Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2008, 11:49 PM         #261
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
That wasn't me. The thread you're referring to was over 5 pages deep before i even entered the argument.

There was some argument about world champions and nfl winners not technically being world champions... then some homo from your side of the pond started mentioning rugby.

I didn't say Americans shouldn't play sports either.
that was just one example though it happens alot. its not all you I was referring to either its some other people too

I have respect for the UK and general Europe... but I am sure they have some eurotrash wh0ores too
 12-19-2008, 12:02 AM         #262
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rancid is such a hater.

I'd be mad too if I was British, though. It's hard to no longer be on top.
 12-19-2008, 12:12 AM         #263
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipSetSaddam said:
Rancid is such a hater.

I'd be mad too if I was British, though. It's hard to no longer be on top.
I don't want to be on top. Infact i'm glad Britain isn't on top.

I might be a complete d*ckhead at the best of times but most of you are c*nts, and i'm usually right in what i'm saying.

Don't be mad at me because Americans have naturally whiny high pitched nasal voices.

I'm just the messenger.
 12-19-2008, 02:49 AM         #264
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I might be a complete d*ckhead at the best of times but most of you are c*nts
trying to fu*k us over with ur anti american talk eh

:sporty73:

just kidding + no homo

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-19-2008 at 02:51 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #265
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 DipSetSaddam said:
We already know the minimum-wage-ass jobs you have. I don't care what fields they're in. That's great. Insurance and forensics people all need secretaries.

What else are some of your dumb-ass points...people in college have never had jobs...how someone speaks, writes, and expresses themselves doesn't matter ()...and WHAT THE fu*k IS A "PUESDO INTELLECT?" I still don't know what the fu*k this bird is trying to say. You might have been watching Jeopardy one day and heard the term Pseudo-Intellectual, which I think is what you're trying to get your damaged brain cells to say.

What else...Einstein was dyslexic. Great. He was also a genius at physics, which excuses any other mental shortcomings. You, on the other hand, are a genius at NOTHING, and therefore your sh*tty grammar and poor communication skills are inexcusable. Which is why you make $9/hour as a paraprofessional/office bi*ch at some insurance agency. Woo woo! :agreement6:

As a final note, you're the genius who keeps saying "communication skills are important...how well you communicate your ideas shows how intelligent you are." THEN when I call you on your HORRIBLE communication skills, you say sh*t like "spelling and grammar don't matter!" Whatever :rolleyes. You can't have it both ways, birdie.

And you're STILL not using your/you're right. Christ, you suck at basic elementary-school grammar skills.

I can keep making my well-rationed, thoughtful critiques of your replies, but it's pretty clear you're not reading them and processing them well. Perhaps because you have the reading comprehension skills of a third grader. Oh well...your loss.

Everytime you speak you prove how mad you really are.

You just wrote a titigraph of things you've made up in your mind. Secretary?? Erm no I analyze scientifc evidence from crime scences. And deal with off shore tax/insurance policies. Wow so I mixed a s and e around you MUST not know what I'm trying to say. Or are nitt picking like that some how takes away from my opinion, yes you are Watson.

And I graduated with a 2:1 degree in psychology and law even with my "poor grammar skills" so who's laughing all the way to the bank? So you have your "good grammar" yet you're still a bitter 19 year old boy with dreams of grandeur hell bent on some successful legal career. :laughing9: you can't help but laugh.
 12-19-2008, 03:32 AM         #266
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not gonna prolong my argument with propa. Everything I needed to say about it has been said. She's just responding cuz she has to. But, just for the record, I've never in my life let a bi*ch get the best of me, as she claimed.
 9 years ago '07        #267
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
How is that relevant to this thread? If you have something to say, Yank dog, say it in the other thread.

You stay mad that i had to inform you people in Italy hate you and America. Now your dreams are broke.

Pretend Italian sat on boxden with his Italian flag as a sig... Only wasn't aware that to real Italians, he's nothing more than American filth.

Cry, cry pretend Italian.

Yank dog k!lled me.
 9 years ago '07        #268
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 allabout$ said:
I'm not gonna prolong my argument with propa. Everything I needed to say about it has been said. She's just responding cuz she has to. But, just for the record, I've never in my life let a bi*ch get the best of me, as she claimed.

You came at me for no reason because you didn't read properly. So I told you what I had actually said, not what you made up. I don't like dragging this out either, I'm a chilled person, I actually don't like arguing but if you come at me sideways on some slick sh*t for no reason I'mma defend my ground. I stick by everything I said, if it doesn't pertain to you don't get mad, just like I don't. Its just the levels
 12-19-2008, 03:38 AM         #269
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Everytime you speak you prove how mad you really are.
Nobody is mad here except for you. Stop using that as a cop-out, dummy. It was played out the first time you used it.

Just face it. Women are wh0ores. Do you think that when we say wh0ores, we're just talking about s3x? Virgins can be some pretty big wh0ores too.

I'd love to observe your relationship with your "dominant" boyfriend and really see who the sucker for love is.
 12-19-2008, 03:42 AM         #270
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

You came at me for no reason because you didn't read properly. So I told you what I had actually said, not what you made up. I don't like dragging this out either, I'm a chilled person, I actually don't like arguing but if you come at me sideways on some slick sh*t for no reason I'mma defend my ground. I stick by everything I said, if it doesn't pertain to you don't get mad, just like I don't. Its just the levels
I don't give a fu*k what you say to me. You don't need to defend your comments dissing me. I'll say whatever is on my mind. It's like that in real life with me, and it's even more so on the internet. Just because you didn't say anything to me doesn't mean I won't sh*t on you. As if I give a fu*k about your feelings, especially on a messageboard. Quit catching feelings, dumb bi*ch.
 9 years ago '07        #271
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 allabout$ said:
Nobody is mad here except for you. Stop using that as a cop-out, dummy. It was played out the first time you used it.

Just face it. Women are wh0ores. Do you think that when we say wh0ores, we're just talking about s3x? Virgins can be some pretty big wh0ores too.

I'd love to observe your relationship with your "dominant" boyfriend and really see who the sucker for love is.
Not really. I never cussed any of you out, put apostrophes/capitals or come at you sideways for your opinion. I was talking to one male in this thread but you caught feelings and decided to come on some sideways slick sh*t like a few other baby posters do.

Aint it funny how you didn't reply to my post at all, did it hit a little too hard to home?

And once again I don't doubt 95% of women are wh0ores. Are all women wh0ores? No. Vast majority yes. I think people are wh0ores men and women vast majority and wouldn't trust none of them. So that's that
 9 years ago '07        #272
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 allabout$ said:
I don't give a fu*k what you say to me. You don't need to defend your comments dissing me. I'll say whatever is on my mind. It's like that in real life with me, and it's even more so on the internet. Just because you didn't say anything to me doesn't mean I won't sh*t on you. As if I give a fu*k about your feelings, especially on a messageboard. Quit catching feelings, dumb bi*ch.
I'm catching feelings??

Your the one effing and blinding like I'm sure you did when that random bi*ch burnt your bitter a.ss. Take a seat, coz you aint going "back and fourth" remember?

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-19-2008 at 03:49 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #273
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
I gotta give props to Propa_Shorti cause she really has held her own in this thread and I understood what she was saying.

To DipSetSaddam: I'm kinda familiar with your posts on females and often I tend to agree with your views. What I'd like to know is: was what Propa_Shorti said about you being formerly married true?

12-19-2008, 03:52 AM         #274
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I'm catching feelings??

:anyone: Beautiful irony.

Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Your the one effing and blinding like I'm sure you did when that random bi*ch burnt you're bitter a.ss. Take a seat, coz you aint going "back and fourth" remember?
Well, since you said more dumb sh*t, I decided to redact that statement.

I'll call you out as much as I feel like, cause all these arguments you have made (which I'm estimating has run to about 6-7 pages worth of mostly psycho-babble and nonsensical gibberish) have serious holes in them, and I had to sit here and read you exponentially make a fool of yourself. I'm not here to argue with you about the topic. I'm just here to make you realize that you're a dumb wh0ore.

As for your "this is a message board, not a spelling bee" argument, a somewhat intelligent person would not type the way you do. Nobody here is a grammar nazi, but reading your horsesh*t makes my IQ temporarily lower. If ignorance was bliss, your life would be a perpetual orgasm. get fu*ked.
 9 years ago '07        #275
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 Velveeta00 said:
I gotta give props to Propa_Shorti cause she really has held her own in this thread and I understood what she was saying.

To DipSetSaddam: I'm kinda familiar with your posts on females and often I tend to agree with your views. What I'd like to know is: was what Propa_Shorti said about you being formerly married true?

Props for actually reading thoroughly and not jumping the gun.

And no I don't think he was married but in a long term relationship, I think. When I first joined this site he would be in S&R talking about "So glad I don't have to worry about that coz I got my wifey" "My girl is good" etc etc and then one day made a thread how she cheated on him and he was dead inside and since then the woman bashing has been in full effect.
 12-19-2008, 03:54 AM         #276
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propa, I bet you've sucked miles of d*ck.
 9 years ago '07        #277
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 allabout$ said:
Propa, I bet you've sucked miles of d*ck.

Typical response to from someone who's scraping the bottom of the barrel with nothing left.

"Life is harsh, hug me"

Don't worry baby i'll be the mother you never had =]
 12-19-2008, 04:19 AM         #278
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I don't want to be on top. Infact i'm glad Britain isn't on top.

I might be a complete d*ckhead at the best of times but most of you are c*nts, and i'm usually right in what i'm saying.

Don't be mad at me because Americans have naturally whiny high pitched nasal voices.

I'm just the messenger.
this guy is the fu*king spokesperson from motherfu*king Britain.

Don't make me start on you mouthbreathing, obnoxious, snooty bags of a.sses.

I bet you have one of those british accents that people can't even begin to decipher. Sounds like someone trying to talk with a mouth full of sh*t. gtfo, euro-trash. Go listen to wonderwell, bi*ch.
 12-19-2008, 04:28 AM         #279
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
this guy is the fu*king spokesperson from motherfu*king Britain.

Don't make me start on you mouthbreathing, obnoxious, snooty bags of a.sses.

I bet you have one of those british accents that people can't even begin to decipher. Sounds like someone trying to talk with a mouth full of sh*t. gtfo, euro-trash. Go listen to wonderwell, bi*ch.
No. I have one of those accents that Americans can't decipher. Because you're all uneducated uncultured fu*kwits. Because you can't understand basic English is illiteracy on your side of the pond, not mine.

And lol at your come back to the fact you have a whiny feminine nasal voice being that Brits are "mouth breathing"... Thanks genius. Grade A insult you have there. Because everybody fu*king knows normal humans breathe through their fu*king shoulders

Your American mother is as.lut and jumps to her knees with quickness at the noise of any European accent. The masculine voice is something your American females cannot resist. Who can blame them, growing up in a country where the men sound like women, and the women sound like disney characters.

Go listen to Solja Boy.
 12-19-2008, 04:31 AM         #280
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Typical response to from someone who's scraping the bottom of the barrel with nothing left.

"Life is harsh, hug me"

Don't worry baby i'll be the mother you never had =]
Shiiit. whatever. I bet you've been scraped at the bottom more than Paris Hilton. I don't know what "I have left," or had left, but in case you didn't know, you didn't have sh*t to begin with.

While you're trying to sneakily rebuild your e-dignity by calling my post a "typical response" (what a snobbish thing to say by the way. You're quite the bi*ch, aren't you), I'll just go ahead and light one up, because this is seriously my favorite things about the internet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy