Dec 17 - It's Official: RACISM is at it's PEAK!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Who gives a fu*k.. live through it aint sh*t gonna change racism is everywhere
 12-17-2008, 10:10 PM         #42
carl0489 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k human beings in general

*waits for asteroid to wipe out the earth*
 9 years ago '07        #43
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 waytoomuch said:
i agree. blacks need 2 stop includin latinos. most of them look down on blacks more than racist whites if not the same. blacks need 2 remove latinos out the equation.
exactly. that's why I'm saying. but I guess that other guy don't realize that.
 12-17-2008, 10:56 PM         #44
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
life would be better off wit no racism and some of these.....

9 years ago '05        #45
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn some of you Americans backwards as fu*k with this racism sh*t.
 12-17-2008, 11:04 PM         #46
carl0489 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hurt said:
life would be better off wit no racism and some of these.....

Agreed. No racism, more pitbulls and less Canada :lachen001:
 9 years ago '07        #47
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
kimbo slice let her say that???
 12-17-2008, 11:09 PM         #48
The_Princess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is that bi*ch still walking...
 12-17-2008, 11:14 PM         #49
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
exactly. that's why I'm saying. but I guess that other guy don't realize that.
Since Latinos are a diverse group of people generalizing them isn't accurate. I've heard about the tension between the two but nothing detailed, like which latinos. They're some who do identify and as stitch said "Share the same struggles". Maybe it's upbrining are maybe blacks are the least likely to acknowledge it and both groups have that though we (blacks and latinos) communicate and share some of the same veiws doesn't mean we like you type mentality .

But just from my experience latinos vs blacks isn't common to me.......
 9 years ago '07        #50
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 DJ Endo said:
I'm not gonna lie, this video had me a little heated when i first watched it. :angry12: No matter what a white person tells you. At the end of the day this is how they have no respect for african americans OR hispanics.

Racism is at it's peak in America.

On a side note.

I'm ashamed that she was able to just WALK away after saying all of that.

out :dancingcool:
for those who dont know,those are israelites,they stand on corners in nyc an provoke tha fu*k out any white people who walk by.even in this video,which is clearly edited to seem like she just spazzed out,tha isrealite says at tha 1:30 mark,"an yall thought i was callin her a devil for no reason when she 1st walked up,call them what they are an they all snap eventually"

lmao @ them callin barack a stinkin heathen
 12-17-2008, 11:36 PM         #51
Oh Dae Su 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These dudes are standing on the corner with their mics talking about how white people are the devil. Not "some white people". Not "the white people that are denying African American's their rights". No, it's "WHITE PEOPLE" this and "WHITE PEOPLE" that.

She's an ignorant bi*ch for what she said, and she should get smacked down good for that.

But these dudes need to get the same treatment. Racism is racism, not just when it's by white people.

Just calling it how I see it.
 9 years ago '05        #52
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
WOW...i know where i'm from , The South, it's a lotta white people mad at the fact that we have a black president....but Racism will never die.. i mean she wasn't speaking for all white people because obviously we have a black president...blacks account for 11 or lower percent of the population in the us. whites account for 60 or somewhere in that range...if all of them felt like she did...we wouldn't have made history..i mean you can't just say one bad apple ruins the whole bunch in this particular case.. it just aggravates me to see that some people still feel that way..but LIFE GOES ON...
 9 years ago '06        #53
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
no matter what those dudes said to provoke her she still didnt have to call them f*cking n*ggers, she shoulda been the bigger person and walked away, she only made herself look stupid by following up with them. two wrongs dont make a right.
 9 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
black people need to really get off this victim card.anybody who watched tha video can clearly hear tha isrealites say they called her devil when she 1st walked up.y tha fu*k should she have to prove she isnt a racist by not respondin to tha ignorance.thug n*ggas aint tha only people wit reputations to uphold,surburban white folks have limits on what they can tolerate also
 9 years ago '05        #55
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
Dam that was crazy but they were both wrong if u ask me.
 12-18-2008, 12:23 AM         #56
stepyourgameup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's amazing how many people flip out on the white lady. But if it was two white guys screaming about zzzzzzs and a black guy went up calling him a racist cracker, that would be okay.

It seems like everyone here is living in their own world of prejudice. If you can't see everyone as equals, don't expect everyone to see you as an equal.
 9 years ago '05        #57
JustenB 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
on the real though they look like some zzzzzzs only zzzzzzs would be stuck in the past blasting stupid crap on a mic .. goofy a** n*ggas
 9 years ago '06        #58
Trees 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
racism at it's peak
american white folks need to get with it. why should we allow them to stand on a street corner and preach hatred against us? fu*k that, i don't tolerate racism especially against my own because if we don't stand up for ourselves then nobody will. all those white people just stood around watching them call us devils and sh*t. it took a tiny female to muster up the heart to buck back at them. that's pathetic. on top of that, she was just as bad as they were. the way i feel about racism it should have been a rainbow of colours mobbing on kimbo, his boy, and that stupid bi*ch. fu*k a racist, it's one nation under god
 9 years ago '05        #59
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 stepyourgameup said:
It's amazing how many people flip out on the white lady. But if it was two white guys screaming about zzzzzzs and a black guy went up calling him a racist cracker, that would be okay.

It seems like everyone here is living in their own world of prejudice. If you can't see everyone as equals, don't expect everyone to see you as an equal.
Why don't you try it and see? How do you know if haven't tried it yet? Or seen it happen before?

Exactly.
 12-18-2008, 12:41 AM         #60
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really...reposted in a different section??? someone delete this sh*t, isnt news anyways
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy