Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #241
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Well of course they have had more s3x partners than men. Women get tons of wood thrown their way on a regular everyday basis. Even aight looking/ ugly chicks. Do men get tons of pus*y thrown at them like women get wood thrown at them? Of course not. So when you got tons of missles being projected @ a target, something is bound to get hit.

I think the word "slut" or "wh0ore" is more directed at women who have s3x purely for money/material items or who just let random n*ggas d*ck @ will. But the average chick just has s3x on G.P. and keeps it moving
I concur 100% playa. Hoes and freaks are two totally different things. And like ole boy said a few posts ago, what if most women waited until marriage to pop that cherry. Lets just say there will be a million man march not for political reasons, but for im horny as hell and imma k!ll somebody reasons. LOL!
 9 years ago '05        #242
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15747 15747
I'm I the only one looking at this as a good thing, but maybe that's just me. I can careless about finding wifey. If it happens cool, if not....no skin off my back.
 12-18-2008, 04:14 PM         #243
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
it's always amusing to hear someone rant when they don't know what they're talking about. It's funny you talk as if you know me. But contrary to popular belief, I still have family in Italy that I talk to regularly. Actually going back there for my birthday in May. :applause:

but keep talking about Italy, and about you left testacle I'm sure everyone is very interested

bye
ouch
 12-18-2008, 04:14 PM         #244
mike89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like getting my pipe licked.
 12-18-2008, 05:26 PM         #245
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Aint isn't a word, no matter what you do with it.

1. Nonstandard except in some dialects. am not; are not; is not.
 12-18-2008, 05:31 PM         #246
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeRell said:

1. Nonstandard except in some dialects. am not; are not; is not.
Right. And dictionaries these days have the EU listed as a word. It doesn't make it so.

Aint is not a word.
 9 years ago '05        #247
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k bi*ches....get money?
 12-18-2008, 06:09 PM         #248
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
yo rancid. im sick of hearing ur stupid pro british anti american comments...take that sh*t to the other thread u bad hygiend fu*ked up teeh havin ugly a.ss brit. go sip some fu*kin tea and get the fu*k out of this topic u c*nt! or should i say slag. u and ur sh*tty british curse words..fu*k off! this was a good topic until ur british a.ss started stinking it up with ur crumpet breath...u still mad mayweather knocked hatton the fu*k out?? jeez, that was over a year ago ya c*nt!

fu*k off and go to the other topic u bell bottom wearin yellow toothed gay accent f*g**t! die c*nt!
:greetings10:

Tired of British slang? What's sh*t? What's fu*k? What languge are you speaking young man?

Like i give a fu*k about Hatton you moron. I was in the boxing section and the news section calling the f!ght as a Mayweather victory. I don't care about Hatton, i'm glad he lost, it stopped the media hype machine behind him and i didn't have to hear about him every other day on the News.

Secondly, you don't even know what my accent sounds like, because you're an ignorant American and all you know is queens English.

Go take your whiny nasal American voice elsewhere. Even on a keyboard i can hear you speaking through your nose.

c*nt.
 12-18-2008, 06:16 PM         #249
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well duh everybody knows hos aint sh*t and give up the pus*y easy if yo game is decent or if you got cash
 9 years ago '07        #250
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 DominicanLou said:
i guess im one of the stupid dudes...

cause i got a girl and she do pretty much everything. she aint got it all but she def up there. i should feel so lucky right? weird thing is.....i cant really trust these females man....i can't.

no matter how cool she is. sh*t my grandma cheated on her husband (my grandpa) had a daughter (my aunt). u know my grandma pushin into her 90s and STILL has never mentioned this!!?? its like the elephant in the room. i mean damn grandma, my aunt is like 9 shades darker then the rest of the family. looks like nobody in the fam. but she acts like nothing happened. mean while, she sh*ts on my grandpa daily. i dont doubt there are good women out there. but putting all my trust? nah. i can trust myself to do me.
Crazy story. The same thing happened with my homie's grandparents. His grandparents have been together for damn near 60 years, but back in the day his grandfather went to f!ght in World War 2 and when he returned home his grandmother had a newborn baby. Yes she cheated on him while he was gone. His grandfather flipped the fu*k out and made her give the baby away. Sh*t is crazy.
 12-18-2008, 07:53 PM         #251
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

I really don't see how spelling has anything to do with it. This is the internet not a 5th grade spelling "b" Grammar doesn't take away from someones points or thoughts you know Einstein was dyslexic right and couldn't tie his shoe laces.

Like all you're last posts you don't actually address any of my points you skate over them and make this about me. I'm not trying and never tried to make this about me I was just trying to push and challange your opinion. But like the typical psuedo intellect you weren't really up to the job so went back to the small fish like spelling, like that hindered in anyway the point I was making.

Two minimum wage jobs?? Weren't you trying to sit the LSAT and doing hours of practice for it???? So your trying to get into law. I work in the criminal legal field doing Forensics so if you know anything about the field you seem to want to get into you'd know its far from a minimum wage job. And another is stocks and insurance, real poverty baby =[ But I never knew salary income correlated with intelligence go figure.

Dumb down your conversation?? No, I understand everything you've said the only person here misunderstanding is you so you pull out facts from you're a.ss to make yourself feel better for the fact that you are a college kid who has no real work or life experience and thinks how you spell determines ones ability to hold a successful, well balanced conversation. this is sh*ts and giggles for me its not that serious, maybe if you put all you're effort of being mad at women into learning how to use you're intellect to be able to communicate better with others you'd actually be a lawyer right now

We already know the minimum-wage-ass jobs you have. I don't care what fields they're in. That's great. Insurance and forensics people all need secretaries.

What else are some of your dumb-ass points...people in college have never had jobs...how someone speaks, writes, and expresses themselves doesn't matter ()...and WHAT THE fu*k IS A "PUESDO INTELLECT?" I still don't know what the fu*k this bird is trying to say. You might have been watching Jeopardy one day and heard the term Pseudo-Intellectual, which I think is what you're trying to get your damaged brain cells to say.

What else...Einstein was dyslexic. Great. He was also a genius at physics, which excuses any other mental shortcomings. You, on the other hand, are a genius at NOTHING, and therefore your sh*tty grammar and poor communication skills are inexcusable. Which is why you make $9/hour as a paraprofessional/office bi*ch at some insurance agency. Woo woo! :agreement6:

As a final note, you're the genius who keeps saying "communication skills are important...how well you communicate your ideas shows how intelligent you are." THEN when I call you on your HORRIBLE communication skills, you say sh*t like "spelling and grammar don't matter!" Whatever :rolleyes. You can't have it both ways, birdie.

And you're STILL not using your/you're right. Christ, you suck at basic elementary-school grammar skills.

I can keep making my well-rationed, thoughtful critiques of your replies, but it's pretty clear you're not reading them and processing them well. Perhaps because you have the reading comprehension skills of a third grader. Oh well...your loss.

Last edited by DipSetSaddam; 12-19-2008 at 01:09 AM..
 12-18-2008, 07:57 PM         #252
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

Go take your whiny nasal American voice elsewhere. Even on a keyboard i can hear you speaking through your nose.
LMAO, British people have the most nasally accent in the whole Anglosphere...wtf are you talking about man?
 9 years ago '05        #253
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
women ares.luts....men ares.luts...we all equal at the end of the day
 12-18-2008, 08:04 PM         #254
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do the same 3 posters always turn some random unsuspecting thread into a america vs euro war
 9 years ago '05        #255
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Deuce Black said:
why do the same 3 posters always turn some random unsuspecting thread into a america vs euro war
rancid usually says some real sh*t that these hoes cant handle...so they resort to insulting the country he resides in
 12-18-2008, 08:32 PM         #256
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
rancid usually says some real sh*t that these hoes cant handle...so they resort to insulting the country he resides in
sometimes

or sometimes a euro poster comes in a thread about the giants finally getting the superbowl rings to say rugby > football and americans are fat and lazy and shouldn't play sports
 9 years ago '05        #257
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Deuce Black said:

sometimes

or sometimes a euro poster comes in a thread about the giants finally getting the superbowl rings to say rugby > football and americans are fat and lazy and shouldn't play sports
well the majority of us are obese unfortunately...so i can see where he would get that from even though i dont agree with the statement
 12-18-2008, 08:48 PM         #258
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipSetSaddam said:
LMAO, British people have the most nasally accent in the whole Anglosphere...wtf are you talking about man?
Do you even know what a nasal voice is?

America is, without question, and it's not even close, the most nasal country in the entire world.

Even black people, who have deeper voices than the whites out there, sound silly.

Funny how most if not all these listed as examples are American.

Americans have the most whiny and nasal voices in the world. Tell me why you're mad.

Then it's Canada.

Then everyone else has relatively the same voice pitch... It's only really America and Canada where you have feminine high pitched nasal voices and sound like cartoon characters.

Come on bro. It's fact. Look at Hugh Laurie when he speaks in his native tongue, and when he speaks American in house... he goes so whiny. Infact, since House, even his English voice has gone more nasal!

Name me an English actor with an overly nasal voice and example, i'd love you too.
 12-18-2008, 08:49 PM         #259
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

sometimes

That wasn't me. The thread you're referring to was over 5 pages deep before i even entered the argument.

There was some argument about world champions and nfl winners not technically being world champions... then some homo from your side of the pond started mentioning rugby.

I didn't say Americans shouldn't play sports either.
 9 years ago '06        #260
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,362 | Props total: 4635 4635
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Crazy story. The same thing happened with my homie's grandparents. His grandparents have been together for damn near 60 years, but back in the day his grandfather went to f!ght in World War 2 and when he returned home his grandmother had a newborn baby. Yes she cheated on him while he was gone. His grandfather flipped the fu*k out and made her give the baby away. Sh*t is crazy.
n*gga....did you know my grandmother did it while my grandfather was f!ghting....in WWII too? lol aint that some sh*t? my grandmother has talked nothing but sh*t to my grandfather. this n*ggas was on his death bed, literally, and all he could say was "you know, i really loved your grandmother". he only had nice things to say about her. sh*ts fu*ked up son!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy