Gangland: The Gotti Boys Of New Orleans! (Plus Lil Story Of Rapper Soulja Slim Who Pa

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2008, 03:54 PM         #21
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why the crime is fu*kin high as hell in memphis now, we gotta sh*tload of new orleans n*ggas moving here
 9 years ago '06        #22
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 4722 4722
before i watch vid, are yalling tell me you get 60 days for a body????

it had to be some technicality with that or those cases???
 12-15-2008, 04:26 PM         #23
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
they actually touched on that, I guess some Cali bangers wanted to start some sets down there and from what it said, they never made it back home..............

No sh*t man, Cali is not really fu*kin with New Orleans. Out here it's like, there are certain places where you can't go, certain hot spots where you can't wear certain colors and all that, but New Orleans is just crazy.

By the way, shouldn't they change the damn laws out there? Stupid motherfu*kers wondering why nobody gets caught, nobody takes the stand... it's like the police aren't familiar with how thugs operate...
 9 years ago '08        #24
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
yeah them n*ggas be puttin in work
 9 years ago '05        #25
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
any of you New orleans peeps ever heard of Charleston (Chucktown), SC

alotta similarities...alot of'em...
 9 years ago '05        #26
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
man i was born in compton california, bounced around la for bout 18 years. went to college in new orleans. they 2 different types of crime place. la wild cuz u cant wear certain sh*t where u go, so u gotta plan ur day and think....damn wut color can i wear cuz im going to the swapmeet. new orleans just individual n*ggas n lil n*ggas wanted to slang iron cuz u look at em funny or some sh*t.... aint really no comparison cuz they both different.

either way, all this senseless murderin is stupid. just beat a n*gga a.ss if u got beef. and if u get yo a.ss beat, take the L or hit the gym n get some hands
 9 years ago '04        #27
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 373 373
I really don't think no city is as raw as philly right now and I'm from D.C. but, I got family on the northside of philly and it something serious out there right now.
 12-15-2008, 06:56 PM         #28
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they projects look crazy.

sh*t look vacant to me bra

wild living conditions

Katrina fu*ked them over even more mayne they already aint had sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #29
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Them n*ggas hungry down there ya heard me,yall n*ggas wanna talk about wayne and baby but you cant front how they made up out of that place thats clsoe to hell ya heard me
 12-15-2008, 07:47 PM         #30
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
Them n*ggas hungry down there ya heard me,yall n*ggas wanna talk about wayne and baby but you cant front how they made up out of that place thats clsoe to hell ya heard me

I was just thinking about that myself, how the fu*k do you get OUT of a place like that? That why I've been thinkin dudes really aren't "from" there. Like they might stay a few miles out and sh*t, but you can't be from there and be alive without either k!lling, or being lucky.

Last edited by GhostDigga; 12-15-2008 at 07:48 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #31
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
when i tell you that MELPH is somthin serious... they got f*gS back there that will dome check a n*gga... man.. yall need to look up the numbers on them k!llings/convictions itz crazy.. and you wonder why n*ggaz gettin they head knocked off....

who from new orleans remember that car wash shooting in 2003 when they caught the n*ggaz on video.. had them n*ggaz faces BIG AS KUFF on the front page of the news paper... and them n*ggaz STILL beat the charge for lack of evidence WTF.... i told yall aint no rules down here... but these later years of 2000 been a lil more tame than back in the G... and they still givin us murder cap... ... that only let me know ..

New Orleans is the mid 90's>>>>>>>HELL
 12-15-2008, 09:23 PM         #32
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
this is why the crime is fu*kin high as hell in memphis now, we gotta sh*tload of new orleans n*ggas moving here
i feel you at the point of alot of n.o people but as far as the violence goes here in houston it was basically between n.o people that had beef with each other n sh*t..unlike louisiana theres no 60 day law b.s, if yo a.ss gets locked up they dont need a witness to lock you up and throw away the key as long as they got some type of evidence..thats why some of n.o. people that we're here in 05 no longer live in houston..the rest are cool as fu*k no probs n sh*t..as for the ignorant ones them suckas is out the h-town or locked up for years..
 9 years ago '07        #33
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:

houston was considered one of the lowest cities for crime, but ever since new orleans evacuated to houston, houston became one of the top ten cities with the most crime. crime went down though when new orlean residents moved back to their home.

houston was also already one of the top ten cities for HIV cases, and now it moved up to top five since katrina (i think houston ranked in at number 3) till this day.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 12-15-2008 at 10:55 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #34
JHAE_74 
space
space
$1,399 | Props total: 39 39
i seen sum sh*t tha otha day on tv said they changed that 60 day sh*t
 12-15-2008, 11:26 PM         #35
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JHAE_74 said:
i seen sum sh*t tha otha day on tv said they changed that 60 day sh*t
Like that FBI dude said, n*ggas will look hella stupid come the 61st day.
 12-15-2008, 11:57 PM         #36
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
growing up in the 90's in the N.O. was damn near suicide....i witnessed my first murder in elementary school outside of the school yard while school was going on....fu*ked up thing is murder in new orleans is a normal thing now
 9 years ago '08        #37
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
It's getting crazy everywhere with the economy being fu*ked up but in the places where it was already bad its like 100 times worse look at Detroit, Chicago, The N.O., Philly, South Florida. The crime rates have skyrocketed in the last few years. In the big cites it's a trickle down effect there are dudes with degree's working in fast food and retail. In the smaller cities it's like crabs in a bucket, people hate to see anybody be successful.
 9 years ago '05        #38
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
live right,think right, do right. put god first, and keep that iron close by. I aint had a scratch put on me. I play the hood for the hoez, streets is dead end down here. The NO been dirty this video dont show the whole story it show some of the most gutta parts. n*ggaz be mainly bout shining, gettin money,and fu*kin hoez, if a n*gga play witcha behind BS knock em off. Pistol stay on me like my nuts.
yellagold gave props

9 years ago '04        #39
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
i only live here for the hot sausage and the 24/7 alchohol yee dig
 12-16-2008, 07:22 AM         #40
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p magnolia slim aka soulja slim
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy