RE5 AD reveals the death of one of their well known characters..........

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-13-2008, 10:16 AM         #21
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^just accept her death man, before you begin to cry like a girl and sh*t when the game reveals to you the death scene. Maybe this is what Capcom going for to make people cry and sh*t, aren't devs into that sh*t now or trying to accomplish that with their games?

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-13-2008 at 10:24 AM..
 12-13-2008, 11:52 AM         #22
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt she will really be dead, I mean this is Resident Evil.....Ada anyone?
 9 years ago '04        #23
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
She prolly faked her death because out of all of the survivors umbrella was after her viciously.
 12-13-2008, 05:14 PM         #24
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every main resident evil character that was supposed 2 be dead has come back and mirked mad people

ada

wresker

even sherry's infected child a.ss ain't dead

there's a reason they're revealing this sh*t so ahead of the game drop....bet she's the one with the cloak and mask beatin the sh*t out of every1 in the trailers
 9 years ago '07        #25
youngcipher 
space
space
$513 | Props total: 3 3
 jayvivz said:
roflmaoooo @ jutsu. i think this is one of the best things to happen in the RE universe. all these major character surviving all these years through all these viral outbreaks. it's about time they decided to get kinda realistic with it. sh*t was going a little too well for our main characters for too long. even though i agree with P, i'd rather it have been Claire, but i guess she's too sweet for that. it'd be like k!lling off Sakura instead of Chun-Li.
Lol...so true

Props
 9 years ago '04        #26
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
I dont think any of the main characters in RE has ever died, not even the guy from RE:0.
 12-17-2008, 01:34 AM         #27
cshaobuip520309  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '07        #28
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
you can't k!ll off a member of S.T.A.R.S.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #29
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
didn't barry die in the first game
 12-17-2008, 10:32 AM         #30
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d[I said:
og4life;13081055]didn't barry die in the first game
^That was up to you

Barry Burton - In Chris' scenario, Barry only appears in the opening scene and disappears in the beginning, with Wesker presuming him dead.

In Jill's scenario, Barry helps throughout the game. Barry often shows up whenever Jill is in need of help. Wesker threatened to k!ll Barry's family unless he helped him.

In the original version, depending on the player's actions (such as waiting for him to replace a lost rope or seeing Enrico with him), Barry survives to help Jill at the end of the game or gets k!lled by one of the monsters.

In the GameCube version, Barry aims his revolver at Jill, but she thwarts him and, depending on a choice made by the player, may or may not give him his gun back. According to the original Resident Evil instruction manual, Barry is very much a 'family man', and in one scenario, he presents Jill with a photograph of himself with his wife and children.

He has experienced family troubles at home, which explains the stress he often exhibits throughout Jill's mission. He also utters some of the game's most infamous dialogue; he claims that Jill is the "master of unlocking", and when Jill is almost flattened by a descending ceiling from which Barry helps her escape, he claims that Jill was almost a "Jill sandwich".

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-17-2008 at 10:35 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #31
BadVAboy87 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
 iamcrackmusik said:
every main resident evil character that was supposed 2 be dead has come back and mirked mad people

ada

wresker

even sherry's infected child a.ss ain't dead

there's a reason they're revealing this sh*t so ahead of the game drop....bet she's the one with the cloak and mask beatin the sh*t out of every1 in the trailers
WTF Sherry isnt dead? Im forgetting something. Refresh my memory on Sherry someone, please?
 9 years ago '04        #32
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 BadVAboy87 said:
WTF Sherry isnt dead? Im forgetting something. Refresh my memory on Sherry someone, please?
Sherry is the daughter of the lead researchers of the virus in RE2. WHile playing as Claire you have to not only protect her but theres 2 parts you have to play as her.
 9 years ago '05        #33
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Jills coming back as a zombie

ya heard it here first
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy