Gangland: The Gotti Boys Of New Orleans! (Plus Lil Story Of Rapper Soulja Slim Who Pa

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2008, 02:57 PM         #101
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
damn bruh why you catching feelings with you talking sh*t like that? I mean like everbody else keep saying man everybody city the same some just rawer then others catz in N.O. and some other cities don't gang bang thats all AND WHY OR n*ggaS GETTING SO MAD AT THIS IGNORANT n*gga sh*t ANYWAY the sh*t is not something to feel good about when the young n*gga up the street may k!ll you cause it was hot that day I mean just pointless k!llings and sh*t.....The sh*t is so confusing to me why would some grown a.ss men be upset about this sh*t? I dunno im from new orleans i ain't proud of this sh*t if i was from some fu*ked up hood in Cali i would'nt be proud of this sh*t....And n*ggas gone keep egging you on cause you keep feeding into the sh*t just laughing at you cause you drove over the internet
im just tellin the truth dog, n*ggaz on here sayin the NO is the rawest place, every second a n*gga gets bodied, n*ggas are starving and hungry, the projects look like abondand buildings, so from what yall n*ggaz are tellin me is that the NO is a piece of sh*t basically. and if its so hood, and n*ggaz get robbed and kidnapped every second and all that, why the fukc are all yall sayin im from the '3rd ward" or 7th, 8th whatever, and my hood is so gutter ect., on the computer talkin bout it, if n*ggas were starving and hungry wouldnt you b out on the streets k!llin ppl for a whopper or big mac. matter fact how do yall n*ggaz have computers livin in such proverty, like if it was me and i so hungry, i would rob a n*gga for his computer and so pawn that bi*ch for some cash...but i dont know...im statin the fact n*ggaz is tellin me.
 9 years ago '04        #102
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Street Bully said:
i just don't like how them n*ggaz on tv disrespectin our colors out here and our lifestyle, youll get DP'd real fukcin quikc g. i got family out there in the whodi area, and when them n*ggaz came over here to southern cali, that whole gotti boy sh*t went out the window when them n*ggaz got bangd on by some slobs.
well yeah, u put 2-3 n*ggas from N.O. IN Cali, wtf u THINK is gonna happen....it ain't like Houston where it was hundreds of dudes moving in and setting sh*t off.....the same way if a couple n*ggas from the Bay moved out to N.O., wtf u think would happen? they gon' take over a hood in N.O.?

KingOfTheSouth9 said:
yeah wasnt it the mac them boyz ran in i remember when i was in school at lawless and lil homie got shot in the neck like right across the street from the school and the ni99a that did it aint even did no time
i remember that sh*t......i grew up on the Westbank, but my aunt lived in the 9th on Bartholomew, and i used to fu*k around over there all the time and sh*t...

RustyLorcin said:
I been to most of the bigger cities in the USA and i would say New Orleans & Philadelphia are the 2 most crime ridden cities in the in this country... i liked New Orleans though... i wonder how New Orleans was during it's years of glory i bet it was the best place to live in at one point but anyway during the recent time i spent there i felt free from all the bullsh*t in society maybe because i did some heavy drinking... N.O is the Disneyland for alcoholics.
yeah man, if u a tourist and u comin down to have fun and drink and sh*t, it's there for you, but as soon as you start gettin' outta pocket, u gon' have trouble that u don't want....

ceo said:
sh*t...them boyz is wild

how the fu*k is weezy talking about he a "blood" then? damn fool
any real N.O. n*gga coulda BEEN told u Wayne ain't no real blood.....Baby started fu*kin' with some blood n*ggas when he had signed Mack 10, and he got "affiliated" off of that, and been running with it.....anytime u see a n*gga on a video with his red rag in his left pocket, u already know what up...

Calamity said:
damm.. a lotta n.o people be on here i see...n*ggaz comin out the blue lol WHUZSHAMP YAEARDME LOL
for real! i ain't know it was THIS many N.O. n*ggas on here....i knew of a couple, but n*ggas is DEEP....

Street Bully said:
yall n*ggaz made it clear, ill admit it now ok,so now i know new orleans is a piece of sh*t place, and everyone frm there is either a piece of sh*t cuz they so "raw" and its sooo soo gutter or fake a.sss wannabe gangsters like your favortie son Lil Wayne. LIL WHOOOODDIIIIII
just know, there's a reason Wayne and Baby live out in Miami now,....and that lil' whodi sh*t ain't even funny, nobody really even saying that sh*t no more.....grow up.....
 9 years ago '04        #103
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Street Bully said:
im just tellin the truth dog, n*ggaz on here sayin the NO is the rawest place, every second a n*gga gets bodied, n*ggas are starving and hungry, the projects look like abondand buildings, so from what yall n*ggaz are tellin me is that the NO is a piece of sh*t basically. and if its so hood, and n*ggaz get robbed and kidnapped every second and all that, why the fukc are all yall sayin im from the '3rd ward" or 7th, 8th whatever, and my hood is so gutter ect., on the computer talkin bout it, if n*ggas were starving and hungry wouldnt you b out on the streets k!llin ppl for a whopper or big mac. matter fact how do yall n*ggaz have computers livin in such proverty, like if it was me and i so hungry, i would rob a n*gga for his computer and so pawn that bi*ch for some cash...but i dont know...im statin the fact n*ggaz is tellin me.
if u grow up in that sh*t, whether it be the 3rd Ward, C.T.C., etc....u gon' rep it, period....no matter HOW fu*ked a place it MIGHT be, it's still home, regardless......and just cuz a n*gga rep it don't mean that he just out there like that.....no matter what city you might find yourself in, there's gonna be places that's pieces of sh*t, period.......u look at some of them homes in N.O., in the Garden District, Historical District, etc., and those are million dollar cribs, but just down the street from there, yea there's hoods there too.....just the way the sh*t is...
 9 years ago '08        #104
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 8121 8121
 Street Bully said:
don't lie you mad you catching feelings I don't live in new orleans anymore but when i do move back i'm not going to be hurting for paper mannn you know like every city has its fu*ked up parts and its cool parts i can't speak for everyone else I'm not about living in a fu*ked up spot if i can help it nor glorifying the negative sh*t in life the sh*t is petty but if you wanna feed into it go ahead im done with this sh*t

Last edited by YOURKINGB4EVER; 12-18-2008 at 03:13 PM..
 12-18-2008, 04:49 PM         #105
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
don't lie you mad you catching feelings I don't live in new orleans anymore but when i do move back i'm not going to be hurting for paper mannn you know like every city has its fu*ked up parts and its cool parts i can't speak for everyone else I'm not about living in a fu*ked up spot if i can help it nor glorifying the negative sh*t in life the sh*t is petty but if you wanna feed into it go ahead im done with this sh*t
I feel u on dat 100%
 12-18-2008, 05:38 PM         #106
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
obviously your catchin feelings my n*gga, this sh*t entertaining, i blew out my knee during football practice so i aint got sh*t to do...but anyways not New Orleans has nice spots huh....when n*ggaz where talkin before there aint nice spots in new orleans, everywhere is gully ect...so what is it? yall n*ggaz got me confused
 9 years ago '06        #107
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 Street Bully said:
First of all.

Dude, You are so ignorant. Your mother should be ashamed.

Oh the irony in this post. You talk about people being computer thugs.. yet... you were the "e-hardest" one on this thread talking mad sh*t. Gettin' all defensive because your manhood was hurt when n*ggaz made you realize that your city ain't the hardest. Why does it matter to you anywayz?? you ain't in the streets. You just a suburban white kid trying to flex your e-muscle on boxden.

Secondly, Then you got a name like "street bully" ... GTFO.. you probably one of the kids who got slammed in the locker and got their face pushed in the toilet in school. You're a joke. How would you know how grimey it is anywhere?? especially New Orleans. I bet you've never been there.

BX should have an age limit

On another note, this video is not an accurate depiction of New Orleans at all. Alot of things are fabricated and put together using clever video and audio editing to give this impression that New Orleans is a warzone when it really isn't. Yes, it's pretty damn bad. But it's not Iraq.

get off that dumb sh*t.

Last edited by DJ Endo; 12-18-2008 at 07:22 PM..
 12-18-2008, 09:18 PM         #108
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
First of all.

Dude, You are so ignorant. Your mother should be ashamed.

Oh the irony in this post. You talk about people being computer thugs.. yet... you were the "e-hardest" one on this thread talking mad sh*t. Gettin' all defensive because your manhood was hurt when n*ggaz made you realize that your city ain't the hardest. Why does it matter to you anywayz?? you ain't in the streets. You just a suburban white kid trying to flex your e-muscle on boxden.

Secondly, Then you got a name like "street bully" ... GTFO.. you probably one of the kids who got slammed in the locker and got their face pushed in the toilet in school. You're a joke. How would you know how grimey it is anywhere?? especially New Orleans. I bet you've never been there.

BX should have an age limit

On another note, this video is not an accurate depiction of New Orleans at all. Alot of things are fabricated and put together using clever video and audio editing to give this impression that New Orleans is a warzone when it really isn't. Yes, it's pretty damn bad. But it's not Iraq.

get off that dumb sh*t.

sorry homie....catch me at LBCC playin for the dons widereciver...street bully ask bout me
 12-18-2008, 09:22 PM         #109
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
lol in LAyall got GAME

:rolll augh:

lil wayn>>> game

are you serious?!? lol
SNOOP> game/lil wayne/slobs
 9 years ago '05        #110
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
New Orleans is da wildest headbussas in da history of world n*gga...shout out 2 choppa city ya heard me...upt dwntn n.o. east westbank kenner city
 9 years ago '07        #111
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
i might as well check in too lol
i prolly den seen most of ya'll n.o. n*ggaz at one time or another
 9 years ago '08        #112
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 *Perry* said:
^fu*kin Clown Braggin Bout A murder rate ill smack the fu*k outta ur f*g**t a.ss
Oh really? n*gga you wouldnt do sh*t. Shut that sh*t up. How you trynna act hard wit a name like Perry?
 9 years ago '07        #113
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
 Aftashok said:

.....anytime u see a n*gga on a video with his red rag in his left pocket, u already know what up...

n*gga need to learn which pocket is which before they claim a set.
 9 years ago '05        #114
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
bottom line is. n*ggas k!llin n*ggas cuz they gotta eat. they gotta eat cuz they aint got no job. no job cuz they wasnt educated. wadnt educated cuz most new orleans school are well below standards. i did some tutoring for some 7th graders, them boys was on some 3rd grade level sh*t.

the hood is the hood. whether u in cali planning ur day based on wut u wearin or u in new orleans not bumpin into n*ggas on bourbon cuz they a hit u eit the iron. this k!llin sh*t dun got outta control. i say just knock a ni99a out. if u get ko-ed take ur L or get in the gym and learn how to hold ur own
 9 years ago '04        #115
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 a tru mc said:
new orleans is da wildest headbussas in da history of world n*gga...shout out 2 choppa city ya heard me...upt dwntn n.o. East westbank kenner city
lol haha this n*gga on some other shht
 9 years ago '05        #116
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
 Calamity said:
lol haha this n*gga on some other shht
say woe...i tought i put some of da wildest k!llas but fuk it i aint go retype it...imma put a parkway n*gga at them iraq n*ggas neck ya heard me lol
 12-21-2008, 09:52 AM         #117
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's pathetic to hear anybody proud of this.

Same ones that leaked over into my city after Katrina...got me not ever wantin to move back, making it out seem like the best thing that ever could have happened to me.
 9 years ago '04        #118
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
It's pathetic to hear anybody proud of this.

Same ones that leaked over into my city after Katrina...got me not ever wantin to move back, making it out seem like the best thing that ever could have happened to me.
how you gon come yo monkey a.ss in here that tampa bay sig....
 12-21-2008, 01:04 PM         #119
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Lowsy-ana is so soft.

The only reason the murder rate is so high is because the pen is basically a revolving door. If you guys had real cops and real jails then it wouldn't be so much of a problem.

It's basically the same ol' puss a.ss p.ussy just still shootin at people.
ah ignorance
 9 years ago '04        #120
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
 stitch said:
Lowsy-ana is so soft.

The only reason the murder rate is so high is because the pen is basically a revolving door. If you guys had real cops and real jails then it wouldn't be so much of a problem.

It's basically the same ol' puss a.ss p.ussy just still shootin at people.

how about I f!ght YOU.. and that way we can see whos soft... how bout it my n*gga...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy