Kidulthood, Adulthood, BulletBoy, Rolling With 9's....Anyone Watch Them???

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #61
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 bradleyb87 said:
I saw Kidulthood and Adulthood..

Jay is that dude.

Both were good imo.

Sometimes I don't really understand what they're saying though. lol

I've watched both movies like 5/6 times and still can't figure out what they say at certain scenes.
yeah jay was cool but in both movies i didnt like how he acted like he was a tough guy cause thats the type of n*ggas that usually have a louder bark then bite, but dude looks like Pain In Da Azz, the rican/jew dude that does all of those jay-z intros and outros

check the 1:04 mark, they look identical
 9 years ago '05        #62
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
In terms of the "genre", Green Street Hooligans (2005) is quite sh*t, The Football Factory (2004) is alright & I.D. (1995) is the best "hooligan" film around.

Small Faces (1996), The Debt Collector (1999) & Ratcatcher (1999) are good British "drama/social deprivation/crime" films but then, if you're looking for Yardie-inspired tosh, you best steer clear. Small Faces is probably closest to the kind of films the thread began with, while Ratcatcher is part of the Criterion Collection - inclusion in which being one of the most reliable hallmarks of quality you could hope for.

why do people keep talking bout "HOOLIGAN" movies, in america a hooligan is a thug or a bad guy, but in UK they mean the same thing???
 9 years ago '05        #63
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 youngvito18 said:
why do people keep talking bout "HOOLIGAN" movies, in america a hooligan is a thug or a bad guy, but in UK they mean the same thing???
Being that it's English, the definition of a "hooligan" is the same.

But in relation to Britain, & Europe in general, any mention of "hooligans" tends to reference those that partake in football hooliganism; it's ingrained enough that the preface isn't needed. Another term that is applicable to the modern era of British hooliganism is "casual(s)".

The Football Factory is a decent representation of it all, I suppose:

As mentioned earlier, I.D. is a far better film, that not only explores the idea of hooliganisms & firm politics, but has a dramatic storyline interwoven too.
 9 years ago '04        #64
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Being that it's English, the definition of a "hooligan" is the same.

But in relation to Britain, & Europe in general, any mention of "hooligans" tends to reference those that partake in football hooliganism; it's ingrained enough that the preface isn't needed. Another term that is applicable to the modern era of British hooliganism is "casual(s)".

The Football Factory is a decent representation of it all, I suppose:

As mentioned earlier, I.D. is a far better film, that not only explores the idea of hooliganisms & firm politics, but has a dramatic storyline interwoven too.
SHUT THE fu*k UP c*nt :angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #65
designer-man20 
space
space
space
$282 | Props total: 1 1
Yea Noel Clarke wrote the movies, I read on here he is 33? Nah, I don't think that is correct. He's on my myspace an I'm sure it says he's in his 20's. I personally liked Adulthood better, it was a development to Sam and I was actually on his side throughout the movie. Adulthood was released in 2008 to whoever said it was a couple years old. There's a tune you should check too: Bashy - Kidulthood to Adulthood.
 9 years ago '05        #66
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP c*nt :angry12:
Remember you caught me in your sister's room? Ahh, the memories.

designer-man20 said:
Yea Noel Clarke wrote the movies, I read on here he is 33? Nah, I don't think that is correct. He's on my myspace an I'm sure it says he's in his 20's. I personally liked Adulthood better, it was a development to Sam and I was actually on his side throughout the movie. Adulthood was released in 2008 to whoever said it was a couple years old. There's a tune you should check too: Bashy - Kidulthood to Adulthood.
MySpace - the place where people tell the truth. All the time. Tom sends truth serum through the interwebbies or something.

He's in his 30s.
 9 years ago '04        #67
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
lawl lawl
 9 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 designer-man20 said:

yeah i agree....i liked Kidulthood because it was showing different people and the decisions that they make but Adulthood's focus was basically on Sam which is why i liked it more then Kidulthood

he went from the most hated to the dude you wanted to overcome all the bullsh*t he was going thru plus this movie had more action which was a plus

but like someone said before most people liked Kidulthood more probably because it was a more intricate story with different levels

i wonder what Parenthood is gonna be about though?? Sam and that skitz raising a kid or Sam tryin to get his lil brother to live right?? or is Trevors uncle gonna want Sam dead for setting him up, then again he set up the white boys too, but i hope Jay still aint on that bullsh*t because he's not as tough as he wants everyone to believe and someones gonna check his azz eventually

cant wait
 12-19-2008, 09:08 AM         #69
olibomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should watch 'cass' if you like uk movies
 12-19-2008, 09:24 AM         #70
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 olibomb said:
you should watch 'cass' if you like uk movies
Never heard of it. IMDB'd it. Sounds alright. Any linkage? Is it available to watch online?
 9 years ago '04        #71
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Cass? The movie about Cass Pennant? I didn't even know that was out.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish