Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 The_Princess said:
well i have nothin to worry about because like i said this dont apply to me AT ALL...

its just sad that all you n*ggas think that it does apply to all women
now before you overgeneralize...like you say ALL the dudes on here are doing, realize that many have said, "there are always exceptions" "most girls"

I specifically said "you can't say ALL for anything because there are always exceptions".

It's just funny how you try and talk sh*t sayin' "you got played, get over it"
talkin' sh*t = caught feelings...so there must be some truth in this or else, if it REALLY didn't apply to you at all, you wouldn't feel the need to diss on fools.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-15-2008 at 02:12 PM..
 12-15-2008, 02:25 PM         #162
ĐöŘρЗŘ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So ask yourself, why would you wife one?
 9 years ago '08        #163
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
Yo i aint reading everything in this fu*king thread ..

but i know its eventually gonna be 100 pages long ...

I love women .. and i respect all of them in some way shape or form no matter what ...

but here my 2 cents ..

Just ask any girl who they're favorite superstar or performer is ..

and if they'll fu*k him on the first day they see him ... and wont mind if he leaves n sh*t like that ....

most will say yea they dont care .... they need to get drunk or .. w/e the reason it dont matter most will do just off G.P ...

and theres your answer
 12-15-2008, 03:21 PM         #164
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
now before you overgeneralize...like you say ALL the dudes on here are doing, realize that many have said, "there are always exceptions" "most girls"

I specifically said "you can't say ALL for anything because there are always exceptions".

It's just funny how you try and talk sh*t sayin' "you got played, get over it"
talkin' sh*t = caught feelings...so there must be some truth in this or else, if it REALLY didn't apply to you at all, you wouldn't feel the need to diss on fools.
okay let me start off by changing that "all" to a "most"

anyways, im not dissing anyone...just saying that dudes want to come one here and try to diss us women by calling us all hoes, and we always be lying about who we fu*k and sh*t like that..im not like that..never been a hoe and never will be..
 9 years ago '08        #165
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I'll wife a good women, but fu*k a good hoe...
 9 years ago '08        #166
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
the way i see it, there's 3 type of people in here. the hoes desperately trying to defend their image, the real n*ggas talking that real talk, and the sensitive a.ss captain save a hoe n*ggas.

good thread tho. lol
 12-15-2008, 05:05 PM         #167
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

:laughing9: ditto WTF.

Anyway threadstarter I have a point.

When I first joined BX for the first 6 months or so I remember you psting you had a girl who you'd been with for a few years and that she was "wifey" and EVERY thread you would post how "Im so glad I don''t have to deal with this coz I have a wife". And guess what your girl cheated on you and you were extremely hurt.

After that every post by you has been "all women are wh0ore" "bi*ches" etc etc etc yada yada. You still crying about a girl breaking your heart? You sound extra bitter, like gone off milk. Its a shame coz I saw your posts in the financial spot and your actually really intelligent but you are really messed up when it comes to women. Just because the women you onced lovecd fu*ked you over doesn't mean they ALL do.

Seriously some one you cry like some baby bratts that didn't get the toy car they wanted for christmas. Either 90% of BX is gonna be gay in the next few years or you should accept the fact you shall one day wife a hoe. Or you expect not all women are wh0ores. Take your pick :greetings10:
I never said they ALL do. But ENOUGH of them do it for me not to waste my time trying to wife up broads. There are no consequences to women behaving badly in this day and age...and furthermore men stand to lose the most if a relationship goes bad, especially if they were married. There is no benefit for a man to be in a relationship these days...what with the economy,s.lutty women, not being able to trust women, women buying into this "do whatever you feel!" bullsh*t, etc. etc. Times have changed. I used to be a blind sucker but then I saw the light. It sucked and it was hard, but I'm damn glad I learned my lesson. What, can I say, truth hurts. You act like people aren't supposed to grow, learn, and move on. News flash, toots: every man gets his heart broken by some broad when he's young. That's how we learn. Sure, maybe not ALL women are wh0ores. There might be exceptions to every rule. But most of them are. I'm not wasting my time trying to find out. It's just not that important to me, and the risks of something going wrong are too great for a guy like me.

Even a "good" woman will take up too much of your money, time, and life. No time to waste on that nonsense, I've got places to go and billable hours to collect on!

And thank you for propping me for my painfully great, mind-boggling intelligence. It's true, I must confess. You sound like you want to prove your argument to me that not all women are wh0ores...I'll let you come over later tonight and see if you can "convince" me.

Ta.
 12-15-2008, 05:27 PM         #168
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^fam all i can say is............thank you:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #169
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DipSetSaddam said:
I never said they ALL do. But ENOUGH of them do it for me not to waste my time trying to wife up broads. There are no consequences to women behaving badly in this day and age...and furthermore men stand to lose the most if a relationship goes bad, especially if they were married. There is no benefit for a man to be in a relationship these days...what with the economy,s.lutty women, not being able to trust women, women buying into this "do whatever you feel!" bullsh*t, etc. etc. Times have changed. I used to be a blind sucker but then I saw the light. It sucked and it was hard, but I'm damn glad I learned my lesson. What, can I say, truth hurts. You act like people aren't supposed to grow, learn, and move on. News flash, toots: every man gets his heart broken by some broad when he's young. That's how we learn. Sure, maybe not ALL women are wh0ores. There might be exceptions to every rule. But most of them are. I'm not wasting my time trying to find out. It's just not that important to me, and the risks of something going wrong are too great for a guy like me.

Even a "good" woman will take up too much of your money, time, and life. No time to waste on that nonsense, I've got places to go and billable hours to collect on!

And thank you for propping me for my painfully great, mind-boggling intelligence. It's true, I must confess. You sound like you want to prove your argument to me that not all women are wh0ores...I'll let you come over later tonight and see if you can "convince" me.

Ta.
:applause::applause:

Couldn't agree with the first paragraph more...

Even worse... when I see a dude taht's with some chick and he's all lovey dovey with her... I might not say sh*t to that person but better believe in teh back of my head I'm saying wow this dude is a fu*kin sucker. I've made my mistakes, but it's like they say, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Best thing for any guy to do at this point in his life is to realize that life is short, don't let anyone hold you down, and go after opportunities because like they say opportunity only knocks once.
 12-15-2008, 11:29 PM         #170
tecboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9: at your captain save a hoe reply. Who are you his fu*king b00ty call??

Me get the fu*k outta here, nar why don't you Gary Glitter a.ss f*g**t.

Did you READ my reply or did you just rant and chat sh*t. Yes sir you did. I said that homeboy had a girl for a long time WHICH HE DID and he got fu*ked over and WHICH HE DID and now everytime he posts about women its something negative. Thats something he gotta analyze.

Where did I say all men were pimps or playas? I didnt, step your reading game up.

Calling me a wh0ore won't get me mad, I'm not a teen in highschool pumpkin, so sit your a.ss down and stop brown nosing muthafu*kers on the net that don't give a fu*k about your homotional a.ss. Ol' back up singing muthafu*kers. Take a seat.

lmao @ saying "calling me a wh0ore won't get me mad" but yet, you typed a whole paragraph telling me to sit down. If you weren't a wh0ore you wouldn't be replying to this thread.

SO... go suck a d*ck or something...

wh0ore!!!
 12-16-2008, 12:39 AM         #171
LAsoldier187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I appreciate those that agreed with me and left some interesting replies. Those that did not agree, I a.ssume did not reply, and it's cool. One specific jackass that did reply though, swears my girl is still a c*ck fiend just because her sister is not the greatest role model. He obviously is a frustrated and envious individual.

Don't you realize that any girl who will take the time nowadays to cook for you, or massage you is pure gold? You think Im going to sit here and type a pure lie just to defend women? You are out your God damn mind. Understand hoes do one thing and one thing only: F-U-C-K. Women won't take their sweet time to do all that sh*t for you unless they really care about you. You obviously have not had a REAL WOMEN whom with you can have REAL conversation with, without it leading to s3x. Have you even had a chick cook for you that was not your mommy? Please don't hate dogg, that sh*t is bad for ya.

Anyways...

I understand someone pointed out that my relationship is a special case, and I agree 120% with you. Trust me, this does indeed sound like a fairy tale, but like all other girls; she has her flaws. The important thing is that she has proven to me numerous times why she is a worthy woman and most importantly, has the rare characteristic called "honor".

For those that didn't agree with me, my point was for you guys to try and think beyond the machismo mind. I just think those that look for that perfect women should not be discouraged based on my experience. If I found my girl, I'm sure any other guy could if they avoided the clubs and any other environment that condones s3x. I believe that location has a lot to do with it too. Come on, the girl you meet at the university library at 2 AM will most likely not be the same girl you meet at 2AM on the dance floor of Club PASSION.

I'm telling ya, it's not easy. This ain't all about bunnies and squirrels and rainbows. Being in a relationship will be the hardest thing a guy can ever do. To all you n*ggaz that think fu*king 3 girls at the same time makes you man, try putting up with the girl you love without trying to cause a rift in her emotional equilibrium. The day you can be in a healthy relationship and maintain its longevity, is the day someone should base a movie on you. You have no idea the epic battle that awaits lol...

So take it from me when I say the sh*t I'm saying. Im not here to brag. I'm here to share a true story and let you n*ggaz know there are still a few good girls are out there. It's kinda like "Where's Waldo?" You're looking for the right girl when all the bi*ches in the crowd look the same with their skirts and heels. lol more like "where's my bi*ch?"
 9 years ago '07        #172
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 DipSetSaddam said:

Ta.

Well then 99% of men are dead beats, man beaters, cheaters, dogs, liars, stupid, AIDS carriers etc you know how silly that sounds.

And just cause one woman cheated on you doesn't mean the next woman will. You gonna let one silly little girl mess up the rest of your relationships for life?? Damn then you aint really as intelliegent as I thought.

I never said you had "mind boggling intelligence", but your approach to money in the financial spot was good, I give props where they are deserved, I never stated you were einstein but your clearly not retarded....except when it comes to women.

And nar I aint gonna have to "prove" nothing this is a forum where people share their opinions whether extreme or mainstream, I'm sharing mine. I've given up trying to get through to you baby crying a.ss men on here. Yall the average age of 16 with your dummies on the floor and completely narrow minded. Yall aint affecting me most of yall don't even live same continent as me. So saying I'm trying to justify whroes reh reh is silly maybe I'm trying to have a debate I'm just saying for yours sake coz yall are the ones that gonna end up either gay or with no real companionship "toots".

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-16-2008 at 03:00 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #173
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 tecboi said:

lmao @ saying "calling me a wh0ore won't get me mad" but yet, you typed a whole paragraph telling me to sit down. If you weren't a wh0ore you wouldn't be replying to this thread.

SO... go suck a d*ck or something...

wh0ore!!!
Just the baby a.ss reply I expected. Common sense and intelligence just flies past your pea brain don't it f*g**t

Please go and save some more men from the clasp of discussions with women THEY NEED HELP PapAZ

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-16-2008 at 03:14 AM..
 12-16-2008, 06:52 AM         #174
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9::laughing9:
 12-16-2008, 07:13 AM         #175
mike89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Well then 99% of men are dead beats, man beaters, cheaters, dogs, liars, stupid, AIDS carriers etc you know how silly that sounds.

And just cause one woman cheated on you doesn't mean the next woman will. You gonna let one silly little girl mess up the rest of your relationships for life?? Damn then you aint really as intelliegent as I thought.

I never said you had "mind boggling intelligence", but your approach to money in the financial spot was good, I give props where they are deserved, I never stated you were einstein but your clearly not retarded....except when it comes to women.

And nar I aint gonna have to "prove" nothing this is a forum where people share their opinions whether extreme or mainstream, I'm sharing mine. I've given up trying to get through to you baby crying a.ss men on here. Yall the average age of 16 with your dummies on the floor and completely narrow minded. Yall aint affecting me most of yall don't even live same continent as me. So saying I'm trying to justify whroes reh reh is silly maybe I'm trying to have a debate I'm just saying for yours sake coz yall are the ones that gonna end up either gay or with no real companionship "toots".
quite honestly i wouldnt mind ending up with no real companion
as long as i got my fu*k buddys and my female friends sh*ts all gravy....aint gonna b wifing these byrds
 9 years ago '04        #176
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
:foodanddrink6:
 12-16-2008, 02:21 PM         #177
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mike89 said:
quite honestly i wouldnt mind ending up with no real companion
as long as i got my fu*k buddys and my female friends sh*ts all gravy....aint gonna b wifing these byrds
exactly...this broad misses the POINT that we don't want wifeys....we don't want "companionship" where a broad is around us all the time trying to stick her nose in every aspect of our lives, and make sh*t more difficult when it has to be. Women hate this...they can't believe that men might not WANT them in that way...gets em all upset.

It's most women's dream to get married or settle down with some guy that can feed them bon bons and make their life easier...so when they find guys that never want to get married they get mad, because they don't want that attitude spreading to other men and making it harder for these girls to find some sucker that will wife them up.

Last edited by DipSetSaddam; 12-16-2008 at 02:22 PM..
 12-16-2008, 03:09 PM         #178
tecboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipSetSaddam said:
exactly...this broad misses the POINT that we don't want wifeys....we don't want "companionship" where a broad is around us all the time trying to stick her nose in every aspect of our lives, and make sh*t more difficult when it has to be. Women hate this...they can't believe that men might not WANT them in that way...gets em all upset.

It's most women's dream to get married or settle down with some guy that can feed them bon bons and make their life easier...so when they find guys that never want to get married they get mad, because they don't want that attitude spreading to other men and making it harder for these girls to find some sucker that will wife them up.

Exactly man, marriage is pointless. It's just a way to trap SIMP a.ss n*ggaz.

bi*ches will eventually fu*k someone else anywayz, so why spend money on these hoes and wife them while they do it. Just fu*k em and leave em.

I ain't got no problem w/ women liberation and all of that bullsh*t. but these bi*ches take the sh*t too far. they don't know how to let the MAN be the MAN. So, having the "traditional" household is fantasy.

end of story.
 12-16-2008, 05:09 PM         #179
mike89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dipsetsaddam is onpoint with everything
fu*k a wifey
 9 years ago '06        #180
mobb789 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
sh*ts tense in here yo
im just gonna sit bak and watch
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago