Dec 11 - It's official: women are whores; women have had more sex partners than men

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #181
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
goat thread?
 9 years ago '04        #182
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
I wish the number of s3xual partners was etched into the forehead of every person

Like all you have to do is say "s3x" and the number of s3xual partners would be revealed!

Like supernatural tattoo.

Then, we'd see who's who.
 9 years ago '06        #183
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 LAsoldier187 said:
I appreciate those that agreed with me and left some interesting replies. Those that did not agree, I a.ssume did not reply, and it's cool. One specific jackass that did reply though, swears my girl is still a c*ck fiend just because her sister is not the greatest role model. He obviously is a frustrated and envious individual.

Don't you realize that any girl who will take the time nowadays to cook for you, or massage you is pure gold? You think Im going to sit here and type a pure lie just to defend women? You are out your God damn mind. Understand hoes do one thing and one thing only: F-U-C-K. Women won't take their sweet time to do all that sh*t for you unless they really care about you. You obviously have not had a REAL WOMEN whom with you can have REAL conversation with, without it leading to s3x. Have you even had a chick cook for you that was not your mommy? Please don't hate dogg, that sh*t is bad for ya.

Anyways...

I understand someone pointed out that my relationship is a special case, and I agree 120% with you. Trust me, this does indeed sound like a fairy tale, but like all other girls; she has her flaws. The important thing is that she has proven to me numerous times why she is a worthy woman and most importantly, has the rare characteristic called "honor".

For those that didn't agree with me, my point was for you guys to try and think beyond the machismo mind. I just think those that look for that perfect women should not be discouraged based on my experience. If I found my girl, I'm sure any other guy could if they avoided the clubs and any other environment that condones s3x. I believe that location has a lot to do with it too. Come on, the girl you meet at the university library at 2 AM will most likely not be the same girl you meet at 2AM on the dance floor of Club PASSION.

I'm telling ya, it's not easy. This ain't all about bunnies and squirrels and rainbows. Being in a relationship will be the hardest thing a guy can ever do. To all you n*ggaz that think fu*king 3 girls at the same time makes you man, try putting up with the girl you love without trying to cause a rift in her emotional equilibrium. The day you can be in a healthy relationship and maintain its longevity, is the day someone should base a movie on you. You have no idea the epic battle that awaits lol...

So take it from me when I say the sh*t I'm saying. Im not here to brag. I'm here to share a true story and let you n*ggaz know there are still a few good girls are out there. It's kinda like "Where's Waldo?" You're looking for the right girl when all the bi*ches in the crowd look the same with their skirts and heels. lol more like "where's my bi*ch?"
r u dumb or jus plain stupid....prolly both
 9 years ago '07        #184
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 MenaceIISociety said:
lol.. yeah i thought we knew this
:iagree: but i bet some girls will come in here and try to dispute this. lol
 12-16-2008, 09:43 PM         #185
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
let us be the fu*king judge of that. your perception and definition of a hoe might be different and a lot more lenient than ours, being that you are a female and all.

so with that said, spil it.

whats your age, number, amount of bfs, amount of d*cks sucked etc.

lets see what your definition of a hoe is, we will be the judge

hoes dont have the right to say whats hoeful or not
wow...that would be really dumb of me to put my business out there like that...i dont think im going to do that
 9 years ago '06        #186
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,383 | Props total: 4662 4662
i guess im one of the stupid dudes...

cause i got a girl and she do pretty much everything. she aint got it all but she def up there. i should feel so lucky right? weird thing is.....i cant really trust these females man....i can't.

no matter how cool she is. sh*t my grandma cheated on her husband (my grandpa) had a daughter (my aunt). u know my grandma pushin into her 90s and STILL has never mentioned this!!?? its like the elephant in the room. i mean damn grandma, my aunt is like 9 shades darker then the rest of the family. looks like nobody in the fam. but she acts like nothing happened. mean while, she sh*ts on my grandpa daily. i dont doubt there are good women out there. but putting all my trust? nah. i can trust myself to do me.
 12-17-2008, 12:00 AM         #187
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:

cause i got a girl and she do pretty much everything. she aint got it all but she def up there. i should feel so lucky right? weird thing is.....i cant really trust these females man....i can't.

no matter how cool she is. sh*t my grandma cheated on her husband (my grandpa) had a daughter (my aunt). u know my grandma pushin into her 90s and STILL has never mentioned this!!?? its like the elephant in the room. i mean damn grandma, my aunt is like 9 shades darker then the rest of the family. looks like nobody in the fam. but she acts like nothing happened. mean while, she sh*ts on my grandpa daily. i dont doubt there are good women out there. but putting all my trust? nah. i can trust myself to do me.
That's really sad. If I were your grandpa, I would have beat the fu*k out of granny back in the day, when it was still socially acceptable to do so.
 9 years ago '04        #188
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
Women aren't inferior to men, but if we held women to the same standers we hold eachother, every last one of 'em falls short.
 9 years ago '06        #189
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 DominicanLou said:

So far, I agree w/ this^ post the most.

You just CAN'T trust women these days at all. Women are masters at the art of concealing sh*t. And if you're 90 yr old grandma was a cheater back in the time where there were higher moral standards. Then it's scary to think hows.lutTY these chicks are these days. Combine that with the fact that the whole feminist "women liberation" movement has been taken too far and has mess things up. It's simply POINTLESS to look for a wifey and start a traditional family without being dissappointed. It's just the truth. I know the ladies of bx don't wanna hear it but... it is what it is. Getting defensive only proves that YOU are who these guys in here are talking about.

On a side note. I can tell that most of you guys are bitter in here and have been fu*ked over by as.lutty byrd. "women are souless beasts"?? Come On Now..

The thing about it most women don't know that they ares.lutS. It's not intentional. They rationalize thes.lutty things they do AFTER they have done them. So they really do believe they are nots.luts. And that's why they cannot judge of their own "slutty-ness". It takes someone from the outside to judge. Don't be mad at them. Most of them really just don't know.

At the end of the day we can't do anything about this new "wh0ore" phenomenon that is occuring. All we can do is NOT wife these hoes until they get their mind right... if that ever happens. Until then, I have no problem being single and stress free. Yea, i like women and we can fu*k all day long... but THAT'S where it ends.

out :dancingcool:

Last edited by DJ Endo; 12-17-2008 at 12:57 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #190
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 DipSetSaddam said:
exactly...this broad misses the POINT that we don't want wifeys....we don't want "companionship" where a broad is around us all the time trying to stick her nose in every aspect of our lives, and make sh*t more difficult when it has to be. Women hate this...they can't believe that men might not WANT them in that way...gets em all upset.

It's most women's dream to get married or settle down with some guy that can feed them bon bons and make their life easier...so when they find guys that never want to get married they get mad, because they don't want that attitude spreading to other men and making it harder for these girls to find some sucker that will wife them up.
Why can't you have a normal debate without catching feeling or talking about me to others, are you 7?

I don't miss any point, I see what your saying your the one jumping the gun not trying to see my standpoint coz of your issues with women I actually agree with a lot with the post above me by DJ Endo. I actually had a discussion with a guy last night because he said the amount of people a womans slept with doesn't make her a wh0ore and doesn't affect whether he'd wife one. I completely disagreed

Why do you people find it so hard to talk to a woman without a) talking down to them or b) getting angry or c) calling them wh0ores/bi*ches, seriously do you not have ANY female contact in real life hermanas, mami, abuella, amigas?? Whenever a woman on here tries to have a normal discussion with yall, yall come out woodworks ranting/raving/condesceding like you can't just talk on a level :wtf:

Its like going round in circles, chasing a dogs tail. It don't affect me what you do with your life or how bitter and negative you are that sh*t only affects YOU dude. This topic don't even affect me, seriously it don't touch on anything to do with me. I'm simply stating the obvious that you were flammed by a girl and now walk around with some puesdo intellect persona of "I am man hear me roar". I'm saying there are a lot more good women out there than you think if you learn to stop hiding behind a "I'm too good for others" facade.

Its not that hard to understand that I'm having a discussion I'm probbing trying to understand why yall such bitter babies, talk, chit chat about it, exchange view points. I do this a lot on here, it passes time at work and its just interesting to see why people think the way they do. So you can exchange font without being so high and mighty and immature, I know I have a pus*y but I also do have a living organ called a brain =]

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-17-2008 at 03:15 AM..
 12-17-2008, 04:29 AM         #191
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I'm simply stating the obvious that you were flammed by a girl and now walk around with some puesdo intellect persona of "I am man hear me roar". I'm saying there are a lot more good women out there than you think if you learn to stop hiding behind a "I'm too good for others" facade.
Just because you're not used to something, doesn't mean it's "pseudo" or a "façade." This is the way I really am...

And on another note, the contraction of "you are" is "you're," not "your." Might wanna learn some seven-year-old level grammar before you start accusing other people of being down there with you.
 9 years ago '07        #192
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 DipSetSaddam said:
Just because you're not used to something, doesn't mean it's "pseudo" or a "façade." This is the way I really am...

And on another note, the contraction of "you are" is "you're," not "your." Might wanna learn some seven-year-old level grammar before you start accusing other people of being down there with you.
So you really are a puesdo intellect? Damn must suck to be you

And actually having my grammar of yall, you're, your ect down to perfection doesn't affect me on the net. As long as I'm coherant and understood, this isn't an exam, the net is meant to be easy

Accussing other people of being "down there with me"??. What does that even meant in reference to my post :wtf:. I like how you completely avoided 95% of my post because I know you're ego and puesdo-intellect ways can't begin to phathom or admit that I may have a good point. I work in the police/law and insurance fields I'm surrounded by guys like you all day everyday; young, quite clever, think they are right about everything but don't know how to communicate their intellect to others on a modest and applicable level which is actually intelligence in itself. It's like catching fish in a barrel for me And that my dear Watson is elementary.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-17-2008 at 06:01 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #193
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
So you really are a puesdo intellect? Damn must suck to be you

And actually having my grammar of yall, you're, your ect. down to perfection doesn't affect me on the net, as long as I'm coherant and understood. This isn't an exam; the net is meant to be easy

Accussing other people of being "down there with me"?? What does that even mean[sp] in reference to my post :wtf:. I like how you completely avoided 95% of my post because I know your ego and puesdo-intellect ways can't begin to fathom or admit that I may have a good point. I work in the police/law and insurance fields I'm surrounded by guys like you all day everyday; young, quite clever, think they are right about everything but don't know how to communicate their intellect to others on a modest and applicable level which is actually intelligence in itself. It's like catching fish in a barrel for me. And that my dear Watson is elementary.
just thought I would correct some of your many grammatical errors. : )
 12-17-2008, 11:24 AM         #194
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
just thought I would correct some of your many grammatical errors. : )
J*

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #195
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
lol..
 9 years ago '04        #196
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11771 11771
im over here dying @ work @ this thread lol
 9 years ago '06        #197
Dj Quest 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 3 3
Good topic of discussion for the world, it's going down...
 9 years ago '07        #198
Luvley1 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 0 0
 DominicanLou said:

yea thats definitely a fu*ked up situation....but men been going behind their wives back for years and having other children on the side....so it goes both ways any1 is liable to cheat

But i can understand some of the responses in here....if i was bitterly hurt by men i guess i would be bashing men every chance i got 2 but thats just not my style....but anyways yall carry on with the we hate hoes/bi*ches movement
 9 years ago '06        #199
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,383 | Props total: 4662 4662
yea props to those who felt where i was coming from. i think for me its just being cautious so i gotta put that blanket level of suspicion on every female cause you never know. not saying that there arent good ones though. but damn, like ol boy some posts above me was pointing out, some of the hos dont even know they hos.

if youre a female please dont think "sleeping with as many partners as men do" is somehow a sign of s3xual prowess or female liberation. i even read this sh*t in a Cosmo magazine cause i was talkin to this girl who had the nerve to say she "slutted" around but it was by choice and she was the one in control so it was really a sign of strength. She pointed me to the article. I almost died. I was like, that just perpetuates the stereotype.

I dont know about yall, but i really dont wanna believe all women are wh0ores. Im a creature of habit. If/when i go to McD's i only get the quarter pound w/cheese combo, nothing else. If i go to Robek's im only fu*king with the mango. I like having a constant/consistent female by my side. As much as i love females and flirting, etc. i do like the idea of the wifey type just being there. but these females thinking they're exercising their "pus*y power" i think are the ones really getting played.

can i fully trust tho? a full 100%? i dont think so. ive seen dudes lives get permanently messed up by girls and relationships and i cannot be that n*gga. i cannot. i will always respect women. i was raised by women. my father was a bi*ch made n*gga. fu*k him. buuuuut i can only trust women to be women. i cant allow myself to have these fairytale expectations.
 9 years ago '07        #200
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
J*

:greetings10:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9:

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-17-2008 at 05:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago