Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #321
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15090 15090
 gratz_the_king said:
allabout $...just let it go man

you are arguining with a british c*nt and, well, a british c*nt

just let it go, we already proved we are superior to these c*nts and that all women are wh0ores

on a side note, ive skiipped over pretty much every thing propa shorti has said in this topic defending wh0ores because she is a female herself. i advise you to do the same. their opinions dont count man, theyre just dumb females so it doesnt matter what they say...however, ill atleast admit that im not surprised shes not american..reason being is because a.) shes put up a decent argument (i see like 10 posts from her per page even though i skip them) and b.) she knows how to post pics and seems to know correct grammer and words with more than 6 letters. american girls are stupid,s.lutty, give up easily when they know theyve lost,s.lutty, and stupid.

dont think im taking it easy on propa shorti though. because no matter where shes from, shes still a female and therefore an inferior being to men

as for rancid, well hes a brit c*nt so just ignore him as well. why is he even in this topic anyway and not outside burning an american flag? probably still butt sore that hatton got knocked the fu*k out last year. or maybe his yellow-toothed girlfriend is a wh0ore and hes trying to defend her in this topic...i can see it now, probably has a bouqet of roses, candles, and a diamonds necklace waiting to surprise her when she gets home but little does he know shes fu*king the mailman...stupid pathetic brits
you realize that you just called every female in your family, including your mother, the woman that GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, a wh0ore right?
 9 years ago '08        #322
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I love womens, but I hate wh0ores...
 12-19-2008, 11:14 PM         #323
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
you realize that you just called every female in your family, including your mother, the woman that GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, a wh0ore right?
yo Einstein. wh0ore doesn't mean just s3x. My mother is indeed a wh0ore, because she has emotional instability, inability to rationalize, etc. etc...

I love her, and she is a sweet lady, but it doesn't change the fact that she is also a money-grubbing, materialisteic, jealous wh0ore who my father would have been better off without.

In case you're wondering, I say that to her, and she tells me to fu*k myself. She's funny as hell though. Best. mom. ever.

Dude, look. Obviously I have love for my mom. But it doesn't change the fact that I see what she is all about from eyes that are not distorted to the premise of our relationship as mother and son.

PEOPLE. The article on the first post gets into s3x, but the discussions after it is about much more than that. Women are shallow creatures. You know the old saying "girls just want to have fun." Let that statement seep in, and you'll figure women out, and you will never again let a bi*ch be the decider in any way or form.

Last edited by allabout$; 12-19-2008 at 11:17 PM..
 12-19-2008, 11:27 PM         #324
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
yo, I'm not trying to prove anything here, homie. I'm done at this point. The nail has been in the coffin. I'm just quasi-trolling over here.

Trying to get her to a point that she is taking out all her anger on her pus*y boyfriend and asking computer experts to track my IP and location to put a hit out on me.

It's fun. You should try it. Nothing satisfies me more than making someone on the other side of the globe fume uncontrollably.
 9 years ago '07        #325
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15090 15090
 gratz_the_king said:
stupid bi*ch...so now what? u caught me? oh no! you caught me!!

here, quickly, let me take back what i said!!!

was that the response you were hoping id give? i aint gonna take back what i said, and yes im aware that i have females in my family and if it affects them then so be it...you think im gonan take back what i said cuz im related some people? that would be hipocritical as fu*k, now wouldnt it? casualties of war bra...guess what, my cousins are all wh0ores and all admit that sh*t

as for the older crowd like my mom, well to be honest i cant really say shes a wh0ore because its a different story because they lived in a different generation, so its not fair to compare. in fact, NONE of us can make a.ssumptions unless we are from that generation, and if we are not then we cant really speak on it...but i will say this. its the NATURE of a female to be inferior and persuadable to a male. its been like that since the dawn of time. its NATURE, that sh*t is built in their genetic codes ...now ofcourse there are many variables such as different times/generations and different degrees of wh0oreness, but in reality, every female that has ever walked this earth has been naturally vulnerable to a male - even down to nuns and sh*t.

so yes, your mother, your sister, your grandmother, and mine as well...all have been easily persuadable by men...im not saying any of those examples were supreme wh0ores, but even the very BEST female will always be vulnerable to a male. thats the way it is and thats a fact, not an insult.

and honestly if you get offended by that then you are ignorant as fu*k and need 2 fu*k off
 allabout$ said:
yo Einstein. wh0ore doesn't mean just s3x. My mother is indeed a wh0ore, because she has emotional instability, inability to rationalize, etc. etc...

I love her, and she is a sweet lady, but it doesn't change the fact that she is also a money-grubbing, materialisteic, jealous wh0ore who my father would have been better off without.

In case you're wondering, I say that to her, and she tells me to fu*k myself. She's funny as hell though. Best. mom. ever.

Dude, look. Obviously I have love for my mom. But it doesn't change the fact that I see what she is all about from eyes that are not distorted to the premise of our relationship as mother and son.

PEOPLE. The article on the first post gets into s3x, but the discussions after it is about much more than that. Women are shallow creatures. You know the old saying "girls just want to have fun." Let that statement seep in, and you'll figure women out, and you will never again let a bi*ch be the decider in any way or form.

I dont agree with either one of yall's pov's but Im not gonna sit here and argue the fact because both of yall's minds are made up

so...

good luck with that 1 :bigok:
 9 years ago '08        #326
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12540 12540
at the good ol US of A sh*tting on the UK once again....

Keep on playas, keep on....
 12-20-2008, 09:13 AM         #327
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:

you are arguining with a british c*nt and, well, a british c*nt

just let it go, we already proved we are superior to these c*nts and that all women are wh0ores

on a side note, ive skiipped over pretty much every thing propa shorti has said in this topic defending wh0ores because she is a female herself. i advise you to do the same. their opinions dont count man, theyre just dumb females so it doesnt matter what they say...however, ill atleast admit that im not surprised shes not american..reason being is because a.) shes put up a decent argument (i see like 10 posts from her per page even though i skip them) and b.) she knows how to post pics and seems to know correct grammer and words with more than 6 letters. american girls are stupid,s.lutty, give up easily when they know theyve lost,s.lutty, and stupid.

dont think im taking it easy on propa shorti though. because no matter where shes from, shes still a female and therefore an inferior being to men

as for rancid, well hes a brit c*nt so just ignore him as well. why is he even in this topic anyway and not outside burning an american flag? probably still butt sore that hatton got knocked the fu*k out last year. or maybe his yellow-toothed girlfriend is a wh0ore and hes trying to defend her in this topic...i can see it now, probably has a bouqet of roses, candles, and a diamonds necklace waiting to surprise her when she gets home but little does he know shes fu*king the mailman...stupid pathetic brits
There is no American flags to burn. The next door neighbours stopped putting up American flags after the 2nd time the flag was burnt and windows was put through

And defending who? Because i'm not throwing an e-fit in every post i make in this thread regarding females i'm stood around in defense of them?

If you had the ability to read, and when back to around page 3 you'll see that i've gave my opinion on the subject. And there's no fu*king reason for me to repeat it x number of times.

Because unlike you i'm not a bitter little f*g**t angry at the entire female race because you can't keep a fu*king girl.

It's hilarious how wound up and angry you are. Smashing your hands against the keyboard and sh*t. Give it a rest you docile c*nt.
 12-20-2008, 09:14 AM         #328
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
at the good ol US of A sh*tting on the UK once again....

Keep on playas, keep on....
In what way?

The Americans have been about as victorious in this verbal exchange as your 'military' have in Iraq. Ie, not very.
 12-20-2008, 11:46 AM         #329
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY + London > The rest of America
 9 years ago '07        #330
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
1)

2)

3)

Now keep it movin fam
 9 years ago '08        #331
thicktrinigyal 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 2 2
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
"The one thing that most men value most - loyalty - is just not there with women. Women don't think in terms of honor, women don't say "word is bond;" women are basically emotionally driven. If they feel it, they do it, period. Then they rationalize it to themselves later. Nothing is more meaningful, or compelling, to a woman than (1) the way she feels and (2) learning more about her own inner self and having emotional realizations. That's why women love astrology, chick flicks, soap operas, stupid Cosmo quizes that supposedly reveal info about yourself, etc."
where do you find these women?

im curious because you say women aren't loyal..well men arent too loyal either. We live in a world today where you really cant trust anybody cause people are so grimey. i will however admit women can be emotional..but not all women are into those things..i myself happen to LOVE sports...

so since you know so much about how women function please tell me about how a REAL man functions.

Last edited by thicktrinigyal; 12-20-2008 at 03:50 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #332
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 allabout$ said:
Anybody notice how she is trying to sound grammatically correct now. Where is the Soulja Girl grammar, propa? Or did you finally realize that the ghetto e-talk straight outta Manchester might not bode well for you?

haha. I love how you're going in a circle with this sh*t though. Typical women. You are the specimen on this thread. You want "evidence"? Look at your posts. the proof is right there.

I don't need to address jacksh*t to you. Everything I needed to say pertaining to this topic has already ben said with my first post on this thread. I'm not going in circles about the topic. Women are wh0ores. You know it, which is why you're huffing and puffing about it so hard.

How are women not wh0ores when I can almost guarantee you and that I could probably get 80% of the women on this message board to suck my d*ck like they made it up. sh*t, I'd bump that up to a 90%, but I'm being modest.

You've been failing, girl. Keep making up sh*t.

I may have made up sh*t about you. But we both know, there was a whole lot of things correct there. Especially my original psychoanalysis on you.
I'm not reading all that, why because once again you didn't answer a single one of my points. I don't even have to read it to know the same repetitive avoidance of the real topic titigraphs you type. Yep, my grammar improved wanna know why Hawkings because you made such a big deal of it. I mean when I speak to you now being as important as this hip hop messageboard is you need formal words and astute grammatical sentences to understand my even though you don't begin your sentences with a capital

You really are mad arn't you baby. When you wanna actually have a civil debate, answer my points and not try and resort to 3rd grade jib jabs of "i've banged you out" "we've all banged you out" etc etc while talking to a celibate catholic then hit me up papa, go find some common sense =]

DipSetSaddam said:
I'm just glad propa_shorti needs us men to like her, and agree with her so much. Reason she keeps coming back for more is because she needs validation and wants men to like her and tell her she's right. Haw haw haw.

It's kind of cute...if BX was a real place, we would have all banged propa_shorti by now...broad is obsessed with me, stalking through my old threads trying to find out my life story. :rolleyes:
It's called having a good memory. And I remember because I laugh everytime you post on a topic of women while visualising your crying a.ss thread on your cheating dishonest twit of a girlfriend.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-20-2008 at 07:24 PM..
 12-20-2008, 05:27 PM         #333
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I laugh while visualizing your crying a.ss thread on your cheating dishonest twit of a girlfriend.
:jawdrop:......OH $#1T!!! This one is gettin ugly, quick...

[pic - click to view]

Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
American women have no culture or substance.

True. But some, like me, wouldn't have it any other way.

[pic - click to view]

:fruit:

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-20-2008 at 05:34 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #334
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12540 12540
Propa is a wh0ore.

Close your legs bi*ch.
 12-20-2008, 06:02 PM         #335
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is very true to an extent. Casual s3x has gotten very popular and acceptable. While being a virgin is looked down upon. Funny how backwards that is. Nothing is wrong with having s3x but 9 partners under 21 is really crazy to me. Marriage isn't for everyone but I'd think someone would rather wait too expericne s3x with someone they love, instead of being used up to the point where s3x isn't as exiciting as the first time or your partner has to try harder to please you. That applies to those settling down. I don't want to be put in a situation where i've been there and done that because it wouldn't be as special...
 12-20-2008, 06:40 PM         #336
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I'm not reading all that, why because once again you didn't answer a single one of my points.

You should have read it. The post basically implied that I have no desire to answer any of your points. I'm not arguing with you, lady. I'm just making fun of you.
 12-20-2008, 06:47 PM         #337
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

You mad mama that American chicks are the most watered down putrid of all women in the world. Why do think all these American posters are so mad, because American women have no culture or substance. Keep it movin' pumpkin.
This is also bullsh*t. American chicks are more open minded about s3x. I've met girls that enjoy having s3x and are real about it. Are they wh0ores? Not as much as the wh0ore who wears stripper clothes and gets a kick out of turning guys down. Not as much as the wh0ore who will tease a dude all the way to the bed, and then back out at the last minute.

No culture or substance? You're stupid as hell. We don't need your high class whorish british culture over here.

Oh yea, and this article is clearly talking about British women and how they're wh0ores. Just because they do their whoring in some high class way doesn't mae them any better than American wh0ores.
 12-20-2008, 06:53 PM         #338
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha. Propa_shorti is OBVIOUSLY an attention wh0ore. Just look at her profile. She is like a Euro-wig ger. It's hilarious. I should send some of her posts to wiggaz.com

Also funny how she went from a hoodrat to high class british wh0ore in 2 posts when allabout$ called her out.

She's a persistent one though. Scared of her e-rep like some sh*t.

Last edited by clickclack; 12-20-2008 at 06:56 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #339
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 clickclack said:
haha. Propa_shorti is OBVIOUSLY an attention wh0ore. Just look at her profile. She is like a Euro-wig ger. It's hilarious. I should send some of her posts to wiggaz.com

Also funny how she went from a hoodrat to high class british wh0ore in 2 posts when allabout$ called her out.

She's a persistent one though. Scared of her e-rep like some sh*t.
-If I'm a zzzzzz you are Newton. Illustrate where I've been a zzzzzz in any of my posts, cheers.
-I never asked for attention. I fonted to one person in this thread and several others saw a pink name and keyboard gangbanged as usual.
-If I'm an attention wh0ore stop asking for my attention, simple as dumb a.ss.
-You must type slow as hell if you think any of these replies involve more than 3 mins effort max. Therefore your "e-rep" theory is bogus.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-20-2008 at 07:36 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #340
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Propa is a wh0ore.

Close your legs bi*ch.

[pic - click to view]

These are straws. Stop clutching at them.

log off.

allabout$ said:
You should have read it. The post basically implied that I have no desire to answer any of your points. I'm not arguing with you, lady. I'm just making fun of you.
yer I know you don't wanna answer my points. You've just validated my whole effort to this topic, gracias!

Making fun of me? Do you really take the net that seriously

Talk about a dog with all bark no bite.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-20-2008 at 07:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy