Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #221
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 QBrinkz said:
how can this study be true? think about it? if women sleep with men? then they have equal amount of s3x partners? the numbers don't add up, it would have to be dead even honestly......
lemme break it down ole boy

100 guys n club, 100 girls n club = we even rite?

wut tha study show is of the 100 dudes n da club maybe 60 is fu*kin da 100 women

dat mean some n*ggas is pullin double shifts...dig? n dem 40 left out appl still n da pile
 9 years ago '06        #222
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Explain how
sweetie ur n quicksand...tha more u struggle...

but 4 my 2 sense...i think all women have ho mentalities but not all will execute them...i think s3xually men n women r completely tha same the difference is women r more suggestible than men. where the misstep happens is the guys whose moms dominate their development get up wits.luts because they less apt at reading women from tha outside n and it fu*ks their whole mental up. it works like this: tha curve ball is less curvy the more u c it...but if ur 1st experience wit a curveball is it shatterin ur jaw then its natural 2 hold an unfair bias againt them.

with that bein said...most women rs.luts n i never trusted 1 n my life!
 9 years ago '04        #223
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Dont wife these hoes! You better had known her for at least 2 years before you do!
 9 years ago '07        #224
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 tpoker said:
sweetie ur n quicksand...tha more u struggle...

but 4 my 2 sense...i think all women have ho mentalities but not all will execute them...i think s3xually men n women r completely tha same the difference is women r more suggestible than men. where the misstep happens is the guys whose moms dominate their development get up wits.luts because they less apt at reading women from tha outside n and it fu*ks their whole mental up. it works like this: tha curve ball is less curvy the more u c it...but if ur 1st experience wit a curveball is it shatterin ur jaw then its natural 2 hold an unfair bias againt them.

with that bein said...most women rs.luts n i never trusted 1 n my life!
How am I in quicksand? I stated an opinion based on facts, this isn't imperical evidence that one can disprove, like science. If anything you guys are the one's who somehow THINK I'm saying most women are not wh0ores or standardless, you imagined this because I raised the point that most have you have been burned by wh0ores and therefore are bitter. I agree with people like DJ Endo's point I gave him props, because what he said was correct, but notice the people who actually read never quote me because they understand I'm not in here defending women, this thread aint nuffin to do with me why would I? I'm in here pointing out some facts about how men rationalize in their heads certain beliefs. So all this talk of getting "sh*tted" on and "sinking" please explain how. Coz I didn't put apostrophes in some of my words???

This happens everyday on BX. A pink name states an opinion and the same guys come together like heards of wolves defending they're fellow "BX brothers" gang banging they're keyboards even though I'm not even dissing yall. But same guys never get at the blue names, staying bi*ching on pink like pussies. And then those guys say something immature like "ether" "lmfao" "suck a d!ck bi*ch" like thats an ACTUAL verified come back to a mature discussion topic post. It bewilders me.

And cool don't trust a woman, I don't trust women, I don't trust PEOPLE. I don't trust men or women. Human beings by nature fu*k you over so cool

Oh and if I was you I'd start typing "properly" none of that "1" "u" "ur" type talk, didn't you notice around here it means you can't have a valid point ;)

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-18-2008 at 08:50 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #225
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
How am I in quicksand? I stated an opinion based on facts, this isn't imperical evidence that one can disprove, like science. If anything you guys are the one's who somehow THINK I'm saying most women are not wh0ores or standardless, you imagined this because I raised the point that most have you have been burned by wh0ores and therefore are bitter. I agree with people like DJ Endo's point I gave him props, because what he said was correct, but notice the people who actually read never quote me because they understand I'm not in here defending women, this thread aint nuffin to do with me why would I? I'm in here pointing out some facts about how men rationalize in their heads certain beliefs. So all this talk of getting "sh*tted" on and "sinking" please explain how. Coz I didn't put apostrophes in some of my words???

This happens everyday on BX. A pink name states an opinion and the same guys come together like heards of wolves defending they're fellow "BX brothers" gang banging they're keyboards even though I'm not even dissing yall. But same guys never get at the blue names, staying bi*ching on pink like pussies. And then those guys say something immature like "ether" "lmfao" "suck a d*ck bi*ch" like thats an ACTUAL verified come back to a mature discussion topic post. It bewilders me.

And cool don't trust a woman, I don't trust women, I don't trust PEOPLE. I don't trust men or women. Human beings by nature fu*k you over so cool

Oh and if I was you I'd start typing "properly" none of that "1" "u" "ur" type talk, didn't you notice around here it means you can't have a valid point ;)
i was jus sayin its pointless 2 argue if ur intent is 2 win...but if ur arguin jus cuz then continue...my b 4 not bein clear
 9 years ago '07        #226
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Aint since your starting a new sentence

And PHEELING is me being sarcastic. People on net catch PHEELings. Please...just...stop you're backfiring horribly :laughing9:
 9 years ago '07        #227
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 tpoker said:
i was jus sayin its pointless 2 argue if ur intent is 2 win...but if ur arguin jus cuz then continue...my b 4 not bein clear
I aint trying to win its useless with people who aint even trying to see where I'm coming from. I'm having a debate for hell of it just trying to push people to explain they're ways of thinking. It's cool, de nada, happens everyday on here if you have pink name

Eddie.. said:
:laughing9:
 9 years ago '08        #228
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 83 83
Why is this a surprise?

Im not saying all women are hoes...but its common knowledge that a small percentage of men are fuggin a LARGE percentage of women.

That might explain, atleast in the black community, in certain citys in the states, why women lead the league in STD's as opposed to their male counterparts.
 12-18-2008, 01:12 PM         #229
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:
classic thread
^^^

hurry and move this to the classics :dancingcool:
 12-18-2008, 01:41 PM         #230
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
ain't, dominant, ., woman's, feeling, that again is : )
You really shouldn't correct people and fail, it makes you look stupid.
 9 years ago '04        #231
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 r a n c i d said:
you really shouldn't comment on foreign affairs. It makes you look like an a**hole.
 12-18-2008, 01:47 PM         #232
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you really shouldn't comment on foreign affairs. It makes you look like an a**hole.
How is that relevant to this thread? If you have something to say, Yank dog, say it in the other thread.

You stay mad that i had to inform you people in Italy hate you and America. Now your dreams are broke.

Pretend Italian sat on boxden with his Italian flag as a sig... Only wasn't aware that to real Italians, he's nothing more than American filth.

Cry, cry pretend Italian.

Last edited by r a n c i d; 12-18-2008 at 02:11 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #233
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1088 1088
wh0ores...
 9 years ago '07        #234
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 r a n c i d said:
Actually I didn't fail. Maybe if I formed a sentence she would have been right, but I didn't. Lighten up..?
 12-18-2008, 01:59 PM         #235
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
Actually I didn't fail. Maybe if I formed a sentence she would have been right, but I didn't. Lighten up..?
Aint isn't a word, no matter what you do with it.
 9 years ago '04        #236
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
How is that relevant to this thread? If you have something to say, Yank dog, say it in the other thread.

You stay mad that i had to inform you people in Italy hate you and America. Now your dreams are broke.

Pretend Italian sat on boxden with his Italian flag as a sig... Only wasn't aware that to real Italians, he's nothing more than American filth.

Cry, cry pretend Italian.
It's funny how clouded you are by your own confidence. You still have never said one relevent thing on here. All you do is perpetuate your stupid brit bias and act like you know everything. When in reality you only know what your little dark dank corner of the world shows you.

You stay talkin' about Americans like you've ever lived here. And now you talk about the country of Italy and its citizens like you're an expert on Italian civilization too. You think the entire world shares your little skewed viewpoint of the world.

Well guess what little man. They don't. You have your opinon. But that doesn't mean it's correct.

And this thread is talking about women. Something you have no experience with. Yet you still run your mouth like an expert on everything like you always do. Ignorance is bliss you schmuck. I only hope that one day you don't have to go through the pain and agony of realizing what a sad excuse for a life you really are.

Oh and LMAOOOO at you giving me hate like I actually care. You obviously value online rep tremendously. giving hate = you caught feelings. It's ok, everyone knows that Brits are generally bitter people anyway.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-18-2008 at 02:49 PM..
 12-18-2008, 02:56 PM         #237
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It's funny how clouded you are by your own confidence. You still have never said one relevent thing on here. All you do is perpetuate your stupid brit bias and act like you know everything. When in reality you only know what your little dark dank corner of the world shows you.

You stay talkin' about Americans like you've ever lived here. And now you talk about the country of Italy and its citizens like you're an expert on Italian civilization too. You think the entire world shares your little skewed viewpoint of the world.

Well guess what little man. They don't. You have your opinon. But that doesn't mean it's correct.

And this thread is talking about women. Something you have no experience with. Yet you still run your mouth like an expert on everything like you always do. Ignorance is bliss you schmuck. I only hope that one day you don't have to go through the pain and agony of realizing what a sad excuse for a life you really are.

Oh and LMAOOOO at you giving me hate like I actually care. You obviously value online rep tremendously. giving hate = you caught feelings. It's ok, everyone knows that Brits are generally bitter people anyway.
LOL. I still can't believe you deny it. It's cute.

My opinion? It's my opinion that Italians don't like Americans? Nothing to do with the rife anti-Americanism in Italy. I'm just making it up, Italy loves you really.

Haha. It's so easy to upset you and i love it. A supposed Italian who has no knowledge on Italian opinion.

I'd be better recepted as a fu*king Englishman in Italy than you would, a supposed Italian. Because they don't view you as an Italian, you're nothing but an American dog to them. You know aswell as i do the strong prejudices and viewpoints within Italy, especially towards America; And if you don't it's because you're ignorant and havne't been

And i gave you hate so you'd respond to my post quicker, American.:applause:

You're about as Italian as my left testacle.
 9 years ago '06        #238
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
So nobody should get mad at us for thashing these hoes!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #239
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
LOL. I still can't believe you deny it. It's cute.

My opinion? It's my opinion that Italians don't like Americans? Nothing to do with the rife anti-Americanism in Italy. I'm just making it up, Italy loves you really.

Haha. It's so easy to upset you and i love it. A supposed Italian who has no knowledge on Italian opinion.

I'd be better recepted as a fu*king Englishman in Italy than you would, a supposed Italian. Because they don't view you as an Italian, you're nothing but an American dog to them. You know aswell as i do the strong prejudices and viewpoints within Italy, especially towards America; And if you don't it's because you're ignorant and havne't been

And i gave you hate so you'd respond to my post quicker, American.:applause:

You're about as Italian as my left testacle.
it's always amusing to hear someone rant when they don't know what they're talking about. It's funny you talk as if you know me. But contrary to popular belief, I still have family in Italy that I talk to regularly. Actually going back there for my birthday in May. :applause:

but keep talking about Italy, and about you left testacle I'm sure everyone is very interested

bye
 12-18-2008, 03:25 PM         #240
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
it's always amusing to hear someone rant when they don't know what they're talking about. It's funny you talk as if you know me. But contrary to popular belief, I still have family in Italy that I talk to regularly. Actually going back there for my birthday in May. :applause:

but keep talking about Italy, and about you left testacle I'm sure everyone is very interested

bye
Oh you have family in Italy. Yeah? And they're going to tell you how Italians feel huh?

Enjoy your trip in Italy. I'll do you a favour and give you a heads up, tell people you're Canadian if you want to avoid trouble.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy