Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #341
SexySha21st 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO. All I could do is laugh. This just went totally off subject. I have to kind of agree with the article. I'm not sayin all women but most of 'em. But who cares. Everyone knows all this already. All yall still gonna go and f*ck girls no matter what. Its hilarious.
 9 years ago '07        #342
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 allabout$ said:
This is also bullsh*t. American chicks are more open minded about s3x. I've met girls that enjoy having s3x and are real about it. Are they wh0ores? Not as much as the wh0ore who wears stripper clothes and gets a kick out of turning guys down. Not as much as the wh0ore who will tease a dude all the way to the bed, and then back out at the last minute.

No culture or substance? You're stupid as hell. We don't need your high class whorish british culture over here.

Oh yea, and this article is clearly talking about British women and how they're wh0ores. Just because they do their whoring in some high class way doesn't mae them any better than American wh0ores.
Nar but you do need some form of culture over "there" which isn't ignorant and xenaphobic.

What has your first sentence got to do with anything. I never said American girls weren't open about s3x I said they were watered down compared to European chicks, that is true

High class? Why does America always think this. You got on ranting and putting England down so when we turn around and say you're country feeds off ignorance you say we're stuck up and high class when you attacked us in the first place

Yep UK has wh0ores I never said it didn't I said 90% of women are once again. But to act as if we don't have cultural differences in europe that make women different is ridiculous. And actually I like this post for the first time so far you've come into this debate without imaginary statements. This is all sh*ts and giggles to me I find your hatred for women comical, don't affect me nothing like a good ol' shindigg on BX

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-20-2008 at 07:41 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #343
SexySha21st 
space
space
space
By the way the last line said avg. girl has s3x 3 times a week and would like to have it 5 times a wk. Who wouldn't want 2 have GOOD s3x more. thats common sense.
 9 years ago '07        #344
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15124 15124
 s3xySha21st said:
By the way the last line said avg. girl has s3x 3 times a week and would like to have it 5 times a wk. Who wouldn't want 2 have GOOD s3x more. thats common sense.
its fine if its with the same dude

but if you got 3 dudes turnin you out on alternating days then something is wrong
 9 years ago '08        #345
SexySha21st 
space
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
its fine if its with the same dude

but if you got 3 dudes turnin you out on alternating days then something is wrong
yeah 4 me it would be da same dude. i dunno about these other chicks. aint my business.
 9 years ago '07        #346
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 gratz_the_king said:
allabout $...just let it go man

you are arguining with a british c*nt and, well, a british c*nt

just let it go, we already proved we are superior to these c*nts and that all women are wh0ores

on a side note, ive skiipped over pretty much every thing propa shorti has said in this topic defending wh0ores because she is a female herself. i advise you to do the same. their opinions dont count man, theyre just dumb females so it doesnt matter what they say...however, ill atleast admit that im not surprised shes not american..reason being is because a.) shes put up a decent argument (i see like 10 posts from her per page even though i skip them) and b.) she knows how to post pics and seems to know correct grammer and words with more than 6 letters. american girls are stupid,s.lutty, give up easily when they know theyve lost,s.lutty, and stupid.

dont think im taking it easy on propa shorti though. because no matter where shes from, shes still a female and therefore an inferior being to men

as for rancid, well hes a brit c*nt so just ignore him as well. why is he even in this topic anyway and not outside burning an american flag? probably still butt sore that hatton got knocked the fu*k out last year. or maybe his yellow-toothed girlfriend is a wh0ore and hes trying to defend her in this topic...i can see it now, probably has a bouqet of roses, candles, and a diamonds necklace waiting to surprise her when she gets home but little does he know shes fu*king the mailman...stupid pathetic brits

I dunno why but you actually crack me up.

You may hate women & England but at least you are funny unlike these try hards.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-20-2008 at 07:45 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #347
SexySha21st 
space
space
space
 gratz_the_king said:
ur a fu*kin wh0ore. in only the few sentences uve typed up so far uve made it very apparent.
if u believe so oh well. i will not argue with u.
 9 years ago '04        #348
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 thicktrinigyal said:
where do you find these women?

im curious because you say women aren't loyal..well men arent too loyal either. We live in a world today where you really cant trust anybody cause people are so grimey. i will however admit women can be emotional..but not all women are into those things..i myself happen to LOVE sports...

so since you know so much about how women function please tell me about how a REAL man functions.
See man. That's the problem with women. I never, NEVER said men were perfect. And men aren't going to be loyal to just some random dudes, but between boys, there's that bond there. Women don't have that bond. The quote I posted was talking about women. That's it. There could be another article about men too.

Women are at the mercy of their own emotions. The main point is that a woman will follow her emotions and then rationalize her actions to herself later on
 12-20-2008, 09:21 PM         #349
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
*moves to England*
im right behind you
 9 years ago '04        #350
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
almost every female I know that isn't in a relationship is having s3x with some idiot, sugar daddy, thug, dummy, punk at least once a month. actually, most are fu*king a couple of them. men don't generally do that. or if they do, they don't hide it like wh0ores do.
 12-20-2008, 11:40 PM         #351
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is never gonna end...

face the fact that you cant change people opinions...just say your peace and leave it alone
 9 years ago '05        #352
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
maaaaaannnnn wtf are yall talking about??!!
 9 years ago '06        #353
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
American women have no culture or substance?

Wow at some of you agreeing with this. Just, wow. If you feel like this then I cant even take you seriously anymore.

Damn, some of yall have that hate that really runs deep. I mean damn, I sometimes say fu*k Britain. but i dont really hate Britain. I appreciate the differences, but some of yall really have that much hate.

Anyways, all this thread is doing is reaffirming what I've suspected all my life. Thats why for the most part I cant take women too seriously. I enjoy women very much. But this generation, frankly, scares me. There are a lot of nickels walking around wanting to be treated like dimes. And there are an abundance of simp n*ggas thinking they have dimes but are still owed some change. So, dont make chasing skirts your top priority. You will most likely end up being disappointed if you're looking for that perfect, untouched, unmarked girl. I still dont trust them. And this is coming from a guy who is in one of those "model relationships". Shiiiit, my older brother just now getting it and he's in his 30s. He should be putting me on game.
 9 years ago '06        #354
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
almost every female I know that isn't in a relationship is having s3x with some idiot, sugar daddy, thug, dummy, punk at least once a month. actually, most are fu*king a couple of them. men don't generally do that. or if they do, they don't hide it like wh0ores do.
yea and i feel like both men and women can be casual about s3x. but when women do it i feel its more to get something..using s3x as a commodity. i feel for men s3x is the purpose in and of itself.

i feel for the most part theyre too emotional and flighty. just too unpredictable. and i really think they overestimate their "pus*y power". they be thinking we're all dumb s3x hungry creatures, buuuut close observations and personal experiences has led me to think otherwise.
 12-22-2008, 01:56 AM         #355
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the females who chimed in on this thread were full of epic fail. propa is trying harder because she sees herself above the lesser wh0ores, so she thinks she is a spokesperson for her s3x.

Only female so far who was making sense was s3xysha, because she totally gets it, and you know what? I totally respect her for it. I'd be friends with her and actually respect her opinions because she isn't trying to sugarcoat her sh*t and is not hiding behind any sort of a facade.

This is what I'm talking about. You bi*ches think just because you don't sleep around doesn't make you a wh0ore? get fu*king real. Most women are prostitutes and they don't even realize it. They think it's something that is expected because they were born a woman. And then they become hypocritical pieces of sh*t and want things like equal right, and then again turn around and say bullsh*t like "chivalry is dead." YOu bi*ches are so irritating with this sh*t. I fell for it a couple times in middle school. I'm glad it was when I was so young. Or else I would've been scarred for life. Gladly I'm not, and I'll probably never respect a bi*ch to that level unless she is one of the 1% that i mentioned earlier. Someone who is real with you about everything. 99% are manipulative and have some hidden agenda behind everything. If it's not money, it's something else. There are so many issues to deal with.

Just look at propa_shorti. I mean... goddam. You can easily see all the signs of self-entitlement and elitism. You can clearly see it. I don't have a motherfu*king major in psychology, but it's obvious.

The reason I'm posting so much on here is to NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE HYPE THAT THESE HOES (that includes the men too) ARE SAYING. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO KISS a.ss TO THESE WOMEN. SAVE YOURSELF! BE A MAN. DON"T LET ANY bi*ch BE A DECIDER IN YOUR LIFE! THEY USE THEIR PHYSICAL ATTRACTION TO MENTALLY MANIPULATE YOU! THEY ALL HAVE SOME HIDDEN AGENDA! THEY MIGHT BE COOL AT FIRST, BUT SOMETHING OR ANOTHER WILL HAPPEN AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT SHE'S REALLY ALL ABOUT! TRUST ME! I'VE SEEN THIS sh*t HAPPEN TOO MANY TIMES! GUYS BENDING OVER BACKWARDS JUST TO MAKE HER HAPPY AND AT THE END GETTING r*peD AFTER 5 YEARS WASTED IN MONEY, TIME, AND fu*kING BULLsh*t! DON"T BE THAT PERSON! LIFE IS TOO fu*kING SHORT FOR THAT sh*t! THESE WOMEN RUN THIS sh*t! MOST DUDES ARE BETA MALES! THEY'RE ALL SUCKERS FOR LOVE! DON'T EVER DO THAT sh*t AND YOU WILL DIE SATISFIED WITH LIFE!
 9 years ago '06        #356
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
freepost*
 12-22-2008, 04:48 AM         #357
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The poll of 2,000

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I bet I can go out and target 2000 hoes in the street. :)
 9 years ago '08        #358
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
 elmonto said:
women are more sneaky and coniving at covering up theirs.lutty ways
word to mother. i respect a bi*ch more when they up front about they sh*t and keep it 100, bi*ches that go out they way to make it seem like they not hoeing p!ss me the fu*k off.
 12-22-2008, 11:50 AM         #359
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hoes > prudes
 12-22-2008, 12:46 PM         #360
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
All the females who chimed in on this thread were full of epic fail. propa is trying harder because she sees herself above the lesser wh0ores, so she thinks she is a spokesperson for her s3x.

Only female so far who was making sense was s3xysha, because she totally gets it, and you know what? I totally respect her for it. I'd be friends with her and actually respect her opinions because she isn't trying to sugarcoat her sh*t and is not hiding behind any sort of a facade.

This is what I'm talking about. You bi*ches think just because you don't sleep around doesn't make you a wh0ore? get fu*king real. Most women are prostitutes and they don't even realize it. They think it's something that is expected because they were born a woman. And then they become hypocritical pieces of sh*t and want things like equal right, and then again turn around and say bullsh*t like "chivalry is dead." YOu bi*ches are so irritating with this sh*t. I fell for it a couple times in middle school. I'm glad it was when I was so young. Or else I would've been scarred for life. Gladly I'm not, and I'll probably never respect a bi*ch to that level unless she is one of the 1% that i mentioned earlier. Someone who is real with you about everything. 99% are manipulative and have some hidden agenda behind everything. If it's not money, it's something else. There are so many issues to deal with.

Just look at propa_shorti. I mean... goddam. You can easily see all the signs of self-entitlement and elitism. You can clearly see it. I don't have a motherfu*king major in psychology, but it's obvious.

The reason I'm posting so much on here is to NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE HYPE THAT THESE HOES (that includes the men too) ARE SAYING. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO KISS a.ss TO THESE WOMEN. SAVE YOURSELF! BE A MAN. DON"T LET ANY bi*ch BE A DECIDER IN YOUR LIFE! THEY USE THEIR PHYSICAL ATTRACTION TO MENTALLY MANIPULATE YOU! THEY ALL HAVE SOME HIDDEN AGENDA! THEY MIGHT BE COOL AT FIRST, BUT SOMETHING OR ANOTHER WILL HAPPEN AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT SHE'S REALLY ALL ABOUT! TRUST ME! I'VE SEEN THIS sh*t HAPPEN TOO MANY TIMES! GUYS BENDING OVER BACKWARDS JUST TO MAKE HER HAPPY AND AT THE END GETTING r*peD AFTER 5 YEARS WASTED IN MONEY, TIME, AND fu*kING BULLsh*t! DON"T BE THAT PERSON! LIFE IS TOO fu*kING SHORT FOR THAT sh*t! THESE WOMEN RUN THIS sh*t! MOST DUDES ARE BETA MALES! THEY'RE ALL SUCKERS FOR LOVE! DON'T EVER DO THAT sh*t AND YOU WILL DIE SATISFIED WITH LIFE!
wow...someone is bitter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy