NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
arab scarfs
 12-17-2008, 05:28 PM         #22
SOA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
arab scarfs
lol u mans got people rocking arab scarfs up der aswell??? damn lol.
only muslim used to rock that here a few years ago.... AND NOW... every fukin body is wearing them.... i member when i used to wear the scarf when i went to pray at the mosque..... dnt even feel right wearing it anymore
sad times lol
 12-17-2008, 05:39 PM         #23
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint never see a n*gga with a scarf, but I don't like seeing n*ggas with a towel like they're about to go take a shower or play ball.

I'm like wtf do u have the towel? Aint even that hot outside dude.
 9 years ago '04        #24
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 luda06 said:
I aint never see a n*gga with a scarf, but I don't like seeing n*ggas with a towel like they're about to go take a shower or play ball.

I'm like wtf do u have the towel? Aint even that hot outside dude.
never seen this?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #25
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 daliff89 said:

but the same could be said for the button-up/polo trend from a few years back/that's still going on....

not to say that only white dudes were the ones 'dressing up' or 'looking sophisticated' before the trend started, it's just that i distinctly remember alot of my black friend clowning the sh*t out of the 'nerds' at my school who would wear polos every day.....

personally, i think the stupidest trend i've ever seen is the WAAAAYYYYY too baggy clothes.......

i just got back from the store, when i came down my street, there was a dude checking his oil.......he had on a Fubu denim jacket that came about 4 inches above his knees, a tan tee that was longer than the jacket, jeans with tan designs on the pockets that were being sagged so far that i could see the top of the pockets, even though his shirt/jacket came almost to his knees........

like, what the fu*k is the point of wearing all of that sh*t, especially when you're going to check your oil??

i hate it when i see dudes 'over-dressing' too

dudes who will wear a a tee under a button-up under a vest under a jacket.......or dudes who wear a red hat, red shirt, jeans with red stitching, red shoes.......

i see dudes now wearing suspenders, but just letting them hang off their waist.......

trends are stupid.
wearing suspenders just hanging off your waiste= something i seen alot in some street uk movies, i guess it was the trend over their and maybe n*ggas are biting it now but i know what you mean about people over dressiing, i cant front though because ever since the whole "grown and s3xy" sh*t started after jay-z said I DONT WEAR JERSEYS IM 30 PLUS GIVE ME A FRESH PAIR A JEANS n*gga BUTTON UPS," i changed my whole style i mean i havent fukk'd with baggy jeans since 03, then again i dont wear nutt huggers or skinny jeans i wear jeans that fit me and i wear alot of polos and button ups but not the colorful as sh*t n*ggas been doing simple 1 color button up or a strip button up and im fine

but i was driving home and i seen this kid with baggy jeans, i mean real baggy and he had a tall tee and i just shook my head but then i rememeber sh*t that use to be me, but im 25 i cant be dressing like a little n*gga no more but i shouldnt throw stones either cause i was on that sh*t a few years back

but i agree with you
 9 years ago '05        #26
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 Mysonne said:
never seen this?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

or

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #27
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
When Camron....was wearing the fu*k out of pink. Nothing against pink or whatever cam does...thats his thing but dudes started wherein pink everything and some weren't afraid to wear hot a.ss pink. i once seen a dude where a pink wife beater witha pink hat.
 12-17-2008, 07:30 PM         #28
NyCBoRiQuA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Men lookin like bi*ches.
Tight Jeans
Man Purses & Scarves
Chains on your jeans
Tight Hoodies
Kanye Herman Shirts & Vests
Big Stupid lookin sunglasses.
 12-17-2008, 09:04 PM         #29
crisistheman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those ugly, cheap stutter "kanye shades" i swear i saw one in a newstand in nyc. wtf another trend that was whack is when jay had one sleeve off his jersey in that girls, girls, video. people rocking jersey's with one half on
 9 years ago '06        #30
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,532 | Props total: 16379 16379
 crisistheman said:
those ugly, cheap stutter "kanye shades" i swear i saw one in a newstand in nyc. wtf another trend that was whack is when jay had one sleeve off his jersey in that girls, girls, video. people rocking jersey's with one half on

^^^^ co-sign, that tee shirt half on half off style was/is soooo lame
 9 years ago '08        #31
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,873 | Props total: 22596 22596
 mt fuji said:
the usage,or rather over usage of the word.....swag

die swag die swag die!!!
Word like this unsigned rapper name swaggalicious .. but yo no one said this...
[pic - click to view]

<< Takes the cake .. Fapes i mean Bapes THE WORST!!! only cause if they real then ight but 98% of the n*ggas that rocked it rocked fakes.. how do i know you ask cause 1. They copped it from the mall and we all know you cant buy real bapes from the mall 2. They copped it from a fake a.ss website for 75$ 3. They rocking it on the bus (if you could afford $345 for 1 pair of shoes you should be able to cop 3 cars and pay the gas). I could PROUDLY say i never ever ever ever copped bapes or will cop bapes. and dont even them me get started on the hoodies with the dead animals!
 9 years ago '07        #32
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
that garbage a.ss retro sh*t, or the mohawk, the scarf bullsh*t, and n*ggas that rock female jeans...
 9 years ago '05        #33
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
I don't like this flannel sh*t that came back...
 12-18-2008, 12:20 PM         #34
ThaGh0st415 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
air force 1s
bape
tall tees
too baggy or too skinny
grills
 12-18-2008, 01:05 PM         #35
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the wackest trend of all would have to be........................haters like you fu*ks
 12-18-2008, 01:16 PM         #36
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
army fatigue was the worst trend. pink army fatigue
 9 years ago '04        #37
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 coming_of_age07 said:
the wackest trend of all would have to be........................haters like you fu*ks
a hater that hate haters is a hater thanks for being in this thread fu*k
 12-19-2008, 02:21 AM         #38
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gold stickers on New Era hats... like you're gonna return it or something.
 12-19-2008, 05:43 AM         #39
Blackroses Baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
girls who think Skinny Legs/Jeans are High Fashion now. They are 4 years late now.
Metallic/Foil looking handbags.
Girbaud jeans. Eww!
lil n*ggas who stuff the bottom of their jean legs in their socks
 12-19-2008, 06:55 AM         #40
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blackroses Baby said:
girls who think Skinny Legs/Jeans are High Fashion now. They are 4 years late now.
Metallic/Foil looking handbags.
Girbaud jeans. Eww!
lil n*ggas who stuff the bottom of their jean legs in their socks
They do that jeans in the socks sh*t in America too?

Seen kids round here running about with their socks over the jeans/tracksuit bottoms like they're slcik... look like idiots
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy