Carolina Panthers @ New York Giants [Official Thread]

most viewed right now
 63
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

???
Panthers 13 38.24%
Giants 21 61.76%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-22-2008, 03:27 PM         #661
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the first time in league history, a team (The GIANTS) will play a team with a winning record at the time they played for 10 weeks in a row.

The last team we played with a losing record was San Fran.

Pretty Amazing actually.

We are 7-2 in those games with one left to go.

Regardless of how the season ends, I think everyone can agree that we did a very admirable job of defending our title this season.
 9 years ago '05        #662
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 RicFlair said:
For the first time in league history, a team (The GIANTS) will play a team with a winning record at the time they played for 10 weeks in a row.

The last team we played with a losing record was San Fran.

Pretty Amazing actually.

We are 7-2 in those games with one left to go.

Regardless of how the season ends, I think everyone can agree that we did a very admirable job of defending our title this season.
if im not mistaken, ric that is brutus beefcake mic from his barber shop talk show he had goign lol
 9 years ago '04        #663
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
that's cuz yall had a hell of schedule this year... just imagine if u had played the NFC North and AFC West divisions like we did
 9 years ago '07        #664
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 jhj26 said:
come on man!!! "shyts on the NFC south"????? We all know that this game would have been no overtime and another Carolina win if it wasn't so damn windy... Hell, it might have been a blow out victory for Carolina if conditions was a little bit better.
blow out?! u cant be serious! did u know 3/4 of the giants dline was playing hurt?! did u not see the giants dbs drop 3 interceptions(one wouldve went for a TD) and that lucky a.ss receptions by ur wr on ross
 9 years ago '07        #665
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 24/7foamz said:
blow out?! u cant be serious! did u know 3/4 of the giants dline was playing hurt?! did u not see the giants dbs drop 3 interceptions(one wouldve went for a TD) and that lucky a.ss receptions by ur wr on ross
I fu*kin counted 4 dropped int

terrell thomas- return for a td

ross- smh

dockery..............twice
 9 years ago '07        #666
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 uncfan888 said:
maybe i'm just tryin to justify us lookin so bad in the second half after looking so good in the first. but like i said, i'm not tryin to take away from what your team did. we hit you in the mouth in the first half and then yall came out in the second and basically shut us down and did whatever you wanted to. i blame it on a combination of our play calling being ultra-conservative and your o-line destroying our banged up d-line and opening up huge holes for ward to run through. i would love another shot at it and i think it would be another great game if we got to play again
giants dline was just as banged up.tuck had the flu,robbins was a gametime decision with a fu*ked up shoulder plus playing with two broken hands and coefield injured his knee early in the game......
 9 years ago '06        #667
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
G-Mennnnn

Congrats to the nfc east Champs its going to be tough for anybody to come into giant stadium and win :clap2:
 9 years ago '04        #668
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 24/7foamz said:
blow out?! u cant be serious! did u know 3/4 of the giants dline was playing hurt?! did u not see the giants dbs drop 3 interceptions(one wouldve went for a TD) and that lucky a.ss receptions by ur wr on ross
i'm not tryin to take up for that guy cuz i don't agree with what he said, but yall won.. u don't need to make excuses for it. cuz i counted 3 dropped INTs for us as well. we were missing half of our D-Line. we had a 250 pound end tryin to play tackle to replace our 350 pound tackle. our other tackle went out in the game and our backup tackle had an injury to his hand. and yall had some luck as well like that fumble that bounced right to ya.


Last edited by uncfan888; 12-22-2008 at 08:02 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #669
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 24/7foamz said:
giants dline was just as banged up.tuck had the flu,robbins was a gametime decision with a fu*ked up shoulder plus playing with two broken hands and coefield injured his knee early in the game......
yeah, and our o-line beat your d-line. just like your o-line beat ours. the only difference is, even though your people were sick or gametime decisions, they still played. we had 3 out of 4 people gone or playing out of position. that's why ward was able to run all over us. cuz he continually went to the spot that kemo should've been.

i hope we get to play again and both teams are healthy. cuz it was a good a.ss game.. i just wish we hadn't gotten so conservative with our run, run, pass, punt approach and maybe the outcome could've been different
 9 years ago '07        #670
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
 uncfan888 said:
i'm not tryin to take up for that guy cuz i don't agree with what he said, but yall won.. u don't need to make excuses for it. cuz i counted 3 dropped INTs for us as well. we were missing half of our D-Line. we had a 250 pound end tryin to play tackle to replace our 350 pound tackle. our other tackle went out in the game and our backup tackle had an injury to his hand. and yall had some luck as well like that fumble that bounced right to ya.
I hope we see a rematch in the playoffs ....
 9 years ago '05        #671
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 jhj26 said:
I hope we see a rematch in the playoffs ....
we will most definitely be seeing a rematch in the playoffs, but it'll be the same result




  544 - 93 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '07        #672
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 BlaznHizzle said:
we will most definitely be seeing a rematch in the playoffs, but it'll be the same result






















:fawkdance:@ unc :)
 9 years ago '05        #673
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 BlaznHizzle said:
we will most definitely be seeing a rematch in the playoffs, but it'll be the same result
I don't think that carolina would get beat 2 times in a year by the same team...I mean I could just be a bias Carolina fan but John Fox usually has a great game plan when the rematch happens....Just hope Kemo is back and we don't have to try to get to yall through the #5 seed...Imma dread sunday..
 9 years ago '07        #674
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Majestic_GMMB said:
I don't think that carolina would get beat 2 times in a year by the same team...I mean I could just be a bias Carolina fan but John Fox usually has a great game plan when the rematch happens....Just hope Kemo is back and we don't have to try to get to yall through the #5 seed...Imma dread sunday..
kemo was put on IR......that mean he done 4 the season
 12-23-2008, 02:54 PM         #675
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
:fawkdance:@ unc :)



UNCFAN >
 9 years ago '07        #676
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Deuce Black said:





UNCFAN >
LISTEN UP YOU fu*kING TURD............ME AND UNC COOL IIGHT IM JOKING WITH HIM


STEP THE fu*k OFF AND STOP INTERFERRING IN sh*t YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BEFORE I E-bi*ch SLAP YOU










































:greetings10: DEUCE................GO GIANTS:greetings10::)
 12-23-2008, 03:11 PM         #677
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:guns1: pop off muthafu*ka
 9 years ago '07        #678
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
:angry3: :f!ghting11:
 9 years ago '07        #679
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
G-men!!!

Home field mutha f*ckas...
 9 years ago '04        #680
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 BlaznHizzle said:
we will most definitely be seeing a rematch in the playoffs, but it'll be the same result
i don't know bout all that... yall barely won. if we had barely won, it wouldn't give me the confidence to make a statement like that... but hopefully we'll find out
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy