Seven pounds (2008)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What did you think?
Amazing!; Will Buy The DVD! 71 42.77%
Pretty Good 47 28.31%
Alright 18 10.84%
Was Disappointed 13 7.83%
Amazing!; Will Buy The DVD! 17 10.24%
Voters: 166. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 _Monk said:
how can you judge a 2hr movie when you only watched 30 minutes of it?
Did you read his whole post? He obviously watched the whole thing. He's saying he was bored before it even reached the 30 minute mark.
 9 years ago '05        #42
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4133 4133
 _Monk said:
how can you judge a 2hr movie when you only watched 30 minutes of it?
I did watch the whole thing. I never walk out of movies (unless, of course, you're talking about 10,000 BC). lol
 12-20-2008, 10:32 PM         #43
_Monk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ 10,000 BC.. i dont blame you for walking out of that sh*t fest... i only walked out of one movie in my life... Shallow Hal.... i would have left 10,000 BC but 1 of the 4 friends i was with actually cared how it ended.. haha.. i still give him sh*t.... but he also liked Click... which i consider the worst movie ever made and would have walked out of that one if he wasnt with me for that sh*t fest too...

Last edited by _Monk; 12-20-2008 at 10:34 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #44
space
space
 _Monk said:
lol @ 10,000 BC.. i dont blame you for walking out of that sh*t fest... i only walked out of one movie in my life... Shallow Hal.... i would have left 10,000 BC but 1 of the 4 friends i was with actually cared how it ended.. haha.. i still give him sh*t.... but he also liked Click... which i consider the worst movie ever made and would have walked out of that one if he wasnt with me for that sh*t fest too...
hahaha... hell yeah, homie. 10,000 BC was the only movie I ever walked out of in my life... But, the worst movie ever made has got to be Disaster Movie... that gets my vote.
 12-21-2008, 02:40 AM         #45
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't tear up at all, could of been better.
 9 years ago '04        #46
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,409 | Props total: 29616 29616
love this movie, i dont see how the ratings can be mixed...10
 9 years ago '07        #47
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
What a snooze fest this film was.
Will smiths acting career is taking a huge dent with these films recently

i am legend, Hancock and now this!

Will is the best actor going at the moment, somebody needs to give him a good storyline smh
 12-21-2008, 08:57 AM         #48
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea 7 pounds is kind of wack... simply because it has no climax it gives the whole movie away in 3 seconds at the end... and he doesnt even help 7 people.. He helps 3 people. I mean if hes counting his brother than thats 4. Crammed in too much of a relationship with Rosario Dawson, that turned the movie into a love story which was weak sauce.

I'm a big Will Smith fan, but this and "I am legend" are hands down 2 of the worst movies ive ever seen in my life... Alot of things in this movie were great like him pretending to be "Ben" which is his brothers... alot of twist were cool like when his brother asked him, if he took something of his, and Will responds with "I remember giving you something" and sh*t like that, but other than that the movie was 2 hours for no reason.
 9 years ago '04        #49
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 BRAZZ said:
You know a movies garbage when u get the screener 2days after its been released....
No, you know it's award season.
 9 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 HHS said:
No, you know it's award season.
But, the only one I see even close to getting nominated for anything is Rosario Dawson... Will Smith... I don't think so.
 12-21-2008, 11:49 AM         #51
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Yea 7 pounds is kind of wack... simply because it has no climax it gives the whole movie away in 3 seconds at the end... and he doesnt even help 7 people.. He helps 3 people. I mean if hes counting his brother than thats 4. Crammed in too much of a relationship with Rosario Dawson, that turned the movie into a love story which was weak sauce.

I'm a big Will Smith fan, but this and "I am legend" are hands down 2 of the worst movies ive ever seen in my life... Alot of things in this movie were great like him pretending to be "Ben" which is his brothers... alot of twist were cool like when his brother asked him, if he took something of his, and Will responds with "I remember giving you something" and sh*t like that, but other than that the movie was 2 hours for no reason.

you clearly weren't paying attention to the movie..smh...his eyes...his lung...his heart...his bone marrow...his kidney...his house and his liver.
 9 years ago '04        #52
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
***SPOILER***

I'm pretty sure his heart would have been no good after being bit by the jellyfish. Just saying...
 9 years ago '04        #53
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 JFamis said:
***SPOILER***

I'm pretty sure his heart would have been no good after being bit by the jellyfish. Just saying...
jelly fish dont bite..
 9 years ago '04        #54
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 DaOmega_1 said:
But, the only one I see even close to getting nominated for anything is Rosario Dawson... Will Smith... I don't think so.
I don't think he will either, but this is the kind of movie that stars use as a vehicle for awards, that's why it's out now, and why there are a bunch of DVD screeners available this time of year.
 9 years ago '04        #55
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
jelly fish dont bite..
Sting. Whatever. Movie sucked regardless.
 9 years ago '04        #56
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Went to see this with my girl last night, and I tried to hold back the tears, but I couldn't..But WOW what a great movie, glad I spent the money to support it in the theater...Gonna watch it again soon
 9 years ago '05        #57
space
space
jelly fish dont bite..
 JFamis said:
Sting. Whatever. Movie sucked regardless.

Yeah, it was wack as hell...:dancingcool:
 12-22-2008, 02:17 AM         #58
DaVirginiaBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definitely don't know why everyone is saying this movie was wack it was a good movie i do agree it took a little to long to get on with what was happening but hey as long as it wasn't one of those endings where you still don't know what the hell happened
 9 years ago '04        #59
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1476 1476
Overall this movie was ok ... it getting mixed reviews for a reason ... they should of feeled out the stories a bit more you know nothing about the kid or the hockey coach and rarely a bit about the blind guy ... I think it could of been put together a bit better ... this movie has to be watched with patients ... I have watched it three times ... first time it was ok ... second time is was better ... third time everyone I watched it with thought it was wierd and stupid ... overall they needed more clues poppin up in the first hour and thirty mins ... and shouldn't have waited for the last 30 mins to reveal everything and then after they leave the end kind of blank ... like I said some people said it was the worst movie ... some people said it was the best ...
 12-22-2008, 06:44 AM         #60
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeRell said:
you clearly weren't paying attention to the movie..smh...his eyes...his lung...his heart...his bone marrow...his kidney...his house and his liver.
His eyes - Woody
His heart - Rosario
Bone marrow - the lil kid
his lung - his brother
his house - spanish lady...

i fell asleep who got the liver and the kidney?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago