The Official Lakers vs Celtics Christmas Day Thread(12-25-2008)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Lakers 33 67.35%
Celtics 16 32.65%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #561
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 2322 2322
 illmatic_kid said:
Dumb a.ss n*gga..Anwser the question prick..Was your teams homecrowd not chanting "MVP" for your rival teams best player? LMAO at this out the closet celtic fan showing his face once they finally start winning..fu*k outta here lil n*gga..I dont have to remember sh*t about 2 YEARS AGO to know that nobody was talking sh*t, because there wasn't sh*t for you n*ggas to talk about.. Sure bring up championships that were won before you were even born and you never got a chance to watch....No logic having a.ss...

Your name serves you right though..MAKAVELI2199..Fakes his death when the C's were losing then shows his a.ss back up when they start winning..:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #562
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Junior G said:
the Lakers fu*kin suck..

ol' sourfaced'd a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '07        #563
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 illmatic_kid said:
Dumb a.ss n*gga..Anwser the question prick..Was your teams homecrowd not chanting "MVP" for your rival teams best player? LMAO at this out the closet celtic fan showing his face once they finally start winning..fu*k outta here lil n*gga..I dont have to remember sh*t about 2 YEARS AGO to know that nobody was talking sh*t, because there wasn't sh*t for you n*ggas to talk about.. Sure bring up championships that were won before you were even born and you never got a chance to watch....No logic having a.ss...

Your name serves you right though..MAKAVELI2199..Fakes his death when the C's were losing then shows his a.ss back up when they start winning..:greetings10:
DAM IM THIRSTY!!!
i wanna beer! you wanna beer???

hahaha had to put in sum training day lol

amen to tht tho famz:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #564
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 beantown85 said:
wasn't a do or die game at all, no need for excuses. It's just a regular season game, the Celtics streak turned this game into what it was and I'm sure the Celtics will probably run off about 8-9 wins in a row after this one too.
i hate boston but i resepct there style of play. the only way the lakers will have a chance against yall if they wit a certain grittyness. they have to match yall intensity. they got the talent. it's about heart with them. it was so great to see boston squirm like some lil bi*ches. im not crazy doe i know a good team when i see one even if i hate everything they represent :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '08        #565
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 illmatic_kid said:

Damn homie you aint have to do her like that

:owned:
 9 years ago '05        #566
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 varun313 said:
thanku!! got dammit man. i been watchin these basketball threads man and reading how hella people put down "oo man we are loosing to cleveland or we aint puttin up numbers"

got damit u clowns dont play for no team why do you say we???

its not a big issue just kinda dum lol
WE bi*ch WE!!!!! SUCK A d*ck f*g**t

We or me and the rest of my Celtic teammates will slap the sh*t out of you if you disrespect us again
 9 years ago '04        #567
Phreaky41 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
I like how we won that game, without having Farmar. That was huge
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago