**The Official PLAYSTATION HOME THREAD**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3276 3276
Dear PlayStation Home Community Members,

We just want to a.ssure you that we are aware of the issues affecting users post 1.04 update. We know that many of you are experiencing problems with the furniture arrangement in your Club Houses and that some reward items have temporarily disappeared from your inventory. Rest a.ssured that we are looking into these errors and will be in communication when the necessary fixes are in place.

As PlayStation Home is in a beta environment, it is in a state of constant evolution, and we ask you to always be prepared for changes within the coming days, weeks, months, and years. We think that you’ll find the changes to the service helpful as you continue to utilize this social networking platform to connect with your fellow gamers.

As the future and direction of PlayStation Home will partly be shaped by your experiences and feedback, it is important that you continue to alert us to any issues you may experience so that we can address them. When doing so, we ask that you behave in a respectful manner both towards your Community Managers and your peers within PlayStation Home.

Sincerely, CydoniaX and Locust_Star

12-19-2008, 03:43 PM         #82
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*doesn't use Home until they fix that sh*t*
 9 years ago '04        #83
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
i still dont even know where to dwnld this biatch at :(
 12-19-2008, 07:34 PM         #84
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^It supposed to come out automatically on your XMB

My bro just got his PS3 and that sh*t popped up on the XMB automatically

I say go to the Store and it will be there waiting for you?
 9 years ago '05        #85
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
it poped up automatically for me. just go to the psn spot in the xbm and it will pop up eventually.
 9 years ago '05        #86
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
[QUOTE=KtodaC;13093495]i still dont even know where to dwnld this biatch at :([/QUOTE

i logged into the store and i didn't c it... so logged and turnt the ps3 off and i turned it back on after 10 mins and it was right there for me...
 9 years ago '07        #87
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
^^^
when is the last time you did a system update??
 9 years ago '04        #88
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
it aint there for me, i update frequently, tried to update, said i had the lastest update and didnt need a new one, that sh*ts still aint popped up for me, and aint in the store, damn you playstation!
 12-21-2008, 03:05 PM         #89
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check the store, DL section
 9 years ago '05        #90
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
home foucked up for anyone?
 12-29-2008, 11:51 AM         #91
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are trying to make the servers better
 9 years ago '04        #92
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
Yea home was on Strange sh*t yesterday. n*ggas walkin around half invisible cuz their clothing options wouldn't load, and i couldn't get in for the longest (trying it out for the first time.
 9 years ago '08        #93
justinblaze83 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 5 5
 e G o Maniac said:
Yea home was on Strange sh*t yesterday. n*ggas walkin around half invisible cuz their clothing options wouldn't load, and i couldn't get in for the longest (trying it out for the first time.

yeah that sheet was funny , runnin man wit no legs

but any way , how do u create a japan account i wanna play pacman
 12-29-2008, 02:24 PM         #94
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go here
 9 years ago '04        #95
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Damn man Sony catching another L for this sh*t..wtf they doing up there...

Jack Buser, director of Home, was kind enough to join us for this podcast.

He let Fahey, Adam and I drop in to his surprisingly stark virtual home on the Playstation 3 were he talked about the future of the free virtual world and surprised all of us by saying there's a good chance it will remain in beta indefinitely.
 12-30-2008, 01:27 PM         #96
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Damn man Sony catching another L for this sh*t..wtf they doing up there...

i saw that this morning and all i could think of was

[pic - click to view]

12-30-2008, 01:54 PM         #97
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They always said it will always be BETA, just like GOOGLE is still a BETA, they brand it that because it means it will always be expanding. Also who would break a PS3 for HOME?, that sh*t isn't even being forced on to people, if it were then ya that would be fu*ked up but this is an optional service for whoever cares to give it their money and time.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-30-2008 at 02:07 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #98
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
i listened to some of that podcast and it seems like if i did like home dude would make me stay away from it
 12-31-2008, 11:06 AM         #99
Roudy8077  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home i was lookn forward to until i played the beta.....talk about a big let down. It was fun for like 5min. then i went back to cod5. Havent played since but if u still just walk around and dance....talk about stuuuuuuuuuupid
 9 years ago '04        #100
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3276 3276

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

PlayStation Home will be getting its first big expansion this week. The long-awaited Red Bull game space will finally go live, allowing players to partake in a free mini-game: the Red Bull Air Race (pictured). More content will be added to the Red Bull space over the coming months.

The US version of Home will also get its first access to the Diesel and Ligne Roset storefronts. Those of you that don't want to pay for clothes will be glad to hear that free Resident Evil Degeneration t-shirts will be given away for anyone that caught a sneak peak of the movie in the Home theater. TO EVERYONE. Yay!

Home is just beginning. It'll be interesting to see how it evolves in 2009.

More info:

First, the Red Bull space is going live! You’ll be able to access it through your World Map by clicking on the Red Bull Air Race map tile. From there you can explore this tropical island and take part in different Red Bull events. This week you’ll be able to get inside the c*ckpit of a Red Bull Air Race plane and compete against other flyers on the Red Bull Air Race course. This is just the start of what we are working on for Red Bull Island with more to come in the next few months.

Ligne Roset and Diesel will now have their own storefronts in the PlayStation Home Mall, so that you will be able to locate these brands more easily.

For the SCEA region, if you pre-order “Killzone 2” for PS3 through Amazon you’ll get an exclusive PlayStation Home costume for your Home avatar. With costume pieces for your head, torso, legs, hands and feet, you can customize your Home avatar to look like an ISA Soldier, a Helghast a.ssault Trooper, or something in between. Codes to access your bonus costumes will be sent to you after k!llzone 2 launches on 02/27/09. Check out this link for more details.

And last but not least, SCEA is adding Resident Evil: Degeneration themed T-shirts for all fans of the movie we showed a sneak peek of over the holiday break. Please check back here in the next few days to find out when we go live with this update.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

------------
guess ill be getting the free resident evil shirts cuz i saw the vid the 1st week it showed

Last edited by Jae_Hood_354; 01-07-2009 at 04:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago