**The Official PLAYSTATION HOME THREAD**

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2009, 06:57 PM         #221
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
i'd rather chat it up with cats on re5 while im destroyin the african american race one acid round at a time. :applause:
:angry16:
 9 years ago '05        #222
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,123 | Props total: 3607 3607
 Ldogg310 said:
i'd rather chat it up with cats on re5 while im destroyin the african american race one acid round at a time. :applause:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #223
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
As mentioned in the previous Sony Home Update, Electronic Arts wowed gamers with the new Godfather II Home space packed with two levels of card tables and mentioned working on a Sports Complex for gamers.

Well, that complex finally opened Thursday, April 23, 2009, with two levels to explore. This is only phase one of the sports complex with hints at more games to reveal themselves very soon. At the moment players are encouraged to try the two games currently available in the complex. A racing game on the first floor and “Texas Hold’em” style poker games on the second. Players will be rewarded with a free poker or racing game t-shirt just for trying them.

Over at the mall there are many new items available, some are even free. New clothing for avatars available can be found at Threads on the second level of the mall and include:

Angels and Demons items

Element Air T-Shirt is 25 cents
Element Earth T-Shirt is 25 cents
Element Fire T-Shirt is 25 cents
Element Water T-Shirt is 25 cents
Statue T-Shirt is 25 cents
Illumanati T-Shirt is 25 cents
Angels and Demons T-Shirt Bundle Pack is $1.99

Freebies at the mall

Angels and Demons movie T-Shirt at Threads for both male and female avatars
inFAMOUS/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves T-Shirt at Threads for both male and female avatars
Resistence: Retribution T-Shirt at Threads for male avatars.
At the furniture store also located on the second floor has a few more items available:

Street f!ghter 4

Dhalsim Action Figure Doll for $1.99
Zangief Action Figure Doll for $1.99
E. Honda Action Figure Doll for $1.99
Blanka Action Figure Doll for $1.99
Angels and Demons

Angel Statue for 49 cents.
Home Community managers have announced that more Street f!ghter 4 items for female avatars would be on their way but was not specific as which female character clothing items would be released first. Only that it may appear when the new Street f!ghter 4 launching site opens on April 27, 2009. Other announcements made in Home include possible unlockable SingStar items will soon be available in HOME.

For all those working hard to solve the mysteries of Xi: The Hub, this week’s quest will have you climb down a manhole into the maintenance area of Home located near the apartments in the central plaza to fix a computer and rebuild a robot.

But there’s a catch. You have to figure out how to get past security to enter the area, clues were left in the locker room so be on the look out. Two new puzzles will also have you going bonkers tracking a flight from the U.S. to Italy, watching the latest video message and try to decipher a code written in musical notes to solve the mystery of Xi: The Hub. As the clues and puzzles get harder, don’t worry. You don’t have to solve the mystery alone.

There are always plenty of other players who are more than willing to help you if you help them.

9 years ago '04        #224
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 3340 3340
yo ill ur late i knew all this last week
 9 years ago '08        #225
shaolinchamp 1 heat pts
space
space
$260 | Props total: 74 74
do any of y'all think they will bring back voice chat
 05-03-2009, 07:37 PM         #226
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinchamp said:
do any of y'all think they will bring back voice chat
eventually yes but i dont think it will be open I think youll only beable to do it in private spaces
 9 years ago '08        #227
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Ldogg310 said:
naw i wasnt sayin you do that im sayin in general on home

and naw im far from a shy guy but i dont believe in chasing around the 2 female characters on any given day tryna to holla when 9/10 its some lonely pimply faced guy who got picke don in high school

failure.
 9 years ago '04        #228
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
naw i wasnt sayin you do that im sayin in general on home

and naw im far from a shy guy but i dont believe in chasing around the 2 female characters on any given day tryna to holla when 9/10 its some lonely pimply faced guy who got picke don in high school

no need for racism
 9 years ago '07        #229
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
wasnt re5 in africa ???...where is the african american part coming from
 9 years ago '04        #230
space
space
It looks like PlayStation Home is set to receive another ambitious update. No, we're not talking about the latest expansion of the Xi ARG. "StageSet" is an upcoming Home Space that allows you and other Home users to create short films on a virtual stage. You can operate the camera, set the lighting, and even stand in front of a green screen and add your own special effects. Best of all, you won't have to wait long for the new Space to arrive -- it'll be added to PlayStation Home this week.

While the premise is certainly unique, it will take some deft execution to make it intuitive and, most importantly, fun. We can't wait to give it a test drive soon. To check out more videos of StageSet in action, have a look at AlphaZone4.

VIDEO N LINK:
 05-04-2009, 12:27 PM         #231
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^woah that is some weird s**t, people into film and stuff like that should enjoy this
 05-04-2009, 12:28 PM         #232
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
eventually yes but i dont think it will be open I think youll only beable to do it in private spaces
Yeah, that way is the perfect way to go
 05-04-2009, 03:57 PM         #233
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went on here one night mad high, seems pointless like a video game chat room full of nerds who group together. Wouldn't go on this s**t sober.
 9 years ago '04        #234
space
space

[pic - click to view]

PlayStation Home is getting its biggest update yet. In addition to the previously-revealed StageSet add-on for Home, a brand new Space for Siren: Blood Curse will be available for American audiences. There are a few mini-games for users to partake in, like the five-player cooperative "Ward of Despair" that tasks players to complete objectives without a Shibito grabbing any of the players. Success will reward each five-man team with Home rewards.

Those of you that don't have the game yet will want to jump on Home next week, on May 12th at 4PM, to participate in the "HorrorBowl" bowling tournament. Everyone that shows up will be given a chance to win a free voucher for the first four episodes of this PSN-exclusive horror game.

Finally, those of you that have been waiting for a price drop will be glad to know that Siren: Blood Curse is now available for only $29.99. (Four episode packs are available for $10.99 each.)

9 years ago '06        #235
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
haha everything takes damn hours to download!!! and all everyone does is hound the chicks who are probably guys and dance
 05-06-2009, 01:49 PM         #236
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
haha everything takes damn hours to download!!! and all everyone does is hound the chicks who are probably guys and dance
i do one mean a.ss cabbage patch
 05-06-2009, 01:53 PM         #237
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I went on here one night mad high, seems pointless like a video game chat room full of nerds who group together. Wouldn't go on this s**t sober.
 9 years ago '04        #238
space
space
I also put this in the HOME thread...but figured it would get seen by more people here also...

For those PlayStation Home fans out there, Sony will be offering an all-new Chamber Apartment for download, but you'll be able to snag it for FREE for a limited time.

This brand new personal space will be available in the Home Mall starting on May 14th. However, if you happen to download during it's first week in the store (May 14th-21st), you'll get for FREE.

This new personal space will feature waterfalls, lava pits and a gigantic tree in the center which appears to be... talking!?

Stay tuned as we'll be sure to keep you posted if we find anything further. Until then, here's a of this space to whet your appetite a bit. Check around the 3 minute mark for the Chamber
 9 years ago '06        #239
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Home is such a failure.

I guess ill download it, just so i can run around and sit down in a room thats not boring
 9 years ago '04        #240
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Home is such a failure.

I guess ill download it, just so i can run around and sit down in a room thats not boring
oh it's still boring you get a fire pit an indoor waterfountain spring thingie...and a talking tree in your house..oh boy
but f**k it it's free so i'll cop just to have
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy