12/28 Charles Hamilton Vs Soulja Boy/Soulja Boy "Grind On" Disses Charles Hamilton

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #161
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
tru sh*t^^^^^ that n*gga sb ethered that n*gga, and cb is mad gay
 9 years ago '08        #162
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
This is the future of hip hop! Oh yeah, this guy's music is amazing!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #163
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 GunShineWestNam said:
bro theres no beats posted up that i wanna fu*k wit right now!! but i heard your sh*t and i will end you wit a flick of the wrist that your dad should have (no homo) fu*k boy!
 9 years ago '05        #164
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$3,634 | Props total: 793 793
 KruptedWayz said:
Check it out.....

Charles Hamilton Speaks On Why He Was Tight With Soulja Boy

Soulja Boy Responds To Charles Hamilton "Boy About To Start Crying"

Charles Hamilton Reponds

Charles Hamilton - “I’m You Last Year With Talent” (Soulja Boy Diss)

Charles Hamilton - Dummy (Soulja Boy Diss)

Charles Hamilton - "Word? Aight!" (Soulja Boy Diss)
[/QUOTE]
 12-12-2008, 09:32 PM         #165
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KruptedWayz said:
Charles Hamilton - "Word? Aight!" (Soulja Boy Diss)
[/QUOTE]

12-12-2008, 09:35 PM         #166
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop the talkin tho...
 12-12-2008, 09:47 PM         #167
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GunShineWestNam - No Homo (Charles Hamilton Diss)

less go
 9 years ago '08        #168
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
yo only reason this f*g arson is defending "the sonic man" is cuz he idolize that f*g!! check his myspace all he make is that gay emo style hip flop!!

so what you wanna do? pick a beat!!

ill son you once boxden disowns you
youll get served the rock ya mom smoke
to cope wit the fact that she knows you
you garbage. You ain't even got a myspace or a soundclick or nothin, where the music at homie?

do your diss record, I'll respond if its worthy:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '08        #169
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
yo check out arson on sohh this fool is defending his boy friend on two sites at the same time!! either this guy is "the sonic man" his self or just a tru stan!! this man this "AGE arson" on there check dude "chicago" expose this f*g on there

then check his post on here like every other post is about this f*g tru stan fo real!!

bored and trying to make n*ggaz mad. So when you gonna write that diss?
 9 years ago '08        #170
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Charles Hamilton lost the beef by bringing record sales into it. Hes the dude who randomly dissed SB outta nowhere for attention and now he makes an autotone diss talking bout SB wont sale 20,000. So SB technically doesnt even have to reply to the diss, all he gotta do is drop another album, do 100k the first week, and CH is finished.
 9 years ago '08        #171
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
at this f*g tryin to shake the fact that he is a str8 up stan for a pink rockin f*g!!! i hope gay boy is payin you!!

but whats up? what you wanna do bro? pick a track!! lets ggggoooo!!

edit: this f*g on his myspace right now deleting his wack tracks and ugly pics so i cant roast his a.ss on a track!!
you are a hilarious dude. Everything is still up dog.
 9 years ago '06        #172
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
charles hamilton had an automatic lost by using the name Charles Hamilton as a rap name. this cat thinks he's unique and is trying 2 b weird n different on purpose but he's just an all out lame. there's no way 2 even get around it. i don't even f**k wit souljah boy but souljah boy is gonna roast his a.ss wit sum comedy. anthony hamilton/charles hamilton dun f**ked wit the wrong one.
 9 years ago '05        #173
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
damn charles hamilton is pathetic, aint nobody checking for this dude at all honestly i didnt even know who he was until this sh*t and even after this end i still wont check for him
 9 years ago '08        #174
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
pick a beat!!! i cant drop it tonight!!! or just chill cuz you want it "wreckid" ask a bi*ch she dont want it "wreckid" nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo
doesn't matter what beat it is, just spit dude. Where your page at so I can dismantle your bum a.ss
 9 years ago '08        #175
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
ha son i aint got a page dude!!! you a dumb a.ss fo real you make a page thinkin you gonna get signed but yo im save that for that record!! :greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #176
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
yo real talk dude cant record till monday!!! but dont stunt its goin down!!!! :dancingcool:
don't worry, take your time I'ma still thoroughly sh*t all over you:greetings10:
Think I'ma demolish you over that david banner stuntin is a habit:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #177
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 Chief Dee said:
Charles Hamilton lost the beef by bringing record sales into it. Hes the dude who randomly dissed SB outta nowhere for attention and now he makes an autotone diss talking bout SB wont sale 20,000. So SB technically doesnt even have to reply to the diss, all he gotta do is drop another album, do 100k the first week, and CH is finished.
False that audio from ThisIs50.com was taken out of context...CH was called the next Soulja Boy by one of the DJs and he took offense to that...

But I'm a little disappointed in Charles Hamilton for making 3 disses to Soulja Boy...I kinda don't even want to listen to them all...
 12-13-2008, 12:11 AM         #178
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are these 2 n*ggas really finna battle in hereremind me of high school
 12-13-2008, 01:14 AM         #179
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
charles hamilton had an automatic lost by using the name Charles Hamilton as a rap name. this cat thinks he's unique and is trying 2 b weird n different on purpose but he's just an all out lame. there's no way 2 even get around it. i don't even f**k wit souljah boy but souljah boy is gonna roast his a.ss wit sum comedy. anthony hamilton/charles hamilton dun f**ked wit the wrong one.
As someone that acts similar to the "weird" thing, that could literally be who he just is. But that's not real for some dudes, because it's not street. And for some reason real is only street to some cats, whatever.

This wanna-be Hip Hop Civil War is hilarious though. Fans with the, oh he's corny he wears pink. Or oh he's wack, he's from the South. When did the fans become dumber than the artists? It's hilarious. Judging dudes based on how they dress or where they are from. But you want to complain about them k!lling hip hop when your (not anyone specifically) dumb a.ss is doing the same.
 9 years ago '08        #180
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 ICanDoIt said:
False that audio from ThisIs50.com was taken out of context...CH was called the next Soulja Boy by one of the DJs and he took offense to that...

But I'm a little disappointed in Charles Hamilton for making 3 disses to Soulja Boy...I kinda don't even want to listen to them all...
yeah he shoulda left it alone but I think the only reason he's even doing the disses is b/c he's using SB as his own personal marketing tool. The more SB says CH's name the more people will be like who is charles hamilton and youtube or google the n*gga. Then he put out a video for brooklyn girls and thats not a bad record, in fact is pretty good. So CH is basically using the boy Soulja as a step ladder.

smart on his part.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy