most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2008, 09:19 PM         #81
HaterVindicator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
n***a i was calm when i made the post. i'm tryna tell u dumb cats 2 get creative and come up wit ur own creative type of s**t like the homeless homie instead of samplin his s**t. samplin is wack. come wit ur own s**t. now gtfoh.
says the man with puffy in his avatar

9 years ago '07        #82
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
"Now here we go aaaagain, me and my lonesome a.ss friend"
 12-18-2008, 11:47 PM         #83
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
n***a i was calm when i made the post. i'm tryna tell u dumb cats 2 get creative and come up wit ur own creative type of s**t like the homeless homie instead of samplin his s**t. samplin is wack. come wit ur own s**t. now gtfoh.
fu*k you. makin music is an art, who the fu*k are you to tell anyone on how to do it? if someone wants to make their own beat (reguardless of method) then thats their fu*kin right to do so. who gives a fu*k if something is sampled or not, and surely the producers arent going to give a fu*k about your opinion. a producers method of making beats has nothing to do with you. had it not been for sampling your bi*chmade P Diddy wouldnt have done sh*t in his career. sampling has been a MAJOR part of the music business for over the past 20 years. quit cryin like a bi*ch and keep it moving.
 9 years ago '05        #84
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
I listened to this like 5 times straight....sh*t is crazy!!!!!

"rump raa rump raa i didn't do nothing i didn't nothing i didn't do" lmao!!!
 9 years ago '07        #85
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
sh*t was dope
 12-19-2008, 12:42 AM         #86
Tha Termihator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IS IT POSSIBLE WE JUST HEARD THE SONG OF 2008 AND IT WAS DONE BY BLING BLING THE MOTHERfu*kING CRACKHEAD?!!!!

HIP HOP LOST.
 9 years ago '04        #87
YoUnG_GuRu 
space
space
$499 | Props total: 23 23
I didn't take the time to look through the previous posts so somebody might already mentioned this but when I heard this it sounded familiar. I remember hearing this from a cd last year. It's actually called "Im Ah Tell Yo Mama" the homeless guy is Gangsta Red and it's off the Goldie Loc Eastsideridaz I uploaded so yall can check it peace.

[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/174772956/12_IM_AH_TELL_YO_MAMA.mp3[/CODE]
 9 years ago '05        #88
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10685 10685
The beatbox version is wayy betta than the song wit goldie loc....

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 12-19-2008 at 03:45 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #89
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
that sh*t crazy.... crackhead goin internet plat...
 9 years ago '07        #90
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye is going to bite off this guy. lol... He is a street performer in LA. I havent seen him live tho. I'll throw him some dimes and nickles when i do.
 9 years ago '06        #91
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
 YoUnG_GuRu said:
I didn't take the time to look through the previous posts so somebody might already mentioned this but when I heard this it sounded familiar. I remember hearing this from a cd last year. It's actually called "Im Ah Tell Yo Mama" the homeless guy is Gangsta Red and it's off the Goldie Loc Eastsideridaz I uploaded so yall can check it peace.

[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/174772956/12_IM_AH_TELL_YO_MAMA.mp3[/CODE]
Dude!!!!! That's the same exact song he was singing...At the end of the video "Red" said he was suppose to do business with Snoop a while back...It would be crazy it that's actually his song and they took if from him or something

Last edited by 01seay; 12-19-2008 at 04:15 AM..
 12-19-2008, 04:15 AM         #92
GOTBREW???  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a yo i was feeling that jam yo
 12-19-2008, 04:16 AM         #93
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga it's 5am and I just woke up singing this sh*t to myself and had to watch it again....so fu*kin ill. Yo Red got bi*ches!

Sasha, Tasha, Regina, Tina, Sabrina, Christina, Stacy, Tracy, fu*kING CAGNEY AND LACY! Rhianna, Brianna, Tianna, Shakura, Sakoya, Latoya, Robin, Daisy.....goddamn I lost count n*gga!

My n*gga Red do dirt! Kick in your door, sick a hobo on you, shoot a jumper on you, then tell ya mama on you!

Ooooooowwwww sh*t! This is the greatest song ever made. Red shouldn't have fu*ked with the Eastsidaz, that beat fu*ks up the song. Gangsta Red should have kept that sh*t to himself and did it solo, no production. I'm sticking with the street version.
 12-19-2008, 04:17 AM         #94
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Dude!!!!! That's the same exact song he was singing...At the end of the video "Red" said he was suppose to do business with Snoop a while back...It would be crazy it that's actually his song and they took if from him or something
That's Red on the song.
 12-19-2008, 04:19 AM         #95
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the bullsh*t I'm putting this on a CD right now and blasting it on the way to work! "WA WHAAAAA!"
 9 years ago '06        #96
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
 magatsu said:
That's Red on the song.
Yea I see that now but if he didn't say his name in the song we would still be second guessing it.....plus when I search the album and everything ....Red isn't mentioned as a feature...seems kind of strange
 12-19-2008, 04:53 AM         #97
djdoeboy09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in case sum of yall aint dwnloaded it yet..........
da original song
 9 years ago '06        #98
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Lord Hater said:
fu*k you. makin music is an art, who the fu*k are you to tell anyone on how to do it? if someone wants to make their own beat (reguardless of method) then thats their fu*kin right to do so. who gives a fu*k if something is sampled or not, and surely the producers arent going to give a fu*k about your opinion. a producers method of making beats has nothing to do with you. had it not been for sampling your bi*chmade P Diddy wouldnt have done sh*t in his career. sampling has been a MAJOR part of the music business for over the past 20 years. quit cryin like a bi*ch and keep it moving.
n***a u got a nekkid santa in ur f**kin sig and u wanna talk about a n***a's avatars. n***a u a f**kin clown. how the f**k u gon' tell me 2 stop cryin when u the only n***a on here salty as sh*t and typin wit feelins? i could peep ur bi*chassness thru the keyboard homie.
 12-19-2008, 08:10 AM         #99
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
n***a u got a nekkid santa in ur f**kin sig and u wanna talk about a n***a's avatars. n***a u a f**kin clown. how the f**k u gon' tell me 2 stop cryin when u the only n***a on here salty as sh*t and typin wit feelins? i could peep ur bi*chassness thru the keyboard homie.
again, youre the one still fu*kin cryin like a hoe.

oh and i dont take bx seriously. and i aint typin with feelins callin your bi*chass out.

as far as my avatar and sig pic goes... well i dont take BX very seriously. afterall its full of bi*chmade n*ggaz like yourself who wanna cry like a hoe all over the place. full of pus*y a.ss n*ggaz who like lame bullsh*t artist like Joe Budden, Kayne, or in your case... weak a.ss Diddy.

you're again being a bi*ch... so i will again tell you to stop eating a d*ck, and quit your fu*kin cryin like a hoe.
 9 years ago '06        #100
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^

n***a get yo lame a** outta here. u live on this f**kin site. n***a u like a hawk just lurking on cats, waiting 2 c if u could come up wit sum slick s**t. u wut I call a wack a.ss maphukka. just look @ ur screenname. u a f**kin gimmick homie. u the wwe of this section. u just sum bored acne faced n***a tryna live up 2 an internet gimmick. Lord Hater! gtfoh. n***a u really tryna live ur act, huh? u prolly got a costume and s**t u wearin right now. clown a** n***a!:lachen001:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy