Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2008, 01:29 PM         #361
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Princess said:
wow...someone is bitter.
I'm helping the guys here from getting their guts ripped out from the claws. In order to get your point across, you have to keep it real.

Nobody is bitter. You might think I'm mysoginistic. I'm not. I love women. But, I'll admit I am s3xist (obviously). I could never vote a woman as president. Look at Hillary. She was pretty much there. Didn't matter how smart she was. How rational she was. How much chance she had. What her policies were. She fu*ked up by doing the stupid things that women do. It was full of epic fail.
 9 years ago '04        #362
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
yall silly as sh*t....
 9 years ago '04        #363
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-22-2008 at 05:25 PM..
 12-22-2008, 10:43 PM         #364
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
I'm helping the guys here from getting their guts ripped out from the claws. In order to get your point across, you have to keep it real.

Nobody is bitter. You might think I'm mysoginistic. I'm not. I love women. But, I'll admit I am s3xist (obviously). I could never vote a woman as president. Look at Hillary. She was pretty much there. Didn't matter how smart she was. How rational she was. How much chance she had. What her policies were. She fu*ked up by doing the stupid things that women do. It was full of epic fail.
so is your perception of a wh0ore having to do with how many partners she has...or how her personality is...because in your previous post it seem like the latter.
all the guys wanna come on here and explain how they got they heartbroken by some girl, and now shes a hoe...and then when a girl comes on here and wants to voice her opinion, all the guys wanna gang on her and call her out her name.
:bsflag:
 9 years ago '04        #365
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
So lets say this when a man gets married he has a 8 of 10 chance of getting married to a wh0ore , Hoe,s.lut ..
 9 years ago '06        #366
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 The_Princess said:
so is your perception of a wh0ore having to do with how many partners she has...or how her personality is...because in your previous post it seem like the latter.
all the guys wanna come on here and explain how they got they heartbroken by some girl, and now shes a hoe...and then when a girl comes on here and wants to voice her opinion, all the guys wanna gang on her and call her out her name.
:bsflag:
How many partners you've had DOES have alot to do with being a wh0ore. If a girl is 21 and has had 65 s3x partners... what is she?? I dare you to come back in here and say she's not a wh0ore.

Like I said before it takes someone from the outside looking in. I'm pretty sure most wh0ore don't 'think' they are wh0ores. Just like most crackheads don't look at themselves as crackheads. Just like most racist people don't see themselves as racist.

Yea, most of the people in here have been heartbroken, manipulated, and cheated on. And that's a prime example of what these guy in here are talking about. No matter how well you treat a girl she will eventually dip on you or go fu*k some n*gga around the corner who ain't doing sh*t for her. It's just female nature. They talk all that sh*t about men are dogs... blah blah blah. Meanwhile they just let the mailman bust a nut in their face. And then turn around and get suspicious about what her man is up to.

I've been around women to long not to know. 99% of them are wh0ore just like men are. Ain't no such thing as a traditional family anymore. Everybody is on some 'casual s3x' type sh*t. Marriage is pointless. You'll eventually break up anyways and end up in heart-ache. Why even go down that road?

Just be single and be happy. Ain't nothing wrong with a s3x buddy. It's right to the point. And afterwards, you don't even have to see her a.ss anymore.

Last edited by DJ Endo; 12-22-2008 at 11:27 PM..
 12-22-2008, 11:50 PM         #367
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
How many partners you've had DOES have alot to do with being a wh0ore. If a girl is 21 and has had 65 s3x partners... what is she?? I dare you to come back in here and say she's not a wh0ore.

Like I said before it takes someone from the outside looking in. I'm pretty sure most wh0ore don't 'think' they are wh0ores. Just like most crackheads don't look at themselves as crackheads. Just like most racist people don't see themselves as racist.

Yea, most of the people in here have been heartbroken, manipulated, and cheated on. And that's a prime example of what these guy in here are talking about. No matter how well you treat a girl she will eventually dip on you or go fu*k some n*gga around the corner who ain't doing sh*t for her. It's just female nature. They talk all that sh*t about men are dogs... blah blah blah. Meanwhile they just let the mailman bust a nut in their face. And then turn around and get suspicious about what her man is up to.

I've been around women to long not to know. 99% of them are wh0ore just like men are. Ain't no such thing as a traditional family anymore. Everybody is on some 'casual s3x' type sh*t. Marriage is pointless. You'll eventually break up anyways and end up in heart-ache. Why even go down that road?

Just be single and be happy. Ain't nothing wrong with a s3x buddy. It's right to the point. And afterwards, you don't even have to see her a.ss anymore.
i dont know what women you have been around...but i know plenty of women...including myself..who dont have casual s3x and have morals about their s3xual relantionships..and guys dont wanna hear that cus they stuck on the past and how they got messed over.

im not saying that some women aren't wh0ores...cus then that would be lying ..but don't doubt the women who aren't
 9 years ago '05        #368
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
Wow.

I think i know who all the under cover brothers are now.

:wow:
 9 years ago '04        #369
space
space
 MeziaaL said:
Wow.

I think i know who all the under cover brothers are now.

:wow:
haha and then they resort to callin a dude gay or insulting his manhood in a lame attempt to defend their hoish ways. That's nothin but hurt feelins is all that is. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #370
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 gratz_the_king said:
dj endo and allabout$ are goin ultra-hard on these hoes in this topic! keep preachin playas!

LOL at the women in this topic, all got epic-owned. not 1 broad could put up a decent f!ght back
You know you condradicted yourself here, right?

Not one of you apart from Endo has put up a logical and unemotional and mature side of your debate yet. I feel like I'm with a bunch of unstable emotional women, seriously. BX guys are the biggest babies on earth, take the tampon strings out.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
haha and then they resort to callin a dude gay or insulting his manhood in a lame attempt to defend their hoish ways. That's nothin but hurt feelins is all that is. :greetings10:
What a bit like how men get hurt by a chick and then resort to name calling and scapegoating them all :greetings10:

allabout$ said:
All the females who chimed in on this thread were full of epic fail. propa is trying harder because she sees herself above the lesser wh0ores, so she thinks she is a spokesperson for her s3x.

Only female so far who was making sense was s3xysha, because she totally gets it, and you know what? I totally respect her for it. I'd be friends with her and actually respect her opinions because she isn't trying to sugarcoat her sh*t and is not hiding behind any sort of a facade.

This is what I'm talking about. You bi*ches think just because you don't sleep around doesn't make you a wh0ore? get fu*king real. Most women are prostitutes and they don't even realize it. They think it's something that is expected because they were born a woman. And then they become hypocritical pieces of sh*t and want things like equal right, and then again turn around and say bullsh*t like "chivalry is dead." YOu bi*ches are so irritating with this sh*t. I fell for it a couple times in middle school. I'm glad it was when I was so young. Or else I would've been scarred for life. Gladly I'm not, and I'll probably never respect a bi*ch to that level unless she is one of the 1% that i mentioned earlier. Someone who is real with you about everything. 99% are manipulative and have some hidden agenda behind everything. If it's not money, it's something else. There are so many issues to deal with.

Just look at propa_shorti. I mean... goddam. You can easily see all the signs of self-entitlement and elitism. You can clearly see it. I don't have a motherfu*king major in psychology, but it's obvious.

The reason I'm posting so much on here is to NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE HYPE THAT THESE HOES (that includes the men too) ARE SAYING. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO KISS a.ss TO THESE WOMEN. SAVE YOURSELF! BE A MAN. DON"T LET ANY bi*ch BE A DECIDER IN YOUR LIFE! THEY USE THEIR PHYSICAL ATTRACTION TO MENTALLY MANIPULATE YOU! THEY ALL HAVE SOME HIDDEN AGENDA! THEY MIGHT BE COOL AT FIRST, BUT SOMETHING OR ANOTHER WILL HAPPEN AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT SHE'S REALLY ALL ABOUT! TRUST ME! I'VE SEEN THIS sh*t HAPPEN TOO MANY TIMES! GUYS BENDING OVER BACKWARDS JUST TO MAKE HER HAPPY AND AT THE END GETTING r*peD AFTER 5 YEARS WASTED IN MONEY, TIME, AND fu*kING BULLsh*t! DON"T BE THAT PERSON! LIFE IS TOO fu*kING SHORT FOR THAT sh*t! THESE WOMEN RUN THIS sh*t! MOST DUDES ARE BETA MALES! THEY'RE ALL SUCKERS FOR LOVE! DON'T EVER DO THAT sh*t AND YOU WILL DIE SATISFIED WITH LIFE!
*plays quiet storm by mobb deep*

Seriously you really are just TOO mad for you're own good, get a hobby.
 12-23-2008, 04:00 AM         #371
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see you Propa. ;)
 9 years ago '06        #372
DJ Endo 
space
space
 The_Princess said:
i dont know what women you have been around...but i know plenty of women...including myself..who dont have casual s3x and have morals about their s3xual relantionships..and guys dont wanna hear that cus they stuck on the past and how they got messed over.

im not saying that some women aren't wh0ores...cus then that would be lying ..but don't doubt the women who aren't
I'm sure there are some loyal women with morals. As far as the women I've been with.. probably been w/ some of your home-girls. I lived in Dallas for 3 1/2 years and been w/ girls from garland,arlington,ft worth etc..

They were not the same. All girls aren't the same. Most are wh0oreS in different ways. Some were bold about being promiscuous. Others hid it because they didn't want to be treated like a wh0ore. Others didn't even feel dirty at all for sleeping with me and 3 other men besides me @ the same time. I had one that used to text her 'side n*gga' right in front of me and had him under a 'girls' name(classic trick used by deceitful wh0ores).

All of this and i still don't HATE women at all and i'm not bitter in anyway. But I now know them very well. And I make my judgments based on fact. The way I see it is 95% of girls in my age range are wh0ores. It makes no since to weed out 5%. I know it's not right. But I can't help but keep women at an arms length these days. Becasue alot of women today propitiate this mentality of "i'm independent, i don't need a n*gga for sh*t but d*ck, blah blah blah"..... then 3 seconds later turn around and say "i'm da wifey type", "i'm looking for a real man, and trying to settle down" etc.. etc..

Too top all of this sh*t off. It's almost like women want to be like men these days.. and the LAST thing I want is a female version of myself. I'm not trying to Hate on females or shut anybody down. Just sharing the facts world as I see it.

out :dancingcool:

Last edited by DJ Endo; 12-23-2008 at 04:47 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #373
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 Exodus X13 said:
I see you Propa. ;)
I see you too baby ;)
 9 years ago '04        #374
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
I want all the women to post the ages of themselves and their girlfriends and how many s3xual partners they've had. Let's get some data!

My hypothesis is that when women include those random casual encounters on vacation, at the club, at the massage parlor, at the game, etc., that the average "number" for a 25 year old female will be about 25. Some might be around 9, some might have 35, some might have 17, but when it's all average between you and your girls, I bet 25 is about right.

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 12-23-2008 at 07:08 AM..
 12-23-2008, 08:12 AM         #375
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
25 s3xual partners at 25 :/

that dont sound too good
 9 years ago '04        #376
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
What a bit like how men get hurt by a chick and then resort to name calling and scapegoating them all :greetings10:
what I was saying was that the thread starter made this discussion. Men were in here discussing the issue, and women didn't like what was bein talked about. So the very first inclination of a woman is to insult dude by calling him gay or sayin' yo mamma this and that.

You wanna defend yourselves...make a thread with an article about dudes. All the girls in here are saying is "yall dudes just as big of hoes as we are"

And to repeat, you can never say ALL or EVERY. But we are talking about the majority.

It's just funny cuz that is so stereotypcal of a woman to say some sh*t like what I quoted before.

And don't act like a trick has never gotten dumped and gone to her girls and resort to name calling and scapegoating them all

This explains everything. It starts at a young age

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-23-2008 at 01:16 PM..
 12-23-2008, 03:03 PM         #377
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
YOU WENT AND GOT PREGANT. DIDN'T YA bi*ch. DIDN'T YA!

classic track... thanks for taking me back

sh*t had me rolling. when eddie griffin actually was funny

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-23-2008 at 03:08 PM..
 12-23-2008, 04:56 PM         #378
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:

They were not the same. All girls aren't the same. Most are wh0oreS in different ways. Some were bold about being promiscuous. Others hid it because they didn't want to be treated like a wh0ore. Others didn't even feel dirty at all for sleeping with me and 3 other men besides me @ the same time. I had one that used to text her 'side n*gga' right in front of me and had him under a 'girls' name(classic trick used by deceitful wh0ores).
and you say your not bitter...stop kidding yourself...
and anyways guys do the same sh*t and worse
 12-23-2008, 11:59 PM         #379
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Princess said:
most dudes don't hide the fact that they fu*k as much as they do or as many girls as they do

especially don't try to cover it up as much from their other male friends or female friends who they really don't want to fu*k anyways

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-24-2008 at 12:01 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #380
DJ Endo 
space
space
 The_Princess said:
oh yea... take 'part' of my reply, ignore the rest and say "you're bitter"

Typical
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy