NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???
Panthers 13 38.24%
Giants 21 61.76%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 KING*TITO said:
I think if we lose this game we will also lose the last game with the Vikes... Reason?? Well if we lose this game then we really have nothing to play for, plus with Jacobs being banged up and Hixon as well they might not see action week 17.. As far as the Vikes they will be playing for there season and playoff lives... All I know is we better win this game on sunday cause I see us losing one more, 4 in a row, heading into the playoffs to play a dangerous wildcard team in the first round (Tampa, Atlanta, Eagles, or Cowboys!!) In that case I see us out in the first round.... we must win this week...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause::applause::applause:
i think you need to take a valium and relax. it's not the end of the world. and losing this game doesn't necessarily mean you'll lose next week. but the Vikes will come lookin for blood.
 9 years ago '04        #62
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 ghettofied said:
I'm just curious but, do you have to be on Boxden now to be a panthers fan? Or does the fact that i'm from North Carolina, and i've been a fan and watched the Panthers since Chris Weinkes sorry fu*kin a.ss was QBing our team and we went 1-15 help? Or ever since George Seifert was our coach, I just dont get on here and chat about it, i would much rather watch the fu*kin game. No offense.
huh? i know you're a panthers and heels fan. you've been here a while
 9 years ago '04        #63
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
 uncfan888 said:
huh? i know you're a panthers and heels fan. you've been here a while
I didn't mean you dawg, i meant these fu*kin TB fans and Giants fans. Talkin bout Panthers fanhoods and sh*t. Yall muther fu*kers can go to hell.
 12-19-2008, 03:03 PM         #64
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
I didn't mean you dawg, i meant these fu*kin TB fans and Giants fans. Talkin bout Panthers fanhoods and sh*t. Yall muther fu*kers can go to hell.
who me? I said you were a panthers fan. its pretty obvious

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-19-2008 at 03:07 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #65
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
[QUOTE=Deuce Black;13092662]who me? I said you were a panthers fan what are u mad about [/QUOTE

Not you, This one Bucs dude, i think said some sh*t. But fu*k it, i just wanted to speak my mind. fu*k it. By the way if the Panthers get a home game in the playoffs i'm going to that sh*t to freezeing my fu*kin balls off.
 9 years ago '04        #66
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
^^^my dad has PSL's so he's already bought his playoff tickets. they make PSL owners buy tickets to both game just in case so i hope we get to hose two:applause::applause:
 12-19-2008, 03:11 PM         #67
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at panthers fans talkin about freezing it dont go that far below 50 degrees down there

do yall even know what snow is
 9 years ago '04        #68
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Deuce Black said:
lol at panthers fans talkin about freezing it dont go that far below 50 degrees down there

do yall even know what snow is
haha. i know what snow is. my girlfriend is from new jersey and i spent a few weeks up there every year so i know what cold is.
 9 years ago '06        #69
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
red jerseys... :(
 12-19-2008, 03:17 PM         #70
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
haha. i know what snow is. my girlfriend is from new jersey and i spent a few weeks up there every year so i know what cold is.
word

not even us new yorkers know what real cold is. only the upper midwest really knows

them parts of america where they got 4 feet of snow. you could drop your house keyes in it and thats the end of that :sick:
 9 years ago '05        #71
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Deuce Black said:

word

not even us new yorkers know what real cold is. only the upper midwest really knows

them parts of america where they got 4 feet of snow. you could drop your house keyes in it and thats the end of that :sick:

LOL sh*t it gets pretty cold down here low 20s but it's going to be a good game my n*gga I hope last week jake shows up and not against the raiders jake that dude is horrible at times.....
 9 years ago '04        #72
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
deuceblack...yea...check the Carolina fan thread and then retract your statement...I just don't post in the game threads, but I have been here since day 1...so there are about 5 or 6 that really rep Carolina that ain't bandwagoners...
 9 years ago '07        #73
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Panthers will win, and beat them again in the NFC Champ. game.

Panthers-Steelers SB

that'd be a good game
 9 years ago '07        #74
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 keithbm1111 said:
Panthers will win, and beat them again in the NFC Champ. game.

Panthers-Steelers SB

that'd be a good game
lmao how would that be a good game, unless you want the steelers to win
 9 years ago '05        #75
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Halfback Brandon Jacobs practiced Friday for the third straight day and was listed as questionable for the New York Giants' NFC showdown with the Carolina Panthers.

Jacobs

Jacobs

"I feel good," Jacobs said after the workout at Giants Stadium.

Jacobs missed the game against Dallas last weekend after aggravating an injury to his left knee in a game against Philadelphia the previous Sunday. He leads the Giants with 1,002 yards rushing and 12 touchdowns.

Receivers Domenik Hixon (ankle/foot) and Sinorice Moss (calf), and defensive tackle Fred Robbins (shoulder) also were listed as questionable for Sunday night's game.

Running back Ahmad Bradshaw (neck), safety Kenny Phillips (concussion), defensive end Justin Tuck (lower leg), running back Derrick Ward (ankle), guard Rich Seubert (illness) and Kareem McKenzie (back) are all probable.

Linebacker Gerris Wilkinson (knee) is out.

569 - 103 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 84% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '07        #76
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Syphernix said:
both teams have good defenses, Pitt obviously the best in the league.
Carolina has a great offense. It'd be good seeing Carolina's backs vs Pitt's D

I dont want to see the Titans in the SB, they, to me, are too boring. Good D but no one good on offense except white/johnson
 12-19-2008, 05:33 PM         #77
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
McKenzie is the most important player listed on the IL
 9 years ago '04        #78
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
right now the steelers would beat yall too
 9 years ago '04        #79
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
what are u for? just wonderin. you know all those people will play
 9 years ago '04        #80
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Just want Sunday to get here. I'll leave all the commentary and what if's to Sunday and the field.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy