Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #141
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 RAZAH CUTS said:
it's not that "young women are wh0ores", lol....

it's just that attitude's about s3xual promiscuity for each gender have changed....

women are s3xually liberated in the new millenia....that unfair doube standard that makes men "pimps" when they mess wit a lot of women and women "ho's" when they mess with a lot of men is now all but gone....and rightfully so....

they only problem that I have with all of this, and it's not even a problem but rather a worry, is that all of these newly minted, s3xually liberated young people aren't being 100% safe in a s3xual world where STD's are more prevalent than ever......putting everyone at risk--whether your overly s3xually active or not....
It's however you want to define it.... The days of waiting til marriage for a girl are long gone... and you know half of these bi*ches aren't always using rubbers either, you can't even trust nobody
 9 years ago '05        #142
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 beantown85 said:
nah exactly.... like Dave Chapelle says.... If you see someone in a police uniform and you go up to them saying ''OFFICER I NEED HELP" and they turn and look at you like "just becuase I'm dressed this way doesn't make me a cop" then u see a hoe at a bar or a club and u approach them as a hoe cuz they're dressed that way.... then that same chick wanna say "just becuase I'm dressed this way doesn't make me a hoe"... well sh*t ur wearin a hoe uniform
exactly
 12-15-2008, 01:09 AM         #143
radiculust  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see it like dis..all females are recycled! Sum times recycled goods arent bad! lol
 12-15-2008, 01:15 AM         #144
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I guess the threadstarter likes gay s3x then? lol
 9 years ago '04        #145
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,151 | Props total: 9457 9457
 MzGangstaGirl said:
So I guess the threadstarter likes gay s3x then? lol
Just like a woman to insult a mans manhood because he criticizes the worst examples of her gender. If you ain't fit in the category then why you talkin sh*t? Hit a nerve or something?

And the fact that your little slogan is "princess bi*ch" proves that you're they type of biches we're talkin about.

by the way, just cuz you are a bi*ch doesn't mean it's ok.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-15-2008 at 01:55 AM..
 12-15-2008, 02:26 AM         #146
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is some bull sh*t, this certain doesn't apply to all women..and i'm one of them.
 12-15-2008, 02:53 AM         #147
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it applies to all u nutttargets so let it go and face it
 9 years ago '08        #148
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 255 255

[pic - click to view]

I LOVE ME :bigok:

Last edited by Captain Planet; 12-15-2008 at 03:47 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #149
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
 McLaren said:
u will hardly find a chick that would be offended or flustered when u mention ur d*ck. she might be surprised because she wasn't expecting u to say that, but offended? hell no! she might even the thrilled at the fact that u mentioned ur d*ck

let's face, all girls are freaks! shy and open girls (especially the shy ones). there's this girl that i know; she wasn't showing her freaky side to me at first but when i started acting like a freak, she also started acting like one. even though it was only for a couple of seconds, that was enough for me to know what's under wraps
sorry, I disagree.
 9 years ago '07        #150
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 Eddie.. said:
sorry, I disagree.
:laughing9: ditto WTF.

Anyway threadstarter I have a point.

When I first joined BX for the first 6 months or so I remember you psting you had a girl who you'd been with for a few years and that she was "wifey" and EVERY thread you would post how "Im so glad I don''t have to deal with this coz I have a wife". And guess what your girl cheated on you and you were extremely hurt.

After that every post by you has been "all women are wh0ore" "bi*ches" etc etc etc yada yada. You still crying about a girl breaking your heart? You sound extra bitter, like gone off milk. Its a shame coz I saw your posts in the financial spot and your actually really intelligent but you are really messed up when it comes to women. Just because the women you onced lovecd fu*ked you over doesn't mean they ALL do.

Seriously some one you cry like some baby bratts that didn't get the toy car they wanted for christmas. Either 90% of BX is gonna be gay in the next few years or you should accept the fact you shall one day wife a hoe. Or you expect not all women are wh0ores. Take your pick :greetings10:

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-15-2008 at 09:19 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #151
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

When I first joined BX for the first 6 months or so I remember you psting you had a girl who you'd been with for a few years and that she was "wifey" and EVERY thread you would post how "Im so glad I don''t have to deal with this coz I have a wife". And guess what your girl cheated on you and you were extremely hurt.

After that every post by you has been "all women are wh0ore" "bi*ches" etc etc etc yada yada. You still crying about a girl breaking your heart? You sound extra bitter, like gone off milk. Its a shame coz I saw your posts in the financial spot and your actually really intelligent but you are really messed up when it comes to women. Just because the women you onced lovecd fu*ked you over doesn't mean they ALL do.

Seriously some one you cry like some baby bratts that didn't get the toy car they wanted for christmas. Either 90% of BX is gonna be gay in the next few years or you should accept the fact you shall one day wife a hoe. Or you expect not all women are wh0ores. Take your pick :greetings10:
lmao. you should show proof. threadstarter won't doin something right! :greetings10:
 12-15-2008, 11:19 AM         #152
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kandi007 said:
the men in this thread sound like a bunch of crying a.ss morons

"oh all women are hoes"
"man i learned this the hard way when this girl broke my heart in middle school"
"cant trust women all they want is money...wah wah wah"

as a female i will say yes there are some women who will lay down with any and everything, and there are some chick who get with someone for money. but that is not the norm at all. most females a.ssociate s3x with emotions.
I think its funny that a man can lay down 100 people and be a man, but once a woman hits double digits shes a hoe. this is 2008 not 1930 let grow up and mature.
:applause: THANK YOU

n*ggas stop trying to use this thread to let out your frustrations about that girl that fu*ked you over....YOU GOT PLAYED SO LET IT GO.
 12-15-2008, 11:23 AM         #153
tecboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

^^^

lol @ this lame a.ss attempt of mind fu*kery. Go slit your fu*kin wrist.

Why would you be in here defending this sh*t is you weren't a wh0ore yourself? Everytime someone post the truth about you wh0ore it's always some wh0ore like YOU who says some sh*t like "how come when we do it we're wh0ore, and when ya'll do it, ya'll are pimps" or "if i'm a hoe, yo MAMA is a hoe"

just stop it. It's just your attempt at mind fu*kery and YOU FAIL.

get da fu*k outta here
 12-15-2008, 11:28 AM         #154
FuhhhQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not going to argue the fact that a LOT of females are hoes, but some of you dudes just sound salty as hell.

Im higher then average for my age though so maybe thats why i aint trippin' lol
 9 years ago '04        #155
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
REALLY ?Lol man I knew that concept long ago......some of the stories I've heard from women...just didn't even make me think...
 9 years ago '07        #156
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 tecboi said:
^^^

lol @ this lame a.ss attempt of mind fu*kery. Go slit your fu*kin wrist.

Why would you be in here defending this sh*t is you weren't a wh0ore yourself? Everytime someone post the truth about you wh0ore it's always some wh0ore like YOU who says some sh*t like "how come when we do it we're wh0ore, and when ya'll do it, ya'll are pimps" or "if i'm a hoe, yo MAMA is a hoe"

just stop it. It's just your attempt at mind fu*kery and YOU FAIL.

get da fu*k outta here

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9: at your captain save a hoe reply. Who are you his fu*king b00ty call??

Me get the fu*k outta here, nar why don't you Gary Glitter a.ss f*g**t.

Did you READ my reply or did you just rant and chat sh*t. Yes sir you did. I said that homeboy had a girl for a long time WHICH HE DID and he got fu*ked over and WHICH HE DID and now everytime he posts about women its something negative. Thats something he gotta analyze.

Where did I say all men were pimps or playas? I didnt, step your reading game up.

Calling me a wh0ore won't get me mad, I'm not a teen in highschool pumpkin, so sit your a.ss down and stop brown nosing muthafu*kers on the net that don't give a fu*k about your homotional a.ss. Ol' back up singing muthafu*kers. Take a seat.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-15-2008 at 12:04 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #157
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
damn these guys just aint gettin pus*y
only 1 in 5 dudes that they surveyed fu*ked more than 10 bi*ches?
i was over 10 by 16
 12-15-2008, 12:54 PM         #158
mike89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its probably lame dudes gettin interviewed
i smashed 7 + females this year alone (and i was in a relationship for 8 months of the year) (and im 18)
but yah, notice the thread says females aged 21...
and dudes aged 21

most females aged 21 are fu*king dudes aged 25....
so thats gonna alter results\\

but ya...shorti talking about that wifey sh*t....
i say...fu*k a wifey....i dont trust bi*ches\
im a freshman in college...most bi*ches im messin with are cheating on their mans
and this one girl that im REAL close to...ALMOST wifey...told me 2 days ago that she fu*ked some dude 2 months ago and never told me bout it.
lol...thank god i aint wifed her a.ss up.
and....yea...just smash these females and live life...dont catch feelings for these broads...bichiz is unfaithful.
 9 years ago '04        #159
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,151 | Props total: 9457 9457
 The_Princess said:
:applause: THANK YOU

n*ggas stop trying to use this thread to let out your frustrations about that girl that fu*ked you over....YOU GOT PLAYED SO LET IT GO.

can we say coping mechanism? Whatever it takes to make the truth hurt less I guess
 12-15-2008, 01:56 PM         #160
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

can we say coping mechanism? Whatever it takes to make the truth hurt less I guess
well i have nothin to worry about because like i said this dont apply to me AT ALL...

its just sad that all you n*ggas think that it does apply to all women
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago