Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2008, 06:28 PM         #201
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at all the wh0ores on this thread huffing and puffing and trying to give their "point of view." It's adorable really.

I consider female anger to be the weather vane of truth and wisdom. When a woman finally has a heart attack after reading something I’ve written about them on the internet, I’m going to start calling myself Buddha.

King Buddha.

With that being said, let me go ahead and do this. No mercy for you bi*ches. I pick up hoes like you in grocery stores. Just because you've never met a man that can bring out the wh0ore that lives in you doesn't mean you aren't one. I know people that fu*ked married women, and made them keep the ring they were wearing during the fu*k session when the wh0ores were about to take them off.

Women know themselves almost as well as I know them. They know they’re prone to emotion and anger,no matter how smart they might make themselves look. And they know they’re all wh0ores. That’s why they get so goddamn upset when I say it. To a woman, calling attention to her innate prostitution is more true than anything else I could possibly say.

But that’s only because women understand math and science about as far as a dog can sh*t.

Women crave money because they don’t have things like purple hearts, fist f!ghts, and prom queens. They have nothing to validate their self-worth except how much a man will pay for access to their v*gina. That’s why they spend money like it’s poison. The albatross of a 100 dollar bill is nothing but shame to a woman. It is a constant reminder of her nature.

And that’s human nature. Men exchange our body parts for money as well, except our “v*gina” is our man-brain, and when we’re done letting the world use it, cancer is cured, slavery is abolished, or something awesome like the `77 Chevelle is invented. Also, once a man lets someone inside his valuable body part, they don’t start thinking of their ex-girlfriend or how to get inside for less money next time.

All business women are wh0ores.

Every woman who’s ever gotten a promotion in any business, got there because of fraud. Her miniskirt wrote a check for s3x that the v*gina Bank had no intention of cashing.

I have no problem with wh0ores. In fact, I love them. Prostitution and monkey-rape is why we’re all here today — but men are why vaccines and plasma TVs are here. If it were possible to respect a woman, I might even respect one who knew what she was and embraced it, instead of drowning her shame in designer handbags and abusive boyfriends.

I’m not going to stop using a perfectly accurate term just because it’s upsetting to women. Holding your tongue because it upsets women is a slippery slope that ends in your p*nis getting cut off. Besides, the only real reason women hate being called “wh0ores” is the same reason they hate beer: they’re fu*king stupid.

Indiana Jones was a box-office smash because all men are clever, resilient, and bad-ass mavericks. Jaws was a success because all men could fu*k up a shark with their bear hands. Pretty Woman was a success because all women are wh0ores. Imagine a movie that featured you kicking Hitler’s balls so hard, you traveled back in time and fu*ked Heidi Klum the day before her 18th birthday. That’s basically the film Pretty Woman: every woman’s ultimate fantasy.

To All the women on this thread: Don't lie. I know you've fantasized about being a hooker some time in your life. All the horsesh*t psycho-babble isn't going to convince me of sh*t.

You want to know out of the 99% of the women I've met, The 1% that holds my respect are the honest ones. No need to hide behind any facades. If she wants to fu*k, we'll fu*k. She gets my full respect. No spending money on her to get her to like me. If she's totally honest about it, I'm cool with her, and we'll be friends. Unfortunately, I've never met a girl like this, but I've heard of this abnormality.
 12-17-2008, 07:47 PM         #202
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
So you really are a puesdo pseudointellect? Damn must suck to be you

And actually having my grammar of yall, you're, your ect actdown to perfection doesn't affect me on the net. As long as I'm coherant coherentand understood, this isn't an exam, the net is meant to be easy

Accussing Accusingother people of being "down there with me"??. What does that even meant in reference to my post :wtf:. I like how you completely avoided 95% of my post because I know you're ego and puesdopseudo-intellect ways can't begin to phathom fathomor admit that I may have a good point. I work in the police/law and insurance fields I'm surrounded by guys like you all day everyday; young, quite clever, think they are right about everything but don't know how to communicate their intellect to others on a modest and applicable level which is actually intelligence in itself. It's like catching fish in a barrel for me And that my dear Watson is elementary.
Propa_shorti can't even spell "pseudo" and I really can't understand what she's trying to say anymore. She's really lost. I don't think she knows what pseudo means...that's pretty clear from her last post.

She sees smart, clever young guys (at her two minimum-wage jobs in vastly different fields) acting like they know everything. For all intents and purposes, they probably do. That's why they're running around your job doing things, making more than you, and getting things done. Men know things, apply it, and get the goddamn deal closed. They don't sit around and answer the phones and receive faxes at their receptionist desk because they're doers. Intelligence is not "being able to communicate your ideas to other [stupider] people," it's being smart enough to be successful and work your own way around a problem and through the world. Just because they don't dumb down their conversations or ask for your useless input doesn't mean they're "not truly intelligent." That seems like a more apt description of YOU, darling.

Anyways, I am done arguing with this broad. Her replies get worse and worse every time she makes them. Next time it's just going to be a bunch of random characters with the misspelled word "puesdo" (poos-doh? wtf?) sprinkled in there. I'm done. It's not fun to have to play mind Olympics with children...it's just overkill.
 12-17-2008, 08:28 PM         #203
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just bought my plane ticket to England... I might not come back
 12-17-2008, 09:05 PM         #204
KiddKidd45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
*moves to England*
hopefully not for dem weirdo lookin broads in yo avy
 12-17-2008, 09:05 PM         #205
Jenrosity21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
k!ll yourself you c*cksuckin pus*y...how much money did you spend on girls inthe past month only to be turned down? 2-3 grand?

you should be castrated, you might as well be a bi*ch. you are a disgrace to men and the male race in general, you sicken me. im officially excommunicating you from the male race u bi*ch
GUESS WHAT YOU DUMB MOTHER fu*kER! I'M A FEMALE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO TO MY PROFILE... BETTER YET HERE'S MY MYSPACE JUST SO YOU CAN BE SURE, HOLY fu*kING sh*t PAY A fu*kINGTTENTION
 12-17-2008, 09:06 PM         #206
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipSetSaddam said:
Propa_shorti can't even spell "pseudo" and I really can't understand what she's trying to say anymore. She's really lost. I don't think she knows what pseudo means...that's pretty clear from her last post.
Don't bother. It doesn't matter what you say. When you finally put her in a corner where she can't escape, she'll just ignore you or wallow in self-denial.

Propa_shorti is using her little psychology courses as a pedestal for her "analysis" on this board.

Hey propa, since you're so into psychology, and insist on trying to make us believe that you've mastered it, let me return the favor.

The pieces of this puzzle are obvious, though, isn't it? Youthful parental doting that created an entitlement complex that the world has not reinforced, a pseudo-intellectualism that would have found no outlet in a dead end job. However, as a psychologist, you will get a feeling of self-satisfaction in the latter, which is exactly why you're a psychology major. You love analyzing the mind, and manipulating it according to what you want. That's why I've noticed a recent trend in girls getting into psychology. They've finally figured out how to make a career of what they're so good at: deception. They're gonna have a degree in it. haha! Anyways, I digress. You also suffer from a debilitating loneliness stemming from a delusional self-assessment that prevents recognition of a peer with which to build a relationship, a half-assed activism/feminism that only belies a lack of emotional stability and low-level attachment disorder, etc, etc, etc. I've seen you vigourously try and defend your s3x in other threads as if they're personal attacks on yourself. This only shows that you exhibit many of the traits that have been generalized about women. If you didn't exhibit these traits, you simply would not have bothered. Or maybe you have simply defended your s3x, but you definitely would not be writing a thesis about the topic. Especially on a message board. Especially fu*king Boxden. Please, your story is old, and cliche and trite. You are just another in a long line of fu*ked up girls who come across my life/this board. Your particular set of dysfunction isn't even unique. Please. The reason I can call you out so easily and effectively is because you are nothing new or original, and in fact, you are a carbon copy of so many other girls its fu*king annoying.
 12-17-2008, 09:10 PM         #207
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jenrosity21 said:
GUESS WHAT YOU DUMB MOTHER fu*kER! I'M A FEMALE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO TO MY PROFILE... BETTER YET HERE'S MY MYSPACE JUST SO YOU CAN BE SURE, HOLY fu*kING sh*t PAY A fu*kINGTTENTION
There there. Dry those tears, jen. I'll cheer you up.
 12-17-2008, 09:38 PM         #208
Jenrosity21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*sniff* got a little over emotional there for a sec.... this is boxden.... but god damn... love don't mean sh*t to anyone anymore.
 12-17-2008, 09:40 PM         #209
mike89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lolll
females are hoes
lils.lutty bi*ches
dont trust em
dont settle down
just fu*k em and keep it movin
 12-17-2008, 10:01 PM         #210
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic thread
 12-17-2008, 10:27 PM         #211
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
LOL! i expected nothing less than a response exatly like that one

thanks for proving me right hun. i guess you are humiliated of your numbers and realize they will only prove you wrong. lol i bet her next response will be "i aint gotta tell u sh*t! who r u to judge me?!?" lol! these broads r so predictable!

p.s. on a side note, hearing all the the guys in here talk about how girls try and "rationalize" theirs.lutty acts reminded me of something funny

i remember me and this girl one time were talkin about s3x and sh*t, and she told me that she swallows...but, to make sure she didnt look like a REAL hoe, she then followed up by saying "well it helps reduce brea$t cancer"
:rolll augh:...so true, they try to rationalize theirs.luttiness and convinvce themselves by any means necessary that they didnt do anyhing bad!!

well lets...let me just this..if i put my business out there you would be really shocked and feel kinda stupid for what you just said ....and even if i did say how many guys i had s3x with...i dont think anyone would believe me anyways..
 9 years ago '06        #212
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
freepost

9 years ago '08        #213
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
thread of the year...
 9 years ago '07        #214
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 DipSetSaddam said:

She sees smart, clever young guys (at her two minimum-wage jobs in vastly different fields) acting like they know everything. For all intents and purposes, they probably do. That's why they're running around your job doing things, making more than you, and getting things done. Men know things, apply it, and get the goddamn deal closed. They don't sit around and answer the phones and receive faxes at their receptionist desk because they're doers. Intelligence is not "being able to communicate your ideas to other [stupider] people," it's being smart enough to be successful and work your own way around a problem and through the world. Just because they don't dumb down their conversations or ask for your useless input doesn't mean they're "not truly intelligent." That seems like a more apt description of YOU, darling.

Anyways, I am done arguing with this broad. Her replies get worse and worse every time she makes them. Next time it's just going to be a bunch of random characters with the misspelled word "puesdo" (poos-doh? wtf?) sprinkled in there. I'm done. It's not fun to have to play mind Olympics with children...it's just overkill.
I really don't see how spelling has anything to do with it. This is the internet not a 5th grade spelling "b" Grammar doesn't take away from someones points or thoughts you know Einstein was dyslexic right and couldn't tie his shoe laces.

Like all you're last posts you don't actually address any of my points you skate over them and make this about me. I'm not trying and never tried to make this about me I was just trying to push and challange your opinion. But like the typical psuedo intellect you weren't really up to the job so went back to the small fish like spelling, like that hindered in anyway the point I was making.

Two minimum wage jobs?? Weren't you trying to sit the LSAT and doing hours of practice for it???? So your trying to get into law. I work in the criminal legal field doing Forensics so if you know anything about the field you seem to want to get into you'd know its far from a minimum wage job. And another is stocks and insurance, real poverty baby =[ But I never knew salary income correlated with intelligence go figure.

Dumb down your conversation?? No, I understand everything you've said the only person here misunderstanding is you so you pull out facts from you're a.ss to make yourself feel better for the fact that you are a college kid who has no real work or life experience and thinks how you spell determines ones ability to hold a successful, well balanced conversation. this is sh*ts and giggles for me its not that serious, maybe if you put all you're effort of being mad at women into learning how to use you're intellect to be able to communicate better with others you'd actually be a lawyer right now

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-18-2008 at 05:40 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #215
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 allabout$ said:
Don't bother. It doesn't matter what you say. When you finally put her in a corner where she can't escape, she'll just ignore you or wallow in self-denial.

Propa_shorti is using her little psychology courses as a pedestal for her "analysis" on this board.

Hey propa, since you're so into psychology, and insist on trying to make us believe that you've mastered it, let me return the favor.

The pieces of this puzzle are obvious, though, isn't it? Youthful parental doting that created an entitlement complex that the world has not reinforced, a pseudo-intellectualism that would have found no outlet in a dead end job. However, as a psychologist, you will get a feeling of self-satisfaction in the latter, which is exactly why you're a psychology major. You love analyzing the mind, and manipulating it according to what you want. That's why I've noticed a recent trend in girls getting into psychology. They've finally figured out how to make a career of what they're so good at: deception. They're gonna have a degree in it. haha! Anyways, I digress. You also suffer from a debilitating loneliness stemming from a delusional self-assessment that prevents recognition of a peer with which to build a relationship, a half-assed activism/feminism that only belies a lack of emotional stability and low-level attachment disorder, etc, etc, etc. I've seen you vigourously try and defend your s3x in other threads as if they're personal attacks on yourself. This only shows that you exhibit many of the traits that have been generalized about women. If you didn't exhibit these traits, you simply would not have bothered. Or maybe you have simply defended your s3x, but you definitely would not be writing a thesis about the topic. Especially on a message board. Especially fu*king Boxden. Please, your story is old, and cliche and trite. You are just another in a long line of fu*ked up girls who come across my life/this board. Your particular set of dysfunction isn't even unique. Please. The reason I can call you out so easily and effectively is because you are nothing new or original, and in fact, you are a carbon copy of so many other girls its fu*king annoying.
Wow someone is mad as hell. In the words of fabolous BREATHE.

And nah I aint a feminist. I date a guy he's the more dominiant one, I let him be a man, just because I work in a namely male based work field doesn't mean I'm a feminist.

You're another person that catches feelings for no reason. I never said most girls weren't wh0ores ors.luts, period. I simply pointed out that the men in here on the biggest conquest to keyboard bang about women are the ones that have been hurt by them & are bitter, I'm sure you're one of them baby. All this sh*t you say you would never say to a womans face. Why do you think this forum is full of bi*ch a.ss guys? Because no one will listen to their moaning in real life so they bring it to BX, so save me the "female bx talk" when you slot right into the pheeling catchers on here. Yall like the male version of those sad & lonely man bashers

Yea I did Psychology, I also did Law so I work in a field that combines the two . And thats again where you don't read I never took this thread as a personal attack I simply highlighted ONE posters view on women and said he felt like that coz of a situation that happened with a woman. But a few posters like yourself felt to Captain Save A Hoe him because the same happened to you. I simply wanted to understand why guys felt like this I didn't disagree, so maybe you wanna skate on back and do a little bit of re-reading. Coz I did happen to say the amount of partners a woman has been with determines hows.lutty she is and women nowadays generally do not have standards, I agree with that. So wanna save a.ss anymore?

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-18-2008 at 04:12 AM..
 12-18-2008, 03:42 AM         #216
tecboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

"Back in the days i use to like bi*ches (uhh)
But i tell you now days bi*ches aint sh*t (tell 'em)
And if you wonder why i say this (yeah,yeah)
I've had a lot of women and bi*ches think they slick (shoopbop ??)
Sneakin' around fu*kin' around whenever were not around (always)
Actin' all sophisticated spending money that she didnt make (oh,ya)
I get so mad that i could slap her actin like she cleopatra (ya,ya,hey)
Aint no need to ask shes a slave to tha money and im the master"

-Nate Dogg

[pic - click to view]

pretty much sums up how I feel about these smuts out here.

Last edited by tecboi; 12-18-2008 at 03:43 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #217
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Wow someone is mad as hell. In the words of fabolous BREATHE.

And nah I aint a feminist. I date a guy he's the more dominiant one, I let him be a man, just because I work in a namely male based work field doesn't mean I'm a feminist.

You're another person that catches feelings for no reason. I never said most girls weren't wh0ores ors.luts, period. I simply pointed out that the men in here on the biggest conquest to keyboard bang about women are the ones that have been hurt by them & are bitter, I'm sure you're one of them baby. All this sh*t you say you would never say to a womans face. Why do you think this forum is full of bi*ch a.ss guys? Because no one will listen to their moaning in real life so they bring it to BX, so save me the "female bx talk" when you slot right into the pheeling catchers on here. Yall like the male version of those sad & lonely man bashers

Yea I did Psychology, I also did Law so I work in a field that combines the two . And thats again where you don't read I never took this thread as a personal attack I simply highlighted ONE posters view on women and said he felt like that coz of a situation that happened with a woman. But a few posters like yourself felt to Captain Save A Hoe him because the same happened to you. I simply wanted to understand why guys felt like this I didn't disagree, so maybe you wanna skate on back and do a little bit of re-reading. Coz I did happen to say the amount of partners a woman has been with determines hows.lutty she is and women nowadays generally do not have standards, I agree with that. So wanna save a.ss anymore?
ain't, dominant, ., woman's, feeling, that again is : )
 12-18-2008, 07:16 AM         #218
mike89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao
man propa gettin sh*tted on
 9 years ago '07        #219
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
ain't, dominant, ., woman's, feeling, that again is : )
Aint since your starting a new sentence

And PHEELING is me being sarcastic. People on net catch PHEELings. Please...just...stop you're backfiring horribly :laughing9:

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-18-2008 at 07:42 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #220
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 mike89 said:
lmfao
man propa gettin sh*tted on
Explain how
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy