Kidulthood, Adulthood, BulletBoy, Rolling With 9's....Anyone Watch Them???

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2008, 09:38 AM         #21
SShev0024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
im gonna have to check up the Green Street Hooligans tomorrow, yo one thing i find funny is that kidulthood and Adulthood are both all over youtube, like the entire movie, thats how i watched Kidulthood, but n america your whole page would get deleted because of copyright infringement, dosent Uk have any laws against that

but these movies would probably sell if they were to show in america, and i agree dude's writing is pretty good and he seems like a young dude

I checked dude out on IMDB.com and he 33 YEARS OLD!!! . . . I woulda never guessed he was that old . . . he cot a couple more projects coming and yea if they got airtime in the US I think they would deff move
 9 years ago '07        #22
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 youngvito18 said:
you know what i like about some of these uk movies, the slang they use is no different then the slang i hear in the jamaican or bahamaian flicks i watch some times, i guess uk has alot of west indian influence in it
Nah that's only the d*ck heads in London trying to copy other cultures and bringing it over here.

It's pathetic and a pain in the a.ss to listen to...there English though, what do you expect
 12-12-2008, 09:47 AM         #23
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
hold on did I just read Rancid recommending the worse film going?........Green street holigans

that film along with Rise of the footsolider are sh*t

go watch Football factory
Both Rise of the Footsolder and Green Street are much better than Football Factory.

Football Factory is one of the most over rated films to EVER come out of England. Just because it's semi-accurate in its portrayal of hooliganism people hail it like it's a good piece of cinema, it isn't.

Your comment is profound beyond imagination. I can't believe you actually said what you saidd. You have, yeah, you have quite strange fu*king taste.
 12-12-2008, 09:50 AM         #24
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Nah that's only the d*ck heads in London trying to copy other cultures and bringing it over here.

It's pathetic and a pain in the a.ss to listen to...there English though, what do you expect
It's called living in a multicultural area.

It rubs off.

Obviously living in fu*king Wales you wouldn't know anything about multi-culturism. Cheese on toast is about all the culture you've got.

And LMFAO at anybody claiming others are purposely trying to copy other peoples cultures, then using the word 'ass'.

You American now or what mate? Since when did the Welsh stop using arse and start using 'ass'.

Your comments are the most fu*king stupid and ridiculous at times.

I'll come to the valleys and slap some sense into you, you sheep molesting hut dweller.
 9 years ago '07        #25
Welsh! 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Both Rise of the Footsolder and Green Street are much better than Football Factory.

Football Factory is one of the most over rated films to EVER come out of England. Just because it's semi-accurate in its portrayal of hooliganism people hail it like it's a good piece of cinema, it isn't.

Your comment is profound beyond imagination. I can't believe you actually said what you saidd. You have, yeah, you have quite strange fu*king taste.
What you moaning about?
GSH is a copy cat (and a bad one at that) of Football Factory.
The fact they tried to get it to be a worldwide hit by bringing in that tit of an actor (The LOTR American knob) says it all....

and no ROFS isn't close to being on the same level as FF

so to quote you

Your comment is profound beyond imagination. I can't believe you actually said what you said. You have, yeah, you have quite strange fu*king taste.
 9 years ago '07        #26
Welsh! 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
It's called living in a multicultural area.

It rubs off.

Obviously living in fu*king Wales you wouldn't know anything about multi-culturism. Cheese on toast is about all the culture you've got.

And LMFAO at anybody claiming others are purposely trying to copy other peoples cultures, then using the word 'ass'.

You American now or what mate? Since when did the Welsh stop using arse and start using 'ass'.

Your comments are the most fu*king stupid and ridiculous at times.

I'll come to the valleys and slap some sense into you, you sheep molesting hut dweller.
hmmm are you one of these idiots who use this "MultiClultural language"? The people who use it have no idea what culture is, and you must not either if your trying to defend the so called slang they use.

They obviously heard the words being used on telly and have copied it, how do I know this? because no Jamaican or any other culture speak like that

Cheese on toast comment?.......wow let me guess you got that of Hollyoaks the other night with Elliott didn't you? pathetic.

Oh I'm awfully sorry sir, I never intended on being such a baffoon by disrespecting the royal arse, I beg of you will you ever forgive me?

and your comments are of a typical Englishman constantly brining up the whole "Sheepshagger" because you have no other argument or insult to throw

nice try:applause:
 12-12-2008, 10:03 AM         #27
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
What you moaning about?
GSH is a copy cat (and a bad one at that) of Football Factory.
The fact they tried to get it to be a worldwide hit by bringing in that tit of an actor (The LOTR American knob) says it all....

and no ROFS isn't close to being on the same level as FF

so to quote you
In YOUR opinion. It's a shame you can't find anyone who'll agree with you. Other than braindead chavs.

And how you can call any actor a tit, especially an actor who is very talented, when you're defending a film with the biggest wanker ever playing the main role(Danny Dyer), who has 0 talent... None what so fu*king ever, is beyond me.

You are an idiot. Your opinions are laughable.
 12-12-2008, 10:08 AM         #28
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
hmmm are you one of these idiots who use this "MultiClultural language"? The people who use it have no idea what culture is, and you must not either if your trying to defend the so called slang they use.

They obviously heard the words being used on telly and have copied it, how do I know this? because no Jamaican or any other culture speak like that

Cheese on toast comment?.......wow let me guess you got that of Hollyoaks the other night with Elliott didn't you? pathetic.

Oh I'm awfully sorry sir, I never intended on being such a baffoon by disrespecting the royal arse, I beg of you will you ever forgive me?

and your comments are of a typical Englishman constantly brining up the whole "Sheepshagger" because you have no other argument or insult to throw

nice try:applause:
Defend? There's nothing to fu*king defend. If i grew up in Wales i'm sure i'd use Welsh slang.

If you grow up in a community with a great number of West Indian people you'll end up picking up on West Indian slang.

That's what happens in a multicultural society. You idiot. But again, as a Welsh man you wouldn't know that... As nobody lives in Wales.

And plenty of Jamaicans use the words they're using. The fact you get your opinion of television shows how redundant there claims are. You live in Wales, when have you ever met a Jamaican?

They obviously grow up in areas with high numbers of immigration and pick up pronunciations, slang and lingo. Fact. Of course some people see it on TV and pretend(Welsh people like you who use the word a.ss), but most of them grew up with that.

I don't watch fu*king Hollyoaks. It's sh*t, and only watched by morons. Ala yourself.

And i have plenty of arguments. I've already put you to sleep in this debate. You're claiming that everyone in London just woke up and decided to speak a certain way because of what they've seen on TV, while throwing in an insult about the English that wasn't needed... while you yourself use words that you're copying from what you've seen on TV.

You're fu*king mad. You wouldn't know your arse from your elbow.
 12-12-2008, 10:12 AM         #29
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
baaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 9 years ago '07        #30
Welsh! 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
In YOUR opinion. It's a shame you can't find anyone who'll agree with you. Other than braindead chavs.

And how you can call any actor a tit, especially an actor who is very talented, when you're defending a film with the biggest wanker ever playing the main role(Danny Dyer), who has 0 talent... None what so fu*king ever, is beyond me.

You are an idiot. Your opinions are laughable.
Or people who actually have good taste.

Easy, the main character is a tit, who has no likeability when he does his work

You to ar an idiot who's opinions are laughable.
 9 years ago '07        #31
Welsh! 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Defend? There's nothing to fu*king defend. If i grew up in Wales i'm sure i'd use Welsh slang.

If you grow up in a community with a great number of West Indian people you'll end up picking up on West Indian slang.

That's what happens in a multicultural society. You idiot. But again, as a Welsh man you wouldn't know that... As nobody lives in Wales.

And plenty of Jamaicans use the words they're using. The fact you get your opinion of television shows how redundant there claims are. You live in Wales, when have you ever met a Jamaican?

They obviously grow up in areas with high numbers of immigration and pick up pronunciations, slang and lingo. Fact. Of course some people see it on TV and pretend(Welsh people like you who use the word a.ss), but most of them grew up with that.

I don't watch fu*king Hollyoaks. It's sh*t, and only watched by morons. Ala yourself.

And i have plenty of arguments. I've already put you to sleep in this debate. You're claiming that everyone in London just woke up and decided to speak a certain way because of what they've seen on TV, while throwing in an insult about the English that wasn't needed... while you yourself use words that you're copying from what you've seen on TV.

You're fu*king mad. You wouldn't know your arse from your elbow.
Laughable yet again....typical English comment.

Is it just England who have multicultural languages/people in their country gain some knowledge.

So I should now pronounce my terms the proper british way? and announciate my R's when saying Arse? lmao fu*k outta here, the term arse and a.ss both have the same meaning, it's only deluded idiots who have no life such as yourself who care about it.

Hollyoaks is good...

Not everyone in London just the vast majority of young culture over there, what words have I copied of t.v that I have posted on this site? lmao a.ss? wow how pathetic are you mate
 9 years ago '07        #32
Welsh! 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
baaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[pic - click to view]

get creative kiddo
 12-12-2008, 10:35 AM         #33
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Or people who actually have good taste.

Easy, the main character is a tit, who has no likeability when he does his work

You to ar an idiot who's opinions are laughable.
Good taste? Good taste? Right. So that's exclusively yourself and the chav population of Britain who you want me to believe have good taste.

You have no fu*king taste. You're here slamming fu*king Frodo, while supporting a film led by DANNY fu*kING DYER!

fu*king hell.
 9 years ago '07        #34
Welsh! 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Good taste? Good taste? Right. So that's exclusively yourself and the chav population of Britain who you want me to believe have good taste.

You have no fu*king taste. You're here slamming fu*king Frodo, while supporting a film led by DANNY fu*kING DYER!

fu*king hell.
do you have strong s3xual urges towards Frodo?
 12-12-2008, 10:40 AM         #35
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Laughable yet again....typical English comment.

Is it just England who have multicultural languages/people in their country gain some knowledge.

So I should now pronounce my terms the proper british way? and announciate my R's when saying Arse? lmao fu*k outta here, the term arse and a.ss both have the same meaning, it's only deluded idiots who have no life such as yourself who care about it.

Hollyoaks is good...

Not everyone in London just the vast majority of young culture over there, what words have I copied of t.v that I have posted on this site? lmao a.ss? wow how pathetic are you mate
British? What's fu*king British about 'arse'? That's how the English world speak. South Africa, New Zealand, Wales, England, Scotland, Ireland, even the immigration populations in said country.

What is "fu*k outta here"... This more Yank lingo that you want me to believe isn't copied from TV and the internet?

I know they both have the same meaning. But who says a.ss? Really, lets be honest. Nobody but plastic Americans like yourself who've watched too many fu*king episodes of Friends.

You're a joke. You object to people who pick up on other peoples slang accidently. While purposely trying to copy American people. fu*k off.

And yes. a.ss is copied from Tv. Considering you're in about the 1% of the male population of Britain that uses the word, where else do you expect me to believe you've got it from.

Do you live in a town heavily populated with Americans? No. You watched one too many fu*king episodes of Friends.

Wind yer neck in you Welsh c*nt. I'm tired of you feminine cheese eating c*nts having a go. You're not Scotland or Ireland. You're a nation of yellow-bellied middle-class homos3xuals.

Go milk a fu*king goat and get back to watching your sh*t films and tv shows. You 'ass'hole man.

fu*k oudda here dude
 12-12-2008, 10:41 AM         #36
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
do you have strong s3xual urges towards Frodo?
No, i simply have taste and recognise he's a good actor.

Especially in comparison to pretty much the whole fu*king cast of Football Factory.
 9 years ago '07        #37
Welsh! 
space
space
Ok now tell me.
Do you think Frodo knows anything about the hooliganism that is in football? No Frodo still classes Football as Soccer, so how in the fu*k are you trying to defend your boyfriend? watch GSH again, he has absolutely no clue about Football and what he is going on about lmao
 12-12-2008, 10:52 AM         #38
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Ok now tell me.
Do you think Frodo knows anything about the hooliganism that is in football? No Frodo still classes Football as Soccer, so how in the fu*k are you trying to defend your boyfriend? watch GSH again, he has absolutely no clue about Football and what he is going on about lmao
Well of course not. That's the fu*king plot, you moron.

A little yank coming to England and joining a football firm.

Like i said, i'm rating a fu*king film. I'm not rating its authenticity.

It's no wonder you like over rated sh*te like Football Factory if you're judging films on how authentic they are.
 9 years ago '07        #39
Welsh! 
space
space
heh lol, sorry man I forgot about what the plot was about. I admit I was wrong there.

that's the only time I have been wrong in this thread, Football Factory>>>>GSH
 12-12-2008, 11:44 AM         #40
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right well we'll agree to disagree.

My point was i think it's stupid to let the accuracy and portrayal of hooliganism get in the way of whether a film is good or not.

Of course it has an effect. But even with the poor plot and ridiculous idea of some midget American coming to england and joining a top firm, cinema wise, it's better than Football Factory.

And the threadstarter is American anyway so i doubt its that relevant to him.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago