most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,712 | Props total: 5703 5703
This is just a blatant act of racism & abuse of POWER, just think we the working citizens, actually pay our local police dept. to "protect & serve" what a joke!!

It seems like there will never be fair treatment for a black person in a white world
 9 years ago '07        #62
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 3312 3312
 HueyPNewton said:
this is on some old 1950s racist sh*t....we got technology now, but back then it would have been case closed......im not saying the officer shot the young man, but im sure he didnt follow the correct procedures...and all yall sayin that dude shot himself tryin to hide the gun are crazy as hell...this sh*t is jus suspect
True. One of the main procedures I'm confused about is why did the officer let the teen out of the car anyway? Whether he was letting dispatch know over the radio that he had a traffic stop or not, he should have been letting the teen know not to get out of his car before the door even opened.
 9 years ago '08        #63
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 2D.... said:
as a top HS pick? dude was on watch, its doubtful he was on some real foul sh*t

either way, something aint adding up
lol believe me don't judge a book by its cover, lotta dudes at my high school did that sh*t, not that they were future Division 1 football stars but, stars of the school/league, like all-pennsylvania first team type sh*t .. and them n*ggas was smokin weed, doin' coke ... walked in this one party and upstairs is the star quarterback of the football team tripping his face off on acid lol sh*t is ridiculous

but anyway there is definitely some fu*ked up sh*t going on here, that kid did NOT k!ll himself .. how you gonna pull the trigger of a shotgun pointed at you?? this n*gga have like 4 foot long arms??

for all we know, there is some back story to this ... maybe the cop's kid is on the football team too and this star player stole his son's starting spot on the football team or some sh*t, who the fu*k knows

but what the fu*k does the cop not have a camera for?
 9 years ago '05        #64
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
I played against Billy Joe in JV, dude was pure beast...a man child. I live about an hour and a half from the lucedale/benndale area and know some of Billy's friends. I haven't really talked to them about this just b/c I don't really know them on that level. To answer some of yall's questions: (1) this particular police vehicle wasn't equipped with a dash cam, (2) his door was apparently open possibly b/c his window wouldn't roll down when he handed the officer his license and registration, (3) the report down here is now confirming that there are wounds behind his ear (which ear I don't know).

It's said that Billy Joe was an avid hunter and the reason he might have had a shotgun with him was because he might have been heading to the woods before the banquet they were having for him a lil while later or possibly later that afternoon and instead of driving home to get his gun, he was gonna put it in his truck so he'd have it. To the person that said they've never seen anyone handle a gun with the barrell pointed to them, well I've almost shot my face off with a 4-10 in the woods one time and it wasn't on purpose. The law is, you can have a shotgun in your car, at least that's how it is here, but it can't be loaded. I was stopped before with a shotgun in my car that was loaded. It was laying, facing the roof of the car on the side of the passenger that was riding with me next to his door. When the officer came to my window, he got my license/registration and returned to his car, WITHOUT SEEING THE SHOTGUN. The gun was loaded and my friend was fixing to try to unload it but I told him not to b/c if it happened to go off, it could be worse than us getting caught with it being loaded (for example, it goes off, cop thinks we're shooting at him, he returns fire and hits one of us). So he didn't and the officer returned with my license/registration and never saw the gun.

Point is Billy Joe could have been trying to move the gun (WHILE KEEPING AN EYE ON HIS REARVIEW MIRROR TO MAKE SURE THE COP DOESN'T SEE HIM MOVING AROUND TOO MUCH) and without realizing, his finger could've been on the trigger. I'm not ruling out the officer being responsible, but I don't like speculating either. Alot of you people aren't getting the full story. There are links at the Jackson, Ms based newspaper at clarionledger.com and the coast based newspaper at sunherald.com. R.I.P. Beast Mode Billy
 9 years ago '04        #65
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 thatboydrae said:
damn, wtf? Somebody is lying, probably the police.
i thought that too
 9 years ago '04        #66
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
somehow they probably got entangled when billy was hiding the gun and it went off. sounds real fishy.
 9 years ago '04        #67
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 5 5
the only thing i want to know was the sheriff's deputy related to the girl the seventeen year old had a relationship with. For those that dont know George County has about 20,000 people in it and some people are racist as hell down there. That is where Eric Moulds (Buffulo Bills) is from, bet he can vouch for that last statement.
 9 years ago '06        #68
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
ain't no fu*king way I believe what the police is sayin man.....that is Mississippi too.....fu*k nah, i smell foul play like a muthafu*ka......
 9 years ago '06        #69
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 pYUNEit said:
To the person that said they've never seen anyone handle a gun with the barrell pointed to them, well I've almost shot my face off with a 4-10 in the woods one time and it wasn't on purpose
Bra you didnt do anything but prove my point. If he hunted then he knows not to handle a shotgun like that. Me and my big bra was in Valdosta GA and my uncle took us out and let us shoot some shells off with his shotgun. The first thing he taught us was how to hold it. Told us to keep it pointed at the ground and never at anyone else unless you plan to squeeze the trigger. So if that n*gga hunted then whoever taught him had to tell him the same thing.

And even he didnt get taught can you even picture somebody who knows what a shotgun can do moving a it around in their car with the barrel pointed at them? bullsh*t

Only time I know of somebody shooting themselves with a shotgun either was suicide or in the foot. And the foot one was because my n*gga dumbass was trying to show off and walk around with it in the leg of his pants
 9 years ago '06        #70
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
 Tha TC said:
how do you shoot yourself in the head outside the car with a shotgun the shotgun lands on top of you and glass breaks etc. man its bullsh*t I live in the south and mississippi is one of the worsts states you would want to get caught up in
as soon as the story said teh words "Mississippi", "Police Officer", "Gun", "suicide" and "Top H.S. Football Player in the country" I knew what was really good..... fu*kin rednecks got another one of us man.....
 9 years ago '04        #71
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
yall make it seem like jus cuz dude was a D1 recrut that he a saint. you dont kno what was goin on in his head you dont even know what he was trying to do but just to blame the po po is not the way to go. if they thought the police did it he wouldnt be on duty now. he would be on paid leave until they got it all wrapped up. it jus sounds to me like a freak accident happend to the wrong person cuz let this have happend to a n*gga that aint got sh*t goin for him i bet we wouldnt be talking bout it right now.
 9 years ago '05        #72
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 Southern_Boi said:
Bra you didnt do anything but prove my point. If he hunted then he knows not to handle a shotgun like that. Me and my big bra was in Valdosta GA and my uncle took us out and let us shoot some shells off with his shotgun. The first thing he taught us was how to hold it. Told us to keep it pointed at the ground and never at anyone else unless you plan to squeeze the trigger. So if that n*gga hunted then whoever taught him had to tell him the same thing.

And even he didnt get taught can you even picture somebody who knows what a shotgun can do moving a it around in their car with the barrel pointed at them? bullsh*t

Only time I know of somebody shooting themselves with a shotgun either was suicide or in the foot. And the foot one was because my n*gga dumbass was trying to show off and walk around with it in the leg of his pants
Nah man I hear and see what you're saying. If he was an avid hunter he would obviously know how to handle a gun, but if you're in the heat of the moment not realizing how you put the gun down in the seat and while focusing on the cop in the rearview, anything can happen. It all smells like tuna to me right now, I'm not ruling anything out dog believe me. You think yall want answers, everybody in the 'sip is fuming!
 12-28-2008, 03:07 PM         #73
finesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip

sad story
 9 years ago '05        #74
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
The cop k!lled him.
 9 years ago '07        #75
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
damn shame

rip
 9 years ago '08        #76
RaDaGod21 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
 SLiKK_KiD said:
if your a 17 year old future D1 Player why would you even have a shotgun in a car??

Same reason a Superbowl Champion, All Pro WR takes a handgun to the club while wearing sweatpants. NONE!:angry12: No one knows why people do things they do...let the facts come to light before we all pass judgement. Wether the young man k!lled himself or was k!lled may he RIP. And my respects to his family. peace!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy