Testosterone Injections.. Good? Bad?

most viewed right now
 209
Image(s) inside Fast 9 poster courtesy of Tyrese
47 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside White man blinking meme thread (Hip Hop Edition)
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Amber Heard Determined to Ruin the Future of Mankind: Confirms Relationship wi..
16 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside What Happened to the Cross Jesus Died On?
115 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
7694 pageviews
27 comments


I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,181 | Props total: 1057 1057
Testosterone Injections.. Good? Bad?
 

 
anyone try it?

my boy does it like once a week cycling it


it's not steroids because steroids creates fake testosterone, but is there any serious consequences if you just inject natural prescriptoin testosterone?

27 comments for "Testosterone Injections.. Good? Bad?"

 8 years ago '04        #2
123456 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,220 | Props total: 187 187
Now don't expect me to be 100% right on this because I don't do any research on steroids or prohormones (so that I'm not tempted to try them), but from what I know, "injecting testosterone" is steroids.

I hope he has the right post cycle treatments so he doesn't fu*k up his body.
 8 years ago '05        #3
JustinSane|M 
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 12 12
 123456 said:
Now don't expect me to be 100% right on this because I don't do any research on steroids or prohormones (so that I'm not tempted to try them), but from what I know, "injecting testosterone" is steroids.

I hope he has the right post cycle treatments so he doesn't fu*k up his body.
Ya, you're right. I don't get how you could think that test injections aren't steroids? Is that what he told you?
 8 years ago '04        #4
VinceTran 
space
avatar space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 1363 1363
well if u wanna get big, test will help u. obviously it's not that healthy for u, ur altering ur body.

test deca dbol.... good combo..... great results
 8 years ago '08        #5
PaulieGets 
space
avatar space
space
$848 | Props total: 0 0
 VinceTran said:
well if u wanna get big, test will help u. obviously it's not that healthy for u, ur altering ur body.

test deca dbol.... good combo..... great results
yea if you wana diee lol your liver will be shot from the dbol and you dont need the deca just the TEST test CyP that isss
 12-13-2008, 06:28 AM         #6
Hitemup2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't Bob from f!ght Club take testosterone or something and then his body
upped the oestrogen to compensate and he grew t*ts?

I don't know if that would happen in real life, just throwing it out there

O.O
 8 years ago '04        #7
VinceTran 
space
avatar space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 1363 1363
 PaulieGets said:
yea if you wana diee lol your liver will be shot from the dbol and you dont need the deca just the TEST test CyP that isss
deca is one of the safest Anabolic steroid on the market. stack that with test, and u got a great slow safe gainer....

and if u read my first post, i said it wasn't healthy, but if u want to get huge, Dbol.
 8 years ago '04        #8
123456 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,220 | Props total: 187 187
 Hitemup2k5 said:
Didn't Bob from f!ght Club take testosterone or something and then his body
upped the oestrogen to compensate and he grew t*ts?

I don't know if that would happen in real life, just throwing it out there

O.O
That's what happens when you don't have all the right stuff to go along with the steroids. You need PCT after a cycle.
 8 years ago '04        #9
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$16,246 | Props total: 2269 2269
just be a natural man lol
n*ggas be tryna cheat n sh*t
got damn d*ck gone shribble up like a prune
 8 years ago '07        #10
MELODY 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,999 | Props total: 966 966
I believe test is actually good for you.
 8 years ago '05        #11
504Monster 
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 4 4
I had a prescription for it. I was already going to the gym and it didn't help me get any bigger. As far as the research I did on it says, it doesn't cause any problems any greater than a person who has naturally high testosterone levels. Basically, it has the same effect on you (whether good or bad) whether you take it in a shot or produce it naturally. For me, it just made me want to screw my girlfriend even more and caused bad mood swings (probably because of the extra estrogen my body was producing to compensate). I cried for the first time in about 7 years over some dumb sh*t one day and that's when I decided to stop taking it.

To make a long story short, stay away from it. It's definitely not worth it.
 8 years ago '08        #12
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,532 | Props total: 482 482
 504Monster said:
I had a prescription for it. I was already going to the gym and it didn't help me get any bigger. As far as the research I did on it says, it doesn't cause any problems any greater than a person who has naturally high testosterone levels. Basically, it has the same effect on you (whether good or bad) whether you take it in a shot or produce it naturally. For me, it just made me want to screw my girlfriend even more and caused bad mood swings (probably because of the extra estrogen my body was producing to compensate). I cried for the first time in about 7 years over some dumb sh*t one day and that's when I decided to stop taking it.

To make a long story short, stay away from it. It's definitely not worth it.
that sh*t fu*ks u up, i took m1t's before and that sh*t made me emotional as hell
 8 years ago '06        #13
rell923 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$583 | Props total: 9 9
 Hitemup2k5 said:
Didn't Bob from f!ght Club take testosterone or something and then his body
upped the oestrogen to compensate and he grew t*ts?

I don't know if that would happen in real life, just throwing it out there

O.O
From the Movie f!ght Club
Narrator: [V.O] Eight months ago, Bob's testicles were removed. Then hormone therapy. He developed bi*ch t*ts because his testosterone was too high and his body upped the estrogen. And that was where I fit...
Robert 'Bob' Paulson: They're gonna have to open my pecs again to drain the fluid.


"In death a man has a name, His name is Robert Paulson"
 8 years ago '04        #14
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$656 | Props total: 7 7
 504Monster said:
I cried for the first time in about 7 years over some dumb sh*t one day and that's when I decided to stop taking it.
Sorry man, but that was the funniest sh*t I have read in alonggg time.
 12-15-2008, 05:59 PM         #15
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ lmao, I aint ever taking real test boosters then. Im good with my watered down novedex just to stay aggresive in my workouts and drop some body fat%.

damn thats harsh that a supplement can make your mood that depressed.


Last edited by kokaine; 12-15-2008 at 06:02 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #16
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,487 | Props total: 1432 1432
HGH is much better and safer than testosterone.
 8 years ago '07        #17
kounterfit21 
space
avatar space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
I've been taking testosterone for a few months now and I definitely lift more weight and feel more energy in the gym. I haven't seen any side effects. I'd reccommend it.
 8 years ago '04        #18
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
just ask yourself ...... what would jesus do ?

then , politely , and go fu*k yourself
 12-16-2008, 09:56 AM         #19
starbound 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Test shots are not bad...Im alot bigger than bigger than b4. HGH is surpreme but VERY EXPENSIVE!!. Natural is the big way though...just eat right, drink right and lift right and u'll be good!
 8 years ago '04        #20
VinceTran 
space
avatar space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 1363 1363
GH is probably one of the most expensive supplements.......... Just stick to AAS...... steroids...... Deca/DBol/Test 400...... and u'll gain huge ur first cycle. like 400 mg deca and 400mg of test... i'm not sure about Dbol because i've never taken it, but pills are so bad for your liver. syringes >>> pills any day of the week.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dem Tings Heavy
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Vin reportedly said he'd beat the Rock's ass for real because he was a ..
171 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside My 600 Pound Life aka Eww fat people OD gross :dead:
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
What would you rate her
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Little Nightmares takes things you were afraid of as a kid, and reminds you, y..
16 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Apr 22 - Strange New Details Emerge in Bizarre Brazilian Disappearance
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Damn Webbie 50 ain't pay you?
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Wendy Williams Is Asstowndid By A Member In Her Audience
102 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy