Dem Franchise Boyz boys dissing Fab, Cam, Nelly, Jeezy about gettin robbed...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2008, 10:30 AM         #21
brayan99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and getting your chain snatched doesn't mean your soft either...

you are by yourself and 10 n*ggas run up on you, what will you do? Be a tough guy and get your a.ss beat AND your chain snatched OR Keep it cool and only lose your chain which you will probably get back anyway.
 9 years ago '05        #22
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11712 11712
 wu tang sux said:
fab set himself up to get robbed and sh*t by nba legend sebastian talfair

9 years ago '05        #23
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
 slimwillie said:
@ all the d*ckriders in here who are mad the corniest group ever exposed their favorite rapper for a poser

aint nobody d*ck ridin im just sayin first off this whole argument is based on rumors, second, them n*ggas actin all tough in da vid like they was the ones robbin dem n*ggas...they just want attention
 12-13-2008, 11:18 AM         #24
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brayan99 said:
Oh and getting your chain snatched doesn't mean your soft either...

you are by yourself and 10 n*ggas run up on you, what will you do? Be a tough guy and get your a.ss beat AND your chain snatched OR Keep it cool and only lose your chain which you will probably get back anyway.
not every chain snatching incident = 10 people against the person with the chain

a gun could be involved.....or no guns at all......it can be 1 person doing the snatching or 10 like you said........

but i doubt.....every single rapper that got robbed....got robbed by a group.....i bet some got robbed one on one.......
 12-13-2008, 11:40 AM         #25
brayan99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still even if it was some one on one sh*t the person could have came from behind no homo and snatched it from behind and ran off.

And when the hell did camron get his chain snatched? Or young jeezy? Are they making this sh*t up?

I won't lie though....parlea's verse went hard.
 9 years ago '06        #26
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,708 | Props total: 5700 5700
fab got his chain snatched out in @ fox hills mall in la around the time that "hypnotic" single was poppin which i think was in like 04
 12-13-2008, 11:43 AM         #27
wu tang sux  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dem franchise boyz are gonna run 2009
 12-13-2008, 11:46 AM         #28
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brayan99 said:
Still even if it was some one on one sh*t the person could have came from behind no homo and snatched it from behind and ran off.

And when the hell did camron get his chain snatched? Or young jeezy? Are they making this sh*t up?

I won't lie though....parlea's verse went hard.
:applause: OHHH sh*tT!!!.....you actually
stayed on topic and didn't hate on me in your response

i see you are growing up brayan......:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #29
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
this is how you talk sh*t

not all that subliminal sh*t. they might be ignorant herbs but they said names and all that...i fu*k wit em
 9 years ago '08        #30
macknbg 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$481 | Props total: 216 216
I cant believe they gave these n*ggas special thanx at the end lol
 9 years ago '06        #31
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
not every chain snatching incident = 10 people against the person with the chain

a gun could be involved.....or no guns at all......it can be 1 person doing the snatching or 10 like you said........

but i doubt.....every single rapper that got robbed....got robbed by a group.....i bet some got robbed one on one.......
But getting robbed can happen to anybody, including you. No matter how street you are. Being street doesn't make you immue to none of that. It don't stop you from being robbed, shot, stabbed, beat up or better yet dead. These so-called gangstas had the same things happen to them. They got stuck up before. But it's different when it comes to rappers right.

On top of that, I'd give it up. I wouldn't care what people thought. A piece of metal can be replaced, however, my life can't. Call it whatever you want. I'd choose the option of preserving my life. That piece of metal and dimaonds ain't worth it.

As for DFB (Dem Franchise Boyz). Those corny negros can't be serious. And I want to point this out if I may. I find it utterly hilarious how you guys complain and bellyache about how fake these rappers are, and how they lie and don't live what they rap about. Yet some clowns come along and make a diss record, talking about this, that, and the third. Y'all believe it like an idiot. As if they're not lying in their diss recordds too. Oh the irony LOL.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 12-13-2008 at 12:12 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #32
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 JustForgetIt said:
ur right you should give it up. but since most of the rappers named in this video are so "hard" and connected to the streets. they should have did something afterwards to get it back. im thinking thats what this song is about, u got robbed and ur asking for ur sh*t back rather than snatching ur sh*t back.

shouldn't brought jazzy pha up tho that n*gga cool. :applause: and theres only one member of dfb in this video..
But why worry about getting it back. When you can simply replace it with something new. You did all that stupid ish to take it, you can keep it. And again those corn ball DFB dudes can't be serious. I can't believe you guys are taking them of all people seriously. I wonder what they are going to say about themselves, when somebody ends up robbing them in ATL.
 9 years ago '05        #33
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
i think somebodies gonna get hurt behind that song
 9 years ago '05        #34
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
I don't know what to say. The track actually ain't that bad. I'll co-sign Fab all day though. He ain't no beefing type n*gga but they don't want it lyrically with him or Nas but these 2 n*ggas (i don't know who they are) are so iirelevant that as a rapper you really don't have to dis these n*ggas back. Just see them on the streets....
 12-13-2008, 02:10 PM         #35
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@this garbage even being in the hip hop section
 9 years ago '08        #36
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,087 | Props total: 2711 2711
.......wow. Extraordinary reaching going on here from a group whose buzz rivals that of a pina colada. Seriously, who on here has sat at home thinkin' "Damn, I wish Dem Franchise Boyz would put out another song"?
 12-13-2008, 02:49 PM         #37
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jon Geezy ft. Parlae - Jewerly

Ayyyyyyyye.
 9 years ago '04        #38
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 Black Moses said:
I don't know what to say. The track actually ain't that bad. I'll co-sign Fab all day though. He ain't no beefing type n*gga but they don't want it lyrically with him or Nas but these 2 n*ggas (i don't know who they are) are so iirelevant that as a rapper you really don't have to dis these n*ggas back. Just see them on the streets....
n*gga Fab is down with BMF & runs with a crew whos known for commiting robberies & not getting robbed.. & to dat idiot who said da sh*t bout Sabastian Telfair robbing him.. wtf?? n*gga IT WAS ONE OF FABS PPL DAT TRIED TO ROB HIS CHAIN.. dats why Fab got shot in da leg to begin with dumb a.ss

& da other stupid rumor was da one bout Young Jeezy, how Jeezy get robbed by Big Meech when he's down with BMF to.. sh*t makes no sense

this whole song is ridiculous & based only on rumors.. n*ggas who believe this might as well believe all da bullsh*t mediatakeout.com puts out.. n*ggas needa learn not to believe rumors from a foolish persons mouth, cus dats just being dumb
 12-13-2008, 02:57 PM         #39
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wu tang sux said:
dem franchise boyz are gonna run 2009
You Got Knocked Da fu*k Out!
 9 years ago '05        #40
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4218 4218
i'm mean u can either take a L or go to jail or get k!lled ova some silly a.ss chain cuz u wanted to do somethin about it........Dem Franchise Boyz just leave
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy