Dec 17 - It's Official: RACISM is at it's PEAK!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
kandi007 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
wow that was crazy, i couldn't bear to watch it more then once though not because of what she said but because of the editing..drove me crazy

i always sad the best revenge against people who think like that is to make sure you do the best that you can as a person and make sure your a productive citizen
 9 years ago '08        #22
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12240 12240
 Hyphy707 said:
those two groups are feeding off eachother's own hate. Who's to say what they were saying first too? I ain't givin that wh0ore a pass, but all three of them are ignorant sh*ts, not just white people, there's blacks, asians, latinos, etc. who are racist, and don't forget the ones who hate themselves. My future kids will never see sh*t like this in their lifetime, so i'm happy.
gonna take more than a black president and a few more elections to undo centuries of hate towards us homie don't fall for the okie doke.
 9 years ago '05        #23
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
whoever dubbed that video won't be accepted until they learn the difference between 'excepted' and 'accepted'

and @ 'This is how the majority of WHITE American see you blacks and hispanics'

yeaok.

an angry white chick arguing with a dude shouting at her with a microphone represents my whole ethnicity.....

that's why all the other white folks in the video were looking like 'oh sh*t, why isn't she getting the fu*k beat out of her right now?'
 12-17-2008, 08:55 PM         #24
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i watched like 5 seconds of that video.i seriously hope DJ Endo is baseing his "white people have no respect for african americans and hispanics" off more then just some dumbass white chick
 9 years ago '04        #25
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
Come on now guys we all know that a large percentage of whites have animosity towards blacks, as well as blacks having the same amount of animosity towards whites, whether you guys want to believe it or not.
 9 years ago '06        #26
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
black Israelites. they actually have many more videos that are much funnier. youtube.
 9 years ago '04        #27
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
was that kimbo on the right?
 9 years ago '05        #28
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Anyone saying they would have done nothing.

Gets walked over like a doormat in real life.
 9 years ago '05        #29
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
Cant believe she escaped without a scratch, on a side not, "was that Kimbo Slice next to the dude with the mic"??
 9 years ago '04        #30
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
fuk dat mayne racism is dead n*ggas, zzzzzzz, beanerz, wops, kikes, shackledraggers, spics, krauts, frogs and towelheads all comin togevva in the 2 zero zero 8 word 2 edukashun
 12-17-2008, 09:32 PM         #31
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:angry-smiley-030:
:guns1:
:jacked:
:guns13:
:f!ghting0045:
:violent-smiley-070::finger:

:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '06        #32
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 carltouss619 said:
Shaking my head at people surprised by this. Also, why do Blacks always include hispanics?
i agree. blacks need 2 stop includin latinos. most of them look down on blacks more than racist whites if not the same. blacks need 2 remove latinos out the equation.
 9 years ago '04        #33
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
damn this site got white as hell...I wonder what the racial make up on this site is
 12-17-2008, 09:43 PM         #34
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright, well I can see everyone's just gonna fly off the hinges on this one.

So my half black, half white self is gonna keep it moving and keep loving those who hate and those who love, equally.

I'll dip into this clip for a second though. All I have to say is that they were probably barking too loud at each other. Just hate and hate from each end. That's the problem with a lot of people who go about pretty much perpetuating racism by singling themselves out and keeping their struggles alive and growing angrier instead of stronger.

Of course I'm not condoning racism in any direction, whether it be black to white, vice versa, or, you know yellow, red, brown, green etc. I'm just saying that the message has to be broadcast from an angle of love and it has to be done intelligently i.e. not sitting on a megaphone in front of Wal Mart.

But anyway, me myself, I'm at peace. I don't go looking to be a victim of racism, violence, what have you... so you know, brush my shoulders.

Now watch someone quote this calling me a house negro. :greetings10:
 12-17-2008, 09:45 PM         #35
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
You're ashamed nobody beat her up? Why?
Because her getting beat up is the equivalent to someone telling him his skin color is beautiful.
 9 years ago '05        #36
casiceman69 
space
space
$2,824 | Props total: 28 28
since we didn't see the whole video from when this actually started, what we did see is ignorance on both parts. That girl was in no way right. She definitely is a perfect example of a racist white person. The black men were no better with what they were saying either. Anybody tell me different needs to step back and really take a look at themselves, because they were all wrong. Racism is still a problem, and probably will be until ignorant people like these individuals learn to be an adult and accept everybody no matter there skin color.
 9 years ago '04        #37
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
Man I seen these street preachers hate on black women before too.
 9 years ago '06        #38
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Man fu*k all that bullsh*t yall talkin. Its only 2 times when a female gets hit by another man from my experience. When she come at you like a man or when she say some sh*t way past disrespectful.

So from how I feel about the situation I would've either been on that video leanin that bi*ch with a mean mollywop and sitting in jail 30 minutes later

OR

i wouldve been on that video leanin that bi*ch with a mean mollywop with my face on the evening news with a warrant out for me

So either way she deserve to get bodyrocked. fu*k how you feel if you dont think the same. I have no respect for people like that. NONE. As in if that bi*ch died to day I wouldve give a sh*t even if I was sittin on a toilet
 12-17-2008, 10:03 PM         #39
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
I'm not gonna lie, this video had me a little heated when i first watched it. :angry12: No matter what a white person tells you. At the end of the day this is how they have no respect for african americans OR hispanics.

Racism is at it's peak in America.

On a side note.

I'm ashamed that she was able to just WALK away after saying all of that.

out :dancingcool:
stupid white bi*ch in a racial remix and a pretty badly edited one...

Regarding the things u said and the title u made... well, ur a freaking retard if u think so... and yup im white and yup i dont think your IQ levels or way of thinking have anything to do with your skin color, ur only making other cool black ppl look bad same way that white trash did to cool white ppl, of course with the slight difference of me understanding u represent only yourself and not the entire dark skinned population
 12-17-2008, 10:04 PM         #40
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.s. you can tell a black person edited that video becuase it says "you will never be EXCEPTED" when it should be "accepted" jokes people, jokes! im kidding!
RACIST!!!!!!! RACIST!!!! HANG THE zzzzzzz!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago