The Official Lakers vs Celtics Christmas Day Thread(12-25-2008)

most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Lakers 33 67.35%
Celtics 16 32.65%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #561
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,092 | Props total: 3568 3568
 illmatic_kid said:
Dumb a.ss n*gga..Anwser the question prick..Was your teams homecrowd not chanting "MVP" for your rival teams best player? LMAO at this out the closet celtic fan showing his face once they finally start winning..fu*k outta here lil n*gga..I dont have to remember sh*t about 2 YEARS AGO to know that nobody was talking sh*t, because there wasn't sh*t for you n*ggas to talk about.. Sure bring up championships that were won before you were even born and you never got a chance to watch....No logic having a.ss...

Your name serves you right though..MAKAVELI2199..Fakes his death when the C's were losing then shows his a.ss back up when they start winning..:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #562
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
 Junior G said:
the Lakers fu*kin suck..

ol' sourfaced'd a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '07        #563
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 1513 1513
 illmatic_kid said:
Dumb a.ss n*gga..Anwser the question prick..Was your teams homecrowd not chanting "MVP" for your rival teams best player? LMAO at this out the closet celtic fan showing his face once they finally start winning..fu*k outta here lil n*gga..I dont have to remember sh*t about 2 YEARS AGO to know that nobody was talking sh*t, because there wasn't sh*t for you n*ggas to talk about.. Sure bring up championships that were won before you were even born and you never got a chance to watch....No logic having a.ss...

Your name serves you right though..MAKAVELI2199..Fakes his death when the C's were losing then shows his a.ss back up when they start winning..:greetings10:
DAM IM THIRSTY!!!
i wanna beer! you wanna beer???

hahaha had to put in sum training day lol

amen to tht tho famz:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #564
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 beantown85 said:
wasn't a do or die game at all, no need for excuses. It's just a regular season game, the Celtics streak turned this game into what it was and I'm sure the Celtics will probably run off about 8-9 wins in a row after this one too.
i hate boston but i resepct there style of play. the only way the lakers will have a chance against yall if they wit a certain grittyness. they have to match yall intensity. they got the talent. it's about heart with them. it was so great to see boston squirm like some lil bi*ches. im not crazy doe i know a good team when i see one even if i hate everything they represent :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '08        #565
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 illmatic_kid said:

Damn homie you aint have to do her like that

:owned:
 9 years ago '05        #566
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
space
$54,450 | Props total: 7619 7619
 varun313 said:
thanku!! got dammit man. i been watchin these basketball threads man and reading how hella people put down "oo man we are loosing to cleveland or we aint puttin up numbers"

got damit u clowns dont play for no team why do you say we???

its not a big issue just kinda dum lol
WE bi*ch WE!!!!! SUCK A d*ck f*g**t

We or me and the rest of my Celtic teammates will slap the sh*t out of you if you disrespect us again
 9 years ago '04        #567
Phreaky41 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
I like how we won that game, without having Farmar. That was huge
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc