Gangland: The Gotti Boys Of New Orleans! (Plus Lil Story Of Rapper Soulja Slim Who Pa

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2008, 06:28 PM         #81
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Street Bully said:
i wanna see these n*ggas talkin rekcless like L.A. aint dangerous and come out here...and i dont mean nice old tinsle town hollywood....or beverly hills, tourist areas,eveywhere has their nice places...i wanna see n*ggas come to east los, east compton, watts, sgv, long bkeaCh.... even santa ana down in orange county and get merk'd ...

@this n*gga getting upset....simmer down..
 9 years ago '08        #82
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
I been to most of the bigger cities in the USA and i would say New Orleans & Philadelphia are the 2 most crime ridden cities in the in this country... i liked New Orleans though... i wonder how New Orleans was during it's years of glory i bet it was the best place to live in at one point but anyway during the recent time i spent there i felt free from all the bullsh*t in society maybe because i did some heavy drinking... N.O is the Disneyland for alcoholics.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 12-17-2008 at 06:51 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #83
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 Street Bully said:
i wanna see these n*ggas talkin rekcless like L.A. aint dangerous and come out here...and i dont mean nice old tinsle town hollywood....or beverly hills, tourist areas,eveywhere has their nice places...i wanna see n*ggas come to east los, east compton, watts, sgv, long bkeaCh.... even santa ana down in orange county and get merk'd ...

That's exactly the point n*ggas is trying to make.. LA has nice parts where u would never experience any type crime... New Orleans is a big hood you could even get clapped in the French Quarter basically New Orleans has no safe place to be in... trouble can FIND you in the N.O, while in LA you have to go out and look for it...
 9 years ago '07        #84
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 118 118
first of all, my city aint that bad, now do I think its harder than L.A....YES,that blood & crip sh*t, LA ya'll can keep that sh*t, if you can survive growing up in New Orleans you can survive anywhere period, and for ya'll LA peeps talking sh*t, chillout cause it aint even that serious, n*ggas talking about crime? WTF is wrong with you n*ggas man, that sh*t is meaningless, none of you n*ggas in a gang anyway, and for my N.O. n*ggas, man look we got enough heat on us(NOPD) dont promote this sh*t and have them white folks find ya'll on here and profile ya'll for no reason................
 9 years ago '05        #85
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
Around 22:25, the narrator said only 7% of those arrested for murder were convicted..... damn!!!!

thats probably around 500-1000 k!llaz on the loose..
 9 years ago '06        #86
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
well in memphis we got alot of n*gga from the n.o after the storm and for the most part them n*ggas is pretty cool, n*ggas fit right in. cali n*ggas on the other hand when they come down here, talkin all that hard a.ss sh*t with they fu*ked up a.ss accent get laughed right off the dam block. them n*ggas get minimal respect round here, unless its from a young n*gga mesmerized by the gang stories and sh*t. my honest opinion on them cali n*ggas especially the ones from la is they really aint sh*t without they gang. n*ggas be like lil church mouses or some sh*t, thats why the first thing them n*ggas do when they get here is try to start they own lil set. sh*t is comedy, it be a buncha middle school n*ggas lookin up to some 30-40 year old a.ss n*gga who was probably a nobody where he came from, makin the lil dudes so called put in work for him.
 9 years ago '08        #87
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
I went to NO and LA b4, and I can tell you its a big difference...

NO is more guttier, but they don't talk talk talk. If you just mind your business and do you, they will respect that...

LA is a lot nicer, and better looking broads and nice clubs, but almost everyone there is either a smut, or they try to hard, when its not that serious really...
 9 years ago '04        #88
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 illstate11 said:
at all these dudes bickerin over whos city is harder. Yall must either be real fu*kin dumb and small minded arguing about who k!lls more people acting like you doin the k!llin yourself. dudes need to quit fu*kin around and get some money to realize you can experience somethin else other than your own block. but by all means yall can continue to keep it hood and see were it gets you. i mean at least one of yall will make it out right?

100x

It's ok to talk about what's going on in ur city but don't try to make it a prize for the most k!lling.Look here there's a hood in every low income part of a state.U can get body anywhere so all that my hood will fu*k up your sh*t is pointless on this website.

I have never been to the N.O. i just will always get he say she say from some folks that came to the PG/DC area.So i knew it was gutter but this video open my eyes more. That sh*t is the jungle that 60 day hold was some bullsh*t. That law ain't nothing but suits in high places wanting to see ni66as eliminating other ni66as.
 12-17-2008, 09:45 PM         #89
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t...them boyz is wild

how the fu*k is weezy talking about he a "blood" then? damn fool
 9 years ago '05        #90
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1822 1822
 DallasTexas said:
yea okkkk, ur city has the most crime and k!llings,, you win,,, more like you lost for living in such a dirty a.ss city

but yea you got crime and etc,, okkkk, that could be dumb a.ss kids doing stuff but if NO and Oakland went head to head,,,,,, you would wish u were back hanging with mr cooper cuz oakland aint making it back home
Like I said, ain't nobody speakin on any major city in the Bay Area, ya'll don't even know much, ain't no documentaries on us. Who they gonna interview, a bunch of lil n*ggas? Never seen or heard of anyone from outside states takin over out here.

"Oakland had the highest rate of violent crime of any large city in California last year: -- 190.5 incidents for every 10,000 people, according to a Times analysis of recently released FBI data. That's nearly 2 1/2 times the rate in Los Angeles. "

But still talkin about LA? Thats over 400 Miles from Oakland. You keep talkin this NO vs etc sh*t, and n*gga you from Houston. You speakin on what you don't even know about.

And dirty a.ss city lol? You must not know the Bay Area is one of the most expensive places to live due to all the technology/jobs/etc around, we aint got no projects, all remodeled. Homes in the hood go for 400k+, n*ggas out here move to the south to live in a mansion which only gonna get you a 2bd house out here.
 9 years ago '05        #91
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1822 1822
 DallasTexas said:
im from houston??? wtf bi*ch im from DALLAS hoe

so you dumb mutafukas pay 400K to live IN THE HOOD???? so you can be around other dumbasses and k!ll and get k!lled???
you talk about how the bay area has all these jobs but yet yall stlil livin in the hood f!ghting over blocks and colors that dont belong to nobody. you think its a good thing that you pay that much and still live in poverty??? wtf,,,
in Texas which has a better job market and more fortune 500 companies and than anywhere else in the country you can pull a kanye and get a good as job and be chillin for 100k a year any thing above that and you ballin in a fukn huge house and big body lexus,

you tell me who won, you for paying 2000 a month for a 1800sq ft house living in the hood with burgular bars on the window or me paying 2000 a month and living in a 3200 sq ft house in a gated community with a guard at the gate and its so safe I can leave my front door open at night and not have to worry about some dirty has mofo tryin to rob me???

yea you think about that and get back at me,, til then,,,, lets all get hyphy and ghost ride the city bus you riding
Don't give a fu*k where you from. How about the fact we ain't go no projects? The fact the hood out here looks like a luxury out there? The fact that we got the 2nd highest minimum wage in the US and that it's only a 7 cent difference? Hmm what else? That our colleges in California are always ranked among the top colleges in the US? What about how California has the largest state College systems? California having the highest GDP in the whole US, hell California GDP is higher than all but 8 countries.

You act like everyone out there is livin with a 100K salary No matter how much you talk, ain't no average citizen from most states comin to the Bay Area to live, that's simply stupid, yet movin south is the master plan of everyone out here. The fact that a person from the Bay Area moves to the South to live better financially isn't a sign of how fu*ked up we are, it's a sign of how fu*ked up your ecnomy is. Despite the fact You speak about Texas having the most fortune 500 companies, California #3, what a huge failure. Not to mention Bush is from there.

But yea, anyways.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 12-18-2008 at 03:35 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #92
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
damm.. a lotta n.o people be on here i see...n*ggaz comin out the blue lol WHUZSHAMP YAEARDME LOL
 9 years ago '05        #93
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
brownsville is is just as grimey if not grimier
 9 years ago '04        #94
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
 Calamity said:
damm.. a lotta n.o people be on here i see...n*ggaz comin out the blue lol WHUZSHAMP YAEARDME LOL
yeah, you ain't know? better check out that new orleans music thread in the jukebox section
 12-18-2008, 11:32 AM         #95
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
yeah, you ain't know? better check out that new orleans music thread in the jukebox section
send me a link 4dat
 9 years ago '07        #96
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 118 118
good to see N.O. representing................not for that violence sh*t though
 9 years ago '04        #97
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
what it all boils down to is that every hood is the same. the game is just played different in different places. la got the whole gangbanging thing. chicago got gangs. detroit got its way of doing sh*t. its all the same thing. i've been hearing about new orleans for years. this chick i went to middle school wit had people down there. she used to tell me all kinds of sh*t that happened when she used to be down there for summers and sh*t. the projects look like abandoned buildings. that sh*t reminds me of the old warren/connor jects or the brewsters, jeffries etc. it's crazy. i feel like if you can make it in the d you can make it anywhere. we have the same problems like any other city. i remember a few years ago when a n*gga got chopped up in broad day light at the g-station on harper and d*ckerson. the n*gga body was so fu*ked up that they couldn't get it out the car becuz it would have fell apart. they towed his car wit his body still in the drivers seat. a summer afternoon. everybody on here got stories like that. its fu*ked up everywhere.
 12-18-2008, 02:01 PM         #98
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggaz made it clear, ill admit it now ok,so now i know new orleans is a piece of sh*t place, and everyone frm there is either a piece of sh*t cuz they so "raw" and its sooo soo gutter or fake a.sss wannabe gangsters like your favortie son Lil Wayne. LIL WHOOOODDIIIIII
 12-18-2008, 02:39 PM         #99
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill n*gga said:
internet gangster definition:

One who uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life.

Sometimes say things like "ya'll white a.ss zzzzzzz would get shot if ya came to my hood n*gga" when they are really just a skinny, middle class white loser who lives with their mum in the suburbs.

For excellent examples of internet gangsters, check out yahho chatrooms/groups/gangland room, and also youtube.
That internet gangster is hilarious

lillllllllll whhhoooodddiiiii
 9 years ago '08        #100
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,377 | Props total: 7877 7877
 Street Bully said:
yall n*ggaz made it clear, ill admit it now ok,so now i know new orleans is a piece of sh*t place, and everyone frm there is either a piece of sh*t cuz they so "raw" and its sooo soo gutter or fake a.sss wannabe gangsters like your favortie son Lil Wayne. LIL WHOOOODDIIIIII
damn bruh why you catching feelings with you talking sh*t like that? I mean like everbody else keep saying man everybody city the same some just rawer then others catz in N.O. and some other cities don't gang bang thats all AND WHY OR n*ggaS GETTING SO MAD AT THIS IGNORANT n*gga sh*t ANYWAY the sh*t is not something to feel good about when the young n*gga up the street may k!ll you cause it was hot that day I mean just pointless k!llings and sh*t.....The sh*t is so confusing to me why would some grown a.ss men be upset about this sh*t? I dunno im from new orleans i ain't proud of this sh*t if i was from some fu*ked up hood in Cali i would'nt be proud of this sh*t....And n*ggas gone keep egging you on cause you keep feeding into the sh*t just laughing at you cause you drove over the internet

Last edited by YOURKINGB4EVER; 12-18-2008 at 02:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago