The Official Lakers vs Celtics Christmas Day Thread(12-25-2008)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Lakers 33 67.35%
Celtics 16 32.65%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-24-2008, 02:28 PM         #121
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we can grab Marbary, it'll be great, but i'll settle for Pargo aswell and i heard they are pursuing it aswell so hopefully we can get Pargo, but if you honestly think we don't need another PG you must be tripping cause we really will need another PG down the stretch especially an defensive one
 12-24-2008, 02:34 PM         #122
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Detroit and Orlando did it, Boston can stop any offense in Basketball, this was quite a dumb statement from a biased Laker fan.
lol @ you think Boston can really shut down the Lakers offense, last year in the finals we had 3 games well we had the lead by 10 atleast, like i said our team is soft defensively and ya'll went on runs, ya'll can't stop Lakers offense dude and i'm not bias..it's just basic facts, we had leads in 4 of 6 of the games in the finals, wrong or right?? if Lakers had decent defense..we wouldn't be talking about Boston winning a championship, but no excuses though, ya'll the Champs, thanks to Lakers always having fu*king meltdowns
 12-24-2008, 02:45 PM         #123
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lol @ you think Boston can really shut down the Lakers offense, last year in the finals we had 3 games well we had the lead by 10 atleast, like i said our team is soft defensively and ya'll went on runs, ya'll can't stop Lakers offense dude and i'm not bias..it's just basic facts, we had leads in 4 of 6 of the games in the finals, wrong or right?? if Lakers had decent defense..we wouldn't be talking about Boston winning a championship, but no excuses though, ya'll the Champs, thanks to Lakers always having fu*king meltdowns
you couldnt be more wrong.

#1 Who cares about leads, thats how nba games are until you get down to the 4th qt and you do your job. Which the Celtics did

#2 the Lakers scored 88 , 102 , 87 , 91 , 103, and 92 ,thats not doing anything great on offense.

#3 Kobe got his a.ss embarrassed again. He shot poorly and the Celtics basically made him a Jerry Stackhouse for the entire series

#4 In the regular season which the Celtics beat the Lakers twice by 10 or more. The Lakers scored 94 and 91

So dont give me this bullsh*t about the Lakers offense cant be stopped , thats sad.

Its the other way around, The LAKERS cant stop the CELTICS OFFENSE when they matchup.

Last edited by ItsDaCarter20; 12-24-2008 at 02:47 PM..
 12-24-2008, 03:04 PM         #124
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
you couldnt be more wrong.

#1 Who cares about leads, thats how nba games are until you get down to the 4th qt and you do your job. Which the Celtics did

#2 the Lakers scored 88 , 102 , 87 , 91 , 103, and 92 ,thats not doing anything great on offense.

#3 Kobe got his a.ss embarrassed again. He shot poorly and the Celtics basically made him a Jerry Stackhouse for the entire series

#4 In the regular season which the Celtics beat the Lakers twice by 10 or more. The Lakers scored 94 and 91

So dont give me this bullsh*t about the Lakers offense cant be stopped , thats sad.

Its the other way around, The LAKERS cant stop the CELTICS OFFENSE when they matchup.
how much guys ya'll threw on Kobe??? and Jerry Stackhouse..that sh*t is laughable potna, because ya'll wouldn't throw that much guys on Jerry..i doubt ya'll do that..i admit Kobe played bad..but he was also missing some good shots..he just didnt have it..Posey was ya'll best player in that series, Pierce wasn't that great either, maybe for like 1 game..besides that..Ray Allen and Posey was the best players in that series
 9 years ago '06        #125
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I just wanna know where these sh*t talkers will be tomorrow???? I mean I know it's christmas so you f*gs that are talking trash will avoid facing up to the fact that your "revenge best served cold" bullsh*t goes out the window
 12-24-2008, 03:22 PM         #126
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
how much guys ya'll threw on Kobe??? and Jerry Stackhouse..that sh*t is laughable potna, because ya'll wouldn't throw that much guys on Jerry..i doubt ya'll do that..i admit Kobe played bad..but he was also missing some good shots..he just didnt have it..Posey was ya'll best player in that series, Pierce wasn't that great either, maybe for like 1 game..besides that..Ray Allen and Posey was the best players in that series
did u remember the games?????? it was one on one all day on Kobe, Ray vs Kobe and Pierce vs Kobe, the thing is they rotated well and when he did get by pierce and Ray they were their to contest his shot, but they didnt double team, we didnt throw sh*t at him
 9 years ago '06        #127
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
In addition to ex-Lakers Jannero Pargo and Tyronn Lue, I'm hearing that two other point guards the Lakers have had conversations about are Dan d*ckau and Eddie Gill. Riverside Press-Enterprise
@ Dan d*ckau. They need a pg with D, not another soft shooter.
 9 years ago '05        #128
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6952 6952
Lakers are fu*kin garbage.....
 9 years ago '06        #129
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
I cant wait for this game
 12-24-2008, 05:01 PM         #130
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Lakers are fu*kin garbage.....
garbage?? soft? yes..but garbage?
 9 years ago '08        #131
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Avy check.
 9 years ago '06        #132
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4000 4000
 The Blueprint said:
Avy check.
Whoa whoa whoa... weren't you supposed to rock the dead eagle avy for a while?
 12-24-2008, 05:54 PM         #133
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
How can u call someone a biased laker fan when you are a biased celtic fan?
Explain dumbass, I speak nothing but the truth about my team and of course if you don't know sarcasm you look stupid calling me out.
 12-24-2008, 05:56 PM         #134
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
The Oklahoma Thunder had a lead on us once are they unstoppable?

You had a lead in 4 games and blew 2 because the series ended in 6? Your the worst Laker fan in the world
 12-24-2008, 06:00 PM         #135
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
garbage?? soft? yes..but garbage?
PURE

[pic - click to view]

Gasol is the new Oscar the Grouch.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 12-24-2008 at 06:02 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #136
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,752 | Props total: 8990 8990
Why can't you guys just say good luck and shut the fu*k up? I'd rather watch a good game than have the Lakers blow the Celtics or vice versa. That my friends, would be boring. Bragging rights? Sure, but I want a back and forth game.
 12-24-2008, 06:03 PM         #137
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Why can't you guys just say good luck and shut the fu*k up? I'd rather watch a good game than have the Lakers blow the Celtics or vice versa. That my friends, would be boring. Bragging rights? Sure, but I want a back and forth game.
Your team isn't good enough to give us a good game.
 9 years ago '06        #138
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
bandwagon celtic fans comin out in flocks since last years trades
 9 years ago '04        #139
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 braided_uppimp said:
 braided_uppimp said:

Two terrible, terrible posts.
 9 years ago '08        #140
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
BraidedUp is from the south, so its natural some dumb sh*t going to come out her mouth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy