RE5 AD reveals the death of one of their well known characters..........

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2008, 10:03 AM         #1
5926 pageviews
33 comments

DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RE5 AD reveals the death of one of their well known characters..........

The latest issue of Famitsu magazine features a sprawling, 2-page advertisement for Capcom’s upcoming Survival Horror sequel, Resident Evil 5 – and with it, some rather upsetting news for long time fans of the series.

[pic - click to view]

Although Valentine’s death was previously hinted at the culmination of a new RE5 trailer at October’s Tokyo Game Show, the footage was filmed off screen and never 'officially' released, so chances are alot you missed out on the news.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-12-2008 at 10:21 AM..

33 comments for "RE5 AD reveals the death of one of their well known characters.........."

12-12-2008, 10:09 AM         #2
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT THE fu*k :angry12:

burn in fu*king hell capcom
 9 years ago '05        #3
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
Jill >>> Claire & Rebecca

fu*k capcom for this... someone tried to say that was Jill in that RE5 secret vid that showed some masked bi*ch infecting some dude with the virus
 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM         #4
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm curious as to see how she dies and how her character develops in the story. I wasn't anticipating on her being in this one.
 12-12-2008, 10:15 AM         #5
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt she's really dead

who do you think is gonna k!ll Wresker....judging from the videos it sure ain't Chris or Sheva
 12-12-2008, 10:16 AM         #6
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Jill >>> Claire & Rebecca

fu*k capcom for this... someone tried to say that was Jill in that RE5 secret vid that showed some masked bi*ch infecting some dude with the virus
That was probably this bi*ch right here

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2008, 10:17 AM         #7
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
That was probably this bi*ch right here

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2008, 10:22 AM         #8
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmusik said:
I doubt she's really dead

who do you think is gonna k!ll Wresker....judging from the videos it sure ain't Chris or Sheva
Although Valentine’s death was previously hinted at the culmination of a new RE5 trailer at October’s Tokyo Game Show, the footage was filmed off screen and never 'officially' released, so chances are alot you missed out on the news.
 9 years ago '05        #9
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
damn man.... Jill was the TRUUUUUUUUUUTH... even though Barry was her safety net at times, Jill was still GREAT.
 12-12-2008, 10:29 AM         #10
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am guessing maybe the game's story will probably touch more upon Jill death and then thats how Chris ends up going into Africa to deal with who ever k!lled her, in the process finding a new female partner(sheeva). Their has to be a point as to why the dude all of a sudden has to go into Africa and a Revenge of Jill's death type story would fit well.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-12-2008 at 10:35 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #11
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
word... unless it's straight up random like Leon workin for the President and going to Spain to rescue the president's daughter
 9 years ago '05        #12
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
wtf?
jill is dead NOW!?

waaaay too early
 12-12-2008, 11:02 AM         #13
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would they k!ll off a popular RE character without actually having a story leading up to it? Nothing from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th games hinted that Jill was in trouble in any way. If Chris does in fact go to Africa to find Jill's k!ller, then there better be a sh*t load of cut scenes for me to watch to understand this sh*t. When you follow Resident Evil from the first game you easily get emerged with the story and the characters. I was anticipating Jill perhaps maybe coming in at the end and being a main character in RE6. Speaking of Barry, where the fu*k has he been? Haven't seen him since Director's Cut.
 9 years ago '05        #14
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Why would they k!ll off a popular RE character without actually having a story leading up to it? Nothing from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th games hinted that Jill was in trouble in any way. If Chris does in fact go to Africa to find Jill's k!ller, then there better be a sh*t load of cut scenes for me to watch to understand this sh*t. When you follow Resident Evil from the first game you easily get emerged with the story and the characters. I was anticipating Jill perhaps maybe coming in at the end and being a main character in RE6. Speaking of Barry, where the fu*k has he been? Haven't seen him since Director's Cut.
he came back and saved Jill (as well as these other Russian operatives) in RE3 and flew them out of safety from that missile that decimated Racoon City
 9 years ago '05        #15
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
RIP baby girl :sad34: :dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #16
Victim OfA Down 
space
space
$12 | Props total: 0 0
Heres the video incase some of you didnt see it back when it released. The sound sucks a.ss cuz it was recorded on a cam, but youll have to deal with it, as they never released this video outside of TGS.

Any of you seen that wesker report? Just watched that the other day and thought that sh*t was crazy. Its a nice description of what happen with RE 1-3 from weskers point of view.
 9 years ago '05        #17
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
I saw this yesterday...all i could think is JAAAAANNNN LEEE!!! WTF!

My favorite character of Resident Evil, they better not k!ll her off or Zommbie-ize her.
 9 years ago '06        #18
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
roflmaoooo @ jutsu. i think this is one of the best things to happen in the RE universe. all these major character surviving all these years through all these viral outbreaks. it's about time they decided to get kinda realistic with it. sh*t was going a little too well for our main characters for too long. even though i agree with P, i'd rather it have been Claire, but i guess she's too sweet for that. it'd be like k!lling off Sakura instead of Chun-Li.
 12-13-2008, 03:33 AM         #19
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I just want another Resident Evil movie to come out...

:mamoru2:

*runs out*
 9 years ago '07        #20
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2400 2400
If we don't see them die, they aren't really dead. Storytelling 101 from both video games and movies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy