Kidulthood, Adulthood, BulletBoy, Rolling With 9's....Anyone Watch Them???

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 r a n c i d said:
There's another sequal coming out called Parenthood i think.
yo rancid, you for real????

is Noel writing that one also????

i bet trev's uncle and the 2 white dudes (i think they were white) is gonna come out of jail and try to fukk sam up, when are they gonna start shooting
 9 years ago '05        #42
space
space
 Welsh! said:
Nah that's only the d*ck heads in London trying to copy other cultures and bringing it over here.

It's pathetic and a pain in the a.ss to listen to...there English though, what do you expect
what the fukk???
 9 years ago '05        #43
space
space
im confused.......theirs a difference between british, english, and wales????......i mean its all the uk right???
 12-12-2008, 02:51 PM         #44
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
im confused.......theirs a difference between british, english, and wales????......i mean its all the uk right???
Britain is a collection of countries.

Britain is England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

UK is pretty much the same.

So i'm British, and he's British. But we're both from different countries(England and Wales).

It's kind of like you're North American, and so is a Canadian. But you're from different countries.

But Britain/UK isn't a continent, but it's basically like that.
 12-12-2008, 02:54 PM         #45
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
what the fukk???
He's basically tryna win brownie points with the Americans on the site by insulting England without real reason.

He's basically slating London and England for being multicultural. In hope that you'll all laugh and give him props for his negative view of England.

Wales, incase you aren't aware... Is basically like what Alabama would be like if it was a country. Only a little more homos3xual.

It's a country of homos3xual non-relevant d*ckheads. They try to garner support by hating English people... But fail, as even the Scottish and Irish view the Welsh as a complete joke nation.

We should bomb the Welsh.

12-12-2008, 02:56 PM         #46
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And yeah i'm not sure of the storyline. But will be interesting still.

I think it'll be good.

I think the problem with some of the negative views with Adulthood. Is that rather than watching and judging on its own merit. People were comparing it to Kidulthood.
 9 years ago '07        #47
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Aww that's cute rancid it really is.

Every country hates England, not just Wales, ask around England is the most hated country in the world and rightfully so.

Incase your dumb and don't no what England is...England is the bi*ch of America, what America wants England gives

pathetic.
 12-13-2008, 08:29 AM         #48
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Aww that's cute rancid it really is.

Every country hates England, not just Wales, ask around England is the most hated country in the world and rightfully so.

Incase your dumb and don't no what England is...England is the bi*ch of America, what America wants England gives

pathetic.
No. England chose to follow America because it's in our terrorist governments interest to do so. Don't act like the leaders are being dragged into situations they don't want to be in. They all have the same goals. America is simply the leader in the promotion of terrorism.

Just like America choses to follow Israel. They're not forced into doing so. They could say no, but it would have no benefit to them.

America can't make any real country it's bi*ch. It has no friends. What can it do? Acting like America can force England to do what it likes. America cannot fu*k with England.

Without England America has nobody. Without England there is no European allies for America. Without England, Americas enemies would not hesitate to slap America. If anything we're like a hired bodyguard.

If you weren't such a plastic Yank you might have a clue. Your political views are almost as bad as your taste in film.

And what does every country hating the English have to do with the fact you threw in an anti-English sentence for the sole reason of trying to be all pally with the thread starter.

Where have i said England isn't disliked? I haven't. I said you're a moron for spreading your drivvel and trying to act up infront of the Americans.

I've seen it all the time. You're fu*king see through. Half your time on Boxden is spent trying to put down the English to show the Americans what a good little boy you are. It's pathetic. Like the geek at school trying to be cool. Only what he percieves to be cool and hip really isn't. Stop it.

And lol at England being the most hated country in the world. Maybe in Wales. But i think you'll find we lost that claim to fame quite a few years ago.

At the end of the day Wales is a joke nation. Most people don't even recognise you as a country. After establishing that you aren't a fu*king Whale most still think Wales is an English city or town. And that must pain you, because you're forever putting in great effort to dissasosciate from England... Yet most people on here think you're an English man! Even with Welsh as your name!

Wales try so hard to join in with the Scottish and the Irish, but never quite realise that they even they don't take you seriously. There's mutual respect between the two, but for you? No. Because while you might be unanimous in a dislike for England, Wales will always be a nation of homos3xuals where the other 2 aren't.

You don't belong. You're the outcast of the family. Nobody has any respect for you. I can't think of one positive thing about Wales, not one.

You're just a bunch of Southern puffs.

I think Anne Robinson got it spot on when she proclaimed the Welsh are "irritating and annoying". Like a fu*king itch that can't be scratched.

Just die or something. Your arrogance is beyond amusing at this stage.
 9 years ago '07        #49
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 r a n c i d said:
No. England chose to follow America because it's in our terrorist governments interest to do so. Don't act like the leaders are being dragged into situations they don't want to be in. They all have the same goals. America is simply the leader in the promotion of terrorism.

Just like America choses to follow Israel. They're not forced into doing so. They could say no, but it would have no benefit to them.

America can't make any real country it's bi*ch. It has no friends. What can it do? Acting like America can force England to do what it likes. America cannot fu*k with England.

Without England America has nobody. Without England there is no European allies for America. Without England, Americas enemies would not hesitate to slap America. If anything we're like a hired bodyguard.

If you weren't such a plastic Yank you might have a clue. Your political views are almost as bad as your taste in film.

And what does every country hating the English have to do with the fact you threw in an anti-English sentence for the sole reason of trying to be all pally with the thread starter.

Where have i said England isn't disliked? I haven't. I said you're a moron for spreading your drivvel and trying to act up infront of the Americans.

I've seen it all the time. You're fu*king see through. Half your time on Boxden is spent trying to put down the English to show the Americans what a good little boy you are. It's pathetic. Like the geek at school trying to be cool. Only what he percieves to be cool and hip really isn't. Stop it.

And lol at England being the most hated country in the world. Maybe in Wales. But i think you'll find we lost that claim to fame quite a few years ago.

At the end of the day Wales is a joke nation. Most people don't even recognise you as a country. After establishing that you aren't a fu*king Whale most still think Wales is an English city or town. And that must pain you, because you're forever putting in great effort to dissasosciate from England... Yet most people on here think you're an English man! Even with Welsh as your name!

Wales try so hard to join in with the Scottish and the Irish, but never quite realise that they even they don't take you seriously. There's mutual respect between the two, but for you? No. Because while you might be unanimous in a dislike for England, Wales will always be a nation of homos3xuals where the other 2 aren't.

You don't belong. You're the outcast of the family. Nobody has any respect for you. I can't think of one positive thing about Wales, not one.

You're just a bunch of Southern puffs.

I think Anne Robinson got it spot on when she proclaimed the Welsh are "irritating and annoying". Like a fu*king itch that can't be scratched.

Just die or something. Your arrogance is beyond amusing at this stage.
Of course they are being dragged into it you idiot, if England hadn't got the british army involved in all this war and turned it's back on America then it's obvious that the Allegiance would no longer exist and America would then become Britains enemy, England knew this that's why an English prick bent over for America.

I enjoy putting English people down, because it upsets people like you, people who would never say what he said to a welshman on the internet...Homos3xuals? I guarantee you that England have more homos3xuals than Wales

How do you no what half my time on Boxden has been? you fu*king weirdo get a life, You say my comment was to be all buddy bud with the thread starter...the thread starter hates England? I didn't no this fair play to him if he does, I don't blame him

Where did I ever say Wales was well known? I don't care Wales isn't known I'm happy with the way it is, that comment was stupid

Please I beg of you post up where you get this information from...Wales don't care about any other country so why would they care what the Irish and the Scottish think of them? What brings the Irish Scottish and Welsh together is their mutual hate for England...that's where it ends, yet you as the fu*king idiot you are make up these stories to try and make yourself look smart....Probably to impress the Americans that are on Boxden reading this like the school geek trying to be cool but he isn't yada yada yada

What family? are you saying britain is a family

Honestly since when did anyone give a fu*k what that Ginger bi*ch says
 12-13-2008, 12:44 PM         #50
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Of course they are being dragged into it you idiot, if England hadn't got the british army involved in all this war and turned it's back on America then it's obvious that the Allegiance would no longer exist and America would then become Britains enemy, England knew this that's why an English prick bent over for America.

I enjoy putting English people down, because it upsets people like you, people who would never say what he said to a welshman on the internet...Homos3xuals? I guarantee you that England have more homos3xuals than Wales

How do you no what half my time on Boxden has been? you fu*king weirdo get a life, You say my comment was to be all buddy bud with the thread starter...the thread starter hates England? I didn't no this fair play to him if he does, I don't blame him

Where did I ever say Wales was well known? I don't care Wales isn't known I'm happy with the way it is, that comment was stupid

Please I beg of you post up where you get this information from...Wales don't care about any other country so why would they care what the Irish and the Scottish think of them? What brings the Irish Scottish and Welsh together is their mutual hate for England...that's where it ends, yet you as the fu*king idiot you are make up these stories to try and make yourself look smart....Probably to impress the Americans that are on Boxden reading this like the school geek trying to be cool but he isn't yada yada yada

What family? are you saying britain is a family

Honestly since when did anyone give a fu*k what that Ginger bi*ch says
Of course? Of course you're a fu*king idiot. America can't make the English government commit to something they don't want to do. England are with America in these wars because they have similar goals. They haven't been forced into anything. That is utter bollocks. And rich coming from a guy in a country that truelly bends over for another.

Wales is soft. Never say what i'm saying off the internet? Give over. You're a bunch of Southern fairies. I'll slap your perm off your head. Beat a bit of colour into you pasty c*nts.

How the fu*k do i know what the threadstarters opinions on the English are? The point is all over the forum, on numerous occasions you randomly insult the English where its not relevant at all, in a sad pathetic attempt to win brownie points with the American members.

It's clear as fu*king day. Added with the fact you run around using American slang and lingo in every other post, it really points towards you seeking their approval. Which is laughable.

And Wales DO care about how Ireland and Scotland percieve them. Because the Welsh life usually revolves around seeking approval. You're a prime example.

Nothing brings Ireland, Scotland and Wales together. Most Irish and Scottish anti-English comments end at friendly banter. I can tell you from visiting both nations this supposed hate you speak of isn't really there. Only in the backward areas that haven't been touched by the modern era; Which would explain Wales

You know aswell as i do i've got you down to a fu*king tee.

What the fu*k is a 'yada yada yada'. I can't understand you. You speaking in fu*king Welsh, or trying to immitate your American elders again?

And i'm not saying Britain is a family. I'm saying we're brother nations. With exception to Wales, who are obviously alien in origin and crash landed from another fu*king planet.

You're a waste of fu*king skin. Since the closure of the coal mines Wales as a country has nothing of importance. You export a bit of water, that's it. The amount England GIVES to your country, far outweighs any 'benefits' we get back from your side.

If you want my opinion we should abandon all fu*king ties with you and see how far you get. You'll have NOTHING. As a nation you contribute nothing, and simply take take take.

You don't know how lucky you are to be 'British'

The Scots and Irish are usually tongue and cheek with their attitude to the English, and have a laugh with it. It's rare you'll find an Irish or Scottish man who is as bitter and nasty in his views of the English as the Welsh are.

You're just a sad, backwards, hate filled little country.

And New Zealand produce better lamb than you:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #51
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
I saw Kidulthood and Adulthood..

Jay is that dude.

Both were good imo.

Sometimes I don't really understand what they're saying though. lol

I've watched both movies like 5/6 times and still can't figure out what they say at certain scenes.
 12-13-2008, 02:39 PM         #52
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welsh people have such an issue with the english lmao, you're as bad as the scots
 12-13-2008, 02:58 PM         #53
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kidulthood was pretty good, Adulthood was okay...

edit: on the topic of accents, since most Americans can't distinguish between the various UK accents, can people from the tell the difference in American accents??

Last edited by Zo1987; 12-13-2008 at 03:00 PM..
 12-13-2008, 04:05 PM         #54
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Kidulthood was pretty good, Adulthood was okay...

edit: on the topic of accents, since most Americans can't distinguish between the various UK accents, can people from the tell the difference in American accents??
To an accent.

In that you can tell a Southern accent from a Northern one.

UK accents vary alot more than American ones. So i really can't understand how you can't spot the difference.

I think you can but don't know it(seeing as most you'll get for the better part is londoners in films and stuff).

If i got 5 people from London. 5 from Birmingham. 5 from Yorkshire. 5 from Liverpool. 5 from Newcastle. 5 from Glasgow. 5 from Cardiff and 5 from Belfast; for the better part, you'd probably be able to put the people in certain groups.

12-13-2008, 06:10 PM         #55
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
To an accent.

In that you can tell a Southern accent from a Northern one.

UK accents vary alot more than American ones. So i really can't understand how you can't spot the difference.

I think you can but don't know it(seeing as most you'll get for the better part is londoners in films and stuff).

If i got 5 people from London. 5 from Birmingham. 5 from Yorkshire. 5 from Liverpool. 5 from Newcastle. 5 from Glasgow. 5 from Cardiff and 5 from Belfast; for the better part, you'd probably be able to put the people in certain groups.

ok, thanks man, I always knew what a Scottish and the "proper/BBC" English accent. I alot of those accents do sound familiar though like the Manchester and London accent. What I was tryin to ask was can you distinguish between a "Northern" American accent and a "Southern" American accent, basically someone from New York and Atlanta?
 12-13-2008, 08:29 PM         #56
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
ok, thanks man, I always knew what a Scottish and the "proper/BBC" English accent. I alot of those accents do sound familiar though like the Manchester and London accent. What I was tryin to ask was can you distinguish between a "Northern" American accent and a "Southern" American accent, basically someone from New York and Atlanta?
Southerns can't speak properly. They're lazy in how they pronounce everything.

It's so easy to spot the difference. To us Southerners in America just sound like cowboys and hillbillys.
 12-13-2008, 08:30 PM         #57
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ozzy Osbourne is from Birmingham. That's a very distinguished accent.

You probs just thought he had a miserable voice, but that's whole the whole of birmingham speak.
 9 years ago '05        #58
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
In terms of the "genre", Green Street Hooligans (2005) is quite sh*t, The Football Factory (2004) is alright & I.D. (1995) is the best "hooligan" film around.

Small Faces (1996), The Debt Collector (1999) & Ratcatcher (1999) are good British "drama/social deprivation/crime" films but then, if you're looking for Yardie-inspired tosh, you best steer clear. Small Faces is probably closest to the kind of films the thread began with, while Ratcatcher is part of the Criterion Collection - inclusion in which being one of the most reliable hallmarks of quality you could hope for.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 12-13-2008 at 09:06 PM..
 12-13-2008, 11:05 PM         #59
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Ozzy Osbourne is from Birmingham. That's a very distinguished accent.

You probs just thought he had a miserable voice, but that's whole the whole of birmingham speak.
haha..i thought something was wrong his throat. Im not going to lie I can't stand the "Southern" American accent but then the Northern accent is no better.
 12-14-2008, 06:44 AM         #60
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watch wilderness
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy