead prez talk BS u dont even see how offending the sh*t they say is u dont go calling them racist bastards actually u think its funny and justified coz all the whites are devils and they deserve that kinda talk - correct me if im wrong....

and regarding nas sentence when in the world there are so many ppl starving, when there are 36 million slaves (majority asian and white) currently in the world to go and state smth like that when he's rolling in his millions.... not free ??? is it peachy ? Hell no but to keep on living in this bubble as if its the worst life ever when u have the time to post on BX while other ppl struggle to survive
 9 years ago '04        #103
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
kimbo slice?
 12-18-2008, 04:09 PM         #104
joeytwotimer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha im glad she said it. its true. ya'll need to stop fkn cryin and whining. barrack obama is president, ya got what ya want so shut the fk up about it now. pathetic a.ss ppl think theyd give up wit the racism sh*t
 12-18-2008, 04:11 PM         #105
joeytwotimer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
It really is at it's peak. Haven't you watched the news lately?? Guess not..
You probably another white boy that got offended and decided to flex your "e-muscle" and talk sh*t.

go slit your wrist you fu*kin' clown a.ss n*gga.

As far as the video, i agree w/ most of you guys that they were racist. On BOTH sides. Racism IS at it's peak... ON BOTH SIDES. I still can't she just walked away after saying that.

It amazes me how pus*y this country has become.

fkn mooleys
 9 years ago '04        #106
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1554 1554
[QUOTE=YARKONE;13087862]isnt that true for anyone who does not already have a foot in the door. I read somewhere that the last 2 generations are just costing off what there parents made.

How is it do they want blacks to be successful? If your not already on the green side, is hard work not the only way to make it? [/QUOTE

first I'd like to say I'm not one of the n*ggas out here that believes because of slavery or what happened in the civil be rights movement that black people should just have any and everything given to them on a silver platter I believe that if you want anything you gotta work for it but...........

the reason why I said that about what we have to do be successful because its the truth and alot of this you're not going to be able to underdtand unless you're black its like a woman trying to make a man overstand what it feels like to have a child we can't fullly grasp it even if she puts it in the most descriptive terms.

anyway to my point look around, white people talk all the time about how things aren't as bad for black people and how we are just lazy or "complaining" its funny how we can talk about how things are against all day and name instance after instance however when they try to prove us wrong the counter argument list is about as tall as "minnie me" and so I ask can you really say things are equal lets take the entertainment industry for example how come a white writer can come to a company with any genre style script they choose about any subject and get a look but when a black writer tries the same task we are automatically forced into certain demographics right off? hell the writer of greys anatomy said the only reason she got as far as she did was because for the longest time until they met face to face most network reps thought she was white and if it was discovered she was black before the meeting most times she'd get the run around treatment or a flatout no.

look at the music industry, take an artist like young jeezy he raps about hood sh*t, selling drugs, guns,mysogony, and materialistic happiness on almost every song basically all the makings of being a n*gga and he's awarded with the red carpet treatment, songs on the radio every 5 minutes videos of half nekkid long haired light skinned girls in bikinis being played every ten, and then take Nas an successful artist in his own rights releases an album educating us, uplifting us and shedding light on a word being openly used by allot in America and it recieves hardly any promotion, hardly any exposure and they are artist on the same label why is that? you tell me

look at the sports industry lets take the NFL, our players can run and catch our way to super stardom all day but as soon as its a position of leadership we have to learn our place, how many black owners are in the NFL? look at the rooney rule that was set into place and why that was in 2002 but everything is equal? come on bro

you said it yourself things are more easy if one foot is already in the door, the truth is for us the door isn't even their.
 9 years ago '04        #107
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
wow...that was amazing
 12-18-2008, 05:21 PM         #108
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
It really is at it's peak. Haven't you watched the news lately?? Guess not..
You probably another white boy that got offended and decided to flex your "e-muscle" and talk sh*t.

go slit your wrist you fu*kin' clown a.ss n*gga.

As far as the video, i agree w/ most of you guys that they were racist. On BOTH sides. Racism IS at it's peak... ON BOTH SIDES. I still can't she just walked away after saying that.

It amazes me how pus*y this country has become.

compare that to news of black americans being hanged almost daily, racism used to be not only accepted by the majority of american society but encouraged and enforced by the government.

im sorry but our generation dont know how lucky we are.

oh and she thinks shes being big and clever and making some sort of big statement with that word, and she is, but its not that racism is at its peak, just that there are alot of idiots out there. maybe she was just pushed too far and crossed a line she shouldnt have.

either way she wasnt the instigator and so its ridiculous for people to be condemning her and not saying anything about the people who caused the situation to occur, and in turn aggravating race relations further.

.....but they would do that because that benefits them.

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 12-18-2008 at 05:25 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #109
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 smithahr said:
aaaarghhhhh blah blah... blah blah... me gangsta... blah blah blah....i dont type with my hands i use the gun for that.... blah blah...u disrespect me I'll... I'll ... I'll shoot a few viruses your way coz thats how we roll.... we straight BX gangstas.... ur like the most pathetic person in here !!!

GTFOH black devil, the only reason for everything thats wrong in the world...
but dont forget its all cool bro i can call u devil whenever its cool its not disrespectful u cant retaliate to smth like that.... yes it was a cynical remark to what u said....

bottom line is - u and that whites.lut in the video.... ur the same sh*t just in different color, a**holes will be a**holes regardless of the skin or religion and u and that white girl can walk hand in hand coz ur the same type....
First of all who the fu*k is "we"? Unlike the rest of you lames i dont come on here to make friends. I get friend request all the damn time and deny every one of em. I come here to read and when I feel like sayin something then I say it

Bra I got the imprints of handcuffs on my wrist, I got the scar from the stitches I got when a bullet grazed my knee, I got marks on my knuckles from getting into fades in highschool, I got people in the FDC calling me every month, I got bails, I still got the papers to show up in court from last year, I got the hate for cops with a passion, I still got the hurt from when my cousin called me to come pick him up but I couldnt and he got shot in Parkway off of 5th Ct walking to my grandma house, I got people that actually got love for me and wont forget me in a week when I die, I got that wish in the back of my mind that I didnt have to go through all of that sh*t. With all that what the fu*k do I have to prove to you or anybody else on here?

What you got? The urge to come on here and try to make jokes because somebody hurt ya feelings? fu*k you too. A n*gga come on here and express how he feel and he a wanna be what you call it? "gangster". Im nothing like her or you but you wont just cant comprehend that. What? a n*gga that been through what I been through cant POSSIBLY own a computer? Yeah sounds kind of racist huh?
 9 years ago '04        #110
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1554 1554
 smithahr said:
im white, 60% of my friends are white and none sees u as inferior, the only difference between me and u is - when i see that bi*ch talkin the way she does im offended and i find her to be a racist and a rude person, on the other hand i never encountered a black dude saying smth like that when hearing dead prez talk BS u dont even see how offending the sh*t they say is u dont go calling them racist bastards actually u think its funny and justified coz all the whites are devils and they deserve that kinda talk - correct me if im wrong....

and regarding nas sentence when in the world there are so many ppl starving, when there are 36 million slaves (majority asian and white) currently in the world to go and state smth like that when he's rolling in his millions.... not free ??? is it peachy ? Hell no but to keep on living in this bubble as if its the worst life ever when u have the time to post on BX while other ppl struggle to survive

lol so you and you're 60% of friends makes up for most white people in america who knew and i thought i rolled deep.

so you're not racist great join the club neither am I (who said that YOU were) you can believe that "we all bleed red we are the world" spill you all tell yourselves to go to bed at night but when it comes to this you and your friends are the minorities i got white friends too, one who fathers calls her a zzzzzz lover cause she chooses to hang out with me and my girl, mixed friends who's white side of the fam disowned their mother because their father is black, ones who boyfriend is racist and doesn't approve her hanging out with our kind (his words) like I said bro I'm glad i can't say that all white people are racist (I've never said that) but look around.

and you're right I can't speak on racism because i have a computer only people in 3rd world countries can talk about how fu*ked up the world is, I'm black I'm proud to be black and live very much in the now but that does not mean I'll just turn my back on all my people who got walked over just so i could have time to post on BX as you put it.
 12-18-2008, 06:19 PM         #111
TM . . . 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
Shaking my head at people surprised by this. Also, why do Blacks always include hispanics?
My dude back in the day. if you werent white you were treated just like
anyone else
 12-18-2008, 06:31 PM         #112
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you are seriously a fool if you think racism is at its peak.

and i simply wish people could recognize when they are no better then the people they hate. idk if those black guys mean to do so much harm as they do, but look what they are doing they are creating hate for white people and hate for black people and fueling the fire more then i think they realize. i almost guarantee pissing a white person off to the point they did was there goal, you see them smiling after they got her to flip her lid. every person talking in that video is an ignorant bastard in my opinion.

and as far as racism being at its peak, there was a point in time were a black man couldnt look a white woman in the eyes, you really think they could raise there voice at her like that and still be alive? hell you really think they could have there little public demonstration.. god damn the list is endless in a 2 min video of why racism is more dead then ever and at the same time proof of how much misplaced hate there is in america.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-18-2008 at 06:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #113
j-ro23 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 8 8
LOL i didn't read everyone's arguments but this is America, 1st Amdendment. heard of it? it means anyone can hate whoever they want. don't like it? gtfo of the country.

And I dunno about anyone else but if this was racism at it's peak then why can blacks be anywhere near whites in public, hispanics have rights in the U.S., etc? everyone forgot the slave days? the time even before that? where all other races weren't even considered human? oh wait that's not racism at all right??? dumb motherfu*kers. stay dumb. stay on boxden. keep getting butthurt if a white person says n igger. stop caring and get yourself up. that's the only reason ppl stay racist, all the double standards and sh*t is what keep ppl pissed off.

blacks have more freedom than ever and they complaining? pisses me the fu*k off to be honest. same goes for all minorities thinking society is keepin them down, YOU KEEP YOURSELF DOWN (majority of the time). Sometimes i'm even ashamed to be mexican.

and fu*k the threadstarter that dumb f*g**t.
 9 years ago '05        #114
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
[QUOTE=Ra-da-god;13088370]
 YARKONE said:
isnt that true for anyone who does not already have a foot in the door. I read somewhere that the last 2 generations are just costing off what there parents made.

How is it do they want blacks to be successful? If your not already on the green side, is hard work not the only way to make it? [/QUOTE

first I'd like to say I'm not one of the n*ggas out here that believes because of slavery or what happened in the civil be rights movement that black people should just have any and everything given to them on a silver platter I believe that if you want anything you gotta work for it but...........

the reason why I said that about what we have to do be successful because its the truth and alot of this you're not going to be able to underdtand unless you're black its like a woman trying to make a man overstand what it feels like to have a child we can't fullly grasp it even if she puts it in the most descriptive terms.

anyway to my point look around, white people talk all the time about how things aren't as bad for black people and how we are just lazy or "complaining" its funny how we can talk about how things are against all day and name instance after instance however when they try to prove us wrong the counter argument list is about as tall as "minnie me" and so I ask can you really say things are equal lets take the entertainment industry for example how come a white writer can come to a company with any genre style script they choose about any subject and get a look but when a black writer tries the same task we are automatically forced into certain demographics right off? hell the writer of greys anatomy said the only reason she got as far as she did was because for the longest time until they met face to face most network reps thought she was white and if it was discovered she was black before the meeting most times she'd get the run around treatment or a flatout no.

look at the music industry, take an artist like young jeezy he raps about hood sh*t, selling drugs, guns,mysogony, and materialistic happiness on almost every song basically all the makings of being a n*gga and he's awarded with the red carpet treatment, songs on the radio every 5 minutes videos of half nekkid long haired light skinned girls in bikinis being played every ten, and then take Nas an successful artist in his own rights releases an album educating us, uplifting us and shedding light on a word being openly used by allot in America and it recieves hardly any promotion, hardly any exposure and they are artist on the same label why is that? you tell me

look at the sports industry lets take the NFL, our players can run and catch our way to super stardom all day but as soon as its a position of leadership we have to learn our place, how many black owners are in the NFL? look at the rooney rule that was set into place and why that was in 2002 but everything is equal? come on bro

you said it yourself things are more easy if one foot is already in the door, the truth is for us the door isn't even their.

I got the whole point.

But don't bring the Nas story into this stuff. Nas made the title N**** to get a lil buzz he can get, same for Hip-Hop is dead. People dont care for Nas, (I do), and its just cause life goes 100 mph nowadays a Nas is borring.

As Far as the NFL, I have no stand on something I have no knowledge of. And this comes into play that these franchise are owned mostly by Old fu*ks or famillys that been rich and wont let these ventures go to anyone who don't have the foot in the door.

But why I replied to you was, how does the world wants blacks to be successfull?

As a french canadian, there is a some form of racism when I apply for jobs, but that only requires me of cleaning up my spoken english and introduce myself as Greg instead of Gregoire.

but the part where the whites only want certain success in blacks is what I dont understand. Yes a**holes are a**holes and racist fu*ks are racist fu*ks, especially the artist and sports biz, but outside of industry big shots and the afromentionned the rest of the world are looking for the same success as blacks. and at one point racism becomes jealousy and envy.
 9 years ago '05        #115
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I'm gonna be 100% honest. .I'm white. .and I will tell you right now, 70% of white people are racist to some extent. .and that's not even a certain age group. .thats all white people. .I'm obviously not as I have a black girlfriend and many of my friends are black as well. .but I'll tell you right now that there are a sh*tload of racist a.ss white people, hispanics, arabs, and asians, and they all are racist against black people. .its sad as fu*k.. but its true

I think what needs to happen is really getting down to the reasons for them being racist rather than just calling them racists. .and i think a majority of it is just not understanding black culture at all. .I'm not trying to speak for black people but i think i have a pretty solid understanding of black culture and how black people think and I don't have a racist bone in my body. .I'm actually a preppy white guy even tho im very tan due to being italian and i dont look white at all. .but thats besides the point. .I feel like i really understand black people in general as many of my black friends make fun of me and call me black all the time. .not even because i talk or dress like a lotta black people. .I speak somewhat white and I dress very preppy but I have an understanding of people of different cultures than my own because I'm such an aware person in general.

You have white kids who where the most hoodlike clothing and talk with some intense slang yet they have like only 1 black friend and they dont really connect with black people like that. .Then you have my preppy proper a.ss who really connects with a lotta black people

It's all about understanding and really just "getting" people from different cultures than our own. .And I feel like so many people are so fu*king ignorant about trying to really understand eachother especially when it comes to black people that it is detrimental when it all comes out. .because it makes stupid a.ss ignorant people look like and act like hitlers little soldiers
 12-18-2008, 09:41 PM         #116
Street Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

"fukcing zzzzzzs!"

every race in this melting pot has its racist and its non racist

Last edited by Street Bully; 12-18-2008 at 09:43 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #117
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1228 1228
SMH at page 5 being full of fu*king NOVELS :new_thumbsdown::new_thumbsdown:
 9 years ago '07        #118
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 The_Princess said:
why did you need to reply to that?
because you were implying she deserved to get beat down for her comments...
 9 years ago '04        #119
htown 
space
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 758 758
 TM . . . said:
My dude back in the day. if you werent white you were treated just like
anyone else
bullsh*t...try dating some hispanic dude's daughter today or "back in the day" and see how equal they see/saw us
 12-19-2008, 01:22 AM         #120
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
First of all who the fu*k is "we"? Unlike the rest of you lames i dont come on here to make friends. I get friend request all the damn time and deny every one of em. I come here to read and when I feel like sayin something then I say it
Who the fu*k is "we"- ur racist a**holes, same sh*t as that white bi*ch, gangsta wanna be white/black/latino or fu*king asian it doesnt matter its all the same with your talkin BS over the fu*kin net... sh*t is pathetic
whos makin friends here u idiot, how many ppl do u see me friends with here, GTFOH with your i get requests, i get love i get respect i deny everyone... ur a small bi*ch, it doesnt matter if its the real world or a virtual one be a man and not some lame bi*ch

Bra I got the imprints of handcuffs on my wrist, I got the scar from the stitches I got when a bullet grazed my knee, I got marks on my knuckles from getting into fades in highschool, I got people in the FDC calling me every month, I got bails, I still got the papers to show up in court from last year, I got the hate for cops with a passion, I still got the hurt from when my cousin called me to come pick him up but I couldnt and he got shot in Parkway off of 5th Ct walking to my grandma house, I got people that actually got love for me and wont forget me in a week when I die, I got that wish in the back of my mind that I didnt have to go through all of that sh*t. With all that what the fu*k do I have to prove to you or anybody else on here?
I got this i got that, i dont have to prove anything, GTFOH as if u know me as if ur the only one with past, as if u r the only one whos seen and been through sh*t, as if someone asked u to prove anything, who gives a fu*k who u r or what u've been through, do u see me go about my sh*t,
its either u r a man or a bi*ch, doesnt matter who u are, whats your color or what u been through.. all your blah blah about im this and im that...well thats a bi*ch to me

What you got? The urge to come on here and try to make jokes because somebody hurt ya feelings? fu*k you too. A n*gga come on here and express how he feel and he a wanna be what you call it? "gangster". Im nothing like her or you but you wont just cant comprehend that. What? a n*gga that been through what I been through cant POSSIBLY own a computer? Yeah sounds kind of racist huh?
hurt my feelings feelings over the net, retards like u cant graze my feelings, idiots like u are irrelevant just like that white girl, like all the racist fu*ks are and thats what u r, so yeah ur not lke me but a lot like her....
u've been through sh*t so that gives u the right to act like her, GTFOH with that lame attitude

Last edited by smithahr; 12-19-2008 at 01:57 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy