**The Official PLAYSTATION HOME THREAD**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #241
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2051 2051
gotta go to the mall???? damn thats a 30 min dowload in itself haha
 9 years ago '04        #242
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 daffysm said:
lol Background downloading for the win my friend
 9 years ago '06        #243
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2051 2051
 Da Ill One said:
lol Background downloading for the win my friend
thank god they added that....last time i downloaded from there, i had to stare at the screen in disbelief at how long it was taking
 05-08-2009, 04:57 PM         #244
E.Point  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:

30 min? you dialing up still?
 05-08-2009, 05:23 PM         #245
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
but f**k it it's free so i'll cop just to have
bingo Ill just put all my arcade cabinets in there with all my RE5 figures and never go there again

*edit*

just watched the video even for free im not gonna bother with that place

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 05-08-2009 at 05:26 PM..
 05-09-2009, 08:17 AM         #246
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you kidding?, just DL and be done with it, some idiots will actually have to pay for that s**t.
 05-14-2009, 09:07 AM         #247
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that free for now world is up....

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-14-2009 at 09:08 AM..
 05-14-2009, 10:10 AM         #248
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i grabbed it and man still boring as f**k
 9 years ago '04        #249
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3276 3276
 DA DOPEMAN said:
are you kidding?, just DL and be done with it, some idiots will actually have to pay for that s**t.
on the ps blog it says its up for 1 week there will be no paid thing after it will be gone forever
 05-20-2009, 12:53 PM         #250
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nekkid PICS IN THE HOME SPACE ARE BACK?????:dancingcool:

Ok, let me clear up some rumors and erroneous information being spread:

-YES, we are also getting the 1.21 update this Thursday. We have not yet announced this in the forums or posted our notes because it was previously agreed upon with other regions to coordinate this sort of information sharing to avoid situations exactly like this one. Tedthedog is great at communicating with the EU community, but also needs to make sure he lets us know he's doing it. We've all discussed this and we're cool. But this kind of thing won't be happening again if we can help it.

-NO, picture frames won't be available yet with the 1.21 update, but YES, we are getting them. You will hear more about them very soon, we promise (hint: it's a good idea to hang out in Home during E3!)

-YES, it's true that SCEJ and SCEE will release things that we don't, and vice versa. Every region has its own business deals, developers, etc and it can be extremely difficult to get legal agreement for cross-regional deals. So if you are an SCEA Home user, it's not the best idea to be going to SCEE or SCEJ forums for your information about Home

-NO we don't condone global travel or wearing items in SCEA that users obtained through creating accounts in EU or Japan. The fact that many people have figured out how to go around this is not something that we plan to either condone or punish. That said, I can tell you that all regions agree that this needs to stop.

The bottom line is that SCEA Home is SCEA Home. You should think of it as its own entity and not be focusing on what other regions have. The same goes for SCEE and SCEJ Home. I know we gamers love our rewards and trophies and exclusive items, but you shouldn't be focusing on what other regions have and you don't to the point where you're blind to all the awesome stuff you ARE getting. Like picture frames!!!

Let's not overlook the positive here: you ARE getting the 1.21 patch on Thursday and you ARE getting picture frames. These are good things!

~Cyd

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-20-2009 at 12:55 PM..
 05-20-2009, 12:57 PM         #251
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Resistance 2 space coming to SCEE Home, no word on SCEA, even though Insomniac is an American company... My guess is that SCEA will partake in it too.

Resistance Space Opens in PlayStation®Home

Defend Chicago Station from Chimera attack in the new Resistance Space: it's fast, ferocious and free!

City, Date: We knew that the Chimera advanced swiftly but we didn't know it was this bad: the news just in is that the power-hungry wretches have attacked PlayStation®Home, the free, interactive space for PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3TM) users. This new area in Home features a recreation of the Chicago Railway Station level from the current PS3 hit ResistanceTM2, which sees America under siege from the Chimeran hordes. Your challenge is to fend off wave after wave of Chimeran aerial forces with a single weapon. It's not just any weapon, though: it's a four-barrelled, quick-repeating turret gun.

You can find your way to the new Resistance Space via the PlayStation®Home World Map. It pays to be swift: there's a poster in the space displaying a promotional code - and the first 3,000 users to redeem the code will get a free Resistance T-shirt for their customisable PlayStation®Home avatar.

The Resistance Space will be a gated area open only to users aged 18 or older.
 05-20-2009, 02:39 PM         #252
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LBP space would be the best to go meet up with people who need help with certain things then launch right into game the rest sounds dull
 05-20-2009, 06:26 PM         #254
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trailer, s**t has a shooting game on it

05-28-2009, 11:04 AM         #255
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BUZZ for millions has arrived

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-28-2009 at 11:07 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #256
space
space
is this on na home?
 05-28-2009, 11:09 AM         #257
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would say no?, the link to those pics go to Europe PS BLOG but who knows maybe it will be for both
 05-28-2009, 11:10 AM         #258
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is the story

Hi everyone. My name’s Rob and I’m the European Product Manager for Buzz!. I’m really happy to be able to share some great Buzz! news with you all in my first post here on SCEE’s PlayStation.Blog.

Very soon, we’re going to launch a brand new space in PlayStation Home called Buzz! HQ, where you can chat and meet up with other quiz fans in a new lobby area or take part in a multiplayer Buzz! quiz game extravaganza.

The game works by making you run around the studio to answer questions, all of which are taken from the best content that you’ve created on the MyBuzzQuiz.com website. Four coloured answer buttons are laid out on the floor and you need to make sure you’re standing on the right answer when the time runs out. The winner’s decided over four rounds, and there are a number of exclusive prizes up for grabs for the greatest players. I’m hoping this is going to be really great fun, and bring a great new Buzz! multiplayer game to PlayStation Home.

So keep your eyes peeled for the new Buzz! space, which will be live very soon. In the meantime, check out our pictures of the space and let me know what you think.

Happy buzzing!

Rob
 9 years ago '04        #259
space
space
theres a thread about it on the na ps blog so yea its coming here too theres a video too
 05-28-2009, 11:14 AM         #260
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there you go

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy