Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
 83
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-19-2008, 04:38 AM         #281
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
No. I have one of those accents that Americans can't decipher. Because you're all uneducated uncultured fu*kwits. Because you can't understand basic English is illiteracy on your side of the pond, not mine.

And lol at your come back to the fact you have a whiny feminine nasal voice being that Brits are "mouth breathing"... Thanks genius. Grade A insult you have there. Because everybody fu*king knows normal humans breathe through their fu*king shoulders

Your American mother is as.lut and jumps to her knees with quickness at the noise of any European accent. The masculine voice is something your American females cannot resist. Who can blame them, growing up in a country where the men sound like women, and the women sound like disney characters.

Go listen to Solja Boy.

Calm down Niles. Why don't you grab a cup'o'tea and continue to have sh*tty teeth as you talk to your poser hiphop friends about what you don't know except for what you are told to hear or a.ssume is what's going on over here. Only good thing that came out of hiphop in Britain is trip-hop, but that was just cuz of the beats. Not to mention that was 14 years ago.

I've been there, dude. All you people suck. Only cool people I met there were some chill acidheads in a psytrance party. Besides that, everyon there are some serious posers. I thought we had it bad over here. Goddammmm.
 12-19-2008, 04:44 AM         #282
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
Calm down Niles. Why don't you grab a cup'o'tea and continue to have sh*tty teeth as you talk to your poser hiphop friends about what you don't know except for what you are told to hear or a.ssume is what's going on over here. Only good thing that came out of hiphop in Britain is trip-hop, but that was just cuz of the beats. Not to mention that was 14 years ago.

I've been there, dude. All you people suck. Only cool people I met there were some chill acidheads in a psytrance party. Besides that, everyon there are some serious posers. I thought we had it bad over here. Goddammmm.
Niles?

And what the fu*k are you talking about. UK hip hop scene is STRONG. Stronger than its ever been. Trip-Hop? You sad fu*king man.

psytrance parties? Man you're a fu*king idiot.

Like i could give a fu*k if you've been to my country and don't like the people here. That's a positive to me. It means we're doing something right.

Please elaborate on posing. In what way are people in this country posers? Considering America is again, without question, the most superificial country in the west everything you say makes no sense.
 12-19-2008, 04:45 AM         #283
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

Your American mother is as.lut and jumps to her knees with quickness at the noise of any European accent. The masculine voice is something your American females cannot resist. Who can blame them, growing up in a country where the men sound like women, and the women sound like disney characters.
wait wait. This is fu*king hilarious. Seriously. Go play cricket or something. You're so pissed that you can't even conceal it in a faceless post. So many tricks to be pulled out of ths hat, but I just don't want to do it. I just can't do it.
 12-19-2008, 04:49 AM         #284
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
wait wait. This is fu*king hilarious. Seriously. Go play cricket or something. You're so pissed that you can't even conceal it in a faceless post. So many tricks to be pulled out of ths hat, but I just don't want to do it. I just can't do it.
Cricket? Another non-factual stereotype.

And i don't have to be pissed to recognise the majority of American girls are easy and moralless. I've pulled enough of them by simply saying "England" as a response to where i'm from.

All your girls want a 'dashing' Englishman. Thanks to Hollywood movies like James Bond and Austin Powers.:applause::applause:
 12-19-2008, 04:58 AM         #285
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Niles?

And what the fu*k are you talking about. UK hip hop scene is STRONG. Stronger than its ever been. Trip-Hop? You sad fu*king man.

psytrance parties? Man you're a fu*king idiot.

Like i could give a fu*k if you've been to my country and don't like the people here. That's a positive to me. It means we're doing something right.

Please elaborate on posing. In what way are people in this country posers? Considering America is again, without question, the most superificial country in the west everything you say makes no sense.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!



no... wait... wait....


....wait... hold on....


...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHHAAHA


In case you didn't get the memo, British hiphop fu*kking sucks some serious donkey balls. Which is why nobody except for Britain has really heard it. Yea, they got good beats, but even their underground scene can't get their fu*king heads out of 94. You posers are stuck in the past and desperately trying to gain some attention from the world. But, you forget one thing. Hiphop will always sound good/better with an American accent on it. You know. Everyone knows it. And that's not being discriminatory. That's being fu*king real. Ya'll got good producers. It's a shame they had to be douchebag posers as well and let a dope beat get wasted on such sh*tty rappers.


My advice: Make something new. fu*king innovate. We're not walking around high school wearing Wu-Tang Tees over here. Your TV has as much propoganda on it as ours. Therefore, you don't know jacksh*t. Keep thinking of us as a caricature straight out of the Stepford Wives. I've been there firsthand. I made an album there. You all fu*king suck.

The rest of Europe is cool as sh*t. I loved the people in sweden, russia, amsterdam. Brits are sh*t.
 12-19-2008, 05:02 AM         #286
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Cricket? Another non-factual stereotype.

And i don't have to be pissed to recognise the majority of American girls are easy and moralless. I've pulled enough of them by simply saying "England" as a response to where i'm from.

All your girls want a 'dashing' Englishman. Thanks to Hollywood movies like James Bond and Austin Powers.:applause::applause:
Do you have any idea how many english bi*ches I pulled just because of my American accent? I don't know what type of a bubble you live in with your social (or lack thereof) life, but it's the same sh*t over there.

It's a good thing they sh*t the fu*k up when I told them to, cause if I had to hear the British s3x noises, I would have had to kick them out.
 12-19-2008, 05:11 AM         #287
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!



no... wait... wait....


....wait... hold on....


...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHHAAHA


In case you didn't get the memo, British hiphop fu*kking sucks some serious donkey balls. Which is why nobody except for Britain has really heard it. Yea, they got good beats, but even their underground scene can't get their fu*king heads out of 94. You posers are stuck in the past and desperately trying to gain some attention from the world. But, you forget one thing. Hiphop will always sound good/better with an American accent on it. You know. Everyone knows it. And that's not being discriminatory. That's being fu*king real. Ya'll got good producers. It's a shame they had to be douchebag posers as well and let a dope beat get wasted on such sh*tty rappers.


My advice: Make something new. fu*king innovate. We're not walking around high school wearing Wu-Tang Tees over here. Your TV has as much propoganda on it as ours. Therefore, you don't know jacksh*t. Keep thinking of us as a caricature straight out of the Stepford Wives. I've been there firsthand. I made an album there. You all fu*king suck.

The rest of Europe is cool as sh*t. I loved the people in sweden, russia, amsterdam. Brits are sh*t.
If anything, you're showing your complete lack of taste in music with such a retarded post. You can laugh all you want

London is without question one of the strongest fu*king cities in the world in terms of lyrical ability per head. And you can quote me on that.

There's so many good British artists i don't know where to start. Not to mention the fact British artists tour the globe. The fan base is not limited to Britain. And even if it was, popularity is irrelivent to ability. Britney Spears sells, she's still sh*t.

And lol at Hip Hop sounding better with an American accent. Hip Hop is hip hop. It doesn't sound better or worse with any accent. It's about what you're saying, now what accent you're saying it in.

If you can't appreciate that it's because you're another dumb idiot who knows nothing on music fullstop.

Britain has the hardest rap scene behind America. There is nobody outside of America coming close. If you heard anything other than Dizzee Rascal you might know this.

And Russia isn't a European country, Einstein.
 12-19-2008, 05:12 AM         #288
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
Do you have any idea how many english bi*ches I pulled just because of my American accent? I don't know what type of a bubble you live in with your social (or lack thereof) life, but it's the same sh*t over there.

It's a good thing they sh*t the fu*k up when I told them to, cause if I had to hear the British s3x noises, I would have had to kick them out.
British s3x noises? The language of s3xual pleasure is pretty much universal, you tool.

I certainly haven't seen or heard a difference. What type of British girls were you pulling bro
 9 years ago '07        #289
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 allabout$ said:
Shiiit. whatever. I bet you've been scraped at the bottom more than Paris Hilton. I don't know what "I have left," or had left, but in case you didn't know, you didn't have sh*t to begin with.

While you're trying to sneakily rebuild your e-dignity by calling my post a "typical response" (what a snobbish thing to say by the way. You're quite the bi*ch, aren't you), I'll just go ahead and light one up, because this is seriously my favorite things about the internet.
Hey papi, why don't you pull some more stuff out your teletubby imagination that you made up to help you sleep toastie at night. It sure adds weight to your opinion :laughing9: No wonder you talk a lot of nonsense smoking too much is never good =[
 9 years ago '07        #290
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
Cricket? Another non-factual stereotype.

And i don't have to be pissed to recognise the majority of American girls are easy and moralless. I've pulled enough of them by simply saying "England" as a response to where i'm from.

All your girls want a 'dashing' Englishman. Thanks to Hollywood movies like James Bond and Austin Powers.:applause::applause:
BINGO

European girls generally have a lot more class and morals than American girls. I've heard this a lot from yank guys also in agreement


Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-19-2008 at 05:30 AM..
 12-19-2008, 05:31 AM         #291
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
If anything, you're showing your complete lack of taste in music with such a retarded post. You can laugh all you want

London is without question one of the strongest fu*king cities in the world in terms of lyrical ability per head. And you can quote me on that.

There's so many good British artists i don't know where to start. Not to mention the fact British artists tour the globe. The fan base is not limited to Britain. And even if it was, popularity is irrelivent to ability. Britney Spears sells, she's still sh*t.

And lol at Hip Hop sounding better with an American accent. Hip Hop is hip hop. It doesn't sound better or worse with any accent. It's about what you're saying, now what accent you're saying it in.

If you can't appreciate that it's because you're another dumb idiot who knows nothing on music fullstop.

Britain has the hardest rap scene behind America. There is nobody outside of America coming close. If you heard anything other than Dizzee Rascal you might know this.

And Russia isn't a European country, Einstein.
Here we go again. First off, I know you're dumb as sh*t. As dumb as the Americans they interview in those videos they show to you fu*kers to feel better about yourselves. You know how I know? Russia is part Asia, part Europe. I went to Moscow, which is Europe. Geez, I thought you Brits were smart and we were the "fu*kwits" (what a gay a.ss insult by the way); what with your snotty, elitist accents and all.

Second of all, everything has a market. There is a market for Real life blowup dolls. That doesn't mean jacksh*t. I've heard your hiphop. I'm a music producer. Trust me, I'm past Dizee Rascal. There is no innovation. Every beat sounds like a ripoff of something already done here. I hear a lot of Dilla sounding beats.

As far as the rappers...

"It doesn't sound better or worse with any accent. It's about what you're saying, not what accent you're saying it in."

That's what you said. This is bullsh*t. You're pretty much saying that nothing in music matters except for lyrical ability. I'm all for lyrics, but if it isn't coming out the right way, I'm trashing it. I need style, delivery, etc. etc. This is not really a matter of taste.

Ya'll are biters when it comes to hiphop. I've analyzed it. There is this one rapper I heard, i forgot his name. The f*g**t completely jacked Aesop Rock's whole style, demeanor and everything and tried to pass it on as something "British". I felt like throwing up. Like I said, ya'll may have a base for the sh*t, but t doesn't change the fact that most of the music coming out of there is sh*t.


By the way, I don't hate ALL British accents and ALL British people. Since you were such a little bi*ch about it, I had to give you a taste of your own medicine. Next time someone disses you and your people, make fun of the individual and not their background. That's pretty much how I win aainst any white person who talks sh*t about Indian people. I just own the sh*t out of them.


Anyways, the above paragraph still doesn't change the fact that British hiphop sucks balls. I still stand by most of what I said. Just clarifying that there was exaggeration on my part in case you're stupid to realize it.
 12-19-2008, 05:40 AM         #292
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
BINGO

European girls generally have a lot more class and morals than American girls. I've heard this a lot from yank guys also in agreement
OOHH sh*t!!!!! You're British???!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!

This thread just keeps getting better.

I can't believe you type like you're from some hood in ATL. Don't you have a magnum of Kendall-Jackson to chug and a flight of stairs to fall down? I throw empty beer bottles at skanks like you on Friday nights.

I bet you'd fu*k a one-legged homeless man if he had a p*nis and told you that you were cool.
 12-19-2008, 05:42 AM         #293
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Hey papi, why don't you pull some more stuff out your teletubby imagination that you made up to help you sleep toastie at night. It sure adds weight to your opinion :laughing9: No wonder you talk a lot of nonsense smoking too much is never good =[

[pic - click to view]



lol. the fu*k was that?


Last edited by allabout$; 12-19-2008 at 05:43 AM..
 12-19-2008, 05:45 AM         #294
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
Here we go again. First off, I know you're dumb as sh*t. As dumb as the Americans they interview in those videos they show to you fu*kers to feel better about yourselves. You know how I know? Russia is part Asia, part Europe. I went to Moscow, which is Europe. Geez, I thought you Brits were smart and we were the "fu*kwits" (what a gay a.ss insult by the way); what with your snotty, elitist accents and all.

What's your point? Moscow isn't a representation of the whole of Russia. Russia is as you pretty much stated a Eurasian country. It isn't European. Most Russians will tell you as much.

And how is my accent snotty or elitist? I'm from the North of England


Second of all, everything has a market. There is a market for Real life blowup dolls. That doesn't mean jacksh*t. I've heard your hiphop. I'm a music producer. Trust me, I'm past Dizee Rascal. There is no innovation. Every beat sounds like a ripoff of something already done here. I hear a lot of Dilla sounding beats.

You heard Dilla sounding beats. So what? I'm not a producer, i don't check for beats. You check for beats, i check for lyrics.

As far as the rappers...

"It doesn't sound better or worse with any accent. It's about what you're saying, not what accent you're saying it in."

That's what you said. This is bullsh*t. You're pretty much saying that nothing in music matters except for lyrical ability. I'm all for lyrics, but if it isn't coming out the right way, I'm trashing it. I need style, delivery, etc. etc. This is not really a matter of taste.

No. I'm saying nothing in rap matters except for lyrical ability. Delivery is apart of that. Style is an added bonus. Though an accent has no relevance what so ever to someones style.

Ya'll are biters when it comes to hiphop. I've analyzed it. There is this one rapper I heard, i forgot his name. The f*g**t completely jacked Aesop Rock's whole style, demeanor and everything and tried to pass it on as something "British". I felt like throwing up. Like I said, ya'll may have a base for the sh*t, but t doesn't change the fact that most of the music coming out of there is sh*t.

And there's immitators in American hip hop. What's your point. He's not representative of British rap. In the same way Solja boy doesn't represent American rap. Because you've heard on rapper who sounds like another rapper is irrelivent to British rap.

Most the music coming out of here isn't sh*t. I'm just waiting for you to actually cite examples and reasons for why it's sh*t in comparison to your scene.

By the way, I don't hate ALL British accents and ALL British people. Since you were such a little bi*ch about it, I had to give you a taste of your own medicine. Next time someone disses you and your people, make fun of the individual and not their background. That's pretty much how I win aainst any white person who talks sh*t about Indian people. I just own the sh*t out of them.

I speak in facts. The fact you don't like them doesn't bother me. The fact is, MOST people are idiots in every country, but especially America. I mean you've travelled. How many Americans can say the same? Generally you're an ignorant nation with little knowledge of anything outside of America. You might be an exception to that rule, but you're still in the minority. It really isn't my fault you're offended when someone speaks in general terms on your country.

You can speak all the sh*t you like about Britain, doesn't bother me, the least i act is you use facts and don't resort to unfounded stereotypes.


Anyways, the above paragraph still doesn't change the fact that British hiphop sucks balls. I still stand by most of what I said. Just clarifying that there was exaggeration on my part in case you're stupid to realize it.
I realise there's exageration, and still contest heavily your unfounded and ill informed claims.

Lets have a little bit of parliamentary procedure here, i'll be happy to debate the Hip Hop scene in our countries in a civil manner, while verbally destroying you.
 12-19-2008, 05:50 AM         #295
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
BINGO

European girls generally have a lot more class and morals than American girls. I've heard this a lot from yank guys also in agreement
Let me also add this.

Thats just because most of the American dudes who go there are those fratboy douchebags who are dumb enough to believe that a British accent = class and morals. When they find out that she sucks d*ck like a prison bi*ch, they'll probably think different. And the only reason they speak highly of them is because they're pussies who can't speak their minds. It's the same sh*t with women everywhere.

It's a facade that you have to uncover to find that inner freak.
 12-19-2008, 05:56 AM         #296
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I realise there's exageration, and still contest heavily your unfounded and ill informed claims.

Lets have a little bit of parliamentary procedure here, i'll be happy to debate the Hip Hop scene in our countries in a civil manner, while verbally destroying you.
I'd be glad to. But I gotta pass the fu*k out now. It's 6 AM over here, and I'm down to my last wits at this point.

This probably would not belong to this thread, so I suggest making a new one on the hiphop board. British vs American. haha.
 12-19-2008, 06:13 AM         #297
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
I'd be glad to. But I gotta pass the fu*k out now. It's 6 AM over here, and I'm down to my last wits at this point.

This probably would not belong to this thread, so I suggest making a new one on the hiphop board. British vs American. haha.
Might sound far out. But the Hip Hop board is actually home to more idiots than the News section.

There's no way you could hold a debate in there without it turning into some bollocks about Dizzee Rascal and Lady Sovereign, tea, crumpets etc
 9 years ago '07        #298
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 allabout$ said:
OOHH sh*t!!!!! You're British???!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!

This thread just keeps getting better.

I can't believe you type like you're from some hood in ATL. Don't you have a magnum of Kendall-Jackson to chug and a flight of stairs to fall down? I throw empty beer bottles at skanks like you on Friday nights.

I bet you'd fu*k a one-legged homeless man if he had a p*nis and told you that you were cool.
Yep I was born and raised in UK.

Lo siento how does this affect this thread in anyway??

Once again papa you're making things up. Silly rabbit tricks are for kids.

 allabout$ said:

[pic - click to view]



lol. the fu*k was that?
:laughing9:

How is it a fail?

You made stuff up to, literally using you're imagination of what you wishfully want to be true. Correct. You went off and didn't address my original post because what I said hit home. Correct. You don't answer any of the actual facts addressed in this thread. At least DipSet stays on track

If anything you failed. Try again


Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-19-2008 at 06:34 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #299
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
avatar space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 allabout$ said:
Let me also add this.

Thats just because most of the American dudes who go there are those fratboy douchebags who are dumb enough to believe that a British accent = class and morals. When they find out that she sucks d*ck like a prison bi*ch, they'll probably think different. And the only reason they speak highly of them is because they're pussies who can't speak their minds. It's the same sh*t with women everywhere.

It's a facade that you have to uncover to find that inner freak.
Nope its a cultural difference something I don't expect someone like yourself to comprehend or respect.

I mean when you can't even have a debate without the whole "bi*ch" talk and actually avoid all main points how could I expect you to understand modern 300 year old American culture juxtapositioned to Ancient European ones.


Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-19-2008 at 06:39 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #300
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15048 15048
 r a n c i d said:
No. I have one of those accents that Americans can't decipher. Because you're all uneducated uncultured fu*kwits. Because you can't understand basic English is illiteracy on your side of the pond, not mine.

And lol at your come back to the fact you have a whiny feminine nasal voice being that Brits are "mouth breathing"... Thanks genius. Grade A insult you have there. Because everybody fu*king knows normal humans breathe through their fu*king shoulders

Your American mother is as.lut and jumps to her knees with quickness at the noise of any European accent. The masculine voice is something your American females cannot resist. Who can blame them, growing up in a country where the men sound like women, and the women sound like disney characters.

Go listen to Solja Boy.
this guy...


you have ALOT of hate in your blood man, either that or you get a big amusement by correcting dumbasses that go off British stereotypes.



also, you know as well as I do, even though we got our language from yall there are a BUNCH of differences with how we converse amongst our fellow people.



 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
BINGO

European girls generally have a lot more class and morals than American girls. I've heard this a lot from yank guys also in agreement

Pr0pa, hell naw


just a quick fyi for ya, nobodys a yank in the U.S. except New Yorkers

thanks :)


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 12-19-2008 at 06:53 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy