Gangland: The Gotti Boys Of New Orleans! (Plus Lil Story Of Rapper Soulja Slim Who Pa

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-16-2008, 09:47 AM         #41
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres no more 60 day murder law since 2007. as of 2008 if you murder somone in new orleans your going to jail for a long time.

but my question is who was the genius that made that law up?
 12-16-2008, 10:02 AM         #42
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
i only live here for the hot sausage and the 24/7 alchohol yee dig
shrimp po boys, gumbo, crawfish, turkey neck, chinese kitchen(on carrolton ave.), manchu's, cajun's....
 12-16-2008, 10:17 AM         #43
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
houston was considered one of the lowest cities for crime, but ever since new orleans evacuated to houston, houston became one of the top ten cities with the most crime. crime went down though when new orlean residents moved back to their home.

houston was also already one of the top ten cities for HIV cases, and now it moved up to top five since katrina (i think houston ranked in at number 3) till this day.:angry27:
:hang: You stupid for real, as if Houston wasn't already corrupt. Considering that the amount of HIV cases is twice the amount of New Orleans, majority of New Orleans would have to move to Houston, which didn't happen.

Dumbass.. do the math.. Not enough people in New Orleans with HIV to move ya'll up the ranking that high.
yellagold gave props

9 years ago '05        #44
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
damn i gotta see this shieet!...
 12-16-2008, 12:30 PM         #45
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On sum real sh*t I was watchin da marijuana high dvd based out n philly which took place n 06 and dem n*ggas was sayn only wason murder rate out here jumpd so high is cause of katrina. n*ggas dnt gve a fuk,u kan b cool and sht jus don't b bout no dumb sh*t an ull b str8
 12-16-2008, 12:41 PM         #46
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.i.p. Soulja
 12-16-2008, 03:22 PM         #47
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz none of yall n*ggaz never ran into south central, or east long beach, or even watts, stockton, frisco, ect... we can go on and on....GOTTI boyz talkin fukc crips n slobs and sh*t...i wanna see a MUTHAFUKCIN GOTTI BOY COME GO HEAD UP with a fukcin with Cali gangs and see whats crakcin, cuz real talk n*ggaz dont understand the magnitude of racial gang violence in Cali....
 12-16-2008, 03:33 PM         #48
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and one more thing, think, waking up can't walk onto a certain street, cant wear a certain color, n*ggaz gotta plan their days out here to be safe, cuz u get caught slippen prepare to die, get stukc, get kidnapped n put up for ransom. and it aint only Blakc n*ggaz out here, you gotta watch out for the Mexicans, Salvadorians (fu*kING THE HISPANICS IN GENERAL), Asians, Skinheads, even arabs out here deep ready to k!ll. and try hitten the California Prison System or even La County n*ggaz and really see whats crakcin
 9 years ago '04        #49
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
Alright Street Bully Your City is hard... OK?? YOUR CITY IS HARD... YOU HAPPY NOW????? Fukk LOL...

"GOTTI boyz talkin fukc crips n slobs and sh*t...i wanna see a MUTHAFUKCIN GOTTI BOY COME GO HEAD UP with a fukcin with Cali gangs"

that aint even it my n*gga... gangs and colors just dont hold no weight in new orleans we wasnt raised on that sh*t.... and n*ggaz probably dont really understand that sh*t... nor do we care to... n*gga aint sayin fu*k crips and bloods like a middle finger to em or fu*k what they stand for... n*gga basically sayin fu*k bringin that sh*t down here... real recognize real and down here if a n*gga respect you or disrespect you itz gon be cuz of who you are and your actions.. not cuz what color you wear... aint NOTHIN Bein given to you off GP
 9 years ago '05        #50
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 youngholla said:
shrimp po boys, gumbo, crawfish, turkey neck, chinese kitchen(on carrolton ave.), manchu's, cajun's....
sh*t you forgot two sisters off canal mane dat sh*t be on point!!! N sh*t i always thought liquor was sold 24/7 everywhere in da U.S. until i moved out away from Louisiana lol
 9 years ago '06        #51
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 628 628
 Gotti211 said:
sh*t you forgot two sisters off canal mane dat sh*t be on point!!! N sh*t i always thought liquor was sold 24/7 everywhere in da U.S. until i moved out away from Louisiana lol
Man they stop selling liquor at 9 and beer and sh*t at 12
 9 years ago '04        #52
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
i ain't never seen no n*ggas bolder than my N.O n*ggas, real talk... but lmao at homie when he said, "I got hit right chea when I tried to block a bullet!"
 9 years ago '04        #53
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 youngholla said:
fu*ked up thing is murder in new orleans is a normal thing now[/COLOR]
thats just how it is. n*ggas get away with murder cuz aint no rules down here. its k!ll or get k!lled. n*ggas need a gun just to walk down the fu*kin street cuz you never know if a n*gga gon try to step to you
 9 years ago '04        #54
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
that n*gga larell is funny....he be serious thought look he keep a str8 face dont even grin... thatz what u call a project n*gga..

but one of you n*ggaz said manchu's maaan black folks be bout they manchu's ....

i just was out there on claiborne where baby keke got shot at the fukin wing shack... bought some chicken and ghetto punch... you know you got some good hot wings when n*ggaz go get that sh*t late LATE at night and that sh*t right smack in the middle of a murder PRONE HOT ZONE haha....
 9 years ago '04        #55
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
like Turk said on Baller Blockin:

"Them n*ggas cutthroat, this sh*t is real cousin/Better know tha game, if you dont you get k!lled cousin"
 12-16-2008, 11:37 PM         #56
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man n*ggas don't undastand bruh,aint nobdy tryna make it a competition of who got da hardest/worse city we jus sayin down n new orleans it don't get no worse,dude say u gotta wry bout wat colors 2wear but n new orleans u gotta wry bout wakin up whether u inside or outside,jus thk EVERYBODY u knw gotta choppa and ready 2use it on any1,friends k!llin friends ova money,n*ggas k!llin ova bi*chez(nt much tho) and worse off n*ggas k!llin ova money,and respect. Aint nobody sayin fu*k gangs buts if u go to dat fishbowl n louisiana then u bound 2run n2 sum sh*t off top,n*ggas don't respect nthn but dat iron boy I tell u
 9 years ago '05        #57
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
I was bout to come in here talkin sh*t bout how they downplayin Cali, but I watched it and they said nothin bout the Bay Area. I seen a few hood dvds about NO, and FL and we do recognize how ya'll get down, but come to Oakland(West or East, and bout sides get down way different), EPA, Richmond, Tha Sco and they gettin down just like em.

You ain't gonna see a gangland on any town in the bay are, cause lil n*ggas run these areas, no joke. The OG's ain't even gettin down like that. Ask anyone who out here, and even look at the age of the homocides you'll see mostly around 15-25 aged n*ggas gettin shot. Ain't gonna be no gangland, we ain't got established gangs like crips or bloods, it's a bunch of lil n*ggas turfin, and just gettin active. STI, Village MOB(Epa), Gas Team, Mobb Squad, Taliban(EPA), black taliban(ESO), Taliban(Frisco), lil n*ggas is gettin bodied all the time. fu*ked up part bout it, If you from da O, you ain't comin in EPA, Sco, and vice versa, and the sh*t dont make sense cause a bunch of these lil n*ggas got n*ggas in they squad from otha cities that they goin out shootin n*ggas in. n*ggas is gettin gassed in broad day light out here and sh*t ain't gettin solved.

Lil n*ggas goin round shootin random n*ggas n sh*t, a while back n*ggas wit dreads in my city(EPA) was gettin tagged back to back everyday, almost was bout to cut my sh*t off.

When you talk about Cali, it's 3 parts, You got So-Cal all that LA sh*t we don't even get down with(just a few bloods and crips out here in the bay) you got nor-cal, and you got the bay which is nor-cal but bay area way different), the mexicans out here bang but it ain't serious like in LA, out here it's turf.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 12-17-2008 at 12:30 AM..
 12-17-2008, 12:46 AM         #58
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just don't like how them n*ggaz on tv disrespectin our colors out here and our lifestyle, youll get DP'd real fukcin quikc g. i got family out there in the whodi area, and when them n*ggaz came over here to southern cali, that whole gotti boy sh*t went out the window when them n*ggaz got bangd on by some slobs.
 12-17-2008, 12:50 AM         #59
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
I was bout to come in here talkin sh*t bout how they downplayin Cali, but I watched it and they said nothin bout the Bay Area. I seen a few hood dvds about NO, and FL and we do recognize how ya'll get down, but come to Oakland(West or East, and bout sides get down way different), EPA, Richmond, Tha Sco and they gettin down just like em.

You ain't gonna see a gangland on any town in the bay are, cause lil n*ggas run these areas, no joke. The OG's ain't even gettin down like that. Ask anyone who out here, and even look at the age of the homocides you'll see mostly around 15-25 aged n*ggas gettin shot. Ain't gonna be no gangland, we ain't got established gangs like crips or bloods, it's a bunch of lil n*ggas turfin, and just gettin active. STI, Village MOB(Epa), Gas Team, Mobb Squad, Taliban(EPA), black taliban(ESO), Taliban(Frisco), lil n*ggas is gettin bodied all the time. fu*ked up part bout it, If you from da O, you ain't comin in EPA, Sco, and vice versa, and the sh*t dont make sense cause a bunch of these lil n*ggas got n*ggas in they squad from otha cities that they goin out shootin n*ggas in. n*ggas is gettin gassed in broad day light out here and sh*t ain't gettin solved.

Lil n*ggas goin round shootin random n*ggas n sh*t, a while back n*ggas wit dreads in my city(EPA) was gettin tagged back to back everyday, almost was bout to cut my sh*t off.

When you talk about Cali, it's 3 parts, You got So-Cal all that LA sh*t we don't even get down with(just a few bloods and crips out here in the bay) you got nor-cal, and you got the bay which is nor-cal but bay area way different), the mexicans out here bang but it ain't serious like in LA, out here it's turf.

n*gga theres only 2 parts to Cali. SO CAL n NOR CAL....i dont know whre u from in norcal, but my n*ggaz stay in stoccton, salinas, richmond, vallejo, san jose, ect... theres alot of Crippen and Slobbkin up north....i dont got a problem wit yall Nor Cal n*ggaz, only the esses do.
 12-17-2008, 12:50 AM         #60
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:

i feel u on dat homie,i never thought id c any sh*t on new orleans tho either cuz they got parts of da town dey cant bring people in2 at all too. but sumthing yal gotta realize,they talkin bout just ONE section of new orleans. like dont get it fu*ked up,they mostly talked bout the third ward(uptown stand up). i would shutter to think if they went section by section jus takin parts frum each 1 like dey did this one and made a whole episode,itll b crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago