New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys [Official Thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????
Giants 14 51.85%
Cowboys 13 48.15%
Voters: 27. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #781
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 406 406
 RicFlair said:
whatd he say?
In the post game on field interview and in the press conference he basically said Ed Werder was making sh*t up and being unprofessional. I'm sure they'll replay most of it on ESPN and then come to the aide of their fellow weasel Ed Werder.
 9 years ago '07        #782
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 JBeezy said:
In the post game on field interview and in the press conference he basically said Ed Werder was making sh*t up and being unprofessional. I'm sure they'll replay most of it on ESPN and then come to the aide of their fellow weasel Ed Werder.
espn already responded, they said they stand by the reports from through out the week
 9 years ago '06        #783
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Cowboys = 07 Giants

Im saying..... Pray that the Bucs or Falcons can keep us under cause if not n*ggas are in trouble

Defense is where its at right now

Last edited by eLLz; 12-14-2008 at 11:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #784
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10857 10857
Looks like the giants are mediocre without jacobs and burress.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 12-14-2008, 11:58 PM         #785
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Cowboys = 07 Giants

Im saying..... Pray that the Bucs or Falcons can keep us under cause if not n*ggas are in trouble
except you gotta remember that the 07 giants had the whole undefeated on the road thing goin, and none of that team drama happening

and the bomb a.ss dcoordinator who got job offers all over the place after the season

which is your ocoordinator from last year, im a jason garret fan because he was a backup qb/coach for the gmen for a minute but theres a chance if this year sh*ts the bed he may have missed his boat

really
 12-14-2008, 11:59 PM         #786
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
Looks like the giants are mediocre without jacobs and burress.
or maybe/hopefully it just takes a couple of games to get used to

because jacobs will be back

just gotta deal with plax gone
 9 years ago '06        #787
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 RicFlair said:
except you gotta remember that the 07 giants had the whole undefeated on the road thing goin, and none of that team drama happening

and the bomb a.ss dcoordinator who got job offers all over the place after the season

which is your ocoordinator from last year, im a jason garret fan because he was a backup qb/coach for the gmen for a minute but theres a chance if this year sh*ts the bed he may have missed his boat

really
I hope that Dallas wins the Superbowl & Jerry Jones fires everyone on the staff in reality .... I dont like ANY of the coaching staff enough to keep them there

nah Im lying

Jason Garrett been coming around lately, he was slacking in the 1st half of the year but he ran some draws & screen passes at the perfect time tonite

I still dont think hes experienced enough to hold down the HC yet, Id love to get Cowher regardless but we'll see whats good
 12-15-2008, 12:03 AM         #788
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
it was a 3 point game though

my point isnt that losing plax means nothing

its that losing jacobs means more

like i said earlier i think it boils down to kinda how we would each coach and/or GM this team differently than the other

which is fine and cool

i also said that our running game would suffer by losing shockey

and im sure youve been wrong before about your opinions(i might be wrong but i think it was you who was very adamant about how moving deihl to left tackle and cutting luke was a bad idea)

i just think with jacobs back we are tough enough to do what it takes to go all the way again

but ive also always admitted that i predict a giants superbowl win every year no matter what so you gotta keep that in mind but during the season im always pretty honest and fair with my analysis
Yeah... You got me messed up... I never wanted to keep Petitgout. Worst player fu*ken ever...

I was apprehensive in not signing a LT and trying to develop Guy Whimper though...

And I was dead set against getting rid of Shockey, which I still sort of stand by...

But yeah, see me after the Carolina game.
 12-15-2008, 12:08 AM         #789
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Yeah... You got me messed up... I never wanted to keep Petitgout. Worst player fu*ken ever...

I was apprehensive in not signing a LT and trying to develop Guy Whimper though...

And I was dead set against getting rid of Shockey, which I still sort of stand by...

But yeah, see me after the Carolina game.
okay yeah i wasnt sure what your position was, though i thought we argued over whether we thought deihl could do a good job at LT(which tonight he struggled but overall hes done a good job) and i was also against trading shockey but now looking at the value we are gonna get from the trade im thinking it was worth it

boss has done way better than i expected both in blocking and receiving and the saints and shockey have done worse than ive expected
 12-15-2008, 12:13 AM         #790
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
How old is that chick? :wow: bi*ch looks like 16, 17
Rebekka Linares
 9 years ago '04        #791
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 RicFlair said:
Rebekka Linares
ooo, that pr0n star
 9 years ago '08        #792
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
at the Gwomen getting bi*chslapped 2 games in a row, guess we're the ones who'll have to finish off the cowgirls after all...
 9 years ago '06        #793
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 490 490
 9 years ago '04        #794
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
at the Gwomen getting bi*chslapped 2 games in a row, guess we're the ones who'll have to finish off the cowgirls after all...
whats funny? its just that harder for you to get a playoff spot
we got ours, how about you? :disdain2:
 9 years ago '08        #795
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
@ n*ggas doing anything to slight this a.sswhipping you just recieved...stay on topic f*g.....fact = i told you yall aint sh*t w/out plax and low and behold it is.....car will bi*chslap you again next week, gonna be real hot going into the playoffs huh
 9 years ago '04        #796
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
@ n*ggas doing anything to slight this a.sswhipping you just recieved...stay on topic f*g.....fact = i told you yall aint sh*t w/out plax and low and behold it is.....car will bi*chslap you again next week, gonna be real hot going into the playoffs huh
have fun watchin us in january :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #797
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 UnkleLuc_ said:
Im happy cowboys won...sick of Ed Werders bullsh*t man
Who the fu*k do you believe? Mental case T.O or Ed Werder?

Ed Werder>Anything T.O will do in his career

Not his fault he has to constantly report about the undoings of a sports team.

Last edited by hockeythug; 12-15-2008 at 04:27 AM..
 12-15-2008, 06:26 AM         #798
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many times was Eli sacked? 2 interceptions, Told you Giants fans, the boys smashed their teeth in.
 12-15-2008, 06:29 AM         #799
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Cowboys = 07 Giants

Defense is where its at right now
Sorry the Pats are rolling right through yall if it comes down to it.

Those Panthers have more heart than NY too.
 9 years ago '05        #800
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Syphernix said:
we should sack jake delhomme alot next week
ummm...I hope not...we'll see next week should be a hell of a game...I need Carolina to lose so that we can the bye week and not have to worry about the Saints
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy