The Official Lakers vs Celtics Christmas Day Thread(12-25-2008)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Lakers 33 67.35%
Celtics 16 32.65%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-25-2008, 07:19 PM         #441
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yezzir
 9 years ago '06        #442
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^sorry there mexi nugget but your an idiot to think boston still ain't the best team in the nba,still got the best record and they still the champs, lakers played well at home on Christmas but they still not better. best team in the west so far but not better then boston
You're from Portland with an A.I. avy commenting on a Laker/Celtic game...

I'll serve you a Grande

[pic - click to view]

12-25-2008, 07:21 PM         #443
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lolll @ Boston fans downplaying everything. It would be totally different if it was the other way around, but its whatever.

Our defense in crunch time was ON POINT. Props to Pau!
 9 years ago '05        #444
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
i just love the fact that the biggest celtic sh*t talkers are nowhere to be found...

Ill give them the benefit of the doubt being that its christmas and all... but they are ghost
 9 years ago '06        #445
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
Anybody else think the Celtics took waaaaay too many outside shots? I still feel like if we should have played more of an inside game........thats just my opinon tho
 9 years ago '08        #446
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 515 515
 The Lefty said:
Lolll @ Boston fans downplaying everything. It would be totally different if it was the other way around, but its whatever.

Our defense in crunch time was ON POINT. Props to Pau!
We arent downplaying anything. Youre OVERHYPING a regular season win. That win isnt putting a ring on your finger tonight, is it? Correct me if Im wrong but, isnt the goal to win the Championship?

We are well aware, the Celtics bummed it tonight.
But hey, I guess I would be amp'd too if my team just beat the best team in the league.
 9 years ago '07        #447
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,350 | Props total: 1080 1080
all you bandwagon f*g**ts can shut the fuk up. la just kicked bostons a.ss

so all you bi*ches go home and please dont start no bullsh*t threads about these teams. find sum better sh*t to do then make threads bout basketball.

La>>>>>boston all day

but its just one game. it might be sumthing different in Boston. but we wil never know until they play one more time in boston.

but yea lakers one boston lost so please stop this madness and get a life
 9 years ago '04        #448
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
So I firmly hold my belief that the Lakers are playing to their competition..
 9 years ago '05        #449
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
Here go the celtics f*gs tryna down play a loss. The very same ones who were saying LA gon lose today. Stop hatin and take ya L. Yea it was a regular season game but both sides were playin extremely hard. So the W matters, in my book.
 9 years ago '04        #450
severe 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
Merry Christmas Celtics Fans!!! :celebrate14:

mwhahahaha
 9 years ago '08        #451
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
The fu*k is the newbie talking about...You aint no bonified celtic fan n*gga..We dont know you on here..n*ggas come outta nowhere talking sh*t..Where's the real celtic fans at..A n*gga wit E GREEN $25 can't tell me sh*t..

Last edited by illmatic_kid; 12-25-2008 at 07:30 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #452
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
How many times can a boston fan say GG i been in this thread all game, Some of you Lakers fans don't know how to take a win, ironic.

But ya AK is kinda on point with that, however today they had the C's playin outta synch all game. We'll see how this win affects them in the games after this. Maybe its what they needed to prove their potential to themselves.
 9 years ago '06        #453
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 varun313 said:
all you bandwagon f*g**ts can shut the fuk up. la just kicked bostons a.ss

so all you bi*ches go home and please dont start no bullsh*t threads about these teams. find sum better sh*t to do then make threads bout basketball.

La>>>>>boston all day

but its just one game. it might be sumthing different in Boston. but we wil never know until they play one more time in boston.

but yea lakers one boston lost so please stop this madness and get a life

are you retarded? the game was tied until about 4 minutes left, nobody kicked anyone's a.ss
 9 years ago '06        #454
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,232 | Props total: 1550 1550
20 win streak broken not a big deal
sucks to be you today
 9 years ago '08        #455
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
The fu*k is the newbie talking about...You aint no bonified celtic fan n*gga..W dont know you on here..n*ggas come outta nowhere talking sh*t..Where's the real celtic fans at..A n*gga wit 25 E GREEN can't tell me sh*t..
LMAO!!!
Correct your step homeboy. Im a regular Celtic fan. Just made a new account. This is Domini Blanco. Been rockin' with the C's since Fleet Center days. Even before that, the true Garden days. So, you might wanna come again.
 9 years ago '06        #456
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,232 | Props total: 1550 1550
lol bullsh*t 21 people voted for the lakers to win when it was 16 all game
Celts played good so bottom line good game
 9 years ago '08        #457
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 [Trini Yute] said:
LMAO!!!
Correct your step homeboy. Im a regular Celtic fan. Just made a new account. This is Domini Blanco. Been rockin' with the C's since Fleet Center days. Even before that, the true Garden days. So, you might wanna come again.

If that's true then why are you the only celtic fan posting back to back to back? If this is just only one game(which it is)why do you even care what's being said in here? Why are you trying to prove your point so hard? It shouldnt matter right?
 9 years ago '08        #458
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
If that's true then why are you the only celtic fan posting back to back to back? If this is just only one game(which it is)why do you even care what's being said in here? Why are you trying to prove your point so hard? It shouldnt matter right?
LMAO. Your right, I'll leave you to yourself to enjoy your ONE regular season win. Just because I know you feel like a jackass now.
Happy Holiday's bruh!
 9 years ago '06        #459
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2

it's not a surprise to see lakers fans talking so much sh*t but damn why you Lakers fans mad?? Should be happy to beat a team with a 19 game win streak yet seems like Lakers fans are still sour cuz the game doesn't mean anything.

Tehre was questionable calls that went the Lakers game all night long and the Celtics still could've taken this game. This game is going to be a gmae that helps the celtics later on down the road and this will all be forgotten about when the Celtics play the Lakers again in a month and a half.
 9 years ago '06        #460
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
Hey Celtics fans how does it feel to get shut down by the same guy ya'll called "soft"?

C's fans tryna downplay it, ya'll knew how much this game meant to both sides. So shut the fu*k up and take your L.

Kobe & Pau = one of the best one-two punches in the league. If not THE BEST.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy