Dec 16 - Top High School Football Recruit Dies in Possible Suicide

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
wasnt no suicide, the cop k!lled him.
 12-16-2008, 01:53 PM         #22
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe had warrants nobody knew about??? but wouldnt they mention it
 9 years ago '05        #23
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DallasTexas said:
smh, everybody quick to blame the cop, dude probably shot himself hiding his gun,

even if it was caught on video everybody would say the cop k!lled him and the video was edited
You can't be fu*king serious.
 9 years ago '04        #24
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
lol at people sayin he was hiding his gun.... he jus sumhow wound up outside the car on the ground?

and even then he didnt need to hide the gun...the cop came over to the window already to talk to him...
 9 years ago '04        #25
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 dgangsta said:
wasnt no suicide, the cop k!lled him.
LOL... glad to see you are such a fair guy

You are the same as everyone on here who is saying the kid shot himself because he was hiding the gun from the cop.

No evidence has been presented - stop forming conclusions based on NOTHING.

Last edited by CoconutCoke; 12-16-2008 at 02:47 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #26
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
if your a 17 year old future D1 Player why would you even have a shotgun in a car??
 12-16-2008, 02:55 PM         #27
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude probably was going through a lot of stress and getting pulled over by a cop who was going to search his vehicle and find a shotgun was the last straw

12-16-2008, 03:06 PM         #28
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who knows what happened, maybe he was going thru a ton of sh*t/stress and he couldnt take it no more anymore... or it could have been the cop... although this sh*t looks real suspect I aint gone make any conclusions yet
 9 years ago '05        #29
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
the only how he k!lls hiself is if hes high as hell on something. maybe he was but i think the cop did it. and the only reason he probably got pulled over was becuz he was a black man or kid in this case, who looked like a man.
 9 years ago '07        #30
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
Damm yo....R.I.P.
 9 years ago '06        #31
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I never in my life seen someone handle a shotgun (moving it or carrying it) with the barrel facing back at them, matter of fact I never seen somebody handle anygun like that. And even if it was facing him then n*gga must of had the softest trigger on earth for it to go off

Hiding it my a.ss. If that shotgun went off and he wasnt holding it correctly do you really think that sh*t wouldve landed right on him? Come on now yall boys mustve never shot one, that sh*t wouldve ended up at least 3ft away from where it went off or inside the car. And since when do cops tell you to get out of the car just to check your license, and even if he did get out since when do they not take you to the back of the car or to the side of the street.

That whole story is bullsh*t
 9 years ago '05        #32
masterace1 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
the most i could get out of dis is dat he was tryin to hide the gun and accidentally shot himself but on the other hand dat n*gga was gon be a beast had he went to college
R.I.P
 12-16-2008, 05:49 PM         #33
djdoeboy09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam i jus heard bout diz.......r.i.p.....another possible mississippi legend gone......so many ppl dying.jus saturday,one of my classmates died
 12-16-2008, 05:51 PM         #34
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
at everyone passin blame to the police without any information...dude could have 1000g's of cocaine in the back and you still say the cops did it
as a top HS pick? dude was on watch, its doubtful he was on some real foul sh*t

either way, something aint adding up
 9 years ago '04        #35
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2205 2205
 UnkleLuc_ said:
this sh*t is fishy as hell... it doesnt even sound right to me at all
greatest avy ever :applause::applause::applause:
 12-16-2008, 06:56 PM         #36
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has this hit national media yet? Im curious to see what people are going to say in the media about this sh*t... But yall are right something isnt adding up about this story even tho i dont want to accuse nothing but sh*t just real suspect
 12-16-2008, 07:04 PM         #37
78mixes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kpdawg2006 said:
police vehicles have cameras, if the sheriff didnt shoot em show the public the tape..nuff said

edit RIP...
most law enforcement don't car don't have cameras in the sipp, sheriff dept. don't even have radar detectors
 9 years ago '05        #38
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
all of you people saying this sh*t is suspect and your seeing foul play, it is his fault regardless for having a shotgun in the car. If he felt like he needed protection a simple handgun would do. If it was his parents car, theyre idiots for letting their future D1 player son take a car that has a shotgun in it.
 9 years ago '06        #39
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
 78mixes said:
most law enforcement don't car don't have cameras in the sipp, sheriff dept. don't even have radar detectors
damn what century u guys living in..my local po po dont have to do anything but drive everything is computer and voice activated
 9 years ago '05        #40
Chainsaw Rob 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 0 0
it smells fishy that he would just up and k!ll himself, there would be signs leading up to that. Cops do ppl dirty, but if he was a local football fan He wouldn't have done anything bad. On the flip side he could have been jealous, like why this boy so popular. Either way its terrible for any child, football star or not, to be taken away like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago