Dec 17 - It's Official: RACISM is at it's PEAK!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2008, 01:06 AM         #61
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism isnt at its peak. racism will always be strong but its improved over the years. its more under the surface now.

she couldve made her point without saying zzzzzz. that word will always be a f!ghting word in my eyes

Last edited by DrX; 12-18-2008 at 01:24 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #62
omnipotent45 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
those black guys are just as bad as the white women.the man even admitts that he went after her first. both parties are ignorant, but if you judge an entire race by the words of a random person on the street, than you are ignorant too. ohh and ive seen videos of those guys before, they stand on the corners yelling at white people. they are ignorant chunks of sh*t that are too dumb to realize they are just as racist as the kkk. fu*k um
 9 years ago '05        #63
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 2672 2672
 dj endo said:
i'm not gonna lie, this video had me a little heated when i first watched it. :angry12: No matter what a white person tells you. At the end of the day this is how they have no respect for african americans or hispanics.

racism is at it's peak in america.

on a side note.

I'm ashamed that she was able to just walk away after saying all of that.

Out :dancingcool:

im not gonna argue the chick was a retard .but its okay him to to sit and yell about withe people and cause more tension then needed?

This is a poor video it starts right in the middle and this guy is not a preacher..since when do preachers sit and yell bastard and try to seperate race right in the public?

Poster needs to get a life .
 9 years ago '07        #64
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 The_Princess said:
why is that bi*ch still walking...
why are you still breathing?
 12-18-2008, 06:39 AM         #65
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is how they feel on the inside, all you have to do is get at them in a way where they can't hold that and they will show their true self in a second. This chick is like 1 of MILLIONS upon MILLIONS that feel the same way.

Don't forget what her ancestors did man, I swear people want to forget about Slavery and sh*t like it didn't happen, IMO everyone should go look at the GRAPHIC history of that sh*t and realize how heartless these people could be.
 12-18-2008, 06:44 AM         #66
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Give a retard a loud speaker and he will provoke anyone.
Racism at its peak

Ever saw documentaries from before the 60's where black people getting lynched in the South was not even newsworthy, where a black person could get lynched just for looking at a white person improperly. That was the peak of racism and not some random a.ss deranged white woman who got provoked by some bum with loud speaker.
exactly look at jim crow laws and the unwritten laws, black people couldnt look at whites in a "wrong way" if a white person and a black person were walking towards eachother on the pavement the black person would havbe 2 get out opf the way.

THATS racism at its peak.

its like people talking about poverty nowadays, compared to our ancestors (black or white) we have it easy nowadays, and yet we complain more than any other generation.
 9 years ago '04        #67
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
I wouldnt say racisim is at its peak in America becuase..........WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT......which a whole lot of white people voted for....racisim at its peak would have to be slavery......I mean I know blacks still have it bad but cmon.....you think your ancestors would rather be lynched or have a crazy white woman yell at them??
 12-18-2008, 06:47 AM         #68
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
This is how they feel on the inside, all you have to do is get at them in a way where they can't hold that and they will show their true self in a second. This chick is like 1 of MILLIONS upon MILLIONS that feel the same way.

Don't forget what her ancestors did man, I swear people want to forget about Slavery and sh*t like it didn't happen, IMO everyone should go look at the GRAPHIC history of that sh*t and realize how heartless these people could be.
"these people" u do realise america is so mixed that 80% of Black people have recent white ancestry, and 1/3 of white americans have recent black ancestry.

what her ancestors did? how do u know her ancestors did anything, YOUR ancestors may have been slave traders, and u may be black.

look at the genocides in africa u nonce. were all human, prone to the same massive amounts of good and evil,

and yet u call other people racist your a c*nt.
 12-18-2008, 06:51 AM         #69
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I wouldnt say racisim is at its peak in America becuase..........WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT......which a whole lot of white people voted for....racisim at its peak would have to be slavery......I mean I know blacks still have it bad but cmon.....you think your ancestors would rather be lynched or have a crazy white woman yell at them??
id say after slavery personally, racism wasnt invented until about 200-300 years after slaves had started being brought from africa (by europeans) and the lynchings and vile laws that came later were far more racist.

and blacks in america really dont have it that bad compared to blacks,whites,arabs,asians etc. in other places, bottom line is u live in the developed west.

its like the girl with the broken nail always complaining more than the kid in a wheelchair, if our problems are smaller we make them bigger, if our problems are bigger we choose 2 make them smaller.
 12-18-2008, 06:51 AM         #70
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
yo after reading some of the comments, i change my opinion on this video

fu*k those black ppl. i wont be ignorant like them and say fu*k ALL black people cuz that would be racist, but fu*k THOSE particular *******...see? i can be racist too just like them...

atleast that bi*ch stood up for herself unlike the other white ppl in that video...if im walkin down the street and sum1 calls me a white devil i may spit on them just to provoke a f!ght cuz im not goin to jail by swingin 1st

fu*k any1 who is racist
Them dudes are preachers of a belief, you can't let them get to you because they ain't speaking about YOU personally. They are againts the ancestors of all the white people, the ones who slaved the sh*t out of black people and also the ones later on who hung blacks and treated them like sh*t for years.

These guys say fu*k the black people who don't have anger over that and want to just forget, they also believe that they are the true "Jews" people. Also that group of white looking people you see now in "Israel" are not the jews but rather JewISH because that place now called "Israel" if you didn't know whats forcefully created in 1948, they weren't there before at all.

They are very angry guys who are spitting their religion and if the white people hear it they will get offended, but the whites who get offended seem to not understand these guys, are speaking hatred toward the white man who caused hell for all the black people in the history of this country, they clearly exposed her as a racist because their words hit her heart and she spit that hidden venom many white people have as a mentality.

I seen other videos where they literally make a white girl cry because they spit out all the info about slavery and how her ancestors did all that sh*t, she couldn't say anything but just cry saying "I am sorry" crying away.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-18-2008 at 06:56 AM..
 12-18-2008, 07:07 AM         #71
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and theres one of two things going on with that woman:

1. shes a racist c*nt and was expressing those feelings

2. she was being racially abused and so saw the only way to draw an equal reaction was to be as racist as those racially abusing her.

for the record who DELIBERATELY set out that day with the intention of racially abusing some1? the black "hebrews" (:Lol:) who started the abuse of each other, the black "hebrews".

if u see every day as an opportunity to abuse another person on the basis of their pigmentation u really have nothing left to offer to the world.

if u cant take it dont dish it out, simple as.
 9 years ago '04        #72
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
I honestly , am sick of this topic ,

bunch of fu*king whinning babies , who never experienced anything worth reparations cause it was like 100 + years ago ... and yet you still sit here and sulk about racism ....

i wonder why theres no white history month ? ohh yeah cause that would be racist ... i forgot that racism only rolls one way ...

well fu*k you to the poster , and fu*k people who continue to live this blind perception ... what the lady done was wrong but its no peak to anything , the only peak thats occured is your inability of understanding that no matter how you slice it , we are all racists in some way or form ....

and it doesnt make us bad people , its the simple principal that to some the grass is greener on the other side and sometimes you guys just cant fu*king let go ....

time to move on and grow up ....

besides your all wi-gg-ers dressed like a**holes hardly taken seriously on the topic , when i see a post like this i can already picture you on your dads computer listening to soulja boy trying to be a voice .... you got nothing better to do like your homework which would honestly benefit you more right now then trying to be malcom x ....
 12-18-2008, 07:12 AM         #73
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
No disrespect but that is one the most repeated ignorant sh*t comments ever said, listen man RACISM is part of the history of USA, and is probably going to worse now that America is about to have a black president for 8 years. Imagine how a big racist side of the country will feel if Obama doesn't make things better then bush?, they won't be throwing shoes at Obama it will be sniper shots and sh*t.

Did you forget about them skin heads with big sniper rifles? ready to k!ll black people?, did you forget about the dude in Texas dragged to death?, the man who got fu*ked up for wearing obama shirt, ect so don't think its all good and gravy because it will never be when it comes to racism in the USA.

Obama being president doesn't mean sh*t in this situation, BUSH WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER that put the GOP in a position where everyone didn't want more of that sh*t, the Democratic ticket were going to win no matter who was in that ticket, Obama winning proves that point right there.

But don't forget to look at the racism that erupted towards Obama, don't forget the biggotry and hateful sh*t that came out from GOP supporters, Obama won the popular vote like 52 percent Obama and 46 percent McCain right?, in that percentage for McCain I BET YOU that most not all didn't vote for Obama based on Obama being "black". Some straight up said it, "I can't vote for a black man", IMO this last pres election brought Racism out further out the hearts of the racist.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-18-2008 at 07:24 AM..
 12-18-2008, 07:27 AM         #74
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Them dudes are preachers of a belief, you can't let them get to you because they ain't speaking about YOU personally. They are againts the ancestors of all the white people, the ones who slaved the sh*t out of black people and also the ones later on who hung blacks and treated them like sh*t for years.
yes they are, how do they know that woman had slave owning ancestors? and its literally pitiful to blame some1 for the actions of their ancestors.

would u blame an infant if his father was a serial k!ller? no. yet ur blaming some1 for something some1 who looked like them did centuries ago.

do i get to hate arabs? they enslaved my ancestors.
These guys say fu*k the black people who don't have anger over that and want to just forget, they also believe that they are the true "Jews" people. Also that group of white looking people you see now in "Israel" are not the jews but rather JewISH because that place now called "Israel" if you didn't know whats forcefully created in 1948, they weren't there before at all.
why take anger and hatred from it? why not hope at the triumphing of good people over evil greedy people, what about the white abolitionists who DIED freeing black slaves?

they couldve been that womans ancestors u prick, her ancestors may have ended slavery for black people and u would know it, yet u idiots say so much about ancestry, oh im an aryan, im anglo saxon oh my ancestors were egyptian, my ancestors were from kemet.

aznd if u actually want 2 debate the black herbrews thing (which is almost as laughable as scientology) then post something in the Knowledge corner, this is meant for news.

They are very angry guys who are spitting their religion and if the white people hear it they will get offended, but the whites who get offended seem to not understand these guys, are speaking hatred toward the white man who caused hell for all the black people in the history of this country, they clearly exposed her as a racist because their words hit her heart and she spit that hidden venom many white people have as a mentality.
so if i walked past them and they shout "white devil" at me im supposed to wave and blow them a kiss or what?

with that attitude there wouldve been no civil rights movement.

all the black people? seems u dont know enough about the history and achievements of black americans.

no....its exposing you as racist for agreeing with these mental racists whose only purpose is to spout racist abuse everyday.

I seen other videos where they literally make a white girl cry because they spit out all the info about slavery and how her ancestors did all that sh*t, she couldn't say anything but just cry saying "I am sorry" crying away.
ive seen that video where they just shout at her (with LOADS of what are basically lies, made up "info" about the holocaust and slavery) like saying there are no jews left in germany.

ill stand in front of your mum for 1/2 an hour and call her a c*nt and lie about what shes responsible for (tho i wont need 2 when i tell her shes sired a racist retard) and see if she starts crying.

then ill be the big man, standing there with 3 other men making a woman cry.
 12-18-2008, 07:40 AM         #75
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
No disrespect but that is one the most repeated ignorant sh*t comments ever said, listen man RACISM is part of the history of USA, and is probably going to worse now that America is about to have a black president for 8 years. Imagine how a big racist side of the country will feel if Obama doesn't make things better then bush?, they won't be throwing shoes at Obama it will be sniper shots and sh*t.
i duno how will u feel?

and those comments are completely contradictory, like it or not obama couldnt have won without a HUGE amount of support from white americans.

maybe you would like for it to get worse because then u feel u have a purpose, some1 to blame for ur life and a sense of belonging simply because u share some1s skin colour.

Did you forget about them skin heads with big sniper rifles? ready to k!ll black people?, did you forget about the dude in Texas dragged to death?, the man who got fu*ked up for wearing obama shirt, ect so don't think its all good and gravy because it will never be when it comes to racism in the USA.
yes, it was like something out of southpark, if all u have 2 worry about is a handful of morons who couldnt organise a p!ss up in a brewery then it goes completely against your points of racism being on the rise.

i think it can be, in the not too distant future, truth is babies black and white dont make distinction by race.

Obama being president doesn't mean sh*t in this situation, BUSH WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER that put the GOP in a position where everyone didn't want more of that sh*t, the Democratic ticket were going to win no matter who was in that ticket, Obama winning proves that point right there.
im not even going 2 argue the fact that plenty still voted republican, and that obama (as an individual) was instrumental in the democrats winning.

and the fact he beat clinton?

But don't forget to look at the racism that erupted towards Obama, don't forget the biggotry and hateful sh*t that came out from GOP supporters, Obama won the popular vote like 52 percent Obama and 46 percent McCain right?, in that percentage for McCain I BET YOU that most not all didn't vote for Obama based on Obama being "black". Some straight up said it, "I can't vote for a black man", IMO this last pres election brought Racism out further out the hearts of the racist.
and how many people voted for obama on the basis he was mixed race? plenty, and why not? most idiots nowadays base their choice on image, like bush the man whose never worked a ranch day in his life wearing a cowboy hat and swanning around a ranch like its home.

in those who want racism to keep going yes. i mean look how passionate you are. truth is plenty of black and white americans seem to want a better future for everyone.

all these videos do is stir people up and try and make them feel like they must be racist, almost in self defence (on both sides).
 12-18-2008, 07:42 AM         #76
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and the dopeman is a moron, he tried 2 use the old robin hood film as a historical source.

says it all really.
 12-18-2008, 07:51 AM         #77
The_Princess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
why are you still breathing?
why did you need to reply to that?
 12-18-2008, 07:54 AM         #78
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
errrrrrrrrr
 9 years ago '07        #79
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
At the end of the day. fu*k the world. Do for yourself. You really can't trust nobody including people inside your own race. Do what you do and go about ya business. Society got people fu*ked up in the head. I refuse to let society dictate what I like, how I'm supposed to act and whatever else.
 9 years ago '06        #80
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 gratz_the_king said:
go fu*k ur mother f*g**t. double standard hypocritical bi*ch. the way i see it both people were racist in that video. who the fu*k knows if those blacks were screamin out the word "cracker" b4 the white bi*ch showed up...so fuk ur double standard havin a.ss. lil ignorant bi*ch

2 sides 2 a coin
Man fu*k you. You a pus*y straight up. I guess if your old girl told somebody to get the fu*k out her house in the most disrespectful way she could but the other person who she talkin to turns around and spits on her its ok. Yeah your mom started so I guess they're even right. pus*y a.ss n*gga. That bi*ch basically spit on my whole family saying what she said in that video so like I said fu*k You if you think any different.

I dont give a fu*k if I go up to a white boy and call him a h0nky and call him a devil. The fact is if he come back at me with some sh*t like that bi*ch said in the vid said then he got to get split no other choice. Yall must of been raised like straight pie n*ggas, if somebody disrespect you, ESPECIALLY like that then I was taught you got to retaliate off rip or else they will forever keep on doing it. Thats the problem with these racist now, watch how many white people get brave and start saying that sh*t just because they saw that she got away with it. Think anything the fu*k you want but when it reach my ears and i can do something about it then you gone get straightened

gratz_the_king said:
p.s. you can tell a black person edited that video becuase it says "you will never be EXCEPTED" when it should be "accepted" jokes people, jokes! im kidding!
Wow now look who said this, surprise surprise.

As a matter of fact fu*k you to the 3rd power bra. Jokes my a.ss, you know damn well you wouldnt say this off the computer cause you know damn well what would happen. "im kidding" can help you on here but I know n*ggas in brooklyn wouldnt let that sh*t ride

pu**y

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 12-18-2008 at 10:17 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy