Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-11-2008, 05:34 PM         #41
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, not ALL women are hoes

Some need and deserve to be wined and dined
 9 years ago '06        #42
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 1170 1170
 GhostDigga said:
v*ginas are like rechargable batteries... if you didn't know that... well, good luck finding one.
More like disposable. Someone just picks them up after and recycles them.
 12-11-2008, 05:50 PM         #43
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipSetSaddam said:
This isn't a surprise, shouldn't be...especially not to me. I'm the one that's been telling all these sops on BX who are suckers for love this stuff from the get-go.

However, there's always a bunch of people who are like "no cuz datz nnot troo, women are awesum i loves my wifey." Well here's a big fu*k YOU to those a**holes, along with a heavy helping of HERE'S YOUR GODDAMN PROOF, moron.
:agreement6::applause:...omg...u dont even wanna know how many times ive tried to explain to n*ggas that simpage aint cool
 9 years ago '07        #44
kandi007 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
the men in this thread sound like a bunch of crying a.ss morons

"oh all women are hoes"
"man i learned this the hard way when this girl broke my heart in middle school"
"cant trust women all they want is money...wah wah wah"

as a female i will say yes there are some women who will lay down with any and everything, and there are some chick who get with someone for money. but that is not the norm at all. most females a.ssociate s3x with emotions.
I think its funny that a man can lay down 100 people and be a man, but once a woman hits double digits shes a hoe. this is 2008 not 1930 let grow up and mature.
 12-11-2008, 06:02 PM         #45
blackflaem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
*moves to England*
wow dude change your avatar. .
 12-11-2008, 06:09 PM         #46
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kandi007 said:
the men in this thread sound like a bunch of crying a.ss morons

"oh all women are hoes"
"man i learned this the hard way when this girl broke my heart in middle school"
"cant trust women all they want is money...wah wah wah"

as a female i will say yes there are some women who will lay down with any and everything, and there are some chick who get with someone for money. but that is not the norm at all. most females a.ssociate s3x with emotions.
I think its funny that a man can lay down 100 people and be a man, but once a woman hits double digits shes a hoe. this is 2008 not 1930 let grow up and mature.
cuz bi*ches wanna be treated with respect and thats cool and all..but when i find out u fu*k one of the n*ggas i hoop with on sundays and a n*gga i work with and me and other n*ggas then u are as.lut....plain and simple..stop whinin about why we call u bi*ches when just about any one of u's will suck any c*ck thrown ur way cuz u let a n*gga use his game to get u there
 9 years ago '08        #47
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
It all depends where you meet the women at really...
 9 years ago '06        #48
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,714 | Props total: 5703 5703
sh*t aint shocking at all...if a n*gga aint gay, who is he s3xin? WOMEN

Girls got that defensive a.ss nature off top like they sh*t dont stink, I mean women bleed for a week at a time & don't die what kind of sh*t is that?

Don't trust em as far as you can see em.....
 9 years ago '07        #49
kandi007 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 THADON said:
cuz bi*ches wanna be treated with respect and thats cool and all..but when i find out u fu*k one of the n*ggas i hoop with on sundays and a n*gga i work with and me and other n*ggas then u are as.lut....plain and simple..stop whinin about why we call u bi*ches when just about any one of u's will suck any c*ck thrown ur way cuz u let a n*gga use his game to get u there
i just first go on record and tell all of you men that none of you have game. you guy think that because u walk up and start talking a whole bunch of bull to me, or showing of this or that, thats the reason you got my number/got me home. but truth be told we have already decided if we were going to give you the time of day before you even walked up to us. :sorry:

now, i understand what yall are saying i really do, however i think that men, being the emotional a.ss creatures that you are(way more emotional then women btw), take their experiences with that one woman that cheated on you and convey that across to all women, thus when you meet another woman all you want to do is take her home and fu*k her, but then you look at the woman as a hoe because she fu*ked you back "on the first date" barnacles to that dammit!
i dont think being a wh0ore has anything to do with the amount of people you sleep with...because what about women who are not in relationships? do they have to sleep with one man so their s3x number count doesn't go up even though they have no commitments? now if a woman is in a relationship and still having relations with other men(s)..well she might be a hoe.
 9 years ago '06        #50
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 $h0wtym3 said:
No, not ALL women are hoes

Some need and deserve to be wined and dined
so that makes them less hoe-status???

If you wining and dining just to get boned then that's the same damn thing, just making the trick cough up some money first
 9 years ago '06        #51
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 kandi007 said:
i just first go on record and tell all of you men that none of you have game. you guy think that because u walk up and start talking a whole bunch of bull to me, or showing of this or that, thats the reason you got my number/got me home. but truth be told we have already decided if we were going to give you the time of day before you even walked up to us. :sorry:

now, i understand what yall are saying i really do, however i think that men, being the emotional a.ss creatures that you are(way more emotional then women btw), take their experiences with that one woman that cheated on you and convey that across to all women, thus when you meet another woman all you want to do is take her home and fu*k her, but then you look at the woman as a hoe because she fu*ked you back "on the first date" barnacles to that dammit!
i dont think being a wh0ore has anything to do with the amount of people you sleep with...because what about women who are not in relationships? do they have to sleep with one man so their s3x number count doesn't go up even though they have no commitments? now if a woman is in a relationship and still having relations with other men(s)..well she might be a hoe.
How are you gonna judge a man's game through an internet forum

If a woman is going around gettin poked by multiple dudes and starts to rack up some numbers, there is no defense of that other than that you are a hoe. IF you are going to admit that you are a hoe, tehn no one is going to be mad at you for your hoe style ways.. just don't be in denial about it.
 12-11-2008, 06:41 PM         #52
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kandi007 said:

i respect the way u break it down shorty...i get ur point...but u gotta tell the rest of the hoes worldwide that them fu*kin countless n*ggas is a hoe tendency im sorry but its american society who placed that tab on bi*ches not me..im just runnin with it because i see it to be true...bi*ches walk up and down the street all damn day takin this and that about how they want respect and sh*t but then on a saturday nite ill see that same bi*ch in the club with a miniskirt on and half of her a.ss is fallin out...then the next mornin i hear from one of my n*ggas that she got her sh*t pounded by him or some sh*t..so thats why i say the sh*t i say...i have met bi*ches who i knew worked the block more than shaquille oneal in his prime and she would swear up and down she wasnt a hoe...i cant respect that sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #53
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 643 643
 DipSetSaddam said:

The poll of 2,000 by the magazine More also found that one in four young women has slept with more than 10 people, compared with one in five men who had done the same.
 9 years ago '06        #54
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 THADON said:
i respect the way u break it down shorty...i get ur point...but u gotta tell the rest of the hoes worldwide that them fu*kin countless n*ggas is a hoe tendency im sorry but its american society who placed that tab on bi*ches not me..im just runnin with it because i see it to be true...bi*ches walk up and down the street all damn day takin this and that about how they want respect and sh*t but then on a saturday nite ill see that same bi*ch in the club with a miniskirt on and half of her a.ss is fallin out...then the next mornin i hear from one of my n*ggas that she got her sh*t pounded by him or some sh*t..so thats why i say the sh*t i say...i have met bi*ches who i knew worked the block more than shaquille oneal in his prime and she would swear up and down she wasnt a hoe...i cant respect that sh*t
nah exactly.... like Dave Chapelle says.... If you see someone in a police uniform and you go up to them saying ''OFFICER I NEED HELP" and they turn and look at you like "just becuase I'm dressed this way doesn't make me a cop" then u see a hoe at a bar or a club and u approach them as a hoe cuz they're dressed that way.... then that same chick wanna say "just becuase I'm dressed this way doesn't make me a hoe"... well sh*t ur wearin a hoe uniform
 12-11-2008, 06:47 PM         #55
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^rite...another thing is alot of these bi*ches need to just be them..some of these hoes like i said try to front they should just be upfront about theres.lutty ways so that way it can be easier for the next n*gga who is tryna find a wifey and sh*t like that lol
 12-11-2008, 06:57 PM         #56
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's still hilarious to me that women go around claiming not to be hoes when they're spreading it around like butter on bread.

At the end of the day, just because you and your slag(that's right, i said slag) friends don't think you'res.luts doesn't mean you aren't.

Whos really the judge? In this case it's the males. And the overwhelming opinions of the male s3x is that you're hoes.

What makes it so is that rather than having some self respect and keeping your skirt on; you'd rather be a slag, then try to excuse the fact you're a slag by talking some pseudo-rubbish about equality.

Rather than impement morals and values in your life, you'll wh0ore yourselfs out like a hoe on the basis that some guy over there is throwing his d*ck around.

Like it'd be acceptable for me to k!ll innocent people just because Hitler or Stalin did.

It doesn't work like that. If you don't want to be percieved as as.lut then don't implements.lut traits in your life.
 12-11-2008, 07:00 PM         #57
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wh0ore
 12-11-2008, 07:02 PM         #58
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The bottom line is you choose your own path. No man is going to want to settle down with used goods. Nobody wants the girl who for most her life was the town bycicle. It's quite a simple concept.

You know what thats called? It's called having morals.

It wouldn't do some of you females any harm to get some.
 12-11-2008, 07:09 PM         #59
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
women are all wh0ores
1% are probably not
 12-11-2008, 07:12 PM         #60
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
It's still hilarious to me that women go around claiming not to be hoes when they're spreading it around like butter on bread.

At the end of the day, just because you and your slag(that's right, i said slag) friends don't think you'res.luts doesn't mean you aren't.

Whos really the judge? In this case it's the males. And the overwhelming opinions of the male s3x is that you're hoes.

What makes it so is that rather than having some self respect and keeping your skirt on; you'd rather be a slag, then try to excuse the fact you're a slag by talking some pseudo-rubbish about equality.

Rather than impement morals and values in your life, you'll wh0ore yourselfs out like a hoe on the basis that some guy over there is throwing his d*ck around.

Like it'd be acceptable for me to k!ll innocent people just because Hitler or Stalin did.

It doesn't work like that. If you don't want to be percieved as as.lut then don't implements.lut traits in your life.

:applause::applause::applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago