most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1201 1201
props for this sh*t jay
 9 years ago '07        #22
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 Go0nSqUaD said:
hell naw... nobody wanna play that sh*t
why you hatin?
 9 years ago '04        #23
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,011 | Props total: 1573 1573
i'ma give this mugen sh*t a try
 9 years ago '06        #24
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
patch? what you talking about?
 9 years ago '06        #25
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
UPDATE: i haven't been able to get the arcade mode quite right yet people, and i know when you play it the sh*t only lasts a couple matches. i'm still working on it so it can be authentic with a good amount of matches and sub-bosses and the final boss of the game (hope ya'll haven't figured out who it is yet lol). so in the meantime, i suggest just doing Survival Mode or Versus with a friend.
 9 years ago '05        #26
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Gouken+Holy Ken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> N Yes Arcade When U Do The Tag Mode On Last Like Two Matches Also Who Ever Made Cyclops Is A HomoThe n*gga Super Cheeses The Only Thing You Hear Is Optic Beam Over N Over Then Optic Blast I Im Not Sure Who The Final Boss Is I Never f!ght The Same Person
 9 years ago '05        #27
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
 1MikE said:
not patch, but, u know... the update, the screen pack.... not sure wat its referred to... watever the actual Marvel vs. Capcom 3 file thing is called. after i download it, wat do i do?

<---------- noob
Go Into The MVC3 Folder & In That Folder It Should Have A File That Says Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Double Click It N You Should Be Ready To Go
 9 years ago '05        #28
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
N One More Thing Hookin Up Ya Xbox Controller To It>>>>>>>>>.
 9 years ago '06        #29
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
if you get an adapter, u can use your 360 or ps1/2 controller for it so u dont have to use the keyboard
 9 years ago '05        #30
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
Or A Wired Controller For The 360
 9 years ago '06        #31
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
12-14-08 - MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR UPDATE FOR ANY AND EVERYONE WITH MVC3:LRoH! READ THIS NOW!

everything in red is an explanation for people that know about MUGEN about what went wrong with this.

ok ok ok i feel like a complete fu*king dumbass for letting this slip through the cracks. see the way MvC3 is set up is that Team Arcade mode is the default arcade mode for this game and so it's the only one that shows up in the main menu, even though it just says ARCADE. it's like the so when people go to arcade they always have the options of doing 1v1, 1v2, 2v2, v1, or Turn f!ghts. IMO this is PERFECT. however, my fu*king dumbass forgot about this when i was editing how the Arcade mode plays out. as you can guess when i was editing the select.def, i only changed the normal arcade mode's set up and not the Team Arcade mode. there in lies a problem.
the current Arcade mode in this sh*t is set for only about 5 or 6 matches against any and every kind of opponent. that means that at any point in the ARCADE mode there's a chance that you're gonna run into one of the secret characters that are only meant to be played with and you're not meant to face in Arcade mode, as well as the final boss of the game.

SO in this update i fix that. now in the arcade mode there are a total of 8 matches: 5 matches against any regular opponent ; 2 matches against 2 of the 3 sub-bosses in the game; and then you face the final boss of the game. so you won't run into the hidden characters that are only supposed to be played with. this applies to any type of Arcade you do, but bare in mind, when you f!ght the final boss in Simul or Turn Arcade, you'll face 2 of them at once or one after the other so good luck lol.

in short this update will make the ARCADE much much better and authentic. please download this so the arcade won't be garbage. i myself didn't notice this sooner because i personally always do Survival mode, but just decided to do ARCADE to go through it with a certain character, and noticed how retarded it was.

also in this update there's a fix for the stage Icelarn. the stage causes the game to crash cuz the music file for it didn't work properly.

download this zip file and extract the 3 files outta there. put both the "select.def" and "system.def" in the "data" folder. put the "Icelarn.def" file in the "stages" folder and you're good to go.

happy gaming mufu*kaz.
 9 years ago '06        #32
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
i still use the keyboard...:( still easy to do combos and sh*t, but damn i wish i didn't trade that Wired 360 controller i had for a Wireless one...boutta cop a new PC controller that's shaped like a PS2 controller though so i'll be good with that.
 9 years ago '05        #33
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
is this for mac use too?
 12-14-2008, 04:28 PM         #34
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma hav 2 change the music, as well as the select.def and add some people to this

other than that...great job
 9 years ago '06        #35
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
this won't work for Mac, windows only. they have a version for Linux also, but this is winmugen.
 9 years ago '04        #36
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 jayvivz said:
i still use the keyboard...:( still easy to do combos and sh*t, but damn i wish i didn't trade that Wired 360 controller i had for a Wireless one...boutta cop a new PC controller that's shaped like a PS2 controller though so i'll be good with that.
Look for the Logitech controller. I got mine for $15.........
 9 years ago '04        #37
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
I know making a good mugen takes a while, so props on your work

Last edited by skillz231213; 12-15-2008 at 02:23 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #38
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 PhrozenMenace said:
you can also download a dreamcast emulator and download the original marvel vs capcom part 1 and 2
school me
 12-15-2008, 04:23 PM         #39
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
you can also download a dreamcast emulator and download the original marvel vs capcom part 1 and 2
link?
 9 years ago '06        #40
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
 ThaHustla said:
school me
Just google it and you will find it, type in emulators and roms, you can try romnation, just pm if u not sure but if you read it then im pretty sure you would be good
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy