Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2008, 07:17 AM         #301
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
this guy...

you have ALOT of hate in your blood man, either that or you get a big amusement by correcting dumbasses that go off British stereotypes.

also, you know as well as I do, even though we got our language from yall there are a BUNCH of differences with how we converse amongst our fellow people.

Pr0pa, hell naw

just a quick fyi for ya, nobodys a yank in the U.S. except New Yorkers

I'm filled both hate and amused at the same time.

I know there's a minority in America who are good people. But the general population of America are so profoundly ignorant, moronic, arrogant, loud, religious, right wing and irritating that i can't help but speak as a America as a whole in such a way.

I genuinely do not like America as a country. Both in terms of how it is run, and in terms of the average American.

Then again i genuinely don't like Britain in terms of how its run, or the average Britain... But it wouldn't make sense to speak on my country in 3rd person(so to speak)

I probably do hate America. In it's proper sense. I have an intense dislike of America and its people.

To quote Margaret Drabble; "My anti-Americanism has become almost uncontrollable. It has possessed me like a disease. It rises in my throat like acid reflux."

I'm trying to cut down. Been avoiding the whole "American" argument in the news section for months... You've baited me in again this time though(Not you personally, the rest of America)
 9 years ago '07        #302
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,069 | Props total: 1515 1515
 r a n c i d said:
Right. And dictionaries these days have the EU listed as a word. It doesn't make it so.

Aint is not a word.
You're right, but ain't IS a word.
 9 years ago '07        #303
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 KeepinItTrill said:
Pr0pa, hell naw

just a quick fyi for ya, nobodys a yank in the U.S. except New Yorkers

:laughing9: here we call americans yanks like how you call us Brits.

You know ilu <3

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-19-2008 at 07:33 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #304
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
I'm filled both hate and amused at the same time.

I know there's a minority in America who are good people. But the general population of America are so profoundly ignorant, moronic, arrogant, loud, religious, right wing and irritating that i can't help but speak as a America as a whole in such a way.

I genuinely do not like America as a country. Both in terms of how it is run, and in terms of the average American.

Then again i genuinely don't like Britain in terms of how its run, or the average Britain... But it wouldn't make sense to speak on my country in 3rd person(so to speak)

I probably do hate America. In it's proper sense. I have an intense dislike of America and its people.

To quote Margaret Drabble; "My anti-Americanism has become almost uncontrollable. It has possessed me like a disease. It rises in my throat like acid reflux."

I'm trying to cut down. Been avoiding the whole "American" argument in the news section for months... You've baited me in again this time though(Not you personally, the rest of America)
I'm fu*king gone.

[pic - click to view]

12-19-2008, 07:58 AM         #305
GrilledCheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought this story was based on my life.
My mistake.
 12-19-2008, 12:30 PM         #306
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
London is without question one of the strongest fu*king cities in the world in terms of lyrical ability per head.
he does have a point ^
 9 years ago '04        #307
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Wow @ this thread

the last 3 pages:

[pic - click to view]

12-19-2008, 12:52 PM         #308
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

he does have a point ^
I'm not even from London. I was going to say it was THE best... But then i remembered a few of the great UK artists are from outside of London, so it would be too bold to make such a claim.

But it really is crazy the lyrical talent within London... Like really crazy. I'd compare it to New York.

You have to understand outside of London, there is no real hip hop scene or movement in England. They've basically held down British hip-hop single handledly for decades.

And you get alot of bullsh*t rappers like you do in America. But the London underground scene i'd say is just as nice as anywhere else.

But it's all subjective. What to me might be great rap(I consider myself an underground head, most in the music section would joke on me for being a backpacking nerd... that's because they're all fake gangster homos) others might not.

And no offense to yourself, because you're being cool and showing respect to our hip hop scene, but id be shocked if even you, who seemingly has an open mind, has heard what we've got to offer.

I've been deep in real British hip hop for a number of years and i'm still discovering a ton of new talented artists every do. Who do nothing but justice to Hip Hop.

Lowkey is a good example of the talent within British hip hop. He isn't necessarily the best. But he has good lyrical ability in anyones books, and has a message.

Personally i'm one to view what you're saying as the most important. You can have all the lyrical talent in the world, but if you aren't saying anything worth merit, i don't really want to hear(unless im drunk or in the car).

I think that's why British hip hop is as good as i percieve it to be. Not necessarily the rawest in terms of lyricism... But i think we have the balance nearly perfect, between raw lyrics and plaudable content matter.

But i'm just a little drunk and rambling.
 12-19-2008, 12:57 PM         #309
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ no your right. i agree with you. I heard a few although I can't name off the top

london is on par with new york city on a global scale in a way no other city on the earth can. maybe tokyo

but we went far off topic now
 12-19-2008, 01:08 PM         #310
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:
^ no your right. i agree with you. I heard a few although I can't name off the top

london is on par with new york city on a global scale in a way no other city on the earth can. maybe tokyo

but we went far off topic now
Topics are made to be broken:applause::applause:
 12-19-2008, 03:41 PM         #311
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Yep I was born and raised in UK.

Lo siento how does this affect this thread in anyway??

Once again papa you're making things up. Silly rabbit tricks are for kids.

:laughing9:

How is it a fail?

You made stuff up to, literally using you're imagination of what you wishfully want to be true. Correct. You went off and didn't address my original post because what I said hit home. Correct. You don't answer any of the actual facts addressed in this thread. At least DipSet stays on track

If anything you failed. Try again

Anybody notice how she is trying to sound grammatically correct now. Where is the Soulja Girl grammar, propa? Or did you finally realize that the ghetto e-talk straight outta Manchester might not bode well for you?

haha. I love how you're going in a circle with this sh*t though. Typical women. You are the specimen on this thread. You want "evidence"? Look at your posts. the proof is right there.

I don't need to address jacksh*t to you. Everything I needed to say pertaining to this topic has already ben said with my first post on this thread. I'm not going in circles about the topic. Women are wh0ores. You know it, which is why you're huffing and puffing about it so hard.

How are women not wh0ores when I can almost guarantee you and that I could probably get 80% of the women on this message board to suck my d*ck like they made it up. sh*t, I'd bump that up to a 90%, but I'm being modest.

You've been failing, girl. Keep making up sh*t.

I may have made up sh*t about you. But we both know, there was a whole lot of things correct there. Especially my original psychoanalysis on you.
 12-19-2008, 04:34 PM         #312
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just glad propa_shorti needs us men to like her, and agree with her so much. Reason she keeps coming back for more is because she needs validation and wants men to like her and tell her she's right. Haw haw haw.

It's kind of cute...if BX was a real place, we would have all banged propa_shorti by now...broad is obsessed with me, stalking through my old threads trying to find out my life story. :rolleyes:
 12-19-2008, 06:07 PM         #313
BoxyBrown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats fu*ked up already I aint gotta read nothin but the headline. Women aint any more "wh0ores" Then men are. s3x is s3x and should be enjoyed by whomever. Get allin ur feelings and callin people out their names aint cool.
 9 years ago '04        #314
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 12-19-2008, 06:46 PM         #315
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipSetSaddam said:
I'm just glad propa_shorti needs us men to like her, and agree with her so much. Reason she keeps coming back for more is because she needs validation and wants men to like her and tell her she's right. Haw haw haw.

It's kind of cute...if BX was a real place, we would have all banged propa_shorti by now...broad is obsessed with me, stalking through my old threads trying to find out my life story. :rolleyes:
Yes. It's pretty hot, actually.

Hey, propa, cheer up. Who invited all these people? I thought it was just gonna be you and me. :)

Last edited by allabout$; 12-19-2008 at 06:47 PM..
 12-19-2008, 06:47 PM         #316
nirvana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
title needs to be amended to British women are wh0ores
 12-19-2008, 06:50 PM         #317
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nirvana said:
title needs to be amended to British women are wh0ores
Your avatar is hypnotizing. :wow:
 9 years ago '04        #318
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
 Sivraj said:
It all started with Eve.

lmao........that is funny as hell.....but seriously i aint gon dog all woman but this is not a real shock to me..........u figure that most new AIDS cases are woman becuz of this point........but most woman are not frontin they are only lyin to there selves,,,,,,,i love woman but i hate hoes
 12-19-2008, 06:54 PM         #319
DEEZNUTSBIYATCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
Yes. It's pretty hot, actually.

Hey, propa, cheer up. Who invited all these people? I thought it was just gonna be you and me. :)
Yo, that's a sick pick up line. I'm gonna use that one in a bar. After she makes eye contact with me of course. :dancingcool: props.
 12-19-2008, 07:39 PM         #320
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Velveeta00 said:
I gotta give props to Propa_Shorti cause she really has held her own in this thread and I understood what she was saying.
^^^^

I just read this thread from the start to now, Propa Shorti dishing out L's to the threadstarter and his allies and its not even close

But don't lie girl you know you had some one night stands and slobbered some d!ck in your past. :naughty:

And why do you seem to think that the European wh0ore rate is less than the American wh0ore rate? Never been to Europe but I am sure its about the same I always hear about wild s3x parties that American celebrities (men) throw in London

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-19-2008 at 07:47 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy