Gangland: The Gotti Boys Of New Orleans! (Plus Lil Story Of Rapper Soulja Slim Who Pa

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Street Bully said:
n*gga theres only 2 parts to Cali. SO CAL n NOR CAL....i dont know whre u from in norcal, but my n*ggaz stay in stoccton, salinas, richmond, vallejo, san jose, ect... theres alot of Crippen and Slobbkin up north....i dont got a problem wit yall Nor Cal n*ggaz, only the esses do.
Stockton, Salinas, Sac, Modesto, Tracy, Los Banos all that sh*t is the out skirts of the bay area, and they don't even get down hard. You got hood parts of those areas, but a lot of em comin from the bay cause it cost too much to live here. Ain't nobody from half those places really, they just been dry a.ss dirt cities turned into places where people live. San Jo don't even get down cause they got one of the highest police to people ratios, and it got too many rich areas. You go up in Union City, it's mexicans from So-Cal k!llin lil n*ggas cause of a lil race war. They k!lled some lil n*gga up at a gas station over a bi*ch, and some mexican shot some lil n*gga like 15 in the face at the Logan school, and etc bullsh*t, thats why Nor-Cal dont fu*k with So-cal people. Evem the nor-cal mexicans hardly a.ssociate with so-cal mexicans cause even they different. You got "black mexicans" and real mexcians who still got they culture strong. We dont fu*k wit nobody from so-cal cause they game is too different, we aint with the color sh*t out here, (besides the mexicans and uso's) and n*ggas from so-cal dont seem to show any type of respect from what we see.

Hotboy504 said:
i feel u on dat homie,i never thought id c any sh*t on new orleans tho either cuz they got parts of da town dey cant bring people in2 at all too. but sumthing yal gotta realize,they talkin bout just ONE section of new orleans. like dont get it fu*ked up,they mostly talked bout the third ward(uptown stand up). i would shutter to think if they went section by section jus takin parts frum each 1 like dey did this one and made a whole episode,itll b crazy
Yea that sh*t is true, but it goes like dat here too, it's all turf. You go to da O and everyone is reppin they block from Funktown to ESO where n*ggas is claimin set area by murder dubs, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's(plus you got the Village that was dressed like the projects out there, but got tore down and rebuilt), all the way up into San Leandro in the 100+'s.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 12-17-2008 at 01:18 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #62
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 68 68
 Street Bully said:
still aint sh*t compared to California my n*ggaz
I'm from New Orleans and Lived all over Cali for years.

I'll tell you from first hand experience that Cali isn't TOUCHING New Orleans when it comes to violence and corruption.

not to glorify violence or anything. but that's what it is.
 12-17-2008, 01:48 AM         #63
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy504 said:
Man n*ggas don't undastand bruh,aint nobdy tryna make it a competition of who got da hardest/worse city we jus sayin down n new orleans it don't get no worse,dude say u gotta wry bout wat colors 2wear but n new orleans u gotta wry bout wakin up whether u inside or outside,jus thk EVERYBODY u knw gotta choppa and ready 2use it on any1,friends k!llin friends ova money,n*ggas k!llin ova bi*chez(nt much tho) and worse off n*ggas k!llin ova money,and respect. Aint nobody sayin fu*k gangs buts if u go to dat fishbowl n louisiana then u bound 2run n2 sum sh*t off top,n*ggas don't respect nthn but dat iron boy I tell u

man it's all kinds of n*ggas in louisiana k!lling over broads...i just got back from the boot...it was like 3 n*ggas dead i knew dying over some bean head a.ss broad...and n*ggas shouldn't take this no snitching thing they was hollaring on the special to heart...n*ggas is telling like it's the way to heaven...that's why so many people get sent up behind somebody running they mouth.....plus in new orleans now they got cameras everywhere in the city...i was going to harrah's i'm seeing cameras flashing,and it's cops EVERYWHERE...the city ain't nothing like it used to be...although the classic was live this year...
 9 years ago '04        #64
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
the cameras only there to make the tourist thing the city is safe

half them shyts dont even work
 12-17-2008, 02:12 AM         #65
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
man it's all kinds of n*ggas in louisiana k!lling over broads...i just got back from the boot...it was like 3 n*ggas dead i knew dying over some bean head a.ss broad...and n*ggas shouldn't take this no snitching thing they was hollaring on the special to heart...n*ggas is telling like it's the way to heaven...that's why so many people get sent up behind somebody running they mouth.....plus in new orleans now they got cameras everywhere in the city...i was going to harrah's i'm seeing cameras flashing,and it's cops EVERYWHERE...the city ain't nothing like it used to be...although the classic was live this year...
i kant miss another classic. or a fat tuesday or super sunday
 9 years ago '04        #66
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
how can i watch this sh*t without it stoppin on me it says i gotta refresh the page a couple times so it would work and the sh*t still stops any suggestions anyone?
 9 years ago '04        #67
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
n*ggaz down here dont like that... when a n*gga think they just gon get respected just cuz... n*gga might be like "i bang im from cali im a blood" n*gga gon look at you like... maaaaan if you dotn sit your shtupid a.ss down somewhere.. but it dont have nothin to do with the bloods... itz just how he comin.. that c*ckyness dont sit well... but the funny thing is... WE like to feel c*cky bein from new orleans cuz we think we sick with it.... go figure...

anybody remember before the storm them n*ggaz ran in that crowded gym durin school hours and TORE this n*gga a.ss out the frame with a chopper???? i dont even think that sh*t made the news...

i was expectin that gangland to show other parts of the n.o other than uptown.. uptowns the worst though in my opinion so i guess thatz whuzup..

but the C.T.C before the storm was Crazy.. EastShore still Crazy.. The Goose the 7th Ward is the WORST LOOKIN PART OF THE CITY.. Elysian Fields/Claiborne Area?... im suprised the city aint make an attempt to just blow that sh*t up like the levee.... the 4 the 6.. the westbank... i need to make my own DVD sh*t... and some prayers must have been answered when they tore down the st thomas... cuz that would have added to the mac melph calliope connection...

i know itz bad everywhere.. so i dont be dissin nobody else sets and cities.. i just chill.. and keep my repped out comments to myself
 9 years ago '04        #68
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
I from new orleans, born & raised. gave it 21 years of my life now i'm 23. I can tell you damn near everything that happen from the, oil spill, the night big slam from the calliope died, murder of pimp daddy, school shootings & school vs. school f!ghts........etc. there isn't a city harder than new orleans, I'm sorry. it came to that decision when in 2006 when it became the murder capitol with ONLY 1/2 of it's usual population before katrina hit. not to praise my city cause i hope the violence stop & ray nagin dumb a.ss think by raising the rent monthy rate think it's gonna keep n*gga's out.
 9 years ago '05        #69
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 DallasTexas said:
i would put all the money in my bank acct that you lil cats in the bay would run in fear if it came down to a real war with them New orleans cats.....

you hyphy cats cant even imagine how rawit in in the NO...

at the though
It's a reason why Oakland is ranked, all ya'll talk this who tougher sh*t, but at the end of the day, the only places people outside CA speak about is LA, like I said we dont do that sh*t down here. Anyone from the South comin to Cali jus gona move back soon as they touch down. Unlike movin to any other places(south to south), n*ggas aint gonna fit in, we got Katrina Victims out here, and trust me, everybody know. Most of em cool, but a lot of em moved into the Subburbs cause they lost on how sh*t work out here. Not to mention n*gga we aint got no 60 day rule.

Not to mention, how the fu*k does a city with 24,000 citizens in 92, become the murder capitol of the US(per capita)? A city only 2sq miles? Yes, murder capitol of the US.

You think sh*t is serious out there, NO been gettin down like this, everyone know they grimey, you look at where Oakland was ranked for violent cities these last past years and you'll see how sh*t is serious, you tellin me sh*t aint serious within 1 year they jump from top top 25, to top 10, next year top 5, and 07?

2006: #4
2005: #8
2004: #21
2003: #24
2002: #21
2001: ? (not in top 25)

^ Speaks for itself.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 12-17-2008 at 10:15 AM..
 12-17-2008, 10:41 AM         #70
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
were the fu*k was weezy and his blood gang Wtf
 9 years ago '04        #71
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
There's a reason I moved out of the bay.

If you're not down with the street way of life, you simply can't maintain there. Having heat is damn near fu*kin' mandatory out there now. (It was when I left in 05, but right now? sh*t...) I was born and raised in Brookfield (9800 block for those not from here) and it was like a completely different part of Oakland.

That's the thing about Oakland; every block/area (I don't know what to consider Sobrante Park since it's a one way in/out scenario..) is literally like it's own individual city. Nothing is the same in any of the predominantly repped areas out there.

And that's just Oakland. Damn near every city that orbits around Oakland is just like that. (SF, Richmond, Alameda (has/had it's moments), "I guess" Hayward, if you want to keep it movin', etc etc

Everything "bay area" related city wise literally comprises it's own world, and anybody from there will tell you the same thing.

Last edited by Ea$e; 12-17-2008 at 10:47 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #72
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
LA is a soft overrated city living off a movie rep. Why yall got a million more people than Chicago but have the same amount of murders? sh*t dont add up, LA n*ggas' mouths dont match their murder rate. Los Angeles is just a big a.ss suburb full of dudes who talk talk talk talk talk. LA aint led the nation in murders since I was in grade school, and Im in college now. So all this bullsh*t need to cease, yall need to quit acting like LA is like "Colors" everyday. And the only reason Cali has more dangerous cities is cuz its a big a.ss state, other than that I dont see the hype.
 12-17-2008, 01:05 PM         #73
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^fu*kin Clown Braggin Bout A murder rate ill smack the fu*k outta ur f*g**t a.ss
 9 years ago '04        #74
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
Look I'm From Da N.O......Muthafu*ka's are stright Goons Out Here..sh*t Mardi Gras That Just past n*gga went into a Crowd Of people Bustin...And I Remember That School sh*t When They Ran Up In The Gym And Let Lose On that Boy....Yea And The sh*t With The Cams Around Tha City Them Muthafu*ka Dont Work...just like ya boy said its just to make people from other places feel safe.....It REal fu*ked Up Down Here Even Muthafu*ka on tha Westbank Bustin....
 9 years ago '04        #75
KingOfTheSouth9 
space
space
$241 | Props total: 6 6
 Kognito said:
Look I'm From Da N.O......Muthafu*ka's are stright Goons Out Here..sh*t Mardi Gras That Just past n*gga went into a Crowd Of people Bustin...And I Remember That School sh*t When They Ran Up In The Gym And Let Lose On that Boy....Yea And The sh*t With The Cams Around Tha City Them Muthafu*ka Dont Work...just like ya boy said its just to make people from other places feel safe.....It REal fu*ked Up Down Here Even Muthafu*ka on tha Westbank Bustin....

yeah wasnt it the mac them boyz ran in i remember when i was in school at lawless and lil homie got shot in the neck like right across the street from the school and the ni99a that did it aint even did no time
 12-17-2008, 03:31 PM         #76
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fukc the N.O. matter fact fukc everybody , n*gga this the west coast simple as that , like my n*gga 2pac puttin it down, when we had the whole country shook
 12-17-2008, 03:42 PM         #77
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna see these n*ggas talkin rekcless like L.A. aint dangerous and come out here...and i dont mean nice old tinsle town hollywood....or beverly hills, tourist areas,eveywhere has their nice places...i wanna see n*ggas come to east los, east compton, watts, sgv, long bkeaCh.... even santa ana down in orange county and get merk'd ...
 9 years ago '08        #78
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 7976 7976
Ight Bully the west is hard man let the sh*t go every hood in America is fu*ked up this sh*t ain't something to be proud of or get heated about fu*k it!
 9 years ago '04        #79
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
another thing is... city real small,everybody connected SOMEHOW,you can get it anywhere,and if you get into it with a n*gga.. best believe yall gon bump heads AGAIN... it aint like the big big cities where you might not see your enemy again for years if you see him at all

i had a big scuffle with this n*gga one time... we went our seperate ways then i got arrested a week or two later.... i see this n*gga gettin booked the SAME evening as me... for murder... i was like fu*k! i dont feel like f!ghtin this muthafukka again
 9 years ago '06        #80
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
at all these dudes bickerin over whos city is harder. Yall must either be real fu*kin dumb and small minded arguing about who k!lls more people acting like you doin the k!llin yourself. dudes need to quit fu*kin around and get some money to realize you can experience somethin else other than your own block. but by all means yall can continue to keep it hood and see were it gets you. i mean at least one of yall will make it out right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy