most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???
Panthers 13 38.24%
Giants 21 61.76%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-19-2008, 03:00 AM         #41
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
3 a.ss rapings in a row for the gwomen?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #42
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Deuce Black said:
how come the giants get a game thread so early every week?

and fu*k the jersey colors, is jacobs playing?
fu*k if jacobs playin, got more of them cece vids?
 9 years ago '05        #43
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I didn't know the the Giants haven't won a home game (in December) in the Meadowlands since 2005...I see some luck coming our way...who else yall play at home this year?
 9 years ago '05        #44
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 iThink said:
I was just sitting here looking at my screen like, "who the fu*k are these extra Panther fans???"

We both know it will be you and uncfan here on gameday...and I don't care if the rest of them get mad, but tell me where you've been all season.
LoL I was thinking the same thing I know some but Damn if we lose they better take they trash talking to the head too because I know thats all thats going to go down "Carolina ain't worth sh*t" " NFC South is 2nd to the East" some sh*t like that...but UNCfan isn't going to be here and I'm not posting during the game...unless Carolina starts to blow the Giants out...
 9 years ago '04        #45
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
you already know...panthers baby!
 12-19-2008, 12:29 PM         #46
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
fu*k if jacobs playin, got more of them cece vids?
just search babicece and you will get em all

lol you know she is shawne merriman's cousin?

took a pic with him on her myspace in his house the day he got drafted

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-19-2008 at 12:31 PM..
 12-19-2008, 12:35 PM         #47
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 USC >>>>> SEC said:
steve smith > steve smith
Every1 can agree on that

but really though on game day the only people who better be repping carolina are Majestic UNC and ghettofied

the rest of them are all fakers

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-19-2008 at 01:16 PM..
 12-19-2008, 12:42 PM         #48
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm picking the Giants in the upset...

Anyone who has cared to pay attention to my posts the last two weeks knows that I am very down on the Giants, and think they are in trouble without Plax... And I have even been saying this game would be worse than the Dallas game... But with that said...

This is exactly the spot where the Giants have come up BIG in the last 2 years... The game where nobody is picking them, and they feel disrespected... Add that ingrediant in with playing late December in Giants stadium against a down south team, I think the Giants come thru with a squeaker...

GIANTS win this one...
 9 years ago '04        #49
quentintre90 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 Deuce Black said:

Every1 can agree on that

but really though on game day the only people who better be repping carolina are Majestic UNC and iThink

the rest of them are all fakers

i was here in the beginning of the season
 12-19-2008, 12:55 PM         #50
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstreet said:
the game where nobody is picking them, and they feel disrespected...

exactly
 12-19-2008, 12:59 PM         #51
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quentintre90 said:
i was here in the beginning of the season
If one of the 3 I mentioned speaks out for you then I take it back
 9 years ago '08        #52
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
iThink is a die hard Tb fan, you hoe.
 12-19-2008, 01:13 PM         #53
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
iThink is a die hard Tb fan, you hoe.
epic typo

post fixed

:fawkdance:

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-19-2008 at 01:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #54
NicSno 
space
space
$25 | Props total: 0 0
Hmmm I have this weird feeling that if we do beat the giants and meet them in the championship the giants would win. I have no clue why but some gut feeling. But i dont want the panthers to lose this weekend either ,lol. I do hope Jacobs wont play tho...
 9 years ago '07        #55
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
I think if we lose this game we will also lose the last game with the Vikes... Reason?? Well if we lose this game then we really have nothing to play for, plus with Jacobs being banged up and Hixon as well they might not see action week 17.. As far as the Vikes they will be playing for there season and playoff lives... All I know is we better win this game on sunday cause I see us losing one more, 4 in a row, heading into the playoffs to play a dangerous wildcard team in the first round (Tampa, Atlanta, Eagles, or Cowboys!!) In that case I see us out in the first round.... we must win this week...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause::applause::applause:

Last edited by KING*TITO; 12-19-2008 at 02:03 PM..
 12-19-2008, 02:04 PM         #56
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
I think if we lose this game we will also lose the last game with the Vikes... Reason?? Well if we lose this game then we really have nothing to play for, plus with Jacobs being banged up and Hixon as well they might not see action week 17.. As far as the Vikes they will be playing for there season and playoff lives... All I know is we better win this game on sunday cause I see us losing one more, 4 in a row, heading into the playoffs to play a dangerous wildcard team in the first round (Tampa, Atlanta, Eagles, or Cowboys!!) In that case I see us out in the first round.... we must win this week...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause::applause::applause:

actually if we lose this game and minny wins this week then our game against minny will be for the no.2 seed. thats alot to play for
 9 years ago '04        #57
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
We Need this win.. Panther fans only come out when they start to win or if you in charlotte, the real ones stay true all year long. I do believe we can win without Plax we were playing good with out making big plays with him, but he is a major weapon when we need him to beat cbs wit his tall country azz. im so heated this n*gga shot himself. then pierce is trying too hard to not make it look like the case is making him not focus and fu*king up. WE need Monster Jacobs. plus boss needs to step up. Our O-line i think is going to be good this game. its our D-line that has to stop the run and our safetys against smith.

We Got This Lets Go G-Men NY...

Last edited by Bodega; 12-19-2008 at 02:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #58
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Deuce Black said:

exactly
i finally found a computer out in BFE. i'll try to post some before the game and durin the game to rep my team, but no promises. but what's this about giants in the upset? they're favored and EVERYONE is pickin them if u look at the ESPN and CBS Sports picks.

and i've seen that 1 dude on here before, he's not a new panthers fan. he was here near the beginnin of the season
 9 years ago '04        #59
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Bodega said:
We Need this win.. Panther fans only come out when they start to win or if you in charlotte, the real ones stay true all year long. I do believe we can win without Plax we were playing good with out making big plays with him, but he is a major weapon when we need him to beat cbs wit his tall country azz. im so heated this n*gga shot himself. then pierce is trying too hard to not make it look like the case is making him not focus and fu*king up. WE need Monster Jacobs. plus boss needs to step up. Our O-line i think is going to be good this game. its our D-line that has to stop the run and our safetys against smith.

We Got This Lets Go G-Men NY...
are you sayin if you live in Charlotte you aren't a true panthers fan? and your secondary is going to have a hell of a time stopping steve smith.. but your d-line will get some good pressure, especially with our starting Right Guard out. i'm prayin Kemo gets healthy cuz we need his fat a.ss out there stoppin the run.. otherwise Jacobs will run all over us
 9 years ago '04        #60
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,864 | Props total: 8192 8192
 uncfan888 said:
i finally found a computer out in BFE. i'll try to post some before the game and durin the game to rep my team, but no promises. but what's this about giants in the upset? they're favored and EVERYONE is pickin them if u look at the ESPN and CBS Sports picks.

and i've seen that 1 dude on here before, he's not a new panthers fan. he was here near the beginnin of the season

I'm just curious but, do you have to be on Boxden now to be a panthers fan? Or does the fact that i'm from North Carolina, and i've been a fan and watched the Panthers since Chris Weinkes sorry fu*kin a.ss was QBing our team and we went 1-15 help? Or ever since George Seifert was our coach, I just dont get on here and chat about it, i would much rather watch the fu*kin game. No offense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago