The Official Lakers vs Celtics Christmas Day Thread(12-25-2008)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Lakers 33 67.35%
Celtics 16 32.65%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #481
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^sorry there mexi nugget but your an idiot to think boston still ain't the best team in the nba,still got the best record and they still the champs, lakers played well at home on Christmas but they still not better. best team in the west so far but not better then boston
Are you fu*king retarded or just illiterate? I think both because I typed that Boston is the team to beat. What a pendejo
 9 years ago '07        #482
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
Why LA fans telling other LA fans to calm down? Dont let these Boston "fans" get 2 ur head. What, you think these riders wouldnt do the same to us? Celebrate this sh*t putos! It aint a championship but we shut the muthafu*kas, that think theyre all that, down! We snapped that f*g**t a.ss streak of theirs too. Take the L and move on.
 9 years ago '04        #483
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
MERRY fu*kING CHRISTMAS TO US LAKER FANS!!!
Boston played well, the turn-overs k!lled them. great game none-the-less.
Congrats Lakers!
 9 years ago '07        #484
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
Naw homie, WE k!lled em. ^^
 12-25-2008, 10:03 PM         #485
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny stupid a.ss celtics fans are all like "its just a regular season game" this n that
bullsh*t
if the celtics would have won theyd be talking just as much if not the same ole sh*t so in the end
fu*k THE CELTICS

that Lethal Weapon Rondo didnt do sh*t and neither did that hatable a.ss son of a bi*ch sh*t smelling face bastard Perkins .....
let the nobodies get nobody numbers and results like this will continue to happen
 9 years ago '04        #486
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 DJ-QUIK said:
THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
at you giving my hate saying "KOBE>JORDAN"

Why you so mad? You're takin it too serious homeboy!
 9 years ago '04        #487
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
at 90% of the Laker fans here being from states other than CA.
 9 years ago '06        #488
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Grave said:
Why LA fans telling other LA fans to calm down? Dont let these Boston "fans" get 2 ur head. What, you think these riders wouldnt do the same to us? Celebrate this sh*t putos! It aint a championship but we shut the muthafu*kas, that think theyre all that, down! We snapped that f*g**t a.ss streak of theirs too. Take the L and move on.
Exactly, enjoy this moment. Before this game Boston fans were talkin maddd sh*t and talkin about how they're gonna whoop us this game. fu*k em. fu*k KG w/ all his moving screens, fu*k Paul Pierce bi*ch a.ss, and fu*k KG again for just bein a coward, smh @ pickin on Sasha.

I'm glad we shut them the fu*k down for most of the game, and I'm glad Pau was the main reason we pulled it out. Celtic nation is eatin some crow for Christmas dinner.
 9 years ago '07        #489
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
FUKK YESS!

Feels good kickin some celtic a.ss.
 9 years ago '06        #490
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 Grave said:
Because at the end of the day all this means is another regular season win. Boston's still the champs until they lose in the Finals and sh*t talking fans have never made me delusional. I'm not going to go crazy just because some Boston fans on here would have if they beat us today. Don't get me wrong, this win means more to me than beating a team like OKC, but until the Lakers win the championship I won't get over excited.
 9 years ago '08        #491
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Grave said:
lol @ this fu*kin n*gga gettin his e-riders to hop on some sh*t ... "snapped that f*g**t a.ss streak" lol a 19 game win streak?... is a f*g**t a.ss streak??

LOL you fu*king lakers fans k!ll me

it's hilarious to see yall sh*ttin' yourself over ONE win
in the regular season

damn yall musta been more heated than i THOUGHT that boston fu*ked you doggystyle in the finals ... that game 6 win by 39 fu*king points made you all mad didn't it?

TigerUppercut said:
This was a good game for us. I ain't gonna get all a.ss happy cuz its just a regular season game, but at least it shows that Boston is not just gonna punk us anymore. We're on they're level now. Not better, but on their level. Still gotta step up the defense a little bit.
:applause: FINALLY a Lakers fan who has his head on straight.

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 12-25-2008 at 10:26 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #492
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,517 | Props total: 6198 6198
ok well seein how we beatchall THIS season and yall beat us LAST season. i think it's safe to say yall were better LAST season but we're better THIS season. fu*k yall Celtic bi*ches!
 12-25-2008, 10:28 PM         #493
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
at 90% of the Laker fans here being from states other than CA.
at you having a pac avatar and youre from boston?
 9 years ago '04        #494
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
Ahhh a nice christmas win, were gonna be a major problem for teams, were definitely in the playoffs, when we feel the need to step up we do, we may let some scrubs beat us by taking a nite off but when we need to be focused everybody better watch out, we still got the best player in the game, AND THE BEST one, two punch in the game, KOBE & PAU, bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz just made my christmas great
 9 years ago '04        #495
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 KSoraci7 said:
How many times can a boston fan say GG i been in this thread all game, Some of you Lakers fans don't know how to take a win, ironic.

But ya AK is kinda on point with that, however today they had the C's playin outta synch all game. We'll see how this win affects them in the games after this. Maybe its what they needed to prove their potential to themselves.
Not all Celtic fans are d*cks, KSoraci is one of them he doesnt go to extremes talking sh*t, now there is TWO f*gs that talk mad sh*t and sound retarded *** cough** Smokeweed & Beantown bi*ch***
 9 years ago '06        #496
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
I'm a lakers fan and they definately suprised me today with how they played. I really didn't expect them to play that well coming off of the games they recently played.....Good to see the addition of Bynum paying off some dividends in the lakers toughness BUT the lakers need to get more consistent in scoring in the paint...and pay need to stop missing bunnies........other than that I'm still on the fence regarding how good we are. I look forward to seeing the next game these two teams play
 9 years ago '05        #497
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
Good win for LA now that we got this out of the way and out of our minds maybe now we can focus and not take any team lightly like we have earlier this season.

Good game celtics

Last edited by DaDon23; 12-25-2008 at 10:46 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #498
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 HeavenlySword said:
at you having a pac avatar and youre from boston?
?
what's that supposed to mean?
 12-25-2008, 11:26 PM         #499
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
?
what's that supposed to mean?
im sayin that made just about as much sense as your comment about lakers fans not being from LA.....if you wanted to keep that hometown spirit, take Pac out of your avi and rep Benzino all day, if not STFU.

im out.
 9 years ago '06        #500
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
fu*k the Celtics and their bandwagon fans.

GO LAKERS you bastard motherfu*kers!

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago