Dec 17 - It's Official: RACISM is at it's PEAK!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 108 108
This bi*ch is CRAZY. Even though she's racist and shouldn't be allowed to breathe, you gotta be surprised that the bi*ch stood in front of them like that. But regardless, i don't think racism is at its "peak," rather that its still around. I don't know why they wrote Hispanics in the video, when there wasn't a Hispanic in sight. But then again, I'm Puero Rican...and i've been around Ricans and Blacks all my life. We defenitly are in the same struggle in my opinion.

But haha @ her though. She talking about she makes more money than they ever will, but that bi*ch was rockin Old Navy, with a Jansport bookbag. fu*k outta here.

And was that Kimbo Slice to the right? I swear to God that was him...haha...he should've KO'd her.
 12-18-2008, 10:16 AM         #82
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
struggle so are whites in alot of the world in the same struggle?
 12-18-2008, 11:07 AM         #83
SUBCON007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
I'm not gonna lie, this video had me a little heated when i first watched it. :angry12: No matter what a white person tells you. At the end of the day this is how they have no respect for african americans OR hispanics.

Racism is at it's peak in America.

On a side note.

I'm ashamed that she was able to just WALK away after saying all of that.

out :dancingcool:

The more things change the more things stay the same
 9 years ago '04        #84
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2111 2111
 DA DOPEMAN said:
No disrespect but that is one the most repeated ignorant sh*t comments ever said, listen man RACISM is part of the history of USA, and is probably going to worse now that America is about to have a black president for 8 years. Imagine how a big racist side of the country will feel if Obama doesn't make things better then bush?, they won't be throwing shoes at Obama it will be sniper shots and sh*t.

Did you forget about them skin heads with big sniper rifles? ready to k!ll black people?, did you forget about the dude in Texas dragged to death?, the man who got fu*ked up for wearing obama shirt, ect so don't think its all good and gravy because it will never be when it comes to racism in the USA.

Obama being president doesn't mean sh*t in this situation, BUSH WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER that put the GOP in a position where everyone didn't want more of that sh*t, the Democratic ticket were going to win no matter who was in that ticket, Obama winning proves that point right there.

But don't forget to look at the racism that erupted towards Obama, don't forget the biggotry and hateful sh*t that came out from GOP supporters, Obama won the popular vote like 52 percent Obama and 46 percent McCain right?, in that percentage for McCain I BET YOU that most not all didn't vote for Obama based on Obama being "black". Some straight up said it, "I can't vote for a black man", IMO this last pres election brought Racism out further out the hearts of the racist.
again....no i did not forget about any of that.....but is it worse then a whole town publicly hanging black people from trees or having seperate schools and restaraunts??? I dident say there wasnt racisim.....I said it wasnt at its peak.There will always be hate groups...just like the blacks that want to k!ll all whites.....there will always be sh*t like the guy who got dragged....just like there was that dude who shot all those people on the subway cuz they where white......these incidents are nothing compared to how it was....
 9 years ago '07        #85
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Arsonic. said:
This bi*ch is CRAZY. Even though she's racist and shouldn't be allowed to breathe, you gotta be surprised that the bi*ch stood in front of them like that. But regardless, i don't think racism is at its "peak," rather that its still around. I don't know why they wrote Hispanics in the video, when there wasn't a Hispanic in sight. But then again, I'm Puero Rican...and i've been around Ricans and Blacks all my life. We defenitly are in the same struggle in my opinion.

But haha @ her though. She talking about she makes more money than they ever will, but that bi*ch was rockin Old Navy, with a Jansport bookbag. fu*k outta here.

And was that Kimbo Slice to the right? I swear to God that was him...haha...he should've KO'd her.
thats why white people are betta wit money.
 9 years ago '05        #86
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
She's just broke, end of story.
 9 years ago '05        #87
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
fu*k the threadstarter.

Honestly...your a lame...

Racism is at its peak?

Anyway,

Heres how I see this scenario playing out.

Shes walking around trying to get people to register to vote, they start talking sh*t about her telling people to avoid her and that shes the devil, she tries to ignore them for awhile, they keep going, next thing you know she snaps.

That girl does have some extrememly large balls though.

But fu*k anyone who takes this thread seriously.
 9 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Man fu*k you. You a pus*y straight up. I guess if your old girl told somebody to get the fu*k out her house in the most disrespectful way she could but the other person who she talkin to turns around and spits on her its ok. Yeah your mom started so I guess they're even right. pus*y a.ss n*gga. That bi*ch basically spit on my whole family saying what she said in that video so like I said fu*k You if you think any different.

I dont give a fu*k if I go up to a white boy and call him a h0nky and call him a devil. The fact is if he come back at me with some sh*t like that bi*ch said in the vid said then he got to get split no other choice. Yall must of been raised like straight pie n*ggas, if somebody disrespect you, ESPECIALLY like that then I was taught you got to retaliate off rip or else they will forever keep on doing it. Thats the problem with these racist now, watch how many white people get brave and start saying that sh*t just because they saw that she got away with it. Think anything the fu*k you want but when it reach my ears and i can do something about it then you gone get straightened

Wow now look who said this, surprise surprise.

As a matter of fact fu*k you to the 3rd power bra. Jokes my a.ss, you know damn well you wouldnt say this off the computer cause you know damn well what would happen. "im kidding" can help you on here but I know n*ggas in brooklyn wouldnt let that sh*t ride

pus*y

Stfu

Real thugs dont have internet access

Your a lame. Go meet up with your boys and pitch up 3 bucks on a dime bag.

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #89
space
space
Oh, and Dopeman,
Gtfoh with your pseudo-intellectual sh*t.

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU,
YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.
 9 years ago '05        #90
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 carltouss619 said:
exactly. that's why I'm saying. but I guess that other guy don't realize that.

Thats some true sh*t, other ethnic groups really dont give a fu*k, they talk sh*t about the black youth alll the fu*kin time. And whites do to. But saying that racism is at its peak? thats some " IM TRYIN TO MAKE EVERYONE WALK BACKWARDS " type of statement.

This is a good way to deal with this women, being that violence is never the awnser, she is now labelled a racist. But I dislike how someone tried to make himself the messenger of racism, edited this video, and did not take the time to do a spellcheck, giving more fuel to these racist a**holes.
 9 years ago '05        #91
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 2334 2334
is that Kimbo Slice next to the one dude talkin??

PS: that edit was horrible
 9 years ago '05        #92
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Them dudes are preachers of a belief, you can't let them get to you because they ain't speaking about YOU personally. They are againts the ancestors of all the white people, the ones who slaved the sh*t out of black people and also the ones later on who hung blacks and treated them like sh*t for years.

These guys say fu*k the black people who don't have anger over that and want to just forget, they also believe that they are the true "Jews" people. Also that group of white looking people you see now in "Israel" are not the jews but rather JewISH because that place now called "Israel" if you didn't know whats forcefully created in 1948, they weren't there before at all.

They are very angry guys who are spitting their religion and if the white people hear it they will get offended, but the whites who get offended seem to not understand these guys, are speaking hatred toward the white man who caused hell for all the black people in the history of this country, they clearly exposed her as a racist because their words hit her heart and she spit that hidden venom many white people have as a mentality.

I seen other videos where they literally make a white girl cry because they spit out all the info about slavery and how her ancestors did all that sh*t, she couldn't say anything but just cry saying "I am sorry" crying away.

Thats just fu*kin lame. Thats like me going to a Jewish Girl and get her to cry and appologize because her ancestors ratted Jesus out.

Get someone to go crazy and show there real colors, like this women in the video. But to get someone to cry and beg for forgiveness for something he or she never had part in is just fu*king beyond immoral.
 9 years ago '06        #93
DJ Endo  OP
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 Reppindaburghh said:
fu*k the threadstarter.

Honestly...your a lame...

Racism is at its peak?

Anyway,

Heres how I see this scenario playing out.

Shes walking around trying to get people to register to vote, they start talking sh*t about her telling people to avoid her and that shes the devil, she tries to ignore them for awhile, they keep going, next thing you know she snaps.

That girl does have some extrememly large balls though.

But fu*k anyone who takes this thread seriously.
It really is at it's peak. Haven't you watched the news lately?? Guess not..
You probably another white boy that got offended and decided to flex your "e-muscle" and talk sh*t.

go slit your wrist you fu*kin' clown a.ss n*gga.

As far as the video, i agree w/ most of you guys that they were racist. On BOTH sides. Racism IS at it's peak... ON BOTH SIDES. I still can't she just walked away after saying that.

It amazes me how pus*y this country has become.

Last edited by DJ Endo; 12-18-2008 at 01:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #94
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
^^
they let her walk away because if they were to hit her they woulda been thrown under the jail.
 9 years ago '05        #95
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Endo said:
It really is at it's peak. Haven't you watched the news lately?? Guess not..
You probably another white boy that got offended and decided to flex your "e-muscle" and talk sh*t.

go slit your wrist you fu*kin' clown a.ss n*gga.

[U]As far as the video, i agree w/ most of you guys that they were racist. On BOTH sides. Racism IS at it's peak... ON BOTH SIDES. I still can't she just walked away after saying that.

It amazes me how pus*y this country has become.[/U]

9 years ago '04        #96
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
I'm not shocked by this though it is SMH worthy.

even though I don't think this was the best way to prove their point, they do do still have a point no matter what people on this board say MOST WHITE SEE US AS INFERIOR TO THEM, remember that show ice cube had when he had the two different families become the other race ya'll saw how the white people on their acted and she's right the 60's wasn't that long ago, we were forced to come in through back doors, wait on them hand and foot and what was our reward? police brutality and in your face racism only when we started to stand up for ourselves (black panters etc) did things change.

make no mistake racism is still alive and well its more subtle no but look at the way things are can we truely say everything is equal a black can only be successful in America if we do it the way they want us to.

and this is coming from somone who truely isn't racist i just see the world fro what it is like my niggga nas said "in america you'll never be free"
 12-18-2008, 02:42 PM         #97
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism at its peak? Racism is at its lowest point, EVER.

It's sensationalist c*nts like you who are bringing racism back by your unfounded and ridiculous claims.
 9 years ago '05        #98
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
I'm not shocked by this though it is SMH worthy.

even though I don't think this was the best way to prove their point, they do do still have a point no matter what people on this board say MOST WHITE SEE US AS INFERIOR TO THEM, remember that show ice cube had when he had the two different families become the other race ya'll saw how the white people on their acted and she's right the 60's wasn't that long ago, we were forced to come in through back doors, wait on them hand and foot and what was our reward? police brutality and in your face racism only when we started to stand up for ourselves (black panters etc) did things change.

make no mistake racism is still alive and well its more subtle no but look at the way things are can we truely say everything is equal a black can only be successful in America if we do it the way they want us to.and this is coming from somone who truely isn't racist i just see the world fro what it is like my niggga nas said "in america you'll never be free"
isnt that true for anyone who does not already have a foot in the door. I read somewhere that the last 2 generations are just costing off what there parents made.

How is it do they want blacks to be successful? If your not already on the green side, is hard work not the only way to make it?
 12-18-2008, 02:56 PM         #99
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
I dont give a fu*k if I go up to a white boy and call him a h0nky and call him a devil. The fact is if he come back at me with some sh*t like that bi*ch said in the vid said then he got to get split no other choice. Yall must of been raised like straight pie n*ggas, if somebody disrespect you, ESPECIALLY like that then I was taught you got to retaliate off rip or else they will forever keep on doing it. Thats the problem with these racist now, watch how many white people get brave and start saying that sh*t just because they saw that she got away with it. Think anything the fu*k you want but when it reach my ears and i can do something about it then you gone get straightened
aaaarghhhhh blah blah... blah blah... me gangsta... blah blah blah....i dont type with my hands i use the gun for that.... blah blah...u disrespect me I'll... I'll ... I'll shoot a few viruses your way coz thats how we roll.... we straight BX gangstas.... ur like the most pathetic person in here !!!

GTFOH black devil, the only reason for everything thats wrong in the world...
but dont forget its all cool bro i can call u devil whenever its cool its not disrespectful u cant retaliate to smth like that.... yes it was a cynical remark to what u said....

bottom line is - u and that whites.lut in the video.... ur the same sh*t just in different color, a**holes will be a**holes regardless of the skin or religion and u and that white girl can walk hand in hand coz ur the same type....
 9 years ago '05        #100
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
there are just as many hispanics that hate on blacks..please stop mentioning them with us....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy